Xavier's Teachers - The Handmaiden Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhhh! Javi!", Bai-Ma gushed in a soft undertone that caught in her throat as she drew in a sharp breath when Xavier had inserted his fingers almost all the way into her arsehole, expanding her rectal canal. The pain from his unlubricated insertion had diminished, or perhaps had been overshadowed by the masochistic pleasure that she derived from it. She was beginning to feel a familiar tingle in her vulva; the small ripples that signified the start of those intense waves of pleasure that would inundate her soon. Had she been in any position to assemble her thoughts, Bai-Ma would have realised that she might have been on the verge of an anal orgasm.

But she didn't let the tidal wave of carnal gratification engulf her just yet; instead, she raised herself off Javi's chest and drew up her feet alongside his hips. She bent her knees, raised her buttocks and squatted over the top of his thighs, gripping his steely manhood in her hands. Her sodden crotch, pubic hair drenched in her fluids from earlier, was an inch away from the base of his penis. Xavier opened his eyes and looked up at the beautiful face, glowing in the shadowy hue cast by the dim floor lights. The golden blush bathed the spherical underside of her generous bosom as he reached for the pendulous globes.

His penis was thick and hard, throbbing in the grip of Bai-Ma's delicate fist as she tugged at his eight-inch length extending past his navel. She kept his chunky rod flat against his stomach as she stroked it from the base to the fiery hot tip, and back down again. Bai-Ma was looking down into his eyes, staring intently at the sparkling flecks that refracted inconsistent rays of light which broke through the shadows and struck one side of his face. Xavier could see the intensity in her face, a concentrated mix of lust and purpose furrowing her brow as she breathed heavily through parted lips, her breasts pushing into his hands every time she inhaled.

After a while she straightened her back and sat upright like a cowgirl on horseback, her thighs sloped down flush along Javi's abdominal muscles as her knees rested on the bed, either side of his waist. Her lower limbs were bent backwards at the knees so that her feet lay against the outer side of his thighs, the thin silver chain which she always wore on her left ankle abrading his skin as she began to rock gently. Her soaking wet cunt was at the base of his cock, the inner lips parting as her crotch perched on the length of his pole, like a naked gymnast resting vulgarly on a horizontal bar.

Bai-Ma kept Xavier's erection in her hand, her fingers holding firmly on to the top quadrant of his rod, as she began a slow glide along its surface. The folds of her pussy lips spread apart over the thickness as she slid over the length of his phallus in short two-inch thrusts of her hips, moving her haunches back and forth in easy lunges. Skimming through her mind were the innumerable times she had envisioned Javi's cock inside her; now she felt the huge girth pressed against her vaginal opening and her heart fluttered at the proximity and the inevitability of what was about to happen.

It took Xavier a moment to realise that his cock had never touched her cunt before and the sheer thought of what could happen next was like a booster shot to the testosterone hormones that were seething in a turbulent storm through his blood stream. He had never missed or hankered for penetrative sex with Bai-Ma because, in his small-town virginal mind, that kind of sex was only for married couples; it had never crossed his mind that there could be anything more to their sexual relationship beyond handjobs and blowjobs. And of course, the delectable hours of foreplay that they often indulged in.

With four fingers under his phallus, and her thumb on top of it, she pulled the top of his rod upwards so the rock solid length was at a slightly raised angle from his pubis. With her upper body steady, only the middle moved in sensuous pelvic thrusts grinding herself along the veins that corrugated his rod. She leaned her body forward a little so that her protruding clitoris rubbed against the rigid pole, feeling the surging waves of pleasure fan out from her vulva in expanding concentric rings across her entire body. She threw her head backwards, the long strands of hair falling like a curtain down to Javi's thighs, the wavy ends lightly brushing across his skin.

Breathing deeply, moans escaping through her parted lips, she began rubbing herself harder against him. Her lunges became more aggressive as she suddenly leaned forward and rubbed her swollen clit harder against his cock, her hair flying to the front and shrouding her face as it cascaded to Xavier's chest. Bai-Ma's upper body movements were growing more frenetic as she used Javi's rocklike phallus to work herself up towards another climactic apogee. Her eyes were now shut as her entire focus was on her clitoris; every slight innate adjustment of her body was instinctively aimed at finding the perfect angle of Javi's manhood and the position of her pelvis while she continued her thrusts.

Xavier hands were in constant motion, touching wherever his palms could reach. He held her breasts and played with her nipples; he rested his hands on her thighs and clutched at the flesh on the sides of her hips; he reached under her armpits where his fingers brushed through her underarm hair; he held her face in both hands, touching both sides as his thumbs wiped across the fullness of her lips. He looked up at her face, like he so often did, and watched mesmerised as Bai-Ma kept grinding herself against him; looked at her closed eyes and the long black lashes, the succulent lips glistening in the faded light, the flare of her nostrils as she breathed hard and fast. He looked at her breasts as they swung back and forth with every move of her pelvis, swaying pendulously above him.

He bent his head down till his chin touched his collarbone and looked down the length of his body. Bai-Ma's thick mass of forested pubic hair tapering down and disappearing into her crotch, merged with his own carpet of nether hair. He could see the tufts of undergrowth, both hers and his, glistening on account of the juices that seemed to constantly saturate the area. And pointed directly at his face was his fiery red glans penis, raw and domineering in its inflamed state.

Xavier again took Bai-Ma's glorious tits in his hands, circling her areola with his fingertips as she leaned forward again; he looked up to her face that hovered above his own, the curtain of her long cascading hair cutting out the light as it formed a wavy sheath around them, enveloping them into a secret oneness. Her eyes were open this time and in the near darkness, they stared at the whites of each other's eyeballs, minds connecting at a level that was ethereal and sublime, almost metaphysical.

Then, she lifted her right hand from his side where it was partially supporting her weight, and took it to the spot where their bodies were fused. She unbent her knees, drawing her feet up next to his hips, and raised her haunches off his body. Bai-Ma's hand encircled Javi's lengthy phallus and raised it to an upright vertical posture, perpendicular to his body as she lifted her arse further up into the air. Her head and bosom tilted lower and were only a few inches from his chest, her rump high above him, as she positioned the tip of his cock directly below her cunt.

Bai-Ma held on to Javi's thick manhood as she lifted herself completely off his body; she was resting only on her feet, her thighs spread apart at a wide angle and suspended high above his abdomen. She rubbed the top of his shaft in the steeped wetness of her cunt, pressing it against the petals of her inner lips and rubbing it over her clitoris. Her hips gyrated in small circles to raise the intensity of the lubricated glide over his red hot spearhead; her mind was almost bereft of any coherent thought, only the hedonistic pleasure of the moment and the decadent lust-filled anticipation of her lover's penetration. She had waited a long time for this.

When she started lowering her posterior over just the glans of his large meaty spike, Xavier felt the heat frizzle down the length of his cock as though a bolt of lightning had struck the rod and conducted the sharp electrical pulses through his body. With the smooth bell end of his manhood inserted into her orifice, Bai-Ma paused for a few seconds as she tightened her grip on Javi's cock, holding it upright and steady. Then she continued her descent, feeling his massive girth push through the vaginal canal; for the first time in almost a decade, a man's penis was breaching the abstemious shroud of chastity that she had wrapped around herself all those years ago.

She continued lowering herself over him very slowly, anticipating a certain amount of pain, but none came. Instead, she began feeling the familiar excitement of fullness as Javi's cock filled her insides, pushing further up along the well lubricated walls of her vagina. His cock felt a lot larger than any penis that had penetrated her before, and certainly way beyond the pale compared to the thickness of the dildos she had used since. When she had almost half the length of his penis sheathed inside her, Bai-Ma released her grip on it and straightened up her body. She closed her eyes and felt the slow glide downwards; Javi's manhood was tearing the entrance, her vaginal vestibule, wide but she still felt no pain.

Her vagina itself expanded to accommodate Xavier's manhood which had grown to almost two and a half inches in width. He felt the snugness of her canal, the highly elastic tissue fused against the outer circumference of his cock as it slid slowly into the warm wet embrace. He had stretched out his arms and rested his hands on Bai-Ma's hips as she lowered herself on to him; his instincts hadn't kicked in so he just lay back, held her lightly, and wallowed in the physical and mental dimensions of his new sexual experience. The heat that surrounded his engorged penis was like soft melted molasses pouring over his virility; he took a deep breath and held it in while her cunt consumed more and more of his organ.

When Bai-Ma had all eight inches of Javi's cock fully embedded in her, she paused for a while and absorbed the feeling of being filled to the brim with the throbbing, pulsating appendage. She began to move slowly, grinding her labia over his pelvis, the hair of their genitals meshing together as she pressed the swollen outer lips on his groin. The bulge of his penis pushed against her g-spot where the erectile tissue had swollen, making the patch on the arterial wall of her vagina hyper-sensitive to the fusion of his cock. She leaned forward as her hips ground against him with an ever-increasing tempo, albeit gradually. Bai-Ma was still savouring the intense pleasure that radiated from her centre in waves that radiated through her entire nervous system.

While she constantly adjusted her squatting cowgirl position with minuscule shifts of her posture, Xavier had his hands on her breasts most of the time. As he pawed and fondled the heavy boobs, rubbing his palms across the nipples, he had started moving his hips in response to Bai-Ma's gyrations. Without realising it, she was inadvertently flexing her pelvic muscles; they were both in a passionate lust-filled zone of their own, their bodies feeding on and fuelling each other's.

Over the next five minutes she continued to rock her body while her crotch was still plastered against Xavier's; she moved her hips in circles, she moved from side to side, she moved up and down. Sometimes she would arch her body backwards and throw her head back, at other times she would lean over him as her lone loose hair whipped across his face. She was grunting and groaning, loud long drawn out moans rolled out of her chest as she worked herself towards her next orgiastic pinnace. But she always stopped just short, perhaps wanting to extend the pleasure of arousal and delay her inevitable climax even though she knew she could have multiple orgasms almost at will.

With her upper body still upright and resting her feet on the bed next to his waist, she began to move her haunches up and down, sliding along his erect pole. For the first time Xavier felt the full impact of his penetration although Bai-Ma did all the physical work. She lifted her arse off his thighs and raised it till almost seven inches of his rod was exposed, then lowered herself again till their pelvic regions met again. Slowly, very slowly, she repeated the move; rising and falling, rising and falling along the slick length of his shaft. Xavier felt the rigid skin of his penis skim through the smooth walls of her vaginal canal as she truly began to fuck him.

She had her hands on his chest, palms covering his nipples, as her bum moved up and down. He reached for her head, placed his palms around her neck, and drew her face down towards his own. Bai-Ma pushed her feet back along the sides of his muscular thighs and brought her knees to the bed in line with his rib-cage. She bent down and kissed him on the mouth, their lips and tongues immediately tangling with one another's. Her hips moved faster as she felt the pressure of his cock grate along the depths of her cunt, feeling how far back his cock was stuffing her. Her vagina had naturally ballooned and expanded during sex but she could feel the tip of his penis touching her cervix every time she lunged against him.

Xavier had unknowingly begun to move his own hips, driving his manhood harder into her every time she pushed down. Her breasts were flattened against his chest and the heavy orbs pressed hard and chafed against his skin as her body rubbed on top of his. He reached behind her and clamped his fingers into the flesh and muscles of her buttocks as he pulled her towards him, shoving his penis deeper into her with every thrust.

Bai-Ma felt Javi's strong grip on her arse and rocked more fiercely on his shaft; she suddenly lifted her body off his torso and leaned backwards. Xavier bent his knees so that his thighs were angled into a position that offered a backrest for her as her body tilted back. He looked down towards her cunt and saw his humongous cock, it looked huge even to him, piercing her hole as she continued to rock back and forth, up and down. She was highly aroused and her body increasingly agitated as she now began to lose control; raising her knees once again, she repositioned herself in a squatting pose, hands on Javi's chest, feet on the bed, and ferociously began to hump him as he plumbed her to unfathomable depths.

Xavier felt an intense tingling in his centre, the simmering start to an oncoming storm that would rage through his body. Bai-Ma, still leaning backwards even though Javi had lowered and flattened his thighs on the bed again, somehow managed to get one hand to her hairy pussy. While the lubricious penetration of his cock into her cunt continued unabated, her fingers found the clitoral hood and the hard tissue under it. She pressed her clit and rubbed along the sides while she felt the thick shaft of Javi's manhood pummel her cunt. Bai-Ma was about to hit the rocky pinnacle of one her biggest and most explosive orgasms in her memory.

Xavier's mind was blank; his eyes were shut tight and tiny stars like fireflies danced across a pitch black canvas in his brain. His breathing was hard, his pulse rate racing, as his hands clawed at Bai-Ma's flesh wherever they could reach. His hips lunged upwards as he clung to the sides of her hips, pummelling the lower stretches of her thighs every second when they clashed. They beat against each other as the roiling cauldron in both their bodies approached boiling point, Bai-Ma feverishly rubbing the spot where her two inner labia met, buffing the clitoral hood over the tense bundle of nerves directly below.

And then they exploded. Together. The contractions of Bai-Ma's pelvic muscles came on suddenly, constricting at a rapid-fire rate of about 10 every second as her body spasmed with his thick banger inside her. As the tension of their extended foreplay and love-making sought release, her uterus, vagina and the muscles of her pelvis all compressed just before her body surrendered to the physical and emotional swell that surged over her. From her pelvis, an overheated radial of warmth emanated and rippled through her sensory pathways causing a tingling at her extremities. And the deluge of hormones that were released from her brain took her to intense levels of pleasure and an even greater hunger and desire for more.

But Xavier felt her convulsing contractions against the entire length of his penis and around the surface of his huge cylindrical member, and they triggered the opening of his sluice gates. He held back as long as he could because the intensity of Bai-Ma's moans as she whipped her body on top of his was in itself a source of immense pleasure for him. Her groans and the noises she made, culminating in almost a scream, were as sexually potent as the sensations he got from ramming her cunt.

Her body had once again fallen over his, her breasts crushed and splatted on his chest as he reached behind her and gripped her ample buttocks once more. While she had done most of the physical activity in the previous quarter of an hour, at this final stage he was pounding her from below and behind her arse. The pace of his humping was like a jackhammer as his massive cock impaled her vagina and he moved his hips in rapid thrusts against her. She was screaming with her lips plastered on his chest, trying to muzzle the sound, when the thick jets of semen burst out of his cock and began to flood her insides.

With the first explosive release of his thick hot semen, his thighs slammed into Bai-Ma's body from underneath with exceptional force, followed by an accelerated series of thrusts that continued the outpouring of his fluids. Bai-Ma felt the first warm gush of fluid hitting her cervix at the end of her vagina and then the flooding sensation as he kept spouting volume after volume with each successive lunge. She felt the throbbing and pulsing, the spasmodic jerks of his phallus deeply embedded inside her; she felt every jet of semen striking the walls of her cunt and inundating her. The physical sensations of her own orgasm coupled with Javi's climax were of the most exhilarating intensity she had ever experienced in her life.

But the emotional reaction of her brain went further. The warmth that fountained from her core spread like liquid sunshine, flowing along her neural network across her entire being. Her chest felt the weight of an impassioned sensitivity as she held Javi tightly, her arms wrapped around his neck, her head buried in the crook. There was an overpowering feeling of love for him as he ejaculated, buried his seed in her. She felt as though Javi had poured all his adoration and passion into her innermost chamber where their pulsating secrets blended together forever.

She had never felt closer to him than at that moment after they had both reached a climax, with him still embedded in her, with her weight resting on top of him, feeling the slow detumescence of his cock as the pressure on her vaginal walls eased. She even allowed the most outrageous thought of having his baby wallow in her mind for a while, thinking that no birth control measure could ever be 100% secure. Or so she'd been told. She wanted him to stay inside her endlessly, never wanting this feeling to dissipate. Bai-Ma felt Javi's fingers lazily drift across her back as he caressed her; she could hear his breathing and feel the pounding of his chest against her body as his pulse rate began to slow, returning to normalcy.

After about five minutes while they rested and caught their breath, she raised her head and looked at him. His eyes were shut, a slight furrow on his brow but an almost beatific look on his face. She lay with her belly on his stomach and stretched her legs out behind her, flanked by Javi's thighs that were spread apart. His penis slowly slipped out from inside her and she felt the outflow of all his semen, starting with a small trickle till she squeezed her pelvic muscles. She then felt his warm fluid oozing out in a continuous flow as it dribbled out of her vagina and leaked down towards the bed. She knew she should get up and wash herself in the bathroom but felt too comfortable and cozy, not wanting to leave the feeling of Javi's body against hers.