Xenophilia - The Couple - Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body bucked upwards again, a second orgasm wracking her body thanks to the alien's efforts. It was too much for the woman, parts of her mind starting to beg the alien to just get it over with... having it fill her full of its alien semen was looking to be a better fate than enduring such relentless pleasure for so long. Her arms raised into the air, and came to fall onto the alien's shoulders. She weakly grasped and clawed at its carapace for purchase, but she was hopelessly weakened by pleasure. Her arms fell to her sides as she went limp beneath the thing. She could feel it secreting precum into her sex, and that constantly lubricated her innards... she never once felt rawness from the forcefulness of its efforts, its cock perfectly designed to bring humans to their knees. But even it could only go on for so long before its own time came.

Jess felt its arms move down from her head, one arm wrapping around the back of her skull whilst the hand gripped a shoulder, the other snaking around the small of her back whilst the hand gripped at one of her glutes, further trapping her in its embrace as its tail remained tightly wrapped around its body... and then, with a shriek released into Jess' mouth, it came. Thick loads of hot seed poured into her womb, the alien's fluid actions grinding to a halt as it slammed its hips into Jess' own, each spurt marked by a short, sharp hump against the human's groin as Jess herself shuddered in yet another potent orgasm, her eyes rolling into the back of her head, especially because its tongue had forced its way into her throat.

The two were locked together as the alien filled its prey with its seed, and it did not loosen until its lengthy climax came to an end, falling limp against the girl who simply collapsed beneath it, panting with shallow breaths as she was finally granted the respite she had been hoping for. She couldn't even bring herself to sob, she was so exhausted. But she did feel despair as she watched the alien's breaths normalise, its recovery terrifying and disheartening; if it wanted to go again, it would've destroyed the human. She couldn't take anymore.

'Will... save me, please...'

It was a simple hope, but if this thing was going to take her for another round, it would've sent her mad.

But its plans were different. Instead, it released the woman, extricating itself from the tight embrace it had formed on the woman, rising to its feet and stretching as though it had come out of a deep, restful slumber. Jess stared at it fearfully, though the expression it returned was soft and sympathetic, and yet mischievous and lustful all the same. Its tail unwound from around Jess' body, the bladed tip carefully sliding itself from out between the floor and the woman's body, moving to hover over the alien's shoulder. It first glanced at its sharp, terrifying implement, before it looked at her, and smirked.

There was only a moment for Jess to realise its intent, but her horrified expression only formed halfway before she was suddenly flipped onto her stomach by its foot... only to feel a dull thud in her back afterwards. She didn't even have time to scream before the drowsiness that followed overcame her, her exhausted mind and body succumbing quickly to the venom-induced sleep.