All Comments on 'X-Ray Vision Ch. 04: Extolled'

by Elaine_Mature

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Seems strange that a "girlfriend" would play around on her boyfriend, even if he was "ok" with it. I guess commitment is a one-way street for some.

HectorBidonHectorBidonabout 1 year ago

I'm really enjoying the story. Your writing is smart and engaging, a pleasure to read. Your characters and locations and situations are so lovingly drawn that it's a cozy pleasure to spend time with them. All the different threads are rich and interesting: the super power, the rescues, the tailory, the second-story work, the familial piety, the bail bond business. Someone mentioned John D. McDonald, which is not an in-apt comparison.

The other thing that sets your writing apart is its "empathy and respect." The way you imagine characters with full inner lives and feelings, including feelings for each other. The way you honor traditional virtues like respect and deference. These things give the story an emotional depth that is very satisfying. One of the most touching lines for me in chapter 4 was: "... it was important to her. So it was important to me."

So, thank again for your wonderful story.

[P.S. I've tried to send you private feedback and feedback by personal message, but it doesn't seem to have gotten through. Please see https://forum.literotica.com/threads/contacting-another-member.1574720]

LanceQuiverLanceQuiver10 months ago

Love this next installment, of course, because I love your writing! Only a comment, nothing more, the drawn-out sexual tension between Greg and Jillian has begun to make Greg feel weak to me, imo, and was definitely highlighted by Jillian having sex with Nick without Greg’s consent.

Again - ONLY a comment! You write your stories (please!), I love reading them! No writer can ever really capture both genders, we all write our fantasy and our fantasy is our own. Just offering as a fanboi that it became a stretched-line for me that Greg hasn’t asserted himself yet, and it became more so if Jillian then gets some on the side.

Having eagerly, lovingly read some of your other stories, I have no problem with this detail in an otherwise engaging storyline…only pointing out that it distanced me a bit as a male within the world of this wonderful storyline.

VTSnowVTSnow8 months ago

I am thoroughly enjoying your writing. The images from your story just leap into my head from your descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userElaine_Mature@Elaine_Mature
Older author and reader, interested in emotionally significant writing with empathy and respect. Body Shop is available in print! Search by Author on Amazon Kindle. The entire XRay Vision odyssey is available in e-book form! Search by Author on Amazon Kindle! And loyal read...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES