Xcogitate

Story Info
Rowan makes use of her drugged-out slave.
2.4k words
4.41
33.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers

(This is a sequel to the story "Xhalation", and it is recommended that you read that story before beginning this one.)

"Xcogitate"

Rowan wasn't an addict. Addicts were pathetic losers who couldn't handle their shit, and Rowan had been handling her shit just fine ever since she was thirteen. She was the girl that Jimmy Kennedy slipped a crushed-up Oxy to at a party because he thought he could cop a feel when she passed out, only to learn the hard way that she was wide awake with enough muscle control to bend two of his fingers backwards until he screamed. She was the woman who dropped a tab of E the night before her final, danced all night at a rave, popped a bennie and aced her test. She could handle her fucking shit.

Not like little Becky Boots here. "Mmmmh, yeah, that's right," Rowan purred, reaching down and giving the back of her slave's head a little shove to push it deeper into Rowan's pussy. "You just keep right on licking, slut. Make sure you get it all, 'cause I'm a messy little motherfucker when I cum." Becky mumbled something incoherent against Rowan's skin, but Rowan wasn't sure if it was because she was too busy eating Rowan out to talk straight, or if it was just because she was stoned out of her motherfucking gourd on X and couldn't think straight.

Not that Rowan cared, right? It wasn't her fault that Becky was such a lightweight. Shit, Rowan did twice that much X before she went to work, and she didn't wind up a glassy-eyed fucktoy for the first person to say hello to her. It felt good, sure. Fucking hell, it made goddamn sex motherfucking amazing. Rowan took another hit off her vape pen, shuddering as Becky's tongue snaked its way in between her labia and found her clit. But Rowan never let it make her stupid. She handled her fucking shit, did her fucking dances, and got paid.

Not that she needed to get paid right now. "Fuck, yeah, Becky Bitch," she growled, tugging on the other woman's blonde hair until her face was mashed right up against Rowan's cunt. "Yeah, you get right on that shit, oh fuck, yes..." Turned out that Little Miss Boots here with her snot-nosed attitude and her puckered-up pussy was kind of a big deal in some bullshit investment firm or other. And with her having a sudden change of heart about Rowan and about what a little X could do for a person, she had plenty of money to spare to support a new girlfriend.

For a while, at least. But hey, it wasn't like Rowan had trouble finding clubs to dance at or anything once her new sugar mommy ran out of cash.

For now, though, Rowan had to keep Becky Boots nice and happy. "Time for your medicine, slut," she purred, knotting her fingers into Becky's honey-blonde hair and dragging her up to lie on Rowan's chest. "Open nice and wide, now, okay?" Rowan knew she should probably feel bad, treating Becky like this, but come on. Any woman who turned into a drooling, mumbling fucktoy the first time she got a hit of something stronger than weed probably secretly wanted to be a lesbian sex slave anyway. Rowan was just making all of Becky's horny little dreams come true.

"That's it," Rowan cooed, as Becky's lips sealed tightly around the vape pen and her pussy clenched tightly around Rowan's questing fingers. "Just breathe deep like a good little slut, fill those lungs and empty that brain for me now." Becky's eyes fluttered, rolling back in her head until only the whites showed as she sucked hard on the plastic tip and inhaled lungful after lungful of X. Not that they were very white anymore-Becky Boots had so much X in her system that she looked like someone had filled her skull up with a fucking Shamrock Shake or something.

"That's my good little fucktoy, that's my good little lesbian slut," Rowan husked out, her voice like a lullaby as she fingered Becky's dripping pussy. "Keep going, keep breathing, and let me fuck every last thought out of your head, baby doll." Plumes of thick white vapor wafted out of Becky's mouth and nose with every exhalation, enough to give Rowan a little buzz just from being next to her. God, she'd never seen anyone this high on X before.

Even the people who hung out at Kev's place and smoked with him didn't get this fucking high. They fucking hotboxed the spare bedroom, turned it into a giant fucking bong so that they could float on fumes and tune in to the sound of the static in their heads, but Becky Boots had them all beat. When Rowan took the pen out from between her lips and she could speak again, all that came out was garbled gibberish and drool. "That's right, Becky," Rowan cooed indulgently. "You are a horny little slut for me."

Not that Rowan was worried. She'd never heard of anyone overdosing on X, and Becky didn't look like she was sick or anything. Nah, she was just a little too opened up to be able to think her own thoughts anymore, and that was no big. Rowan didn't exactly want a strong-willed, independent woman right now. She got Becky's PIN number last week, she got her to tell her job that she was taking a leave of absence last Monday, and that was about as much conversation as Rowan wanted. There were better things that mouth could be doing right now.

"Good little fuckdolly," Rowan growled, settling Becky's head back down between her thighs and taking another hit of X. "You just get right on back to it." God, the X made everything so much better. It was usually too expensive for her to vape more than a cart a week, but Becky's mad money went a long way with Kev. Even sharing with Becky Boots, Rowan had inhaled almost a full week's supply in the last few hours. It buzzed away all her distractions with a thick, sticky static of pleasure that clung to her thoughts, giving her a chance to really focus on the pleasure of Becky's tongue. God, she could fucking lay here all day and get her pussy eaten.

Becky said something in between licks, but it just sounded like baby talk to Rowan. Weird, echoey baby talk that went so heavy on the reverb that it made the inside of Rowan's skull throb pleasantly, but baby talk nonetheless. "Yeah, that's right, Little Miss Boots," Rowan drawled out, her lips feeling blissfully loose and numb. "You tell 'em." She giggled, and took another puff of X. A little red indicator flashed on the pen, and Rowan reached over to switch out cartridges again.

Rowan's eyes closed slowly and reopened in a blink that seemed to stretch on forever. She could see the static inside her closed eyelids, a mint-green fog with sparks of white scattered through it like tiny diamonds. It looked so cool that Rowan decided to close her eyes again and just watch the dancing flickers of white among the green, inhaling another hit of X to help them come into sharper focus. She smiled lazily; god, it was nice to have the chance to really sink into the high like this. Normally she ran out of X, or she had to be careful because she was going to work and she didn't want someone to steal her tips, but Becky's house was a nice safe place to really get her X on.

And Becky was a nice safe girl to do it with. "Uh huh, just like that, yeah," Rowan murmured, in response to another one of her slave's dazed mumbles; her little lesbian fucktoy was so far gone in her X high and so deeply programmed by a solid week of Rowan pumping her full of drugs and whispering in her ears that she fucking worshiped the ground Rowan walked on. She wasn't going to mess with Rowan's head, not when she was like this. Rowan could relax, drift deeper into the X, and let her pussy do the thinking for a while.

"Mmm, yes, you're so right," Rowan giggled out, hearing another one of Becky Boots' drugged up rambles. "I could do with... with another hit." She put the pen to her mouth and inhaled deeply, her eyes rolling back in her head under her eyelids as a wave of euphoria took her deeper into slow, sleepy bliss. It made Becky's voice seem to come from inside her head and outside at the same time, the incoherent burbles resounding in her skull like she was just one big empty echo chamber.

Rowan sighed, her legs spreading wider and wider as Becky added her fingers into the mix. They slid into Rowan's cunt like she was made of warm butter, pushing in and out in firm, forceful strokes so that Becky could concentrate all of her oral attentions on Rowan's clit. "Oh, oh fuck yes, fuck me like that, slave, fuck me just like that," Rowan moaned, and Becky mumbled out another torrent of gibberish in return. It sounded muffled to Rowan's ears, but somehow she heard it clearer inside her head. It was kind of weird, but Rowan felt too good to care.

She took another puff, and it felt like turning the volume up on the sensations between her legs. Rowan sighed happily, her whole body tingling with arousal and bliss as Becky's fingers squished in and out of her soaking cunt, and she nodded along eagerly with the other woman's empty gabble. "Oh, oh yes, I... I do, yes," she murmured, her voice a liquid moan of pure amiable pleasure that sounded loose and muzzy in her ears. Just like Becky, that first night when Rowan got her hooked on X and made her into Little Miss Becky Boots. What was her name? Sally? Sunny? Sandra? It didn't matter anymore, she answered to anything Rowan called her, but...

But Rowan wasn't thinking so good right now. Her mind kept fuzzing out into distraction, melting into slick and dripping pleasure that saturated Becky's sheets and wrinkled Becky's fingertips. The X was... shit, the X was so good, so very fucking good, but it was kind of getting to her. It was a lot of X. More than she'd ever done before. Maybe more than anyone had ever done before, except Becky Boots, and she was a gibbering mess right now. Rowan decided that maybe it was time to put the pen away for a little bit. That was what separated her from the addicts, right? Knowing what she could handle.

Becky rambled out another stream of incoherent muttering, and Rowan struggled to keep her own mouth working properly to reply. "No, I, I do, but... but I, it's not such a good... no," she whimpered. She didn't know quite when she'd gone from jokingly replying to Becky's babble to seriously responding to it, and Rowan still didn't know what the other woman was saying or how she knew what it meant. But it came to her inside her head, loud and clear, like something else was thinking it. Like the X was thinking too, and Rowan could hear it.

That was bullshit, right? That was paranoid drugged up bullshit, and Rowan needed to push it away and focus on getting her head right. Becky wasn't really saying anything, she was just flapping her lips. Rowan wasn't really hearing a voice inside her head, she was just hallucinating from too much X. And the X couldn't really think. It was just a drug. Rowan was just taking a fucking drug, that was all, and it was time to stop now.

Becky said something else. "N-no," Rowan muttered, shaking her head. "No, please..." A shiver of fear ran down her spine, mingling with the pleasure that flowed through her body and mind and distracted her from just how deep her X trance had truly become. Becky had been talking to her all this time while Rowan stared into the static in her brain, and she'd slowly been tuning into the signal like an old radio. And now, Rowan knew exactly what Becky wanted her to do. And she knew exactly what it would do to her.

Rowan struggled to rise, but her legs were weak and wobbly from hours of writhing in drugged bliss and her body felt exhausted and she couldn't remember when her last meal was. It was child's play for Becky to push her back onto the bed, reach over to grab the vape pen and insert it between Rowan's lips. The blonde woman muttered something in a language that Rowan's ears couldn't possibly comprehend, but it made perfect sense in her X-soaked brain. She heard it, inside and out, in a voice she couldn't ignore.

"Time for your medicine..."

Rowan inhaled, and a stream of thick, grass-scented mist flooded her lungs. She could actually feel it now, clinging to the inside of her mind and weighing each gossamer strand of thought down until it collapsed. The X was silencing her brain, making more and more room for its voice to replace Rowan's inside her head, and the part of her that wanted to freak out and panic and shove Becky off and run as far and as fast as she could even if it meant she got picked up by the cops was already fading away into a dim whisper as the X melted her deeper and deeper into arousal and pleasure. She couldn't think. She couldn't, couldn't. She.

Rowan let out a helpless squeal of utter, mindless bliss around the plastic tip of the vape pen and sucked in another deep gasp of X as she came. Her eyes rolled back into her head, already turning a deeper shade of green with every inhalation, and she nodded vacantly at every single word Becky said to her while the blonde woman fingered her cunt to a second and then a third climax. She understood them now... but at the same time, she no longer really thought about them at all.

Eventually, Rowan's breathing slowed and steadied. She inhaled through the pen, exhaled through her nostrils. Becky took her fingers out of Rowan's cunt and reached for a spare vape pen, fitting it with another cartridge of X and putting it to her lips. She lay next to Rowan, staring deep into the helpless woman's eyes. And slowly, gradually, with nothing but perfect pleasure filling their minds and bodies, both women became silent.

Inside and out.

THE END

JukeboxEMCSA
JukeboxEMCSA
3,789 Followers