Xenophilia - Simon - Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gordon laughed heartily.

"Well, lucky you, kid. They kinda like kidnapping people. Fear excites them, but they're really the nicest things," he assured. "I don't know how they did it without knowing a lick of English, but they convinced me and the other early 'victims' to stay down here until they were ready to invade the colony. Seems a little... odd, when put like that, but they don't seem to have any real ill intent towards us."

"Well, she brought me to a server room so that I could prevent the colony from having a serious overload and systems burnout. So, I'm pretty grateful she brought that to my attention," Simon stated.

"Yeah, they don't seem to have plans to destroy the colony... don't really know what they're thinking, but they want to keep the place intact, and slowly return people... I think they want to coexist with us, side by side," Gordon concluded.

"Well... if they want to do that... I don't think I'd mind too much," Simon concurred with a smile. Gordon grinned similarly, turning to him and crossing his arms in front of his body.

"Nor do I... I'm just sticking down here and giving advice to some that might be on the fence about the whole thing... naturally, some aren't as happy about the whole ordeal... but they'll come around. Ain't nothing bad happened yet," the middle-aged engineer said. His eyes then peered above Simon's head, his expression ever so slightly amused.

Before Simon had a chance to question Gordon, he felt a pair of chitinous hands clasp around his shoulders, as two alien faces loomed into view from the sides, drooling slightly and growling lustfully. He felt their other hands snake around his stomach, whilst their tails wrapped around his legs. He paled and felt a chill run down his spine as the two aliens rather dangerously closed in on his space.

"Well... I guess that concludes our little chat~" Gordon said knowingly. He gave a cheeky salute with a pair of pressed-together fingers. "Seems these lovely ladies want a moment of your time."

Before Simon even had a chance to protest, the two aliens chuckled gutturally, and heaved him up into the air, hauling him away, his escort giving Gordon a brief kiss before trailing after Simon with a lecherous smile on her own lips. Simon struggled in the grasp of the aliens, not even sure why he'd be fighting against their advances... possibly the idea of being violated by two at a time clashing with his own view of what his limits were. At the very least, his squirming seemed to excite the trio of inhuman babes, their hands exploring and groping his body, rubbing to his crotch and giving the semi-erect member within -- aroused by the debauchery he witnessed prior -- a reason to stand at full attention, constrained by his pants.

He soon found himself within a small chamber, quiet and secluded it seemed, and he was dumped carefully on a patch of flat ground, layered with fabrics and soft materials stolen from the colony. Now the three aliens arrayed themselves around him, their tails whipping about excitedly. It was then that he realised the two aliens that decided to snatch him, were the very same pair he had encountered on the way to the server farm. It seemed now, with nothing pressing to require his attention, that they were intent on having a little taste of Simon themselves.

He worriedly crawled backwards on the makeshift bedding material, still thoroughly unnerved by the idea of taking on two of these aliens, let alone three, given his first lover was still very much present... and not at all jealous or envious of the attention from her two compatriots. If anything, it seemed to excite her further. He did not move much further, however, as they all descended upon him, a ravenous flurry of chitin and soft, rubbery skin as clawed hands carefully slipped under his clothes, caressing his skin, and rather pointedly rubbing to his crotch.

He began to grow erect within moments, especially when he felt one of them begin licking his growing bulge through his pants. He could not see this, however, one of the aliens blocking his view with her supple rear, crouched on all fours over him. He could see the glistening moisture forming on her nether folds, a clear sign of her arousal.

He gasped softly, his pants tugged down until his member sprang free, and immediately, a set of luscious lips wrapped around his tip, suckling luxuriously, whoever of the three that was doing it slowly and sensuously drawing her lips together from the sides of his glans to the tip.

They rubbed himself to his body, grinding and growling lustfully, slowly tugging his clothes off his body. He felt one hand slide beneath his shirt from below, gliding over his chest and deliberately curling its fingers inwards ever so slightly, so that the sharp tips acutely grazed to his skin. He shivered and jerked, groaning and struggling against the limbs that pinned him down, if nothing else than out of reflex and fearful instinct... despite the pounding desire in his mind to keep this going. To lose his virginity to a bombshell of an alien was one thing... but to have a foursome with a trio of them? Even if he was earlier afraid he wouldn't survive without some serious bruising, the prospect was incredibly enticing.

And they had no trouble getting him to shiver and moan, feeling one of them gently tease his nipples with her sharp fingertips. He wasn't sure who was who, the tangle of black flesh and chitin making it impossible to tell the three of them apart. His vision was then blinded by his shirt as it was pulled over his head, feeling his legs jerked as his pants were tugged roughly downwards. And then, he could see once more... completely naked, his cock erect with the tip imprisoned in the lips of one the aliens he met at the corridor, his companion and the other alien crouching either side of him, erotically caressing and grazing his body with their chitinous fingertips.

He looked between them, all 'looking' at him with lecherous, lustful expressions upon their faces. He knew there was no turning back now, that they were going to have him, whether he wanted it or not... and damn, did he want it now.

He meekly reached up to caress one of their bellies, groaning as the alien suckling upon his tip firmly lapped her tongue to the back of his cock behind her lower lip. She slurped, and gently twisted on his cockhead, before he found his skull grasped by the lanky fingers of the alien with the largest bust, her digits able to almost fully encompass the sides of his head, forcing him to face her before she swooped down and pressed her lips firmly to his own, her forceful kiss accentuated by her invasive tongue, mercilessly slipping into his mouth and coiling all about without holding back.

He tried to wrestle with his own tongue, but her dark, slippery organ easily dominated his muscle, coiling about it and pinning it down, the tip stroking his tongue in some perverse display. It then returned to exploring his mouth, the alien funnelling more of her impressive length into his mouth, the tangy saliva delightful to Simon, whilst he felt the tip of her tongue begin probing down his throat.

The alien to his cock intensified her own efforts, her lengthy tongue moving to coil around his length from tip to root, feeling her muscle toying with his balls down below, whilst her lips gently slipped up and down his glans. He couldn't get enough of their tongues, so monstrously long and inhumanly flexible, like tentacles in their own right... and they proved immensely pleasurable, even when he felt his cheeks bulging out from the great length curled up in his mouth.

Before long, however, he did begin to feel that alien's lips start dropping down further on his member, making sure to keep her lips as tightly sealed around his girth as possible, suckling and squeezing her lips at every moment to tug against his penis the further she dropped. It made him groan and squirm, but their limbs and tails kept him pinned... though just enough that he couldn't move too far, but could still struggle just a little. All to excite their predatory instincts. They loved it when people squirmed, he gathered.

Finally, the last alien, the one he lost his virginhood to, let her hands traipse across his chest, before leaning in close and wrapping her lips around his nipples, tongue lapping teasingly to his masculine nubs and causing him to arch his back. Every now and then, she would cease her suckling to plant repeated, slow and sloppy kisses to his nipples, drawing her lips slowly together against them, whilst dabbing her tongue to the small discs, pressing her muscle's curled tip flat against them, and wiggling her muscle gently to them. He squirmed and groaned, beginning to pant. She started swirling her tongue's tip around his areola, flicking over his nipples every now and then, before returning to her sensual sucklings, lapping at his nipples between her lips. She switched between them, making sure neither was left untouched.

He could feel the alien sucking him off further increase her efforts, beginning to bob up and down his shaft with greater speed, tongue swirling around his length in a twisting, cyclonic manner, also beginning to tug upwards without breaking such a vortex of stimulating flesh. It was too much for Simon, the amount of sex he'd had in one or two days beyond any statistic he'd have ever expected for himself. He was squirming, arching his back and writhing from side to side beneath the aliens. He gulped and gagged slightly as his mouth was plundered by the bustiest alien's tongue, gently twisting her lips to his and suckling hungrily and meshing her oral folds to his repeatedly.

It was all too much, and soon, he found himself erupting into the slimy mouth of the alien that had suckled onto his cock, slamming her lips down to his root and vigorously stroking his shaft with her tongue, milking him of every drop and gulping every rope of seed into her mouth. He cried out into the mouth of the lusty creature that kissed him ever so voraciously, before he felt both her and the one that had given him the fellatio pop free with lewd, slick pops, his first companion pulling away from his now slick chest, glistening with her tangy saliva. The taste of the one from before still dominated his mouth.

He panted heavily, not so much weary as overwhelmed. But it wasn't over for him. They cast seductive, hungry glances, before they all changed positions; the one that had provided such stimulating oral moved to stand over his head, and the one that kissed him moved to stand over his crotch, whilst his first companion proceeded to move between his legs. Their tails flicked about in anticipation... before the two other aliens dropped down to straddle his crotch and face, feeling his member slide up between the glutes of the creature now pinning down his hips with her mass.

As for Simon's head, his vision was obscured by the soft yet taut, supple rump of the alien now currently gently grinding her sex to his lips. He gagged softly, his eyes rolling back as he was subjected to a most heady, enticing aroma, feeling her thighs and lower legs press around his cranium. He squirmed for a brief moment, before relaxing himself... and moving to push his tongue into her sex.

Her oddly metallic flavour did not dissuade him, the soft flesh of her slick walls more than delightful enough to him. He began to curl his tongue in and out of her depths, tracing her odd folds; they were a bit more rigid than he'd expect from a human, and they quivered from every touch of his tongue. She helped him out, grinding her crotch to his face and hissing in pleasure.

Simon couldn't suppress the moan that resulted when he felt the alien straddling his crotch press her fingers gently to his length, and begin grinding her sex to his tip, her folds gently splaying to either side of his tip, leaking fluids profusely down his cock. His tip, already sensitive from one ejaculation, weakly dribbled precum against her entrance in response to this teasing. And soon after, after a few tantalising rolls of her hips... she dropped down, squeezing her legs to his hips and thighs and trapping him in place, taking his entire length with ease, a rolling, euphoric hiss leaving her lips.

A groan rumbled into the sex of the alien atop his face, prompting her to loose a rumbling chuckle. It wasn't long before the alien that had enveloped his cock in her slippery, tantalising folds began to roll her hips, twisting his cock about as she rubbed her walls to his sensitive flesh, not yet bouncing up and down. He could feel how tight she was, almost crushing his penis between her supple walls, each of the semi-rigid folds and contours of her depths grinding and tugging on his dick.

And lastly, his first partner -- though he could not see her from his current position -- moved to wrap her lips around his jewels, clasping her soft oral folds around the both of them, tugging just a little to give herself the space she needed, somewhat crowded by the rump of the alien rolling upon his shaft.

She lapped and slurped on his testicles luxuriously, causing him to arch his back once more, his ability to do so greatly limited by the weight of the two aliens straddling his head and crotch. Still, he did not relent with any of his actions, aggressively thrusting his tongue into the pussy so erotically forced into his face. The glutes of the alien he was happily eating out pressed and contorted to his face, so supple and smooth as she rolled her rear against him.

At this point, the alien rolling her hips around his shaft decided to go a little rough, shifting herself into a more comfortable position, before beginning to rise and fall, bouncing up and down onto his cock and clenching tightly. Not once did she cease the back and forth rolling motion of her hips, twisting his cock in the same manner, forcing his tip more firmly against her clenching walls.

She rose up until only half his length was buried inside of her depths, grinding her hips back and forth, and then from side to side, giving his companion all the space she needed to gently coil her serpentine tongue around the root of his cock, caging his testicles in her dextrous muscle, gently squeezing and fondling his orbs within her mouth, before the alien riding him slipped back down... but the tongue wrapped around his tip did not pull back.

Instead, his partner coiled it further up towards his tip, the clenching of the second alien's walls around his girth adding extra pressure to his cock where his partner's tongue was sandwiched between his length and the other alien's pussy walls. It made the alien riding him hiss in delight, before proceeding to roll back and forth upon his crotch.

He did not see it, but the aliens atop him proceeded to embrace one another, meshing their lips together in a deep, erotic kiss, their throats gently bulging as they pushed their tongues -- and their inner mouthers -- into one another's oral cavity, twisting their oral petals together and letting their hands roam along one another's body. Simon himself had his hands move up to grasp the hips of the alien grinding her sex to his face, and sometimes slid his hands down to cup and grope her glutes. Every now and then, he would also slip his tongue out of her depths, pushing it out as far down his chin as possible to tease at her clitoris, just barely flicking at her nub, causing even more fluids to release from her hissing form.

It was getting harder to concentrate; between all three of the aliens' ministrations, he was building to another climax, and swiftly approaching it, especially when he felt the one riding his cock begin bouncing once more, sometimes gyrating her hips as she rose and fell in a circular fashion, sometimes bouncing straight up and down, her walls clenching ever tighter, and rippling around him with her arousal. His balls were completely soaked now, and constantly pleasured by the suckling mouth and squeezing tongue of his first partner. And his mouth was being flooded by the fluids of arousal from the busty alien atop him.

His hands had slipped from her waist and rump, now clutching the makeshift bedding beneath him... which he suspected had been used before. It didn't matter, his head was filled with the lustful pleasure that these impossibly erotic aliens had so thoroughly and efficiently forced into him. He could feel the hands from his first partner gently exploring his body with her sensual, acute touch, and before long, he was ready to explode.

And explode he did, screaming out into the muffling sex of the alien that rode him, bucking his hips upwards harshly, shooting thick rope after burning rope into the depths of the alien that was riding him. And, seemingly in wait for him, they too shuddered and released muffled shrieks into each other's mouths, juices splashing against his crotch and face, Simon almost drowning in the fluids that now flooded his mouth. He gulped and gagged, but dared not try and spit any out. Eventually, this explosive climax came to an end, and they all slumped atop of him, panting slowly.

His own chest heaved with exhaustion, but his erection would not go down despite his weariness.

'D-Damn... this is... amazing...' he thought, unable to voice the same due to puffy, slippery folds silencing him. Soon enough, however, he felt the two aliens slip off his face and his cock, whilst the lips of his first partner released his soaked testicles, leaving him a panting, wet mess.

They all crouched around him, facing him with lustful looks on their lips. He looked between them, barely managing to speak.

"Th-That was... fantastic... oh god... it's so good..." he stammered.

They chuckled and hissed in delight, before all suddenly looking between one another. They went quiet, and nodded to one another, lips twisting into lecherous, wicked smiles.

"Wh-what's wrong? What's with the looks?" he asked, before seeing them slowly turn their 'gaze' to him, licking their lips hungrily and slowly crawling towards him.

His eyes widened as he realised, with aroused horror, that this 'session' was far from done.

"Wait... no, stop, I can't... nooo...!" he cried out, before they descended upon him with lustful growls.

It was as many as three ejaculations later before they seemed to be finally satisfied, slumping around Simon in a heap, cuddling up against his exhausted form.

He was barely conscious, and ever so tired; they had switched positions throughout the entire time, tasting him and getting tasted by him, making sure to clean out their mouths and pussies with each other's tongues and their own muscular contractions before assaulting his mouth, a consideration he was thankful for. Each one at least got a nice cream pie in their vaginas, with two of them being communal ejaculations they so lavishly showered themselves with.

And now, barely conscious, Simon reflected on his most recent experiences, and with a slight dread, worried how hectic his life was going to become.

But he managed a smile, knowing that they weren't going to reduce his life to this... this was merely a wondrous little bonus to a new life with these creatures. With that knowledge, Simon smiled wider, before mustering what strength he had left, and turned around to embrace one of the aliens, all three of them laying with their bodies turned to him, still and content... as he now was.

12