Xmas in Madrid

Story Info
James pretends to be gay (bi).
3.6k words
4.39
5.1k
12

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
681 Followers

Xmas in Madrid

It was my gap year. I was traveling Europe. That's when the second pandemic hit. It arrived in October, faster and harder than the first one, which seemed like a joke in comparison.

At the beginning the deaths weren't piling up, but the statistics didn't bode well for the coming months.

I had too short a supply of insulin for my type 1 and didn't trust the supply chains on this side of the pond. I feared shortages and decided to get home as quickly as I could. Unfortunately, me and millions of others all decided we had somewhere better to be all at the same time.

When the government of France converted the Eli Lilly insulin plant in Le Havre to produce vaccines my anxiety doubled.

And then when the governments in the UK and Switzerland converted labs too, I felt desperate. If my supply ran out I'd die within weeks. Were they really going to make vaccines on the backs of diabetics?

Horrified at the callousness, I realized there was no sense in either trusting emergency rooms or waiting it out.

When I failed to get a travel pass at the American embassy I knew I would need to find my own way to the States where they were still manufacturing my much needed medicine. In the meantime, I stopped in at every pharmacy I passed, occasionally picking up a single rationed cartridge. Once with a bribe.

The travel restrictions were a harsh maze of conflicting bureaucratic nonsensical red tape. Being dependent on a steady supply of insulin wasn't even addressed in the rules, while skin color and sexual orientation seemed to take top priority. Sometimes it seemed like they wanted people to die. In retrospect, I think the wheels of governments just grind on, indifferent to anything other than the stated goals of distant committees.

I was hoofing it through Belgium when some dudes in a hostel told me about an organization that pairs you up with a girl so you can meet the hardship requirements for travel. As long as she was pregnant you could get a pass stateside. Since there was no shortage of desperate girls headed to the only open port in New York, and since a certain percentage would by coincidence be pregnant, it was just a matter of fraudulently filling out forms with the help of an unscrupulous clerk.

Forty-five "couples" were created by the scam organization over the course of the next week until at the end of the process everyone was paired up except me and this guy Mathis.

We were sharing a room at the facility, when his shaky voice pierced the dark, "James...if we were gay they'd issue us a pass."

"Yea, but we're not."

"James, don't be an idiot."

I thought about it for a long second until what he was saying dawned on me. We planned to travel as a gay couple and got in line for our papers early the next morning. The dude giving out papers decided that James wasn't a gay enough name and put my name down as Daniel, despite it not being on my birth certificate. What the fuck!

Next, we were moved to a halfway station in Bastogne, with other mostly regular, not sham, couples. The food was bad and the walls were thin, so at night we were kept up by the sex sounds of the "couple" next door who apparently decided to make their relationship more real. They were the only other couple from our organization, otherwise we would have just assumed they were doing what couples do.

I lay there imagining what it would be like to have sex with a young woman in her condition. What would such a large pregnant stomach be like? I imagined doggy style as the only appropriate way to fuck a girl who was knocked up. Yet, somehow the image in my mind of a naked pregnant lady really started to turn me on. I don't know why. Maybe because there were so many of them roaming the halls that they were the only women I saw while there.

Bleary eyed and hungry, at breakfast we learned that the group was going to be culled by visiting bureaucrats. Any couple suspected of not being legitimate would be denied. The noisy couple got their stamps right away. The rest of us were scheduled for formal interviews. Crazily, Mathis and I only passed the informals because my fake name was Daniel.

Mathis and I decided that to keep our cover we need to have sex - noisy sex.

Not for real of course. It just needed to sound real. That night we knelt on the floor between our beds, "Daniel," Mathis said loudly, "all this stress has me so tense. I need some of your special help." I feared we weren't great actors.

"Sure Mathis, I'll help out, just like always." Then we made moaning noises. Mathis really put the icing on the cake when he pushed on the bed rhythmically so the springs would creak.

Afterward we whispered to each other, "Do you think they heard us in the next room?" And, "Will they buy it?" And also, "Will they gossip enough so word gets around?" With a silent high five we slept in our separate bunks.

We made sure to sit with that couple from room 301 at breakfast, "We hope we didn't keep you up last night. We're so sorry." But they were totally cool with hearing a gay couple next door and were unfortunately unlikely to say anything to the inquisitors.

We kept up the ruse for eight more nights, trying to "do" anything that would get people talking:

The second night of our play, instead of "stress release" we decided we needed to up the ante, "Daniel, you never do what I want. Can't you just do it? It's not like we haven't done it before." I liked where he was going with this. Wouldn't they all be wondering what "it" was? Wouldn't that get them talking? Wouldn't they all love to hear about our gay tiff?

I decided on the fly that we needed a back story, "OK, I'll do it. But when we get to New York we have to tell your family about us. No more hiding who we are."

Mathis replied, "I'm not ready." Then his character backtracked, "And do you think a regular blowjob would be ok? For tonight?"

We added a few more dirty phrases to spice it up. Then instead of making the mattress squeak, he slapped the wall a few times. Neither of us knew what kind of sexual act that was supposed to simulate, but it might get our audience thinking - and talking.

The next night we had 'kinky sex' and used all sorts of props to make ambiguous noises that were open to interpretation. We also included dialogue. His ideas were so wild I went to bed with a hard on. The lewd pornographic language was pushing me over the edge.

The next night we did anal. Mathis prostrated his clothed body over mine, driving his crotch into my bum. The bedsprings made sounds that to me seemed uniquely fitting to butt stuff. If he hadn't been on top of me I doubt the effect would have sounded the same. On a side note, it had been a month since I'd been with anyone and the feeling of a body pressing on top of mine, even a male body, wasn't entirely objectionable.

One day After breakfast Mathis ad libbed with no warning, "Daniel! I saw the way you were looking at Pieter. When will you respect me?" And he stormed off.

I played my part, chasing after him, "Mathis, don't be like that. I wasn't. I promise."

Everyone in the room bought it, and the bureaucrats moved us up to yellow, which meant we made it past the second round of interviews.

That night in the aftermath of our success, naturally, Mathis and I put on another loud auditory sex show. The theme was 'make-up sex'. We were pretending to kiss, bringing our faces close to each other's and making kissing noises when our lips accidentally touched. Horrified, I ran to the bathroom to wash. When I returned Mathis wasn't there. How would the neighbors interpret that?

We didn't plan the next night, but part way into the "foreplay" Mathis just informed me that we were doing a sixty-nine as he pushed me over and climbed on top.

My last girlfriend and I used to do dominant stuff like that, and it always revved me up when she was 'bossy'. Today, I learned, was no different.

Mathis' groin was right above my face and I could actually see through the leg of his shorts where a furry set of balls were hanging low, then retracting, alternately. It was kind of fascinating to watch.

The problem was that a 69 is kinda quiet, so Mathis added dirty talk, "That's right Danny, open wide for my big cock while I slurp yours at the same time."

I didn't want the neighbors thinking I had a small penis, "Oh, Mathis, it's incredible how you can take my eight inches all the way."

He chuckled, then grabbed my rod to make a point, he said, "Daniel! It's seven and a half at best." Nice of him to be somewhat generous, he could have implied it was far less.

However, the dirty talk, the month of no sex, the submissive position, and now his hand on my dick - all conspired to give me a stiffy. All six inches of it filled out right there inside his hand. There could be no denying I was turned on.

I froze. I couldn't make any excuses. I couldn't escape. Then it happened, Mathis' cock fell out of his shorts and from that close it appeared to be everything I'd claimed for myself. Twitching and being hard, it screamed, "I need attention!"

I wanted to suck it. I'd never wanted anything to do with a guy's dick before, but here I was thinking that all I had to do was point the end toward my open mouth and he would surely slip it in.

He started wanking me through the material of my pants. Grabbing a bunch of fabric and my erection, he pulled up and down. I wanted to scream, "Take it out! Suck me and I'll suck you too." Instead, I layed there passively, waiting to see what would happen.

My hips were humping up into his hand and I finally decided to do something. I reached for his dick only to discover that my arms were trapped where I couldn't touch it.

I lifted my head up slightly, which in the end made no difference because Mathis was already twisting his hips, searching for my pie hole. It bounced off my chin once, then skidded off my lower lip, until eventually

he plunged it into me.

There seemed to be no room for both my tongue and his cock. He tilted his hips, fucking my mouth erratically. I wanted to suck but he gave me no chance, just fucking my mouth, not caring if my tongue was on the right or wrong side. He didn't wait for me to shape my lips, and he didn't ask for permission to go into my throat.

My gurgling was crazy loud and was followed shortly thereafter by choking and coughing. He jammed his cock all the way down, letting his balls rest heavily on my nose. And I loved it! I liked his big cock down my throat even when I was staring at his puckered ring.

When he pulled out, I gasped loudly, sucking in great breaths of air. My girlfriend had never been this rough - and this was definitely an improvement.

"Again!" I screamed. "Punch that fuckstick down my throat again."

Still massaging my straining cock he spread his knees and literally fell down my throat. It climbed in. It battered my esophagus, it stretched my lips, and it was great. He pistoned and corkcrewed and slowed to a liesurely fuck before holding still with spasming pumps of cum.

It was too short and when he was done he just rolled off, panting on the concrete floor next to me. "Was it as good for you?"

I felt the goo in my underwear but honestly didn't remember coming. "The best ever!"

Next he surprised me. Standing and wiping his swaying and soaked penis he called over his shoulder, "Did Pieter do it better?"

I yelled back to his receding form, "No, he didn't." By which I meant that since Pieter and I had never had sex he couldn't have been better or worse. But by then I was talking to the bathroom door as it slammed.

It was supposed to be all pretend, but alone in my bed I felt rejected.

The following day I heard whispers here and there. There were abruptly ended sentences about face fucking and secrative conversations about the gay who was cheating with some unknown man. And I knew we were the only 'gays' there.

People grew quiet when I walked in a room. There were stares too. We had wanted people to talk about us. But now that both the sex and the gossip were real it was embarrassingly uncomfortable.

Pieter was the subject of our tale, but maybe that part didn't get out, as he was the only one who seemed unfazed. He even caught up to me in the rec center for a game of pool.

Later, Mathis decided to add some drama to make sure the gossip would spread far enough: to prove the lie of our being gay. He kept bugging me in public, accusing me of fooling around.

Finally, I couldn't take it anymore, "Ok, Mati, I did it! But it wasn't Pieter. You know I can't resist a handsome boy. It didn't mean anything. You know you're all that matters to me. How can I make it up to you?"

"Daniel! You're such a cock-whore. When will you get some self-control?" He stormed off.

Back in our room we kept up the fake argument, "Please, Mathis, maybe a blowjob would make you feel better? I'll even do it that way you like but I'm always unwilling to do."

When we ran out of new ways to argue he whispered conspiratorially to me that he was feeling a bit claustrophobic and needed to go for a walk. He slammed the door as he left while I called after him for effect.

A couple minutes later I was giving myself a shot of medicine when there was a soft knock on my door. I answered, "Mathis? Back so soon?"

From the other side a clandestine voice implored, "It's me, Pieter, let me in."

Inside our room Pieter explained, "I don't want Bethany to know I'm here. She's pregnant you know?"

I looked at him like he was stupid, "Um, Pieter, they all are."

"Yea, right. But being pregnant she wants to be careful, for the baby. You know?" He was driving at something.

"Come on, Pieter. Spit it out. What are you trying to say?"

"Well, Daniel, you see, it's been three months...since I've had any relief. You know?"

It dawned on me, and I knew now what he was saying. "That sucks dude. I'm sorry, but I guess sometimes guys just gotta stroke one out."

"But she's always there. Always talking about the baby and never wanting to do anything for me. Then, night after night I lay there awake listening to you two get off while I'm stuck with blue balls."

I started to see that he wanted my help. Nervous, I turned away, pretending to fiddle with something, "What do you want? You want us to stop having sex?" I was grateful for the opportunity once again to make the point.

"I heard Mathis say that you thought I was cute. Then, just now you guys said you can't resist a cute boy... And he's not here - but I am."

Shocked, I turned back, only to find him standing there with his cock out. It was already erect and it was impressively manly. I stammered, "Uh, Pieter, wha..." Then I just shut up with nothing to say."

"It's not fair." He said. "You gays get moved to the front of the line. You've been here for nine days, right?" I nodded. "Well, we've been here for 29 days."

He paced, his cock bobbing as he did. "Twenty-nine days with zero relief, and only sporadic activity before that."

I muttered incoherently, "And you preggos get to go home while others could die..." But even as I said what he was ignoring, I couldn't take my eyes off his dick. I'd never seen another man's hard unit before yesterday, and now a second one was staring me down. It was darker than the rest of him, and it throbbed to his heartbeat. And while it was a curious thing to see, I also understood why women needed to be wooed. I just wasn't in the mood.

Pieter misinterpreted my curiosity, "I see how much you want it. And when they ask me about you two I'll be sure to lie for you."

What did he know? What was he implying? Could he possibly have figured out we weren't gay? It didn't seem likely based on our conversation.

I figured pretty quickly that he was either offering to blackmail me if I didn't, or reward me if I did it. I just didn't know what dirt he thought he had on us, and I didn't want to risk it.

I dropped to my knees while his ugly beast waved to me from across the room. Seeing its angry glare I decided I would enjoy this more, or hate it less, if I were subservient. I like being a sub. I opened my mouth, closed my eyes, and crossed my hands behind my back.

Pieter's footsteps approached, I swear I could hear his cock waving in the air, "I figure if she's gonna be mad at me I might as well do the crime."

It sure did feel like a crime to me. I suck one cock in a rash moment and the next thing I know, I'm being punished with another. It would be a punishment...unless he pushed my buttons like Mathis did... and, I kinda liked punishments.

Pieter whistled under his breath, "Hands free, huh. I could go for that. Girls are always getting their hands in the way. And Bethany doesn't suck at all."

He stood in front of me silently, waiting. I could feel the heat emanating from his cock. A long moment went by then he sighed and I heard the rustle of fabric as he lifted it up, cock in hand.

Did it graze me? Or was that wind? What was he waiting for? I opened one eye, squinting. His face was pensive and his member was pointed right at my mouth. He let out a big breath that he'd been holding, then rocked forward slightly.

The cockhead forged a path through my lips and I waited for him to roughly jam it down my throat. Instead, he dropped it delicately on my tongue.

The feeling was indescribable. Silky and hot, like warm pudding. Ok, nothing like warm pudding. Like a warm cock, but still silky smooth and hot.

My tongue was free and I caressed that place under the crown which felt nice to Pieter too based on his moaning. I closed my lips gently, feeling its carnal shape. Wow! Such a friendly texture. I just knew it loved me.

I had been hoping to feel dominated, but now I just wanted to grab him by the thighs and pull it inside me. But I would wait just a second more, to see how this played out.

Pieter rocked back, taking it away from me. But then forward again. Back and forth he went, easing it in and out of me tenderly. Bethany didn't know what she was missing - the love.

Gradually it gained depth until most of it, all that was comfortable anyway, was sliding back and forth, effortlessly, noiselessly.

I nursed it, sucking carefully, doing my best to return his love. The feeling of willfully cherishing a man's organ gratified some hole in my perverse desires.

In moments and with a stifled groan, Pieter's torrential load gushed out in waves, flooding me with syrupy affection.

That feeling I'd had when I'd sucked Mathis' dick returned. The lust to suck was strong again. I hallowed my cheeks, sucking hard, now pulling on his thighs, hoping to get his beautiful cock further into me.

But Pieter was done. He squirmed and resisted until finally he pulled free of my grasp. "Man, you really like cock? Don't you?"

It was a question I'd never been asked. I'd never even asked myself the question, not even after what Mathis had done to me. With a new self-revelation, I tilted my head slightly sideways, smiling, "Yea, I do."

Pieter zipped up quickly with a curt, 'thanks'. Then with no further thought for me he headed for the exit.

My knees were shaking and I reached for a sugary gatorade.

Then just as he was inaudibly closing the door he turned back for a second, "When you go for your final interview, look for the big slob no woman would have. He'll get you as far as Madrid."

Madrid! What about the States?

End part 1. If you all want a part 2, let me know.

MVP6
MVP6
681 Followers