X-Ray Vision Ch. 05: Enjoyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My balls like two nuts up against the shaft, methodically pumped life-giving sperm and seminal fluids, mixing in my urethra, pressurized and bursting from the tip, aimed to impact on her cervix, on the very opening to her womb.

Her body responded to the semen, released fluids in bulk, tailored to make the little swimmers' brief lives easy, to form a continuous path from my cock to her egg, the road to fertilization.

She held that for one long beat, released, let her breath out, eyes returning to me, focused slowly on my face. Smiled dreamily, reached to kiss me, my cock still weakly pulsing inside her.

I breathed her in, felt her in every tingling surface of my skin. Felt the heat of her breast on my chest.

I was deeply happy. Satisfied with my life, with myself, with her.

She released my arms, sat up straight, cowgirl, legs folded beside me, stretched her back, still coupled. Sighed, smiled at me, then looked confused.

"You're still hard! That's your dick in me, right? Why isn't it all limp and used-up? I know you came; I felt warm cum in me." She smiled happily, squeezed me with her cunt. Cum blurted out between us.

"Um, I can get limp. If you want."

"If I want? No I don't want! But it's... guys do that, right? Cum and then get all floppy. At least for a while."

"I, uh, I figured that out. Long time ago. When I was in High School."

Dawning joy. "You mean, you get hard whenever you want?" She looked like she'd discovered chocolate, or been given a pony.

"Well, not just when I want. When you make me, sometimes it's not my choice, you're so dang sexy and all, it just happens. But yeah, when I want, also."

"Is that another super power?" She was pretty jazzed.

"Noooo...it's the same one. I just, looked at it. And figured out how it worked. With practice, got so I could control the uh, valve that starts and stops it. It's a muscle, usually involuntary. But like a gag reflex, or any other reflex, if you can attend to it, you might be able to control it. I did."

She bounced up and down, delighted with her new toy, feeling it hard inside her, her sexy always-hard cock, all her own, just reveling in it. It felt nice, my girl bouncing on me. I know I just came, but sex is sex, and jiggling boobies are always hot.

I was feeling romantic. "You are beautiful. I could look at you forever. Hold you forever."

She smiled, darted her head down, pecked me on the lips.

"Yeah, sure, never mind that. Let's do it again! Right now!"

She leaned back, pulling me up to sitting, still coupled. Raised her knees, held her ankles in her hands, and opened herself up as lewdly as a woman possibly can.

"Thrust into me, big guy! Fuck me like my man should! Take me! Take me like you own me! Bang that pussy like you paid for it! "

"Jesus in heaven girl, what's gotten into you?" I was half-laughing, half shocked. I untangled my legs, so I was kneeling between hers, looking at this sex-crazed woman, her cunt spread before me like any whore.

"Not enough cock, Greg! That's what's not gotten into me! Shove your meat in! Pound me! And don't stop until you fill me again!"

With that she wrapped her legs around me, heels on my butt, and pulled! me to her snatch.

I was not expecting my dearest love to assault me sexually; it took a moment to catch up. But I got the message, did my best. Bracing my arms on each side of her I aligned myself with her cunt (which I could do perfectly), with one slick stroke re-seated into her body.

She squealed, delighted, tilted her head back, mouth wide open, tongue spread and thrust out like some anime cartoon girl. It was adorable. I decided to make her earn this next orgasm.

A uterus is flexible, quite a bit of play. A vagina is variable depth depending on the state of excitement, the alignment of hips and stomach. And how hard you shove.

I shoved.

Buried myself in her, my cock head mashed against her innards until I squashed, bent.

The entire length of my cock out, then schlick! inside, far as I could go, pressing hard against her cervix.

Again.

Again!

She began huffing, each stroke driving the breath from her, like she'd been punched in the gut. Well kind of, she was! A cock-punch right to the baby-maker.

Huff!

Huff!

Huff!

She'd asked for it! Demanded it!

She grabbed her ankles, pulled her legs spread as wide as her young flexible hips would permit. My pubic bone was banging directly on her furry mound, mashing her clit with each impact. I could see it redden, swell, lengthen.

Smack! I went almost all the way inside her. Pull out, slitch, back in, smack! nearly there! Slitch, smack! Slitch, smack! Slitch, smack!

There! We did it! All my inches buried in her cunt, in her belly, gloriously coupled. I pressed, held it sheathed, home at last.

She grew impatient, put her feet to my hips, one on each side, began pushing, pulling, trying to regulate my fucking to suit herself. Dang she was flexible! Those long legs were infuriatingly strong and sexy. Her feet, almost prehensile, grabbing my hips like a monkey girl.

I let her have her way for a few strokes, urging me on to ever more frantic fucking with her feet, but I started to get excited. Too excited to let her lay there, all complacent.

Grasping her calves I pulled her legs up! Put her knees over my shoulders, heaved forward over her until she was bent nearly double, knees to her boobs, ankles in the air! Her hips rotated so her cunt was pointing straight up.

I positioned my hips over her and pounded straight down! into her, drilling her sex with my cock, smacking into her rump with my hips. She gasped, alarmed!

"Greg!"

Smack!

"Gre..."

Smack!

"Gr.."

Smack! Smack! Smack!

Her eyes rolled up, her feet began trembling, trying to scissor her legs, her knees, protect her sex from my pounding. Her arms over her head, clutching the blankets, then one arm thrashing out, trying to grab me, pushing, clawing at me. I deflected, held on, wouldn't let her go, wouldn't give her any relief.

She thrashed her hips, tried to get her body away, out from under, struggled. Then froze, just rocking, her abdominals convulsing, her arms pushing at the bed, struggling to sit, eyes wide and glazed. I started rabbiting, short fast hard strokes.

Smack! Smack! Smack! Smack!

She took a long shaky inhale, then shrieked! out her sexual agony, clenched her entire self around her cunt, unconscious of anything but my cock pounding into her cumming body, now flooding her insides with my last cum, my balls clenching, clenching, running dry but still pulsing, cumming in my love, cumming for my love, mated to her, inside her, part of her, suffering with her.

My perception of her split; she became a constellation of parts, muscles and bones and viscera and fluid, tissues and solids, a wild gyrating prismatic person. I was aware of all of her, all at once, no need to attend to this bit or that, just holding her entire body in my mind, treasuring her, knowing her. I knew her sex, her blood, her convulsing muscles, my cum in her vagina, her fluids welcoming it, nurturing it. Felt her like I was inhabiting her.

As I got my mind back, my awareness of the room and my own body, she shifted, collapsed, became Jillian again, whole and female.

With my own orgasm spent I rolled off her, laid on my side, red-faced and exhausted, my cock sore, my balls aching. I let it deflate, relax.

She curled up into a ball, all soft, her muscles jiggly, limp. Cum ran from her red wet slit like water, gushed down her thigh onto the bedspread, pooled. Her vulva still clenching, unclenching reflexively.

I scanned her, made sure she was still breathing, no abrasions or strains. Everything looked fine, oh to be so young and resilient!

After a time she un-bent, stretched her legs, tried her hips gingerly.

"Jesus! You banged me good! I know, I asked for it! I'll be careful what I ask for. Superman might just deliver!"

"God woman, you inflamed me with that trash talk, with those tits and those feet! I never came so much! Never saw so much!"

She crawled over me, found my face, gave me a sloppy smooch.

"I'm gonna get a drink! And pee!"

She hopped off the bed, none the worse for wear, trotted to the kitchen, rummaged in the fridge. To the bathroom, peed like a firehose. Came back in popping the top on a diet caffeine-free.

Sitting on the bed she half-drained it, offered it to me. I took a healthy slurp, swallowed, burped.

"Next! Doggy style! I wanna feel you cum in me from behind!"

I looked at her, astonished. She wanted more? I was gonna have to ask Khang for some Vietnamese herbs or something, keep my energy up. This was Khang's fault, in a way.

She was already off the bed, bent over the side, tried different postures. Face pressed down; leaning on arms; straight-armed. She liked that best. Looked over at me, impatient.

"Get that super-cock over here! Your woman needs you!"

I retrieved the can, slammed down the rest of it, crushed it and threw it on the floor. She giggled, wiggled her butt, reached back and smacked herself Slap!

Positioning myself behind her, hands on hips, just feeling her warm muscles, squeezing her flesh, I re-inflate my cock. Like a balloon animal being blown up, it rose and grew in seconds to bump her butt.

"Stick that Donkey-Kong cock into me! Right in my pussy-hole! I want it now! All the way!"

She's determined to wring the last drop of exasperation out of me, it's clear. I do the only thing a gentleman can do in this situation.

I fit my cock to her pussy hole and slide it right in, all the way.

A grunt, an involuntary back arch. "Fuck yeah! That's the ticket! Get that fucker wet in my hot breeding slot!"

Jesus woman! The things she learned in that foster home. My cock responded with a pulse.

"Potty mouth!"

"Girl-fucker! Don't you pretend you don't like it. You can see inside of me, but I can feel inside of me. And that donkey cock twitches every time!"

She was not wrong. Exasperating and provoking were Siamese twins. To end the discussion I started slowly! slowly! pulling out. Enjoying the feel of her hot swelled vagina tissue lovingly slipping, hugging, engulfing my cock. Reluctantly giving it up as I pulled away.

"Gaaaaawd! Fucker! Put that back!"

I did. Slowly, slowly, feeling her tissues slip and slide around me, plowing her open firmly, until I was engaged completely between her hips, inside her belly. Tightly clasped in her breeding slot, in perfect insemination position.

"Your breeding slot likes my girl-fucker when it's stuck all the way in to your baby-belly!"

She snorted, amused at my lame efforts at sexy talk. Gave me a loving whole-cunt squeeze using her vaginal muscles.

"You can do that again! Damn!"

So she did it again. Contracted her belly, her vaginal muscles, her cunt opening. It was so sexy and loving, especially seeing her do it, seeing the response it had on her as well. The upwelling of juice, the compression and re-inflation of swelled tissue.

"Sweet Jesus!" I gently jiggled, not really going anyplace, just stimulating our flesh together. We spent a minute adjusting, feeling, enjoying our sexual connection.

I saw her trying different muscles inside, trying to gain control of mostly-involuntary contraction, fishing around in her head for the connections. She made some progress, distinguishing abdominal, anal and vaginal connections.

"Why does it feel so different this way?" She knew that I would know.

"My dick runs up against the back of your, um, breeding slot, against the wall adjoining your anal muscles. It stimulates them as it strokes in. The nearest thing to anal, without actually going in that way!"

She experimented, contracting muscles in her butt, convinced herself I was right. "I'm not quite ready for that yet." I agreed; a stinky cock didn't much appeal to me either. Maybe one day.

"Shall I start, um, breeding you?" She was amused at my choice of words, wiggled her hips and grinned over her shoulder.

"Jam your fuckstick into my womb? Shoot your baby batter at my egg sack? Play knock-up-the-girlfriend?" She swayed forward on her arms, then thrust! back, giving my cock a thrill.

"Won't take long, you keep that up!" I wasn't actually sure I had any 'baby batter' left, but that wasn't necessary to bring her to orgasm. Or me either.

She brightened. "Lets try it this way. You use me like a doll. Stroke in me like you're jerking off, I'm just a fuck-tube, a lubricated sex toy. Never mind what it does to me."

I was concerned; that sounded selfish. "Will you cum?"

"Oh, I'll cum! You let me feel like my cunt is getting you off, that's the sexiest thing I can imagine. And if I don't, well, we'll just have to try something else!"

It was so easy to love this woman; no angst about who's cumming first, who's doing more work, who's getting more fun. Just play and fuck and cum, and let the chips fall where they may!

"Don't stop until you jizz in me!" She said it like she was giving me instructions for a recipe or something. Which was fucking hot.

I started slowly, not because that would feel good for her but because I wanted to. Her cunt was better than a lubricated sex toy; it was soft and warm and it squeezed back.

Once I didn't have to think to keep my dick up I let myself play, short strokes, occasionally a deep one, all the way in and hold it, pull all the way out and stroke myself a few times, making her wait. Squeeze her hips, hold her tight. Plunge back in again, never mind how fast, she just had to take it.

She had her head down, hair streaming onto the bed, eyes closed, just experiencing me experiencing her, using her. I could see how this was a different game.

I bent over her, braced myself on the bed, reached around, grabbed a tit, squeezed, tugged cruelly at her nipple. Kept jiggling in her cunt.

"Ow!"

"Quiet! Fuck-dolls don't complain."

She took that as her due; this game was her idea! I tugged and mauled some more, but not so hard as to hurt. She didn't know I wouldn't, and it was fun to see her tense up, expecting a pinch, then relax when I released.

I moved my hand down to her crotch, and she flinched! Good! Don't expect this to be easy.

I pulled out, slitched my fingers firmly in her wet snatch, plunged my dick back in again. Used my wet fingers to massage around her clit, mauling and smearing the flesh around, feeling her nub blip! under my fingers as I stroked back and forth.

Just enjoying having her sex as my personal masturbation tool, happy to feel her girl-parts without worrying about pleasing them.

Her clit swelled, lengthened, became sensitive. I smashed it hard, and her cunt clamped down on me involuntarily. Good! This sex toy has some very enjoyable features!

I did that a few times, then ran my cock out, slid the head up and down her slot, making sure to bump across her clit accidentally, irregularly as I enjoyed her cunt lips on my shaft.

She said something under her breath; I stopped, leaned forward. "What was that?"

"I said, you fucking bastard!"

I realigned, plunged hard! back into her. "That's the general idea, fuck-slut!" I tried that word out on her, hoping it wouldn't get a bad reaction.

It didn't. Her arms folded and she collapsed face-down on the bed, her breathing labored, ass in the air, her legs twitching.

Time to get off; this toy was too exciting to waste. I gripped her hips, lifted her, lifted her feet off the floor and began using her like a ragdoll, stroking my cock with her wet vagina as a sort of cock-sleeve. My personal masturbation toy!

This was awesome; her weight mostly on her torso, I could lift her hips fairly easily, bang her body into my pelvis like her cunt was my hand and I was stroking myself off.

Didn't take me long; I swelled, grunted, and somehow my balls found some more cum to inject into her body; I seated her ass firmly against my hips, pumped my remaining jizz right against her cervix.

She did cum; she yelled something into the bed, her face pressed hard into the blankets, her hands gripping the covers, white-knuckled. She bent a leg, one pretty foot kicking in the air, the other jabbing at the carpet, not getting any traction.

Once I stopped pumping and her vagina stopped convulsing, I set her down, pulled free. As an afterthought, totally in character, I wiped my dick on her ass, stropped the remaining strands of cum off it, wiped my jizzy hand on her back.

She collapsed onto her knees, butt quirking this way and that, thighs trembling, cunt clenching and unclenching.

I patted her on the back, saw that she was not going to fall over, went to the kitchen to fetch another drink and have a piss.

When I returned sipping the diet something she had crawled onto the bed and lay on her back, one hand on her cunt, the other on one tit, absently stroking.

"That was awesome!"

I agreed, sipped some more, cock bobbing wetly. I offered her the drink; she stopped touching herself, sat up on one elbow, took the can from me, drained half of it, handed it back.

"You had your fill?" I was concerned for the state of her sex. She was red and raw, and would be sore in the morning. Walk funny all day.

"Yeah, for now. Hey big guy!" A satisfied smile. "I want to try something I heard about. We don't have to fuck!" She'd seen my concerned look. "Just a position, I can't see how it would work."

That was reasonable. "How does it go?"

She scooted off the bed, came to me, wrapped herself around me, all hot soft flesh and sexy.

"Standing up!" She wrapped one leg around mine, licked my neck.

I was still holding the can, and her nuzzling joggled the drink, made me spill. It ran down my front, wet her tits.

"Just a sec." I sat the can down somewhere safely, bent sideways, started licking the wet from her boobs. She giggled, clasped her hands behind her back, jutted her chest out. Like a cute high-school cheerleader, but naked and smeared in cum.

I chased the drips from the bottom of one gently-swelling boob, up the side, slurped at the top. Repeated on the other. Licked up between her breasts to the dent below her neck, kissed there gently.

"Oops! Missed a drop!"

I knelt in front of her, licked her belly, got a giggle. Stuck my tongue briefly in her belly button, the cutest little innie ever. Kissed my way down her pubes, to the top of her sex.

Her little clit was sticking out of it's hood slightly, red and bent, roughly used. I licked with the tip of my tongue, just touching it. She jumped, still sensitive.

Flattening my tongue, I pressed it to her sex, warm and soft, moved it in gentle circles. She sighed.

"What do I taste like?"

I considered. "Diet cola!" She punched my shoulder, tugged on my arm. I stood.

This time more gently, she again wrapped one leg around mine, wrapped her arms around my torso like an octopus, clinging to me, her breasts warm against my chest. I stirred between her legs, caught in the cleft of her thighs.

She adjusted, widened her stance, loosened the leg wrapped around me. My cock freed up, bumped her bush. But it was pointing the wrong direction, and way too high to ever penetrate.

"See? You're a bit taller, and your cock starts way above my cunt."

I could see that. Hm. I bent my knees, a sort of half-crouch. Wouldn't be able to keep this up for long; the knees would give out.

She got the idea, went up on tip-toe. Better! My cock was straight now, rubbing her slit.

"Maybe once you're inside..."

I went into a deep crouch, reached between us, slid my cock head along her slit to the vulva. Rocked a bit, got some headway (!), and slid! up and in!

I was still crouching a bit but now I didn't mind so much.

Jill happily kissed me, her face even with my face now, all smoochy and tired, just enjoying the moment. But it couldn't last.