Xavier's Teachers - The Handmaiden Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She finally decided to get out of bed and make herself a cup of tea. It was not yet 4:00 a.m but she walked to the kitchen, poured water into the kettle and turned it on. She went to the bathroom, urinated, washed her face and came back to the kitchen, hearing the bubbling sounds of the water boiling. She placed a tea bag of florally infused Nilgiri pekoe into a mug and poured the hot water in, taking it back into her bedroom where she returned to her bed. Resting once again against the head-rest, she continued her rumination about Xavier, her beautiful Javi.

Bai-Ma was thinking back to the previous Saturday when she had planned to go to Javi at night, but then had chickened out at the last moment for fear that he would still be unforgiving towards her. She had packed a large shoulder bag with a fresh change of clothes and underwear, a bottle of vodka and some eats, and had been ready to go when the fear of his rejection had stalled her at the very last minute. That night, she had masturbated herself to sleep, using a small Japanese battery operated vibrator-dildo that she had bought many years ago.

She finished her tea and decided to get out of bed. In the next half an hour, she finished her ablutions with a cleansing hot shower and walked back to her bedroom with a towel wrapped around her middle. Standing in front of the full length mirror, she looked at herself naked, running her hands over her heavy breasts and the smoothness of her abdomen. She teased the curls of her thick pubic bush, then placed her palms on her buttocks, stroking the taut hemispheres before opening the wardrobe door.

Bai-Ma put on a white 38DD parfait lace plunge bra and a matching pair of panties. She wasn't going to wear a saree so she reached for the hangars at one end of the almirah and pulled out a one-piece long Indian dress, like a gown cinched at the waist. She bunched the long dress in her hands and slipped her head through the top and arms into the sleeves before pulling the entire dress down the length of her body. It was made of a thick cotton material, in basket weave, plain in a light powder blue colour with an 18" wide border in a shade of midnight blue at the base, circling the hem. A narrower, two inches in width, band encircled the cuffs of its mid-length sleeves. There were five bead-like pearly buttons that ran down from a boat shaped neckline along a thin strip of the same matching midnight blue fabric.

While having a shower, Bai-Ma had decided she was going to visit Javi this morning and wasn't going to give herself the chance to double think the decision. She bent down and picked up the large shoulder bag that she had packed the previous weekend; it had been lying on the bottom shelf of the wardrobe with her clothes and the bottle of vodka still inside. She had taken out and refrigerated the food but didn't want to stop and find something else to take for Javi this time. She dropped a few other things that she took out of the closet drawers into the bag before tying her hair loosely into a bun behind her head.

It was a little after 4:30 a.m. when she turned off the lights in her bedroom and living area and stepped out of her flat. There was a slight chill in the air and she wrapped her stole tightly around her, shoulder bag draped on her left and hidden underneath the shawl. It was dark outside with the garden lights off and she had to use the torch on her phone to walk past a grove of trees and reach the narrow pathway that hugged the estate's boundary wall. Once there, she was able to discern her way on account of the tall street-lamps that lined the road on the other side of the wall.

Bai-Ma walked cautiously, careful not to step on the dry leaves that littered the footpath and surrounding grounds; the security guards at the entrance gate were too far to be able to hear but she was mindful of the noise she might make. She assumed that Xavier had left his entrance door unlocked, as was his wont, although she did have a spare key to his rooms in her bag. When she finally reached the outhouse, she pressed down the door handle and pushed open the door silently. She stepped in and double locked it behind her, taking off her slippers and pushing them to the side against the wall. There was a lamp lit in the living room and she spied a tumbler, half empty, on the centre table. Walking up to it, she picked up the glass and sniffed the faintly spicy odour of the vodka.

She unwrapped the shawl from around her and dropped it on to the divan, placing the shoulder bag next to it. Looking at the alcohol in the tumbler, Bai-Ma wondered what time Javi had got home last night and how long he had stayed awake. She didn't want to wake him if he hadn't had enough sleep but had no way of knowing what time he had gone to bed. She tip-toed her way to his bedroom and peered inside but all she could see in the near darkness was a shadowy form under the duvet. She stood by the doorway and listened to the soft sounds of his breathing, her chest swelling with a heavy emotion triggered by his mere presence and proximity. She leaned against the door frame for a few minutes, absorbing the reality of what she was about to do and calming herself so she could feel confident. What if Javi had developed a dislike for her in the last few weeks? What if he had started something with another woman, maybe one of those overly friendly and forward girls in his campus? What if?

She took a deep breath and timidly began the short walk to his bed. The zero-watt LED bulbs along the wall skirting lit up because they were activated by a motion sensor. She paused briefly in front of the four-poster, then hiked up her dress so she could bend a knee to climb on to the relatively high antique bed. The thick mattress was a firm one and not one of those with foam that sunk in with someone's weight; nor was it spring-based so there was no creaking sound when she climbed on top of it. She drew up her legs and folded her knees as she sat behind Xavier's back, listening to the soft delicate snores that were audible in the silence of the night. She lifted a hand and rested it gently on his shoulder as he lay unmoving, facing away from her, his head buried in the soft down pillows.

Slowly, very slowly so as not to disturb Javi's sleep, Bai-Ma stretched her legs down the length of the bed and lowered her torso till her head and shoulders sank into another one of the pillows next to his. She lay on her side, her face was a few inches behind his thick locks of tousled hair and she silently breathed in the faint balminess that exuded from his neck and head. Bai-Ma slithered a little closer to his body till she felt her large breasts press against his back, and her thighs nudge his buttocks; she then lifted the duvet, raised her right arm and placed her hand delicately on his hip and shut her eyes.

The nervousness had gone out of her as she breathed deeply; there was a sudden lifting of the weight from her bosom while she lay still against Javi's body. He hadn't moved but she could no longer hear the sounds of his breathing; was he coming out of his slumber, she wondered. Although she wasn't edgy any more, her heart still thumped a little louder and faster than usual while she lay still behind her somnolent lover. She pushed her head forward along her pillow till she felt the curls of Javi's hair against her face; she breathed in deeply as she puckered her lips and planted a kiss over his flowing mane that was long and bunched in curls over his neck. She pressed her chest harder on his back and thrust her hips against his track-suited arse.

Bai-Ma opened her eyes, now adjusted to the dim floor lighting in the room, and saw that Javi's t-shirt had ridden up his back a few inches. She removed her hand from his hip and slipped it under his vest, gliding her palm across the smooth surface of his lower back for a brief while before holding it still. When she didn't feel a response from him, she pushed her hand further up his back and felt the warmth against her palm as she continued to kiss the back of his head. Then, with the hem of his t-shirt caught in the web of her fingers, she gradually pushed the garment upwards, revealing more and more of his bare torso. The duvet was gradually slipping off to Xavier's front and Bai-Ma finally had the t-shirt bunched near his shoulder blades at the back, exposing half his chest on the other side.

She let her palm slide over Javi's taut muscular back and then over the side of his ribcage till she felt the soft downy hair on his chest. She traced her fingertips through the relatively sparse growth across his sternum till she found one of his nipples. Fingering it delicately, she brought about a miniature erection and continued to tease the stiff nub before spanning his chest and finding his other nipple. Javi's body heat from being under the covers was slowly dissipating and his skin adapted to the slightly cooler ambient temperature of the room. Her boobs, under the cotton dress, were now flush and compressed against his back as she continued to stroke his body and hold him close. Bai-Ma was aroused, feeling the secretion from her vaginal glands dampen the entrance to her cunt as the nipples on her breasts hardened.

Xavier had still not stirred although she thought his breathing seemed to be quicker. She wondered if he was dreaming; maybe about her, or another woman if he had found one. A thin thread of fear and doubt seeped into her mind again but she knew that her moment of truth would come soon. She continued to lazily stroke his chest, her fingertips slowly meandering across his his torso, drifting down across his abdomen. She felt the strong segmented muscles between his lower ribs and his pelvis, the six-pack abs she so admired whenever she saw his bare body. It had been such a long time since she had seen him, Bai-Ma thought to herself as she soothed his naked skin.

Although she was more or less aware of the physical ministrations of her hand on Xavier's body, her mind was in overdrive. Her state of arousal had naturally triggered off neural reactions in her brain; she was contending with those as well as the misty tendrils of fear that whispered across her thoughts. So Bai-Ma was a little surprised when she fully realised that she had slipped her fingers under the elastic band of Javi's tracksuit bottom, and the tips of fingers were deep in the midst of his thick curly pubic hair. She felt the slightly coarse texture of his hair between the ball of her thumb and the pads of her fingertips, knowing that the base of his penis was only centimetres away.

She pushed her fingers deeper till they touched the thick fleshy organ; it wasn't erect but its girth in that flaccid state surprised her as she placed her palm over the length, barely managing to cover it fully. Xavier's penis hung limp against his left thigh as he lay on his side but Bai-Ma though she could feel the blood coursing through the veins as she delicately gripped the circumference, making a fist with her palm. It was warmer than the rest of his body and felt heavy in her hand. She stroked the hefty length, wondering how much longer it would be before Javi awoke. He had clearly slept late and the alcohol must have pushed him into a deep slumber, she reckoned.

Feeling emboldened by Xavier's somnolence, Bai-Ma gripped the elastic band of his loungewear over the hip and pushed it lower along his shank; then with her thumb and fingers she shoved the waistband past his buttocks till the grey coloured garment encircled the top of his thighs along the gluteal crease. She placed her palm on his rump and felt the strong musculature of his arse, slipping one finger into the cleft between the two sides. She felt a slight dampness of perspiration between the butt-cheeks as she pushed her finger along the groove towards his perineum.

When her fingertip reached Javi's anus, he stirred in his sleep; his body rolled halfway forward till he found a comfortable position lying almost on his stomach. His palms of both hands were together below the side of his face, nestled in the pillows. His thighs parted as he bent his right knee and curled his body a little more. Bai-Ma froze when she first felt his body move but her fingers continued their passage towards his scrotum when he was immobile again. His testicles hung languorously between his uncoupled thighs, the skin surrounding his balls grew thicker as her fingernail dragged across it. She reached further along his genitalia and wrapped her fingers once again around the gradually thickening penis, tugging downwards at it as though she was milking a cow's teats.

After stroking his gradually engorging cock for a while, Bai-Ma took Javi's gonads into her hand and tugged gently, beginning to sense a heaviness in them; she felt perhaps they were even growing larger. She knew it in her heart at that moment; her beautiful boy was waking up. She removed her hand from his genitals, placed them on his naked hip, and waited.

***

Xavier's sleep cycle had entered an REM phase when he started dreaming of Bai-Ma; he had had nocturnal emissions on three separate occasions during the last few weeks, dreaming of her. On this particular night, tired and slightly intoxicated, he was having another one; they were sitting on the rooftop on a balmy night, the breeze rifling through the leaves of an overhanging branch. She was dressed in the most exquisite silk saree, a black-and-grey combination with her hair completely open and tumbling all over her back and shoulders as the wind bounced it around. She was sitting on a deck chair next to him and had her hand inside his trousers as he reached across and pushed a palm into her blouse.

He felt her grip his long phallus and snake it out of the opening in his pants, stroking it all the time. He leaned across, trying to get his face against her breasts, wanting to suckle her nipples which he felt growing hard against his palm. She kept stroking him, tugging at the huge erection, up and down as it grew harder and thicker in her soft hand. He felt her fingers at the base of his shaft; then they sneaked deeper into the open fly of his jeans till she cupped his testicles and made a delicate fist around them.

Xavier couldn't have been having his wet dream for more than a few minutes, although it seemed a lot longer to his subconscious mind. He came awake slowly, gaining consciousness gradually while his eyes were still shut. For some seconds he lay still, confused because while he knew immediately that he was awake, his dream seemed to continue. He felt the same tingling sensation at the base of his scrotum from where the sac hung between his legs. But then he felt movement briefly along the skin of his buttocks and a weight resting on his hip. It took him another two or three seconds for his brain to declutter the fog and become fully aware.

"Bai-Ma?" Xavier gasped in a husky voice as he quickly began to turn over and get on his back so he could twist his neck and look to the right. Coming from the total darkness of sleep, the dim floor lights were sufficient to illuminate his surroundings as he found himself staring at her beautiful face inches away from him.

"Bai-Ma!' he exclaimed, turning over again so that he now lay on his right flank. "Oh!!" Xavier groaned, "Bai-Ma, Bai-Ma" the whispered sounds reverberated out of his mouth as he threw an arm over her body and buried his head in her chest. "Bai-Ma!" he continued to breath as he pulled himself against her and hugged her tight with his left arm, head nestled in the buxom front of her chest.

Xavier was so completely overwhelmed as a tsunami of emotion swept his very being; he had never felt such relief in his entire life so far. His eyes watered as he pressed his face against Bai-Ma's bosom, trying desperately to hold back the tears because it was such an un-macho and wimpish thing to do. But like the open floodgates of a dam, his mind released an overpowering deluge of raw emotion that plunged him into a defenceless state of sentimental capitulation.

Bai-Ma placed her hand on the back of his head as uncontrollable sobs wracked Javi's body. Her heart felt heavy and tears began to water her own eyes as she clutched him to her breasts. She had not realised how much their three-week separation had affected him, and chastised herself for not having been more caring. Her lust-filled frame of mind made way for a slew of maternal instincts; both co-existing in her brain as she cradled her lover, rocking her body in an almost spontaneous gesture, lulling him to a calmer state.

Gradually, with the gentle oscillation of Bai-Ma's body, Xavier's mental balance returned as he felt a certain comfortable quiescence overtake him, sensing the warm shroud of protection that her proximity blanketed him with. He brought his hand to her neck and touched her bare skin, feeling the contentment and joy of that simple contact. Raising his head, he pressed his face against hers; not trying to kiss her, just feeling the warmth and revelling in the contiguity of their bodies. He brought his palm to her cheek and held it against her face while he nuzzled her neck, breathing in the familiar fragrance from her body.

Bai-Ma stretched her arm behind Javi's back, knowing she had pulled down his tracksuit to expose his buttocks, and gripped the edge of the duvet so she could pull it back to cover him. Once she had the blanket over him, her fingers went again into the masses of his long shaggy hair, pulling his head against her as she delicately massaged his scalp. She could feel the wetness from his tears against the side of her neck, just next to her pulsing jugular vein.

Bai-Ma's heart was beating like a slow bass drum, deep and pumped with emotion; she though of Javi's vulnerability and how soft he was inside the Greek god-like sculpted exterior. He would be a kind and loving and caring partner to whomever he finally decided to live his life with, but he would always be susceptible to an inner pain. A sharp pang of jealousy and sorrow shot through her with that thought and she had to force herself to think of the here and now, not of a future they didn't have. She held him close, never wanting to be without him, and drove away the negativity that was threatening to overtake her. They stayed like that, lying next to each other, bodies sharing a mutual warmth, for a long while.

She finally took her hand way from Javi's hair and placed it on the small of his back before bushing it upwards under his t-shirt. Stroking his broad back with her fingers, she felt his body quiver briefly against her as he pushed his face into the crook between her neck and shoulder. Bai-Ma had realised earlier that his hand rested on one of her breasts but he hadn't moved it or tried to grope her boobs, probably because of the overwhelming commotion that had ripped through his mind in the last quarter of an hour.

Xavier eventually moved, taking his hand to Bai-Ma's face as he lifted his own and sought her lips with his mouth. She looked into his eyes, seeing the wetness still glimmering in the dim lighting, as they kissed. Her soft fulsome lips parted as his mouth covered hers, the tip of his tongue brushing across from one edge to the other. When his tongue probed into her mouth, she sucked it in while her hand on his back pulled his body hard against her own. She moved her palm down along the curve of his spine till they were on his buttocks, feeling the strength of his gluteal muscles. She clutched at his rump with a sudden ferociousness and pressed her mouth hard against his, pushing her hips forward as she felt her arousal lift.

Bai-Ma could feel Javi's fingers hastily undoing the small bead-like buttons that ran down the front of her dress; they slipped out of their button-holes with little difficulty. His hand snuck inside the opening of her one piece maxi at her chest and explored the surface of her lacy brassiere, the palm grazing over the mounds of her boobs as her nipples grew erect. He groped and kneaded the voluptuous plumpness of her breasts, his firm hand clutching at the heavy roundness.