X-Ray Vision Ch. 05: Enjoyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to... " she went down flat-footed, and my cock popped out.

"We'll have to try that again, see what we can come up with!"

She nodded happily, satisfied for now. Reached for my pop can, drained it, set it back down. Took me by one hand, led me to the bed. To our bed.

Stripping off the top cover, pretty grungy from sweat and sex and pooled jism, flung it on the floor, fluffed the pillows, slid in under the sheet, scooted over.

I followed, arranged myself on my back, the way I always slept. She snaked up to me, pressed against me, lay one leg and one arm over me. Face at my shoulder, kissed my shoulder.

"I love you. You know that, right?"

I nodded. "I know that. I've always loved you. From the moment you figured me out."

She nodded, aware of that. She always knew.

I closed my eyes, attended to my mind's eye, saw the stars above in all their glory. Thought about us; about that ring I had in the drawer. About when to get it out. Soon!

She was already blubbering into my shoulder, a little drool at the corner of her mouth. God she even did that sexy.

...

Jillian

I woke first. Probably from having to get up early for work, I had shifted my sleep schedule around. Didn't matter it was Saturday, my body didn't know Saturday.

Alert, I half sat up, looked at his side of the bed. He was still there, asleep, half-rolled on one side but still facing up. Not snoring, thank god.

The relief I felt surprised me. I guess my heart was still sore, from waking to an empty bed, an empty room. I knew Greg would never do that. But my heart reacted, it didn't think. I hope I'm healing now. I wake up to Greg a hundred more times, the hurt will be gone.

Greg! What a lover! That magic cock, never tires, never gets soft! I felt happy just thinking about all the sex we had, would have.

And as a good Vietnamese wife, my duty was to sex up my husband every chance I got. Not a chore! Gonna be a barrel of fun, my favorite part of being a wife.

No time like the present! I reached under the covers, touched my cunny. Ow! Still sore. Lots of fucking, lots of friction last night. Have to get some lubricants. Normally I'm soggy as a ten dollar whore, but we did a butt-load of fucking. Some artificial aid would be helpful.

Still, I could sex him up; didn't need my cunt for that. Just lips and tongue!

I burrowed under the sheets, careful not to disturb him. I wanted him to wake up, cumming! Even if I didn't manage it today, well practice makes perfect.

Finding my way in the dark, it was not hard to acquire his cock. There was so much of it! Like a German sausage, even asleep, even flaccid.

To get him to cum fast, I couldn't waste time on jerking around. A blowjob, that's the trick! I rounded my mouth, flattened my tongue, stuck it out a little, gently lifted his dick, put my mouth over the tip.

He groaned, shifted, still asleep. His cock responded to my mouthing, started growing. He was saying something?!

"Gonna... hey... good... Jill! Jill!"

When he dreamt of sex, he was thinking of me! God that felt good. I smiled around his fat dick, went back to sucking in earnest.

This was my first time, and I was so glad it was Greg. I'd thought I didn't want to do this, ever, it seemed gross. But for Greg? A joy, a fun game, a nasty naughty way to tease him and get him hard!

He grew so fast, I had to scoot back to follow the tip or it would thrust down my throat! Soon it extended over his belly button! Put that mouth to work, clamp my lips around, tonguing him, push down slurping, suck on the way back off.

With some practice I could get a good third of him inside, my tongue loving the shaft as it slid in, his soft end bumping the back of my throat, making me want to gag.

What had he said about reflexes? You could 'find them' in your head, you could maybe control them. I tried going down as far as I could, gently bumping my throat with his spongy tip, anticipating the sensation, making it part of my goal. Four or five times, I felt the gag impulse coming, tried to get my mind around it, make it seem normal. When I thought of it that way I could do two, three strokes before I pulled off, suppressed the gag. Better!

With a few more tries I was able to hold it there, just warming his cock with my lips and tongue, loving it up with my mouth, not gagging! Touching the back of my throat, belonging there, my love's enormous hard cock.

Then he erupted. The warm splash took me by surprise, quickly filled my throat, sticky and ropy. I slurped off, managed to swallow before the coughing fit hit.

The covers were thrown back and I was exposed, a dirty nasty naked girl who'd been sucking off her boyfriend! Mouth dripping with cum! I felt a thrill at being discovered.

Greg was looking at me, awake, alarmed, concerned! I finished coughing, smiled, lay back down beside him, smiled a sticky cummy smile!

"You be careful down there! A girl could get herself in trouble, pulling a stunt like that!"

I stuck my tongue out at him. "It's my duty! To sex up my husband whenever he needs it!"

He lay down, turned to face me, kissed me, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

"You taste like me."

"You taste like me! By the way, that was a Thank You! for saving those girls at the bar last night."

"They couldn't come here, thank me in person?"

I stuck my tongue out again, pouted. "You just came here in person, that'll have to be enough for now."

He grinned, looked at me with a tolerant, loving just-cummed boyfriend look, all soft and happy.

"Hey! It's Saturday! We have so much to do today." He seemed excited by having something to do. I had to remind myself, he has a hard time staying busy during the week.

"Hmmm?"

"Laundry! Especially sheets! Groceries! Walking on the beach! Nap after lunch! Loving up my sweetheart!"

Some of that did sound nice. "What first?"

"A shower!"

"Together?" I grinned. He frowned.

"I'm not sure we'd come out any cleaner that way..."

I punched him, flopped out of bed, headed down the hall for my bathroom. The tiny one in his room was just a toilet and sink, a phone-booth-sized shower. No way was I struggling around in there with a big horny dude.

Out, hair wet, dressed in a t-shirt, shorts and flip-flops, I stripped my bed, went to his, our bedroom and stripped that bed. Bundled all that up, hauled it out to the common laundry room, stuffed it in a washer, started it.

The thing sometimes mistimed things, started agitating before it was full. I waited to make sure it got going ok. Bored, I sat on top of it, looked out the tiny doorway, down the sidewalk to the street-side exit. Nobody out there; it was early.

Something big and sexy blocked the doorway; Greg! With a basket full of socks and stuff.

"No room! Full load!"

He sat the basket on the dryer, put hands on hips, considered me sitting there.

"A lady could find herself compromised, in public like this, nothing on but my shorts and t-shirt."

It was true; I liked wearing his clothes. They were absurdly too large; my bits showed through the arm-holes and leg-holes sometimes. I tugged back a leg, craned my neck, examined my cooch.

"You're right! Not much to keep a masher from just, I don't know, having his way!"

He glanced around at the blank walls, his 'eye' looking much further. Satisfied with what he saw he stepped closer, leaned in to kiss me. Once thus distracted I felt something hard and warm bumping my cooch.

I put one hand down there, scooted forward until my sexy bit was right at the edge, tilted my hips and felt for his cock. It was right there, naked and warm.

Where were his shorts?! A glance under his arm showed them on the floor, around his feet. Bold! And hot.

I rubbed his cock-head on my tender pussy, hoping for some wet. He provided it, in the form of the clear drool that comes out when he's getting horny. Slippery! Was it enough?

Working it around, I got him lodged in me, snug and warm. Hmmmmmmm! A good start. Back to kissing, hope for the best.

Both arms around his neck, that and my butt on the edge of the washer were all that kept me upright. Thinking fast I raised both legs, wrapped them around his hips, leaned back, arched myself so he had the best chance of impaling me.

This was a lot for him to stand, I looked like a cat in heat; the wet slippery got a lot wetter and slipperier. And just then the agitate cycle started!

Whoom! Whoom! Whoom!

It was... provoking. For me, and apparently for him too! His hips started bumping forward in sync - whoom!bump! whoom!bump!

Each bump got a little further into me. I started going slitch! on each stroke, adding my wet to the whole exercise.

whoom!bump!slitch! whoom!bump!slitch!

That was maybe more than he was prepared for. His eyes got alarmed, his mouth opened a little, his bumping got out of sync. With a desperate look he put both arms around me, lifted and thrust! into me.

I felt it all the way in, threading me, slithering into my body until I felt it hit bottom. I worked my guts around a bit, pushed his butt with my feet, got him just a little more snugged up inside.

Pull his face down, tongue in his mouth and go for broke! Licking his lip, playing tongue-hockey, swapping spit, finally just tongue-fucking his face. I felt him swell, grunt and Blooie! He blew his load inside me, in my most intimate pocket.

He stepped forward, lowered me, still attached. "You harlot. You made me do that!"

"Ha! You wanted it; admit it, horndog! You came in here to, well, cum in here! I'm just a helpless vessel for your lust!"

He smiled, nodded, admitting it. Satisfied, I let him go, to pull out Wow! that felt like something, unthreading his horse-cock from my innards! A little tender yet, but still good.

It flopped down wetly against his leg, trailing cum-strands that splatted down the front of the washer. I am such a cum-bucket! For my Greg.

Hopping down I grabbed a grungy sock from his basket, mopped up his leg, my butt, the washer. Tossed it back in the basket.

"We gotta do that down on the beach sometime!" I was excited by the idea that we might be caught! What's the worst that could happen? Somebody else gets horny too? We cum too hard? I was willing to take the risk.

A lady in housecoat and slippers shuffled in with her basket for the dryer just as Greg finished tugging up his shorts. Took him by surprise! I guess he was distracted, and looking the wrong way.

She eyed us, our flushed faces, our guilty looks and knew.

We fled.

...

Groceries took a back seat to walk-on-the-beach. We were both stiff, needed to work some kinks out. Not used to so much physical labor, so much bending and crouching and thrusting. And so many reps!

We held hands, walked on the hard sand where the water sometimes came, listened to the wind and the birds. A hoodie day, as the breeze was cool.

"Tell me what you see!" I liked to ask, because he liked to tell me. And out here it was easy; just a few things to see.

"Under the sand, the stumps of an old World War Two watchtower. They built them up and down the coast, thousands of them! Not expected to last long, wood and timber. This one must have fallen in a storm sometime after the war, got buried. The hut is just a pile of flinders. The old telephone is buried there too. Somebody on the home watch was always there, with binoculars, ready to report bomber sightings. There never were any.

"Those cliffs over there? Three old flivvers, 1930's style, buried out in the sea, nose-down, under the bottom, underwater. There's a curve up there, bootleggers would run fast with their lights off, miss the curve, go flying out and down."

"Something not violent, please?" I was feeling happy and frisky, this guy-thing about cars and wars was not conducive.

"Hmmm. School of bluefish, migrating down the coast, maybe a couple thousand. Unexploded artillery shells, practice duds from... never mind.

That little shack up the hill? On stilts? High schoolers use it for, um, encounters. Nobody there now, but a whole trash basket of condom wrappers, empty vodka bottles. Some rite of passage for the local Seniors."

Sounded like fun. My Senior year had been spent bussing tables at a pizza hut.

"That airliner? Goes up the coast, Halifax, twice a day. Here it's between drinks-cart and snack-cart, the cabin stewards are idle for a bit, bored. Often two sweet young ladies occupy themselves in the galley, taking turns licking each other off. Yup, there they are at it, the dark girl, leg braced against the cooler, her pal the brunette busy with her tongue. They'll switch in a minute."

That was more like it. People, happy and sexy and full of life! I gave him a peck on the cheeks, reinforce the good behavior. Guys are like spaniels, always horny, very trainable.

"There's a guy back in the bracken, has a blanket, comes here a lot. Just sits, alone, cross-legged, meditating? Weights on his wrists, ankles."

"Why do people do that? Wear weights?"

He considered. "It's good exercise. It's good discipline. It hurts. I think this guy, maybe all three."

I had enough pain in my past, enough sitting and doing nothing or doing the same job over and over. I've had my fill. Never gonna strap weights on just to feel something. I'm gonna do things instead!

But hey, gotta be you. I didn't have to 'get' him to accept him. I gave a quick salute in his general direction.

"One of my favorites! A vegetative raft, storm bracken washed down some river to the sea long ago, logs and rocks and branches swept from some riverbank by a flood. Blown across the ocean! Ended up here, ancient, very deep. Skeletons of African animals, stranded when the raft blew out to sea, probably starved on the way. Antelope, water buffalo, ostrich, even a lion! Some old-timey lion, not like the ones today, half again bigger."

That was probably some scientific find that would be world-famous. If anybody could ever dig down that far! I thought again, Greg could be a great archaeologist if he was even a little interested. File that idea away for later.

I grinned at him, stopped, pulled him back to me, wrapped my arms around him, kissed him.

"Let's fuck out here." I said it in his ear, quietly but not really afraid that anybody would hear.

He looked alarmed. "I'm, uh, not quite ready for that? I mean, it would be totally awesome, and I'd cum in you like a bull elephant. But I have to get my head around it first."

He hadn't said no! I took that as a win, kissed him again, took his hand and walked on.

...

Back up the steps to the condo, walk done, muscles feeling warm and stretched. That had been a good idea, a nice walk after last night's activities.

Up on the porch Greg stopped me.

"How about here? Not quite on the beach, but, you know, baby steps? Folks don't look up here much, above their eye level. But they might! So some of the fun?"

I smiled my biggest smile, unzipped my hoodie and shrugged out of it. In one motion, whipped my t-shirt over my head and hooked a thumb in my shorts, pulled them down. In under three seconds I was stark naked but for the shoes.

He just stared for a beat, then began undressing. I hurried him up, slipped his hoodie over his shoulders, ran my hands up under his shirt. Kneeling I whipped his shorts down as he struggled to untangle his hoodie and shirt, took his always-ready cock in hand, slurped it up!

"Whoa there girl! I'm not...ahhhhh!" I shut him up by stroking him root to end, then deep-throated him as best as I was able. Doing better with that! I could get a good five inches in, slurping and sucking. He froze, then unfroze, whipped his top clothes off onto the couch, put his hands on my head.

His obedient cock swelled, stretched out under my tender care. I ducked and bobbed, keeping up with it, stroking what I couldn't slobber on, pausing to suck on the tip from time to time, lick it like a lolly.

He grabbed my hair, pulled up! gently but firmly. I let him pull me off, shhhlup! and up into his embrace. Leading me to the couch, I got the idea, laid him face-up, hauled myself over him, straddled him cunt over face, my face to his cock, got back to work.

Even though he was taller, a longer reach from sex to mouth, he had so much cock I could make it line up easily. Rocking my hips forward and back I rubbed my sex on his mouth, his chin, just enjoying the sensation of indoor-outdoor naked sluttiness.

Meanwhile slurping my mouth forward over his cock, then sliding back, belly to chest, boobs to belly. He felt really good, strong, some muscles under that padding, fur but not too much.

It was exactly the right angle for deep-throating! His cock lies along his belly when he's on his back and by tipping my head up to meet it, each slide forward slid it straight in my mouth to my throat! Like I was one giant throat-fuck doll!

I did that for a while, shlooking forward, feeling him in my mouth, down my throat! Each time a little further, suppressing the gag with repeated sensation. Some time into this he remembered to lick me, mouth me as my cunt went over his face. He didn't have much control; I was in control! So he did what he could, hitting stuff at random which was pretty hot. I got pretty wet anyway!

Getting up some steam, rocking on all fours crouched over him, sliding on him, I concentrated on aligning his cock, my mouth and throat. Each thrust I got a little bit more of him inside. Inspired, I stopped fully-engaged and considered.

There was really nothing keeping him from going right on down, except my throat muscles. Working them I figured out how to clench them and from there it wasn't far to figure how to relax them. Once I relaxed a little I went for it.

Press gently! gently! and... nothing. Ok, press harder.

With a strong push and conscious relaxing I felt him squish a little more into me. Taking the initiative I thrust! along his body. Felt him thread down my throat like a sausage, tried swallowing to help him along. It helped, I pushed until suddenly I saw bush right in front of my nose.

He was in me! All the way! Most of a foot of hot, swelled Greg-cock in my mouth, down my gullet.

I held it, holding my breath too, just being a sexy horny throat-fuck slut for my Greg, letting him figure out where he was. It took only a couple of seconds and I felt the ripple along his cock that meant Cumming!

While he jetted his cum down my throat, direct into my stomach I jogged a little, forward and back, just an inch, let him feel where he was, feel my body around him. His balls were right in front of my eyes, hard as nuts, writhing like two little chipmunks had gotten in there, giving it all he had.

That bush tickled; I had to sneeze! Sliding back rapidly I un-threaded him out and Flop! just in time to Sneeze! on his belly. A spray of spit and cum, then I coughed up a little more cum, smeared in my windpipe as I withdrew.

His cock was wet, soggy, pulsing, a little cum still beading out. I let it alone, let him recover. Swallowed, hard, my throat a little sore from friction. Can't do that very often. But wow! I felt like a sex goddess!

"Jesus fucking shit. Goddam sneaky slutty cum-whore! You are a menace!"

I giggled, heaved off him, turned around, laid back on him full-length, warm-wet-sexy skin contact is the best. Looked him right in the eyes, "Your goddam sneaky slutty cum-wore! Sex goddess Jillian, here to drive her man insane!"

"You're like a sex kamikaze! Appearing through the clouds to come screaming in full throttle! A lust explosion! Never had a chance."

I smiled, planted a wet one right on his mouth. Laid my head on his shoulder, breathed on his cheek. "I like that. A sex kamikaze! I should get an outfit..."

"I'm sure Khang would have some good ideas..." He seemed a little troubled.

"Tell me."

He didn't have to ask; we knew each other by now.