X10s

Story Info
Shorty's penis is really small.
1.7k words
3.05
24.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers

Author's Note: X10s is a fictional product made up for the sole purposes of imagining this story. Any similarity to any product is unintentional and purely coincidental.

Shorty - What's in a Name?

Most people who met him assumed his nickname was an oxymoron. He was six foot, three after all. But the moniker actually came from his high school gym class when the football jocks started calling him Shorty because his penis was dreadfully small.

When Bart brought a magnifying glass one day and bent down-like a detective searching for a clue-and shouted, "it's a boy!" the humiliating discussions about his lack of endowment filled the locker room. The pursuit of the perfect nickname ensued for days. 'Clit Boy' was too obvious. 'Dicklette was funny, but his name wasn't Richard. "Puny' just didn't flow quite right. 'Tiny' stuck for a few days until 'Shorty' surfaced and won out. Shorty was the nickname used so often by so many it forever (unfortunately) stuck. Football jocks told cheerleaders; cheerleaders told PomPom girls and so on. High school football jocks can be cruel.

Fucking Hot Lola

In college, Shorty got engaged to Lola. Lola was a fit, five foot four cutie with brunette hair, dimples, small-firm breasts and a perfectly round sexy as hell butt. Lola liked to wear spandex, yoga pants, yoga shorts, leotards and see through mesh tops sans bras. She'd recently added micro mini skirts with shiny spandex underpants to her mix that anyone could see when she bent over. And speaking of bending over, a tattoo of a little monkey often peeked out above her right hip. No one knew why that tattoo was there.

Lola was incredibly alluring with a huge following of males wherever she went. Lola was a relentless flirtatious tease. She liked the visible power she had over men when she pranced about. Shorty was pretty sure there were dudes beating off nightly fantasizing about fucking his hot fiance. She liked how fuckable she seemed to be to the many guys who hung around her bar at the local nightclub where she worked.

Packing Meat

Her alluring reputation transcended to the gym where Shorty works out. Clarence works out there, too. Their exercise routines often overlap to Shorty's dismay. Shorty tries to avoid Clarence. The two were classmates dating back to high school. Clarence was on the football team. He knew where the nickname originated from. Ironically, Clarence's nickname is 'Meat.' His moniker also originated from a sexual organ as well, but in his case it was in reference to ample size and girth. Clarence jockey shorts were packing meat. A massive black fuck tool that is huge even when it is flaccid.

Clarence frequents Lola bar and calls her a 'cock' 'tail' waitress in reference to her incredibly hot and inviting ass that every cock rises in salute. She regularly bends over for a lime. Her micro mini reveals her shiny spandex underpants hundreds of times each night.

Lola has seen the meat Clarence is packing in the form of a sizable bulge in the tight pants he wears. Clarence wants to fuck Lola; Lola knows this (Shorty does, too). Clarence and Lola have bantered about what fucking is like with a huge cock, both giving and receiving. Shorty didn't know that.

One day at the gym, Clarence wondered aloud if Shorty had fucked Lola yet. They're about to be married, what are they waiting for? Clarence just bluntly just came out and asked Shorty.

"Have you fucked Lola?"

Shorty sidestepped the answer. As Clarence prodded, Shorty couldn't avoid explaining the real reason intercourse hadn't happened, which was his concern about his ability to properly please Lola with his three inch penis.

X10s

"You mean Lola doesn't even know?" Clarence said loudly while laughing. "Dude, you need to buy X10s!"

"What are X10s?" Shorty was embarrassed he had to ask.

"Seriously, a dude like you haven't heard of X10s?"

"I don't even know what you're talking about. And what do you mean...a dude like me?"

Shorty was trying to pretend he didn't know what Clarence was talking about.

Clarence responded politely smirking privately to himself.

"Dude, we went to high school together. I know how you got your nickname. And I've seen you in the shower here at the gym. You're really, really small. I would've thought a guy like you would've purchased the product before, that's all."

"I'm not that small..."

"Dude, trust me, you're very small. Downright tiny."

Shorty was trying to explain to Clarence how a penis from a white guy will grow into a larger dick compared to black dudes who are hung even when they are soft.

"It grows, you know! It gets larger when it gets hard, Clarence," Shorty said trying to defend the idea that he wasn't that small.

"Oh, I see. When it gets stiff it becomes visible? Like the flesh pokes out of your pubic bush?" Clarence was laughing. "Dude, you're delusional! Your penis is minuscule. Let's prove it. I'm guessing you've not ever heard of the toilet roll test?"

"I've heard of it."

"Fine, go to the men's room and let's talk about the outcome." Clarence was holding Shorty accountable.

"Take the toilet roll test and come back and tell me you're not small."

Shorty was trapped. He reluctantly agreed to take the test. He went to the bathroom and stroked himself to full hardness and stuck his little penis into the cardboard tube. Shorty was nervous about having to share his findings with Clarence.

"Well, how much of your little penis sticks out the other end?"

Shorty was speechless.

"Come on grower! You didn't stick out at all! You don't even have to tell me!" Clarence said laughing. "The toilet paper tube is only four inches you stupid prick."

Shorty felt like he was about to cry. He took a deep breath.

"Okay, okay. You're right. I'll buy some. What are they and where would I buy them?"

"X10s are penis extenders for small guys like you. It's a 2-in-1 product. You roll them on your little penis, just like a condom, except that at the tip there is a lightweight 3 inch dildo. You slip the end hook in your anus to keep it on during a vigorous fuck. Don't you watch porn? They have fours, too. But for you, I'd suggest you buy X10s Fives. Any local sex shop carries them. You gotta be ready, dude. Lola has dated a lot of hung men. She is going to expect a nice deep fuck."

Shorty was feeling the lifelong humiliation of having a tiny penis. He didn't want this to affect his marriage. So he gave the only reply he could think of.

"I'll go buy some Fives tomorrow."

"Wise choice, my dude, wise choice," Clarence said, nodding his approval.

A Matter of Size

Lola was finishing a bar shift when Clarence started texting her. He regularly tried to fuck with her brain because he wanted to get in her pants.

C Get any good offers tonight?

L You know I'm engaged.

C That's why you should accept 'em. LOL. I just so happen to be free.

C I saw your beau at gym today. We talked about U.

L In what way?

C How hot you are. How much you like big dix!

L You did not! Did you?!

C Shorty knows you like big cocks and is worried about how small he is...LOL

(Lola didn't respond right away. Their banter had always been about her and him and just guys who packed meat, not ever about her fiance.)

C You...do...know...why...he...is...called...Shorty? Right?

(Lola still wasn't replying.)

C Aw. Fuck. Sorry. I didn't mean for this to get all serious. I just think you're really hot and should have proper sex in your life. Sorry.

L It's okay.

(Lola was ready to engage again.)

C I guess I shouldn't tell you he's buying X10s

L NO WAY!

C He thinks he needs X10s to properly fuck you. Unless you want my help with that.

L OMG! If he shows up in X10s, I guess I do have a problem. And why the fuck isn't he talking to me about that!

(Clarence strategy was working. Lola was pissed off!)

C Well, I'm the bad news bear...he's buying Fives!

L Fuck me! Fuck me!

C I'll be right over.

L I meant literally. I guess before I marry, I'll need to decide if 'Size Matters'

C Well, you know I'm here to help with that at any time.

The Confrontation

It was the big night. Shorty was packing Fives. Lola was hoping he wasn't. She was pissed that she even knew this was coming because Clarence told her...not Shorty.

When he crawled on top of her-and she had visual confirmation-she took a firm tone.

"Take that X10s shit off. Fuck me with all you've naturally got."

As they went at it, Shorty was having trouble staying hard. He was so nervous, he couldn't perform. His three inch penis kept slipping out and when Lola fingered herself to an orgasm the convulsions in her vulva were so strong that they pushed his little penis out just before his orgasm at the only time Shorty was truly hard. He came on the outside of her pussy splashing cum all over. He was flush with embarrassment and humiliated by the realization that he would not ever be able to properly fuck his future wife.

"You're going to need to eat me. I still need a proper orgasm."

Lola put both hands around Shorty's head and pulled him down to her clit. He hadn't ever eaten cum before. It wasn't like Lola was expecting him to. She just wanted cunnilingus and his splooge was in the way. In order to properly lick her, he kept ingesting chunks of his own sperm. After her second orgasm, it was time to talk.

"Why did you come to bed with X10s on? Didn't you think you should talk to me about this first?!"

Shorty didn't know what to say.

"Well, here is something I decided not to talk to you about first. Clarence is coming over to fuck me. Right now. And you're going to watch. And I'm going to decide if I'm going to marry you after I get properly fucked. Because even though we are in love, we have to be sexually compatible. And the idea that you thought you could just slip on X10s-Fives no less-and hide from our marriage your tiny penis...well, I'm furious!"

charmer949
charmer949
582 Followers