X-Ray Vision Ch. 05: Enjoyed

Story Info
That amazing dress. Sex and more sex.
14.6k words
4.87
4.9k
6

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 02/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian

Friday night!

"No you can't help! That would defeat the purpose!"

Greg wasn't buying it but he left me alone anyway. As alone as I ever am, with a boyfriend that can see through walls.

"And don't look! Turn around!" I hollered as he retreated to the kitchen.

He was already dressed. I'd never seen him so snazzy, washed and dressed in his wool dress pants, tailored shirt, tie, even socks. Got a haircut! For a beach bum, that was really making an effort.

A jacket in charcoal made him look respectable even. Clearly Khang's work, top to bottom.

My little black dress was on a hangar to keep it from getting bent or twisted. It is pretty fragile. Over that a dry-cleaning bag, to keep it clean. Khang had wanted to cover it in aluminum foil or even lead, but I had to tell her that wouldn't work, she was thinking of superman.

Greg can see stuff, any stuff, all the way through. Not x-ray vision really, because that has stuff in front of stuff, a picture of everything inside but mashed together in a 2D picture. He sees in 3D, nothing is in front of anything else, it's all just there,

I couldn't get the dress into the condo without him seeing it, no way. But he wasn't going to see it on me until I was ready!

Kinda nervous about this whole deal. Khang called it a fuck-me dress, you know, like fuck-me pumps. In private it was her Greg-fuck-me dress, designed for me and Greg personally. She does that kind of thing for me, her sister.

And because I have boobs, a butt, hips unlike most of her customers who are tiny Vietnamese women, Khang's having a blast, designing for her little sister. I think I'm going to be wearing outrageous massively stylish clothes for the rest of my life. I just have to get used to the idea. Big sister knows best. That's how it works in Vietnamese families.

I smiled at that, like I always smiled when I thought of family. Never had one, not until very recently. Now I was part of a family, had a boyfriend, in a tight community. Respected. It was so strange!

I stripped, untangled the dress from the bag and unhitched it from the hangar. Now I just had to remember how it went on.

Stockings first! Won't be able to bend over after the dress is harnessed up. Thigh-high, silk lacy tops, wont interfere with the fit of the party dress. Bunched over the toe then pulled up, playing out the silk like stuffing a sausage. Tops laced up the back, silly pointless detail that will drive the guys wild, thinking of tugging on that bow, seeing them crumple down my thighs.

The dress opened entirely down one side, opened like a clamshell, had a silk ribbon to thread through loops, close that side. I wanted badly to wear panties, but Khang had been adamant. Only me and the dress! That meant I put my legs through two loops at the bottom, snugged it up over my hips. The dress had a sort of thong built in, so at least that was keeping me from flashing my privates in public. I'd done a little trimming to keep from being scandalous down there, what I had was pretty fine and short so not much to do to keep fuzz from sticking out.

I never wear thongs, not raised that way. I was raised with JC Penny discount underwear, usually hand-me-downs from some other foster kid. Raised on the cheap, in boarding houses by people who didn't want me, just the money from the state.

Now I'm getting used to having the best of everything. It's baby steps. Greg had buckets of money, mountains of money. He found lost things without really trying, and that included a lot of lost cash. He says it's because people carry it all the time, the most likely thing to misplace. Anyway I live in a million-dollar condo with him, wear bespoke clothes, eat anything I want. Lots of firsts for me these last weeks - bagels and lox had never been on the foster-home menu.

This was my first bespoke fuck-me dress for instance. My first little black dress of any kind. And the only other time I'd worn it, in Khang's fitting room, she'd put it on me. It wasn't so much figuring it out, as holding it up! There were no shoulder straps, no belt. It fit like a bustier/panty/skirt combo.

Thread that silk through the loops, tie it loosely. Pull the dress front up over my boobs, snug it around, make it stick where it was supposed to.

The other side got buttoned, tiny black pearl buttons through tiny buttonholes. Do them up, carefully! They were made to come off. See, Khang had even designed-in the way this dress would be removed, with Greg ripping it off later tonight! So, quick-release buttons, literally hanging by a thread.

I'd worried about all those ripped buttons sprayed around the condo, then duh I remembered Mr. Can't-lose-anything will just glance around, pick them up again, put them in a bag. So Khang can sew them back on again!

Ok, it's buttoned, the front is holding, covering my boobs without really holding them up. I'll have to wear this dress a lot! before my boobs sag and it quits working. Next snug up the silk cord, test by gently rotate hips and shoulders, get it all where it should be. Tug the cord, tie it in a cute knot and voila! I'm dressed.

Well, still nearly naked, but that's apparently how this works. Naked shoulders, naked back. Naked butt and legs. Naked chest down to my nipples!

Looked in the mirror, it looked pretty good. One more adjustment, Khang had shown me. Reach in the bodice, gently tug my tits up as far as they would go. Until maybe just a hint of nipple was showing. As daring as it could possibly be, and not get arrested.

Had to admit, it made my modest bust look like a million. Like I was made for this dress!

"How long do I have to stare at the microwave?" Greg was getting antsy.

I didn't answer, slipped into the pumps Khang had selected. One last look in the mirror, tug a stray strand back over my ear. Pull it out again, let it hang there. Was that sexy? I hoped so.

Out to the kitchen, tottering on the heels, also pretty new for me. Greg is sitting on a bar stool looking resolutely the other way, indeed right at the microwave. Checking the fuse I suppose, he was handy that way.

"Ok. You can look."

Nervously I tangled my fingers together at my waist, remembered to let go, let my arms hang. Throw my shoulders back! Stand straight! And for god's sake don't bend over!

He stood, turned slowly, respecting the moment, making it a moment. Didn't take him long to lose his cool.

There went the jaw, slack. The eyes, wide. I didn't need x-ray vision to see his heart race, his breathing stop. He was not drooling but pretty much everything else.

"MMmy God! Jillian!" He was pretty much speechless as well. His body was speaking volumes; his linen pants were too tight to disguise his excitement, I didn't need a magic eye to see that. Well! So far, so good.

I said 'Just a minute!', tottered back to fetch the little silk bag Khang had put a shawl into. Tugged it out, way more shawl than could possibly fit in that tiny satchel, spread it over my shoulders. Gorgeous black patterned lacy thing, fragile as shit, not really very warm.

Came out to find Greg at the front door, talking to the cab driver. Tipping him already? Whatever, Greg knows what he's doing, he's had money for years.

The cabbie spied me over Greg's shoulder, went into shock. Forgot to reach for Greg's money, forgot Greg existed, just stared. Shook himself, back to professional cab-driver, took the tip, held the door for us.

I wanted to cover myself, be shy. But hell this is a costume, I'm essentially playing a role, young couple off to a club! I straightened up, threw my chest out and stalked outside, like a model on a runway!

Down the walk to the cab, Greg held the door, and I had my first major test of the togs. Take his hand, back carefully! into the cab, crouch and sit without bending my torso. Whew! I didn't hear any buttons fly off. Fold those silk-encased legs neatly and draw them inside, and Greg shut me in.

Greg slid in the other door and the cab was off. Already arranged the destination; no further words were exchanged. Greg just sat sideways, admiring me.

I handed him the little satchel my shawl came in; he stuffed it away wherever boyfriends keep the things you hand them, never taking his eyes off.

I was a little perplexed. Why is this dress any different from naked? Which is how Greg saw me; saw everybody. If he wanted to.

Would it even work, when we got home, for Greg to rip off the dress? Would he see that as interesting or exciting at all?

Cram those doubts away, tonight is for showing off, eating silly expensive treats, drinking colorful glowing drinks, dancing, meeting people and showing off.

It was only a mile or so to the strip by car. Usually we went 'as the crow flies' down the beach, much shorter. No beaches tonight, not in these shoes.

A line out the front of the club, down the block. Not a big crowd on the strip, but only a couple clubs open so there were quite a few here, the best place. The cab stopped in front of the main entrance. I went to open my door, remembered, sat tight.

Greg came around, swung the door wide, took both my hands to pull me gently up and out. Switched to one arm, me clutching his elbow, balancing on those ridiculous shoes.

"I hope it doesn't get too cold out here! I didn't come dressed for much wind, and it might be a while."

He smiled, steered me straight to the club entrance. The bouncer greeted us by name, "Good evening, Mr. Gregory! Miss Jillian!", held the door open for us with a big smile. I gave him a sweet look in return. Be nice to folks! Especially when they're being nice to you.

Inside wasn't too loud yet. Busy, nearly full but a table was miraculously available for us. A raised platform along one wall for VIPs, tiny two-person tables behind the railing, a waiter led us up a ramp. Ours was set with roses in a vase, a bucket of wine on ice.

I looked at him, suddenly suspicious. "You arranged all this!" I had thought we'd just go out like normal mortals, wait in line, stand at a cocktail table, yell over the crowd.

"A few people owe me a favor or two." He was being cute. I could be cute. I leaned across the table, mindful to keep my torso rigid, kissed him, smiled my brightest smile.

The shawl was too much now; it was heating up in here. I twirled it off, handed it in a wad to Greg. He whipped out the bag, took some time stuffing it, made it disappear.

Now I was fully on display, looked around to see who was noticing. Not a lot of folks on the dance floor glancing up, the platform above their horizon line. A couple two tables down were riveted, both of them. He was looking at Greg; she was occupied with me, her tongue just wetting her lip. I smiled, nodded, turned back to my date.

"You're attracting your own attention! I may be jealous."

He looked confused, and I didn't explain.

That waiter was back, set down a tray filled with implausible treats: origami meats; fruit I didn't recognize on cheese I didn't recognize on crackers they must have baked themselves. One looked like it started out life as a devilled egg, so I tried that.

"Oh!" It was a little orgasm of flavor in my mouth. Definitely devilled egg, but sharp and sweet and tangy too!

Next a tiny black waffle cone filled with orange dots and green cream.

"Wow!" hot as a firecracker, and the dots exploded into salty wet spots. The waffle cone was... a waffle cone.

Greg was toying with a tiny crustless sandwich with some blueberry jizz filling.

"I never saw this kind of food when... the first time I was in here."

Greg nodded. "I had the kitchen bring it in from a caterer I know." I gave him a there-must-be-more look. "I found her cat some time back, down a storm drain. She's always said Call me! if I wanted a party catered."

"Well she's a genius. These things are out of this world!"

He smiled, gratified I liked his surprise treat. "I'll let her know you enjoyed it."

We nibbled, people-watched, relaxed. I remembered not to lean back. It was hard, but each time I felt the cold chair on my naked skin I'd sit up straight again.

Greg got a concerned look, his gaze fixed on the back of the room, the bar. I turned, carefully. Three people at the bar, two pretty vacation gals, clearly friends, a college guy on one side. He was trying to make time. Apparently bought them drinks, making comments to both of them. The middle girl was turning back and forth, following the comments, laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'll be back in a moment."

Greg walked down the ramp, to the other end of the bar. Hailed the bartender who abandoned his customer instantly, came down to Greg, bent to listen as Greg talked privately into his ear. Looked at the other end of the bar, nodded.

Greg returned the way he came, the incident over for him.

From where I sat, I saw it play out. The bartender hailed a bouncer, they bracketed the college guy. Bartender reached into college-boy's jacket, fished around. He objected but bouncer held one hand on his shoulder, effortlessly nailing him to his bar stool.

Bartender pulled out a glassine packet of pills, glanced at them, nodded to the bouncer. Bouncer lifted college boy by one arm, walked him on tiptoe around the bar, through a door to a back room. The girls looked alarmed; bartender chatted with them, scooped up their drinks, left them smiling.

I guessed. "Roofie?" Greg scowled, nodded. "Bartender has handled it before; surprised he didn't spot it. The guy was smooth, barely passed his hand over the glass, dropped the pill between two fingers."

"The girls' evening will be spoiled."

Greg perked up. "Nope! Bartender will comp them some drinks, offer them a VIP table next one frees up. They'll remember this as a highlight of their trip!"

"What happens to the shithead?"

"Cops will come by later, pick him up from the office, it has an outside door for that. He'll get booked, photographed, sent home on the next bus. He won't come back but since he was booked, he gets picked up here again it's Failure to Appear on this old charge and a jail sentence."

Sounded harsh. But so was rape. I had no sympathy.

"And you say you aren't a superhero."

He had the grace to blush at that. I must remember to give him a special treatment, a thank you through me from those girls.

An MC came to a mike, started warming up the crowd. Greg gave me the back-stage action.

"The band is in back, stretching, doing their pre-show routine. For the singer, she's got great pipes by the way, warmup means bouncing on the drummer's cock. She's doing that now, him laying on an amp case, dick straight up, cowgirl."

"Gotta hurry! He's starting their intro! No time to clean up!"

Greg grinned. "That's part of the warmup. He'll cum in her, oops! there he goes, wow, he's got big balls! She's hopped off, pulled her spandex up, all that jizz still inside. He's stuffing his cock down his pantleg so it's obvious, she's scooped up the mic and..."

The MC gave a flourish, she vamped onto the stage all fresh-faced and smiling, a curtain moved and the band launched into an intro riff. The crowd roared, all good nature and excitement.

Singer said something about the band, turned, bowed low to the drummer - showing the wet spot to the audience, all young and hot and sexy and just-fucked - they went wild, the intro reached the first line and she belted out the familiar verse! The floor crowd exploded, dancing and hollering with colored spotlights weaving over their heads.

Over-the-top, overheated vacation-spot stuff, perfect for this crowd.

I found my face red, embarrassed at knowing that wet spot was for real, her flushed face and shoulders were from cumming on the drummer's dick and not just makeup and lights. But I didn't mind, not really. It was so good-natured, so happy, so young, it all worked somehow.

...

We listened to first song, too fast for me. The second was more ballad, less guitar, just my speed.

I scooted back, stood, offered Greg a hand. He looked unsure but just as Khang had promised he gamely led me out to the dance floor.

It was crowded but somehow we got a small space to ourselves. It helped that guys kept doing a double-take, then making room, maneuvering behind their dates so they could watch us. Watch me.

Greg did a box-step shuffle, looking pretty relaxed actually, smiling at me, oblivious to the world, not even seeing the couples around us. Smiled back at him, danced with him, just the two of us in our own private world.

I did the stiff-backed loose-armed shuffle - turn - swivel hips thing. My legs looking a mile long in stockings and nothing, that tiny skirt flirting with my crotch every time I moved.

In heels, that added a whole 'nother dimension to it apparently. Not only Greg having trouble remembering to dance, but some of the guys around us too, and a couple gals. A few annoyed girlfriends had to stand between their date and us, get their attention back.

Greg seemed fascinated by my back. I remembered the first morning I was alone with him, he watched me wash dishes, admiring my young flexible spine. The things a guy gets off on!

So of course I remembered to wiggle my hips, let my back move sinuously. Step, hips, let waves of motion travel from the floor up my legs, through my hips and back to my shoulders, watching him watch me.

The chorus on this number really appealed to me, I raised one arm above my head, eyes half closed, shoulders got into it, sang along, really enjoying myself.

Finished the song and opened my eyes to find a small space cleared around, a spotlight on us, a ring of rapt male faces and some women too, including the couple from two tables down.

Including Khang and Nick! Khang had pulled Nick over to watch, was studying her, waiting. When Nick was nearly drooling she went into the clinch, pulled her down into a kiss. Nick woke up, put her full attention into kissing Khang back.

Young love!

My sister was using her fuck-me dress to give Nick a contact high, getting her hot and bothered and then enjoying the result. That mercenary scheming sister of mine! What a smart lady. We'd have a lot to talk about, next Girls' Night.

Greg realized the music had stopped, woke up, found a gap in the ring around us, led me by a hand back to our table, a smattering of polite applause following.

The band was already into their next number as we sat. "It's getting kind of hot in here." Greg was fanning himself, his face glowing. Not that hot yet. It must have been something he ate. Or saw.

"Hard to get very hot in this outfit! I'm feeling fine." I wriggled in my seat, showing how airy my costume was. Greg nodded weakly, even more stirred up. I love teasing Greg, it's so easy.

The wine got opened and poured; we toasted our hosts, the band, the evening. Nibbled the fanciful snacks, watched the crowd. Greg revived somewhat. Khang and Nick had disappeared somewhere, probably back to her room.

"Tell me about the crowd." Folks were having such a good time.

He looked around slowly, giving it the Greg radar treatment.

"Four guys over there, stag party. Bridegroom's been perving on the singer, his dick gives it away, normal guy horniness. One of the groomsmen is too; the other two are perving on the bridegroom. Bromance I guess."

I looked, now that I was clued into it I could see. Not their stiff dicks or whatever Greg was cueing in on; the way they ignored the band, had their full attention on their buddy. Cute in a way.

"You and two young girls, the only three not using wire and tape. To hold something up."

I flushed at that, not used to being blindsided by compliments. "Don't do that! Everybody can see me blush in this!"

It was true; my face, neck, shoulders and half of my torso were essentially naked and now turning pink. He just smiled, proud of his remark, openly admired what he caused. After a long moment returned to his survey of the club.