Xavier's Teachers - The Handmaiden Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he slipped one hand under a cup of the plunge bra and freed the entire breast from within its confines, her fingers dug into his buttocks and pulled him to her. He moved quickly and lowered his head to her chest, sucking a nipple into his mouth. Bai-Ma reacted instantly as she groaned and brought her hand from behind him to his front, taking hold of his solid erection and rubbing its tip against her lower abdomen.

Xavier pushed the straps of her brassiere off her shoulders and raised his body so he was poised above her, forcing her to lie on her back. He parted the opening of the flaps at the breast plate of her dress and pushed his head down, face between the DD breasts which he held in both hands from their sides. She hadn't let go of his penis and stroked it in long urgent movements, tugging at its still growing length as he took one of her stiff nipples into his mouth and lashed it with his tongue.

Although Xavier had promised himself never to let his physical desires and ardour overtake his brain like it had in the 'incident' three weeks ago with Bai-Ma, he was fast losing it again. Her long absence, his self-imposed abstinence from masturbation, his fear over the last few weeks about losing her, his trepidation about meeting her again, and her sudden appearance next to him in bed; they all came together in a release of his pent-up bottled emotions. His hunger and unquenched thirst for her had taken a heavy toll on his mind even though it may not have been evident to anyone that witnessed his robust exterior. Maybe Bai-Ma would have been able to discern the pain, but she hadn't seen him in quite a while.

Lying on top of her, his hands were all over Bai-Ma's breasts, groping and massaging as his ravenous mouth hungrily engulfed her nipples and areola one after the other. His fingers dug gently into the plaint flesh of her bosom as she squirmed under him, moaning with pleasure as his tongue and lips stimulated her teats. Xavier had raised his hips slightly to allow her hand to keep jerking his phallus; his hips had begun to move in tandem with the rhythm of her hand. She pulled on his huge penis, now grown to its massive girth, dragging her fist from the base to the top of its eight inch length. The steely rod occasionally brushed against the warmth of her belly and the friction stirred his groin to a heightened sensitivity.

Bai-Ma reached lower down his shaft and pushed her hand between his thighs, her fingernails scraping the taut sac of his scrotum before cupping her fingers around his testicles and tugging at them mildly. The raging cadence of her heartbeat had taken her desires to a fever pitch of arousal as Javi palpated her tits and his mouth nursed at her chest.

As if on cue, Javi lifted his face from her mamilla, his palms still bracketing the breasts from either side, and looked up towards Bai-Ma's face. In the faint ambient luminescence, he could see she had her eyes shut and her lips parted slightly. He removed his hands from her bust, letting the heavy boobs fall to the sides although they still left a fairly deep and wide valley between them. As he continued to look past her chest at her face, he lowered his hands to his side and clutched at the fabric of Bai-Ma's dress which had already ridden up to reveal her knees.

Xavier raised his torso and began a slow slide down Bai-Ma's body as he simultaneously began dragging her dress upwards. His stiff phallus brushed against the folds of the fabrics as he pushed himself lower down the bed, inching up the hem of her dress till they were bunched around her abdomen. He continued to move till his face was just above Bai-Ma's panties and her gown in multiple folds gathered just below the inframammary crease, the lower boundary of her boobs.

Bai-Ma's legs were spread apart, accommodating Xavier's torso between her thighs. When he lowered his face on to her panties, she involuntarily folded her knees and placed her feet at a wider angle on the bed. Her hands automatically seemed to gravitate to the back of his head as she drove her fingers again into the depths of his mane.

His broad shoulders pressed against the inside and back of her thighs as he breathed in deeply, inhaling the musky fragrance that rose like a steamy mist from under the panties. He pressed his face down, feeling the cushion of her thick mossy undergrowth that was bunched within the thin elastic borders of her underwear. His hands were on the inside of her thighs, gently pushing them further apart as his face moved over her crotch till he felt a dampness on his chin and lowered his mouth towards it.

Nudging Bai-Ma's thighs upwards, he placed his mouth over the soaking wetness and tasted the sweet metallic piquancy of her vaginal secretions. He pushed out his tongue and licked at the sodden part of her undies, adding his own saliva to the already heavily drenched porous fabric. He brought a finger of his right hand next to his mouth and pushed against her undies, finding the opening over which he dented the organza material and the cotton gusset directly below. Xavier pushed his mouth and chin hard against her mound while his finger deftly stroked along the groove in her underwear; Bai-Ma breathed deeply, delicate squeals and deep groans emanating as alternating sounds from her mouth as her fingers dug into his hair.

With his finger continuously applying pressure over her covered vagina, he moved his lips in a feather touch up and down the inside of her soft thighs. Her body quivered in ecstasy, the muscles of her inner thighs fluttered in reflex response to the tip of his tongue as it charted a meandering course along the highly sensitive erogenous area. Bai-Ma raised her legs up in the air and rolled her arse backwards to give Javi unfettered access to her hairy pussy as his mouth kissed around the fringes of the panty's leg opening.

He pulled the right edge of the leg opening in Bai-Ma's high cut briefs to the left and exposed her entire vagina as well as a substantial portion of the thick undergrowth that surrounded it. Staring at her cunt just a couple of inches from his face, he slowly placed his nose and mouth over it and inhaled the intoxicating redolence that rose like a scented mist from her genitalia. Then, like a sommelier tasting an expensive Bordeaux or Burgundy, he let the aroma prime his palate before sticking his tongue out and licking in a single long languorous stroke from the lower end near her anus, all along the folds of her inner lips, to the top where her clitoris peeked out of its hood. The soft tendrils of hair that tufted her bulbous labia majora ticked the sides of his mouth as he drank in the taste of her juices.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Mmnnngh! Ah! Ohh! Javi! Javi..." Bai-Ma whispered in a deeply husky and sensuous voice as his mouth began to devour her sacred offering to him. With a couple of fingers of lis left hand, Xavier held aside the stretchable edge of the panty's crotch as his tongue licked and lashed at her cunt. He flicked the protruding clit, sending her into raptures of ecstasy as she continued to moan; her thighs had rolled backwards and her knees were wide apart as she clutched hysterically at clumps of his hair. She pulled his head down flush against her vulva as he used his tongue to dive inside her vaginal opening, bringing his right hand next to his mouth and fingering her clit delicately.

After a while, he snuck a finger into Bai-Ma's cunt and moved his mouth up to her protruding clitoris, sucking on it as though he wanted to extract more of it from under the clitoral hood. He began licking the hard protuberance in a steady movement as he extended a second finger into her vagina and stroked the anterior wall in a matching tempo. She had to remove one hand from his thick locks of hair and clamp her forearm across her mouth so as to muffle the sounds of her moans that were rising in frequency as well as vocal turbulence. Her haunches moved as she gyrated her vulva around Javi's face and mouth, her teeth clamped against the various muscles of her arm. Her eyes were shut tight as she felt the rising tide of carnal desire begin to approach its peak.

Javi's hooked fingers had once again found her g-spot as he stroked the front of her vaginal wall with his fingertips about six centimetres inside. He was moving the pads of his two fingers back and forth, side to side, as he continued to lavish her clitoris with his tongue. Given Bai-Ma's age, that particular area was arguably the most sensitive spot in her entire body and she found the combined stimulation inside her vagina and across her protruding clit to be electrifying, literally. Her body was racked with currents of libidinous energy frizzing through her nerves and she felt an exquisite pressure in her urethra, desperate for release.

Bai-Ma had squirted ejaculate before, both with Javi as well as while masturbating, but rarely and only in recent times. When she released her dammed up pressure, her hand that painfully clutched Javi's hair yanked his head away as the sweet tasting semen-like fluid spritzed out of the glands around her urethra and shot out into his hand against his mouth and chin. He kept grating his upturned fingers against her vaginal canal in a fierce back and forth motion as she squeezed out multiple squirts that wet the bed-sheet under her arse and his right forearm, droplets still trickling down the front and side of his face.

When Bai-Ma's cunt stopped draining itself of the nectar, Xavier put his mouth back on her vulva and licked at the saturated folds of her labia before honing in on her clitoris again. His fingers continued to drive into her hole, albeit with slightly lesser intensity, as his tongue lashed her clitoral glans. His left hand, as it had been throughout the last twenty minutes, was struggling to keep her panties stretched to one side so his mouth could have unfettered access to her hairy vulva.

Bai-Ma, lying spread-eagled on her back with her legs still raised, began to buck and thrust her hips with a strength that challenged Xavier's muscular pressure between her thighs, swaying from side to side, bouncing up and down, as her orgasm approached. Her moans, now unsuppressed by a forearm because the fingers of both her hands were clutching the folds of the bed linen under her, were loud and tumultuous, uncaring about who might be in earshot. Her feet rested on Xavier's back next to his shoulder blades as she shoved herself against him, moving her middle almost hysterically as she shattered the air with a loud grown and began a series of orgiastic spasms at a very rapid rate. The swift contractions of her pelvic floor muscles continued for almost 20 seconds before beginning to simmer down. She brought her hands to Javi's head and lifted it away from her cunt while removing her feet from his back and splaying them wide across the bed on either side of his torso.

Bai-Ma was not normally given to such an uncontrolled physical dimension during her climax; her seemingly hedonistic frenzy when her body thrashed about in a convulsive paroxysm of delight and pleasure was a cathartic release from the worries and apprehension she had been under for the last few weeks before coming to Javi's bed tonight.

She held on to his head with her fingers buried deep in his thick curls as he rested his face against the inside of her left thigh, inhaling that fragrance from her pussy that he found so intoxicatingly arousing. He heard her breathing slow down even as he felt a throbbing against his ear, the pulse beating from her femoral vein. He had finally released the crotch of her panties which he had drawn to the side but the gusset, the cotton pad that covered her vagina, had not slid back enough to cover her inner lips. He placed two fingers over her labia and slowly rubbed over the highly lubricious slick folds, about to insert them inside her cunt again.

But Bai-Ma stopped him with a stifled moan, reaching down for his hand and pulling it up to her face. She took the wet fingers into her mouth and tasted her own juices on them as she sucked them deep into her mouth, swirling her tongue around their length. Xavier pushed himself up the bed, sliding alongside her till he could place his head on the pillow next to her face. Lying down on his right side, stretched out next to her, he removed his fingers from her mouth and leaned in to kiss Bai-Ma on the lips as his left hand encircled one of her breasts and began to softly knead it. Her nipples were still hard, protruding against his palm as it circled over her bosom.

Bai-Ma turned to her side so she could face Javi as they continued a long passionate kiss, their tongues alternating inside one another's mouths, lips sucking and mashing against each other's. His hand fondled and groped her heavy boobs, fingers circling her areola and occasionally pulling at her teats gently. She had her hand on his chest, teasing his hardened nipples and roaming over the muscular breadth. He groaned as waves of ecstatic fervour washed over him, his engorged hard-on standing upright against her lower abdomen feeling the crisp mesh of her panties against its swollen thickness.

While their lips stayed locked on one another's, Bai-Ma began to slide her hand down along Javi's front, her fingers tracking the bumps over his trim belly and the six-pack abs as she approached the furry edges of his pubic hair. She ploughed through the tangled mass and placed her palm on his penis, wrapping her fingers lightly around it as she began to stroke its distended tumescence. Xavier removed his mouth from hers and took a deep breath as he felt her fingers around him, bringing back the sensations that he had so missed in the last few weeks. He felt himself growing harder as she began to move lower down the bed, one hand still caressing his phallus.

With her knees on Javi's side, she slid downwards along his body while rolling him over so that he lay on his back; her rump was raised in the air as her body folded alongside him. She released his huge cock, flagrantly aggressive as it throbbed over his stomach, and pulled down his tracksuit bottom to his feet before removing each leg and shoving the garment towards the foot of the bed. Bending down, she placed her face near his groin, breathing against his cock as she hooked her fingers into the waistband of her panties and pushed them over her arse, down her thighs and along her calves. Then, one by one, she extracted each foot out of the underwear and threw it behind her towards where Javi's nightwear was.

Bai-Ma then sat up and rested her buttocks on her heels, gathering the folds of her long powder blue gown before raising it over her head. She turned around towards the end of the bed and threw her one-piece dress to the edge, where it slipped over and landed on the floor. When she turned back to face Javi, his hands were reaching out for her breasts and she leaned down towards him so he could take them in his palms. But then she took the hem of his t-shirt, bunched around his chest, and raised it towards his head, forcing him to straighten his arms upwards so she could remove the garment. The vest joined all the other garments at the foot of the bed as she tossed it over her shoulder.

Xavier stretched his arms towards her boobs and took both orbs into his hands, awed as he always was, at the heft and weight of the pendulous mammaries. He stroked and squeezed lightly, moulding the pliant flesh into the contours of his large hands as Bai-Ma reached for his penis again. With his huge manhood being caressed by her soft and delicate hand, Xavier responded with a light brush of her tits with his own fingers; he etched invisible lines across the upper half of her bosom, then the sides and below the overhanging globes before circling the dark brown areolas. He raised his head off the pillows and licked each nipple, wetting the surface so his fingertips could glide over their tautness.

They were taking each other to another level of erotic stimulation, the heat rising in their bodies as their minds focussed on the physical sensations being triggered by the mutual titillation; both, in the giving and the receiving. Still leaning over him so that her breasts were close to his head and chest, Bai-Ma lifted her left knee and placed it on Javi's right side, straddling him at his waist with her hips raised an inch above his body. While her right hand rested on the side of his shoulder, her other hand snuck down between her thighs as she gripped his cock just below her crotch. Her face was above his head as he mouthed her nipples, both hands fondling her breasts as they hung low from her chest.

Xavier released one of her breasts and moved his hand above her, resting it on her back as he felt the smooth naked skin. Her hand was tugging at his fully erect penis, pulling and gripping it with a firmness that seemed to temper the steely rod to a new found strength and virility. Still sucking on one nipple, his tongue lashing the overgrown nipple, he took away his other hand from her chest and placed it on her back as well. With both hands, he massaged the sides of her trunk, feeling the silken texture of her skin and the fullness of her voluptuous body.

Removing his mouth from her tits, he then gripped her back with a firm masculinity and drew her body down to him; she flattened herself against his chest and unbent her knees, stretching her legs out behind her. Bai-Ma grudgingly gave up her grip on his cock and brought both hands to Javi's face. They kissed vigorously, her body squirming against his as she lay on top of him. Her wholesome boobs were squashed against his hard chest, the heavy mammaries billowing out to the sides as they pressed against him. His ramrod thick phallus throbbed between their abdomens, one above the other.

Xavier considered Bai-Ma to be the sexiest, the most desirable, woman he had ever set eyes on and he could never get enough of her complete nakedness; her flesh and body always indulged his most hedonistic and prurient desires. He extended his long arms down along her back till his palms gripped her buttocks, fingers digging into the meaty stoutness of her arse. He pulled apart the two spheres of her rump, massaging in a circular motion, clenching his fingers into the ampleness of her flesh while she gyrated her hips over his penis that lay extended beneath her.

The tips of his fingers reached for the entrance to her cunt and probed around the decadent viscous wetness seeping out of her while his palms still pressed against her bum. He pushed both his index finger into her hole by about an inch as his grip tightened on her derriere. Drawing out the viscid elixir from her cunt, he trailed his lubricated fingers barely an inch across her perineum and rimmed the entrance to her anus with the dampness.

"Ahh! Javi! Javi!" she sighed, "Put it in!" Xavier didn't really hear Bai-Ma's words, only the sexual intonation of her voice but he drew more of her vaginal secretions towards her anus before plunging a finger into it. He pushed half his forefinger into her rectum and twisted it as best he could while she tried to shove her arse against his hand. Still lying on top of him, she had begun sliding up and down his body in small moves as his finger probed her anal cavity. That movement was simultaneously resulting in her belly grazing over his penis. Both of them were fast reaching a stage where their minds would give way to their baser animal instincts that would, in turn, trigger actions beyond recall.

Xavier clamped his left hand hard on her right buttock and wrenched it to the side, prising open her butthole wider as he finger fucked it with a rapid in and out movement. She felt pain around her sphincter as Javi began to push a second finger into her anus, but it was an algophiliac pain that gave her immense pleasure. He finally shoved both his index and middle finger in, stretching the rim of her anus as he pounded his hand against her rump. She had raised her hips slightly and her head rested face down on his chest, her breasts still mashed against his body as Bai-Ma writhed over his athletic torso.