X-Ray Vision Ch. 05: Enjoyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's a good night for young love - the condom machine in the bathroom has run out. Bring your own next time, boys!"

"Anything not related to sex?" I was kidding; I loved hearing about sex.

"Uh, yeah, there are termites eating at a post in the beer garden, one of the pergola supports. The nest runs deep," he looked down, scanned, "wow! under this whole end of the block!"

A scary thought, that the insects really owned the world. Our humble constructions exist at their pleasure.

"The line outside, waiting to get in, it's getting cooler. Couples are bundled up, sharing body heat under one coat. At least three couples have hands down their partner's pants. Occupying their time while they wait."

"Sex again! Horndog! You even look at guys?"

"Sure! I look at everything, can't avoid it. Those two fellas, in the suits, evangelists. Bibles and prayer pamphlets in one pocket, condoms in the other, both of them. Get one alone, they'll be as frisky as any young guy out there. They're each waiting for the other to leave.

You know the joke about going fishing with Baptists?"

I shook my head.

"Never go fishing with just one Baptist! He'll drink all your beer."

That made sense. Everybody was interested in sex. And beer.

"The short dude at the table by the stage? With the three hot ladies hanging around him? He's got a dick like a horse, probably a foot long all told. The ladies somehow home in on that, or maybe they just know him. Anyway, safe sex, he's sterile. Some scarring in his urethra, old infection, tubes blocked."

Eww. "Enough. More of the sexy couple stuff please."

It didn't take him long to find something fun.

"A couple in the ladies' room, the last stall, fumbling out of their clothes. He's trying to get lined up, get coupled with her. Just put his foot in the toilet! Not stopping them, gotta admire their focus. She's bent forward, hanging on the coat hook on the door, tights pulled down to her knees, making herself available.

"He's done it! Coupled, started banging. Just going to town, she's clutching the coat hook, door rattling! Two other girls in there, laughing, peeking!

"The coat hook came off! She's bent completely double now, hands on the floor, butt in the air, getting the full effect of a rock-hard rigid dick plunging into her, totally exposed and open, banging like a bunny!

"The condom broke! From all the friction,; it's just a sleeve now; she's cumming! Ooops! Gonna need a morning-after pill. Wow, maybe two pills! Collapsed on the floor, he's slumped over her. Door came open! He's tumbled out, naked, wet, the two girls leaning against the wall laughing."

"Poor guy!" I couldn't help giggling though.

"Don't worry about him, the smile on his face, it was all worth it."

He turned in his chair, looking back at the bar now. Nodded, found what he was looking for.

"There's a party girl in the old cloakroom behind the bar, by the entrance. They stack cases of glassware in there. She's entertaining a series of guys, laid face down over a crate, skirt pulled up over her back, taking it from behind. One, two,... six, seven guys! Lined up waiting their turn."

Alarm! "Help her!"

"No need! She's organized it. They have tickets or something, little cards, invitations. She's got a pocketful, been handing them out. She's not a whore, no money being exchanged. Just likes sex a lot? The bartender will break it up in a bit; sex parties don't sell booze."

I was a naïve midwestern girl, this was all new to me. He saw that, looked at me, got a soft expression, touched that I was shocked and concerned.

"I don't like to interfere with people, if they're not hurting each other. No pain in there, I guarantee it. Just some creative socializing. Goes on a lot, way more than you'd think."

I looked out over the dance floor, recovering from the shock and excitement. The room was the same, but different now. Full of rocketing hormones, planned and accidental passion, unintended fertilization. Dancing to the beat of life!

...

A couple hours of food, drink, dancing, lights, loud music had drained me. Strangers looking, glancing as they passed, staring up from the dance floor, all the time. Add to that, because of the dress I couldn't lean back, couldn't totally relax. I was starting to feel stressed.

"Greg?" He looked up from staring at where my dress ended. His gaze hadn't left me all night, except to do his 'radar' thing on the crowd from time to time.

"Hmmm?"

"I think I'm ready to head out."

All business now, he signaled our waiter, told him something privately. Helped me get up, put on my wrap, walked me to the front door, took our time.

Chatted up the doorman, charming and confident. I was his arm candy, smiling and nodding. Greg saw something outside, said Good Night! and we were out the door.

The line was still there, moving a bit as couples like us took our leave, they got their turn to enter. It was even cooler now, the fresh sea breeze giving everything a damp chill. Yup, lots of couples sharing one coat, lots of satisfied smiles.

I worried about being out here exposed for long but a cab pulled up, the doorman opened the cab, beckoned.

It was our same cab guy! He'd been waiting this whole time, paid by Greg to hang out all evening, hailed by the waiter. So I wouldn't have to suffer a moment of discomfort.

What a sweet guy! I'm feeling so pampered, so cared about. He's made it a nearly-perfect evening.

I was absolutely, definitely, totally gonna fuck Greg's brains out when we got back. Then it would be a perfect evening.

...

Gregory

She was shivering. I slid across the seat, put an arm around her. She leaned into me, all sexy soft girl, warm skin and silk, it was heaven. Didn't take long to warm her up; the cab had been toasty when we got in. Larry had hung out like I'd asked, end of the block, waiting for a sign from the doorman, heater running.

Only a couple minutes and we were home! Larry knew the journey home was non-stop, everybody ready to hit the hay. Or do whatever in the hay, anyway.

I got out, trotted around, tipped Larry again, shamelessly. He'd need it; ring broke on one cylinder, burning oil. Opened the rear door, handed her out carefully! Didn't want her to split a seam. Or pop out where she wouldn't appreciate it.

Larry motored off, blue smoke trailing, and we tottered up the walk to the door. I scanned, the place was safe, secure, warm and tidy.

She stopped, put a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you for a wonderful evening! I had a great time."

Smiling, "Do I get a goodnight kiss at the front door? But it's my door too."

"Tradition, silly."

She leaned in, tilted her head, wetted her lips, closed her eyes. I put a hand on her cheek, closed the gap.

Started warm and soft, then some tongue got added, some passion. How did she get so much tongue in my mouth? She put her arms around my neck, up on tip-toe and taking her time, getting her full quota of intimate wet probing and nuzzling.

When she had her fill, back on her flat feet, opened her eyes, "Wow."

"I suppose you think that means you're going to get some. Horndog!"

I admitted I was a horndog, a card-carrying member of the league. The regional secretary, a tourney champion two years running. Third generation purebred.

She giggled. "Well, I guess that's ok then."

I unlocked the door - where would she even keep a key? Led her in.

Standing in the entryway, she needed another kiss. Just as warm, maybe a little more insistent.

I remembered to close the door. Turned back, and she had kicked her shoes off, was ready again! This time one hand in the front of my shirt, the other on my neck, her eyes open and hungry.

"Woman! You keep this up, this is going to go too far, we may do something you'll regret!"

She shook her head No, simply, confidently.

"I don't want this evening to end."

"I could open some wine? Put a frozen pizza in the oven?"

No! again. "It's time for nookie."

A thrill, just to hear her say it. But I still pretended to resist.

"You think I'm that easy? And why tonight?"

"Khang says it's time. Big sister knows best."

"I like your big sister. Smart woman, always has our best interests in mind."

No disagreement there. She ran her hands up my chest, slid my jacket over my shoulders, let it fall to the floor. Began unbuttoning my shirt; put her hands inside, on my chest, exploring my warm skin.

I shuddered from the sensation; it had finally come to this. The woman I love, touching me, wanting me.

And she did want me. Her heart betrayed her. Her breathing; her fluids. Even her uterus was rising, turning, anticipating insertion and insemination. Her body wanted me in every way.

They say excitement results in fight-or-flight. They have it all wrong. There's a third: fuck. A distinct physiological state involving every system in the body. Swelling tissues, increased heartrate, probably buttloads of hormones.

"And yeah, I'm easy. For you, whenever you want, whatever you want."

I shrugged my shirt off, struggled with the cuffs, got it off, flung it away.

She was fooling with my belt, unhooked it, unbuttoned my pants, slid one hand inside the front, feeling me warm and swelling in my clothes.

She looked suddenly alert! Put her face to my ear, whispering "I've been calling you Big Guy all this time, but I never guessed! What a lucky lady I am. I'm gonna get myself around this thing, make it stand up and beg, make it cry!"

That was too much; I reached for her dress, fumbled with a button. "How does this come off?"

"You have to tear it off."

"We really gonna do that?" Just checking.

"We're so gonna do that." She was certain, pointed to the side with buttons. "Rip from the top. All at one go!"

I grabbed at the seam, found two tabs sewn in (God I love you Khang!), grabbed, looked her in the eye, and Ripped!

She shrieked, a look of alarm and joy on her face; buttons flew everywhere, bounced off the walls, rolled under furniture, one even lodged in my pants.

I felt an electric thrill, exposing my girl, ruining her clothes! My dick responded enthusiastically.

"Ok, wow, that works. I have a clothes-ripping fetish!" I didn't know that about myself.

Her face flushed, eyes bright, she took my hand, placed it on her chest.

"Touch me."

I touched her. "I've wanted to touch you, hold you, all night. Longer."

She leaned into me, into my hand. The dress sagged, exposing one side to nearly her navel, her young breast open to me, her belly flexing as she moved, breathed, her heat rising to me.

"Let's get this thing off." I plucked at the dress, but it was still firmly attached.

Jillian reached down, pulled at a bow which unfurled silkily, sensual by itself. Tugging the free end I saw it slither up, then down her side, coming free.

The dress fell open completely, thrilling me by her boldness. It was held to her by two elastic bands around her thighs. I knelt, peeled the dress down. As it came away from her crotch, liquid strands stretched from her female sex, broke.

She'd been seeping since we got in the cab, building up a wet reservoir in the fabric. No way it could hold it all. Her leg was wet on the inside, overflow of desire. She raised each foot, stepped out. I cast the dress away, a useless shell now.

She was Jillian, skin and satin stockings, heat and desire. I experienced her whole, seeing inside and out, her scent and feel, her breath and heartbeat. Slick with desire and sweat, wet tongue and vagina swelled with blood flow.

Jill took my hand, made to pull me into my bedroom but my pants hanging on my hips chose that moment to fall, hobbling me. Smiling, she bent her sexy strong body, crouched, tugged at my pant legs so I could lift my feet out.

We were nearly naked, me in my boxers with my dick sticking out the hem; she in those alarming stockings, laced up the back and tied with those ridiculous dangerous bows. How many times tonight had I wanted to reach over, tug at those fragile silken threads, release those stockings?

We arrived at my bed. She reached back, oh so cute, bending at one knee and looking over her shoulder, tugged one lace untied. The stocking crumpled, fell to her knee. She lifted her leg, bent forward to strip it off.

"Not so fast! Let me!"

She giggled, straightened, held her leg knee-bent toward me. I knelt, stroked her from thigh to knee; she twitched, thrilled by the intimacy. Gently rolling the stocking I took it down to her foot, off her heel, plucked it from her toe.

She held the other knee out. I held her thigh with one hand, felt for the bow tie with the other, felt her leg trembling. Pulled the silk cord, let the stocking slip down. Took my time teasing it from her knee, her calf, her foot.

She reached down, urged me up to her, naked now, only skin, completely open to me, vulnerable, ready. My hands trembled as they took her waist, pulled her to me in an embrace.

"You're... so excited! Why does it matter if I am clothed or naked? I'm always naked to you." She was happy and curious.

"Not like this. It's all about intent, attitude. Your own shyness, your reaction to seeing me see you. Your heart, your breath. The gift of skin and warmth. Mmmmm." I stopped talking as she kissed me.

"What can I do? To be sexy for you." She gave me an impish look, ready to be my sex-buddy, to tease me and make me want her.

"Movement! Move your young strong body, flex it, show it off. Be lewd, be vulgar, shock me!"

She started by dancing again, taking small steps in her bare feet, rotating her hips, then her torso, her shoulders, all the while keeping eye contact. When her back was turned she rocked her hips, her spine following, sinuous, rippling up, her ribs and organs moving for me, flexible and strong.

"God you're beautiful.

"What can I do for you? To make you want me?"

She turned back to face me.

"Your desire is my gift. Show me. Drool over me. Bite me. Touch what pleases you!"

I stripped my shorts off, kicked them under the bed. My desire was plain, straining and rigid, rudely bobbing in the space between us.

She reached, touched the tip, fondled me with one hand. I dripped wet on her palm. Reaching to her, I cupped her breast, squeezed, pulled at her nipple, pinched! getting a gasp.

"Are my tits too small?" She was earnest, concerned.

I shook my head emphatically No! "No such thing! Tits are proof God loves us.

"When I look at you too long? Stare helplessly at you? It's because I'm perving on your tits. Admiring their curve, their shape, those perfect nipples, flawless ducts, smooth unblemished texture; caressing them with my mind."

She smiled, amused perhaps that I'd admired her ducts. Nobody had said that before, I'm sure.

I bent to her, kissed her cheek, her neck, her shoulder. Her chest above one breast; above the other. Took a breast in hand, squeezed gently to make her nipple proud, mouthed it, sucked.

She put a hand to my head, tangled her fingers in my hair, pressed me in harder. I licked her sensitive areola, held her nipple in my teeth. She inhaled sharply.

"You know what excites me!"

I pulled off, looked her in the eye, nodded. "Yes, I do. Even before you do."

A big grin. "This is gonna be good!"

...

We were tangled on my bed, our bed, still fondling, getting to know one another's bodies, learning to anticipate moves, reactions. But I was getting urgent, sensed I couldn't continue this way without embarrassing myself, ejaculating on her leg like a horny dog.

"I have condoms in the bedside table. Maybe a little old, but better than nothing?"

She considered, and I felt a lurch. To stop now, find a drug store open this late! Catastrophe. The one thing I'd not foreseen. Then she surprised me, took my breath away.

"No. I think, between us? Never. I never, ever want to be separated from you. I want you, all of you, and everything that means."

I did spurt then, just a little, provoked beyond my endurance, the horndog I was. She felt it, giggled. Gawd she even did that sexy.

Jill pulled over on top of me, all serious now, slid her body along mine, full-body contact, slid down to see how I was doing. My dick was rigid, like a rolling pin, the head straining and red, smeared now with some fluids and cum. Shocking me she took me in hand, put her mouth over my tip, closed her lips, puckered, sucked loudly. Smmwuck!

"Jillian! I can't take much of that! I love you darling, but unless you want to be swallowing my cum like a fire hose, maybe slow down?"

She didn't reply, just let go, slid back up, slippery like a seal. Placed her hands on my arms, pulled them up over my head, held them to the bed. Kissed me briefly, hungry. Slid further up, raising her back, her wet slippery sex sliding up my member, her hot sexy lips caressing my shaft until she was bent over me in an arch, like an alley cat in heat, face to my face, sex to my rigid tip, leering at me.

And she just tipped her hips, let me in. No resistance, we were long past that, just wet slickery vulva and swollen engorged vagina. Easing back to admit my cock, pushing down with her hips, my cock invading her flushed sex, her flesh enfolding and expanding as I went in, surrounded me, coupled with me.

She stopped as her cervix met my oozing hole, mating with uncanny precision, poised to accept my semen directly into her womb. Still inches of me outside, but oh so much cock sheathed inside her warm body, I could have been made for her.

Her breathing was ragged, her heart beating strong and steady, her vagina beginning those slow convulsions that precede orgasm.

I let her have her way. This was for her; this was her recovering control, using her body for her own pleasure, taking what she wanted for herself. Getting back what had been taken from her before. This was going to be different, not predator and prey but lover and beloved, each giving more than we received, doubling and redoubling our pleasure by selfishly using the other's flesh to stimulate our own, thus maddening the other beyond reason.

I was there; I would come into my love at any moment. I tried to distract myself by observing the muscles in her face, her grimace of concentration and pleasure. No, that made it worse.

Focused up, up to the empty sky. To two birds overhead, locked in mating, reproductive urge overriding self-preservation, hurtling toward the ground, frantically racing against gravity. Nope!

To a jetliner, with a couple fucking in the first-class bathroom, bucking and cumming. Not helping!

Further up, the space station hurtling past, two astronauts stretching their perfect astronaut bodies in null gravity, legs locked around one another, slowly pumping semen between them. Jesus!

Back to Jillian then. The skin tension in her nipples belied imminent orgasm. Fluid flow from her ovaries to her fallopian tubes, wetting the way for that precious egg. The tightness in her eyelids, ready to clench in ecstasy.

I knew how to end this, to make her cum. To stimulate her into the cascade of physical reactions that end in convulsive insemination. She was just there, at the edge, just a nudge and she would slip over.

I distracted her, sucked her upper lip into my mouth, ran my tongue along the inside. Simultaneously I pressed my dick to her cervix, just kissing it with my tip, flexed my muscles to drive a pulse of blood, make the tip swell, stroke her most sensitive flesh.

It worked; the convulsion took her, her pussy opening gripping my cock compulsively, the vaginal trills running from vulva to cervix, milking me, urging my semen to come! come find her egg! Her belly muscles clenched, her uterus flexing, her head dropped onto my chest, eyes clenched tight, eyeballs rolling up in their sockets.

It was too much for me too, the love of my life cumming on me, around my cock, her vagina sucking and pulling at me, wetting me and warming me, wanting me to spurt my seed. So I did.