All Comments on 'Xavier's Modeling Job'

by Stormbringer

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very nice

This is incredibly hot.

clinton09clinton09almost 14 years ago
Hot, hot, hot!

There are many determinants for a great composition. I am not judging this piece on any measure except one: sheer heat. For the most BTU's from the written word I have seen, this ranks towards the top. The trick the author used of bringing two highly charged elements(Xavier and the spouse) in red zone proximity and then have them merge in slow motion was just marvelous. Kudos...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What I would not

What I would not give to have Xavier meet my wife so that he could fulfill her longtime fantasy. One of the hottest stories I have ever read. Just seeing her excitement when she's around a black man is a turn on for me. I have encouraged her to go for it whenever we find the right guy. Someday we will find our "Xavier" and hopefully I can take pictures. We will be looking for more of your wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Black Snake!

There is nothing more sexy than a black cock fucking a white bitch.

dirtyomandirtyomanalmost 11 years ago
OK

You write a good story. I really enjoy reading your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Persons should Illustrate this story!!

Jim Persons has been doing Storms stories and I think this would make a great addition.

EdwardWalterEdwardWalterover 4 years ago
Great Edging story

Great Edging story. Subservient cuckolding set-ups always keep me hard for hours. Still waiting for the blackmailing of the couple and a mass breeding session.

RiyanshiRiyanshiover 3 years ago

I came across your account today and saw that these stories are available in illustration by Kaos Comics. Just the way one likes to read (•‿•)(•‿•)(•‿•)

furlovingchloefurlovingchloeover 3 years ago
chloe uk tv

fantastic read it all. i came reading this one. hope there is more !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot sex but I think it would be even hotter and better if the part of about sharing is cut out. Instead, Xavier and the wife shower together and fucks in the shower. Then he carries her up to the bedroom and fucks her senseless in the marriage bed. She begs him to breed her and he does that! And Xavier moves in and the hubby is kicked out of the house. Then Xaiver and her do nude pictures and porno videos together.

Helen1899Helen1899over 1 year ago

Hi funlovingChloe, shame we could have cum together , I came to what a great story

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff10 months ago

Sorry, I just couldn't read past the idea of her tits perking up with her weight loss. Tits only perk.up with the help of Dr. Nip/Tuck.

tanya_ravieletanya_raviele8 months ago

I first encountered this story on Kaos Comics, years ago. I think it is the hottest story ever and never fails to make me cum! I wish I was Dani (or Donna, depending on the story variation)! I really love the elements in this version, where Dani is angry at her husband and decides to come watch the photo shoot, only to get sucked into the action (and start sucking off the big black bull). Thank you, thank you, thank you! You really turn me on, Stormbringer!

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

This is the story of Brandi Love

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStormbringer@Stormbringer
Check out my lensdump page for ai generated art based on my stories: https://lensdump.com/stormbringer1/albums Check out my blog at www.storiesbystormbringer.blogspot.com for all my stories and current projects. I'm an average, married, monogamous guy who likes to read and ...