Xavier's Teachers - The Handmaiden Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bai-Ma slowly shifted her weight to Javi's side, the side closer to the large window with the heavy drapes drawn across, his left side, and rolled off his body. His breathing had returned to normal and the silence in his bedroom was complete. He hadn't stirred after she shifted her body off him and it struck her that he had possibly had very little sleep when she woke him up in the darkest hour of the night. She lay on her side facing him, her heavy breasts stretching the ligaments that supported them. She reached out a hand to his face and used her fingertips to trace the outline of his jaw and chin, feeling the hard unshaven weekend stubble as she pictured the intensity of her love and ardour transfer into him with her touch.

She knew he had fallen asleep but that did nothing to stop the billowing cloud of tenderness and lovingness mushroom in her. Bai-Ma lay silently next to her darling lover for a while till she heard the first caw of a crow outside, followed shortly by the chirps and tweets of other garden birds awakening to a new day. She silently pushed herself off the solid antique bed and picked up her underwear and dress from the foot of the bed and the floor below. She parted the curtains by an inch and peeked out of the window, seeing the first hint of daylight; sunrise was still three-fourths of an hour away.

Bai-Ma was thinking about how the last couple of hours had progressed, and she was happy with her thoughts as she walked to the washroom. She perched herself on the bidet and cleaned herself, realising that most of Javi's voluminous expulsion of cum had drained out of her on to his bed; she made a mental note to wash and change his linen when he got up. She had a delicate contented smile on her face as she stood in front of the mirror, rearranging and tying up her hair. She washed her face, put on her undergarments and the one-piece dress, and then went out to sit in his living room.

Xavier awoke almost an hour later, got out of bed and stumbled to his bathroom drowsily while rubbing his eyes. He was naked, and only while peeing into the WC did he come fully awake, recollecting all that had transpired the night before. He quickly washed and splashed water on his face, dried himself with a towel that he wrapped around his waist, and stepped out in search of Bai-Ma. He had a huge sense of relief when he saw her on the couch in the living room, reading something on her smart phone.

Rushing to her, he fell to his knees beside her and hugged her tightly, burying his face on her chest under her chin and holding on tightly. Bai-Ma ruffled his hair with her fingers and told him to get up and sit on the divan; despite his Greek god looks and his manly muscularity, he tended to be very self-conscious and diffident around her mature aura. Xavier took a few minutes to overcome his bashfulness before his blissful joy and satisfaction, even pride, began to show through. He had finally lost his virginity in the real sense of the term to a woman he absolutely adored and adulated. His love for her seemed boundless.

As the morning progressed, the sun came up and took a while before its radiance fought through the early mist. Bai-Ma and Xavier talked, ate a breakfast which she cooked, showered and got dressed, and talked some more. Around noon, they mischievously agreed to break open a new bottle of vodka and imbibe some of the alcohol they both had a taste for. They made love again, less frantically and at a leisurely pace, in the late afternoon before falling asleep naked in one another's arms.

When they awoke, they talked some more; then Javi got his guitar and sung a few of his songs for Bai-Ma before they had dinner and proceeded to get mildly intoxicated again. They fucked again in their new found intimacy, beginning languorously before the fever caught up with them and upped the intensity to a sweat drenched tangle of limbs under the covers of his bed.

She left him sleeping in the early hours of Monday morning when she returned surreptitiously to her rooms in the servants' annexe. Over the next few weeks, Bai-Ma and Xavier continued with their night-time trysts over weekends; she would be waiting for him in the outhouse when he got back from performing at the nightclub. During the rest of the week they tried to keep their relationship as professionally platonic as they could but occasionally succumbed to the libidinous desires that seemed to fuel them constantly.

Sometimes she would give him a handjob and make him cum as soon as he got back from his morning run, then finish her chores and go up to the lady's mansion. At other times, she would give him a blowjob, swallowing his thick delicious cum before continuing with her day. Javi always tried to coax her, and succeeded from time to time, in allowing him to perform cunnilingus on her but rarely did they have enough time in the mornings to bring her to a climax. Although not too frequently, Bai-Ma did spend the occasional weeknight with Xavier but always left in the middle of the night to return to her quarters. And every spare minute they had they would touch each other; she would steal a random kiss or a grope of his arse, or he would playfully squeeze her breasts in passing. But from Saturday night till after midnight on Sunday, every weekend, they lived together.

And that's how the weeks passed till Xavier's 2nd semester in college ended and the winter break began.

***