Xmas in Madrid Pt. 03

Story Info
Cock orgy (bi)
3.4k words
4.52
3.2k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers

Our band tumbled off the train huddling close. There were big red signs everywhere, "Persons with compromised immunity, diabetes, or obesity, must quarantine." Worse, the ambulances were carting away several bodies in large black bags. We even saw some large geriatric lady drop dead mid-stride.

Cindy clutched Mathis' hand, gesturing to her pregnant belly, "Do you think this counts as obese?"

Gravely, he shook his head 'no', then added, "But Jimmy here's got diabetes."

They all looked at me concerned. Pale as a sheet, I returned their stares, "It's probably type 2 diabetes that they're talking about. Type 1 is completely different." I wasn't as sure as I sounded: it was an immune disorder.

Steve spoke up with a take charge attitude, "We better get off the street. To the hotel now!"

We listened to him in a far different way than we had listened to Cindy earlier. Cindy had beguiled us. But as an almost doctor, we trusted Steve to be right. The previous in-charge Cindy followed Steve as our new leader just as quickly as the rest of us.

Walking at a near running pace we passed an animal hospital. "Wait! Before we go to the hotel I need to go here!"

No one understood, but they saw my desperation and went in with me.

Compared to the train station, the streets and vet's offices were deserted. Only the old veterinarian himself was there. I approached the counter and he motioned for me to tighten my mask.

I explained to him that I was a type 1 diabetic and only had one cartridge of insulin left. I'd been calling all the pharmacies and few had any, the rest were rationing it by lottery. I begged and pleaded for him to help. Surely he could spare some that was intended for the cats.

He was sympathetic, but worried he would lose his license. Dejected, I turned away. It was then that Cindy stepped up to the plate. She stroked his arm seductively and whispered in his ear. A moment later she told us she'd be right back.

They disappeared into an empty exam room, and when they returned, she looked disheveled, he looked satisfied, and she was waving a vial of insulin which she pressed into my hand. I'll never forget what she did for me.

At our hotel we were all crammed into one suite with two convertable beds in the living room. Shell-shocked we fell onto the couches. I could barely express the depth of my gratitude to Cindy.

She rested her head on my shoulder, "James, we're friends now - anytime."

That night she developed a new respect for the nerdy Steve. They even slept in the same bed - to keep up appearances. But I saw how she backed into his body when he spooned her.

I had no desire to spoon with Mathis, nor he with me. But early in the wee hours of the morning I needed something to take my mind off of the outside world. Quietly, I reached into his underwear causing his beastly cock to stir.

I was planning to head South, to suck the cream from his dick, but he woke up and stopped me. Looking into my eyes, he gestured for me to be quiet, then reached his hand into my sweatpants as well.

Together we stroked each other's cocks, not making a sound. In a few minutes he tugged our pants down and rubbed our cockheads against each other until our jizz mixed together in a single orgasmic puddle.

He was holding his breath, trying not to pant or moan when we shot our loads. Coming close to me he whispered in my ear, "You better destroy the evidence before Steve wakes up." I don't know why he was so shy after all we'd been though. But I crawled down to ingest the goopy puddle and clean off his cock anyway. When I emerged from under the covers Cindy winked at me mirthfully from across the room.

We were stuck in our room until our preflight interviews. We watched the news endlessly. We finally concluded that none of us were remotely likely to catch the spreading virus which targeted the obese almost exclusively. Why did none of the endless parade of experts advise people to lose weight?

Meanwhile, the vet ran out of insulin and the ER was hit or miss. I switched to a low carb diet to extend my dwindling supply.

Food was delivered by soldiers daily. They were as cavaliere as they could be: their masks were loose, their jumpers were ripped, and I even saw one move his mask to pick his nose. They certainly weren't worried.

Meanwhile, the body bags were displayed on the telly hourly - they were all fat. The contrast was bizarre. The lies of omission were too great to ignore. Mathis said there was a plot to kill all the fat people to save the government money. I figured him for a conspiracy theorist.

Various combinations of us snuck into the bathroom for secret rendezvous. Every permutation we could do without Steve, who wasn't aware of our twisted arrangement.

This continued for a couple weeks until the day Steve walked in on Cindy blowing Mati. They'd continued to sleep together, fully clothed, but Steve nevertheless had developed feelings for her.

He freaked out before getting sullen. After a day of trying to assuage his hurt feelings she brought him in on our secret, asking him if he wanted to participate. He didn't relate to our warped sensibilities, but sex with Cindy outside of a relationship was better than nothing at all.

When she dropped the bomb he balked, but went along with it in the end. She started, "Steve, you're our Rock of Gibraltar. We all lean on you to tell us what's going on in this topsy turvy world. We need your leadership in trying times."

Then she sidled up next to him, "But, we've got our kinky ways...sexually I'm the boss of this group."

She let that sink in, "I'm what people call a dominatrix. I call the shots." She knelt between his knees. "What I say goes. If I order you to please me, you will. And if I order you to do something you don't want to do, you do that too."

She unzipped his fly, taking his long thin cock out. "You'll get plenty of good stuff." She licked his dick from base to top. "But you've got to be a team player." She sucked the end.

Then she got serious, "You saw what happened at the vets. We've got a master plan here and you're gonna help us succeed, right?" She swallowed the whole cock down to his balls and he told us he agreed.

She had a glint in her eyes, "Do you want me to finish this, or one of the other guys?" He wanted her to finish it. But that didn't mean that Mathis didn't lick Steve's balls and I didn't lick her puss while she did it. It was an initiation.

We now had sex in the open, again in various combinations depending on who was in the mood, or what Cindy told us to do.

One afternoon we had nothing to do: you can only have so much sex. In our boredom Steve asked, "The holiday's almost here. What does everybody want?"

Mathis wished to get on the plane with no problems, Steve wanted some antivirals for us all, Cindy said she just wanted a pat of real butter instead of the 'petroleum' that they gave us, and I said that I wanted to be the center of a cock orgy, like four or five cocks abusing my body. I feared stating my more pressing medical need out loud.

We dreamed for a moment, then continued playing, 'toss the crumpled paper at the wall'. Quarantine sucked.

By mid to late December, Cindy had a new game for us. She dressed me up in her female clothing and did my makeup. The guys said I looked quite passable and cute. Steve added that he would be glad to fuck me dressed like that. Which was saying something because he really avoided any gay stuff. Of course, Cindy always did her best to cajole him into more and more bi activity, but she was careful not to push him too far.

Breakfast arrived with the usual trio of soldiers. That's when I saw my mates' plan in action. Mathis asked the tall muscular dudes for some of the butter that we knew they were keeping for the diplomats on the top floor. They refused us, of course. That's when Cindy sprung her trap - charming them as she does everyone, she pointed to me as I lounged seductively in the room. I saw their eyes widen when they noticed my stockings, garter, and corset. I was just as surprised as the soldiers since I thought I was dressing just for our group. Cin enticed the guys further, "My sister's so lonely. Why don't you big strong boys come in and show her a good time?" She placed a blanket on the floor, "Come stand around here and I'm sure she'll make you happy. Now are you sure you can't spare any butter?"

Mathis and Steve whipped out their cocks, taking their places on one side of the blanket and this further encouraged the newcomers to gather round.

One of the soldiers asked if Cindy was going to suck them too. But she answered that it was my birthday and not hers. I could see the third guy eyeing her baby-stuffed tummy distastefully, which I didn't understand 'cause by now I thought it was the sexiest part of her.

With five hardening cocks surrounding the blanket, Cindy pushed me to my knees in the center, "I got you a present, Brie. Enjoy!" All the guys were sporting pretty standard equipment except Mathis, of course, and the tallest who had a red capped monster that rivalled Mathis' in length, but was clearly thicker.

I smiled inwardly, this would bring my body count up to eight. A short two months ago I never would have thought that I'd have sucked even one cock.

I decided to start with the smallest of the soldiers and work my way up, but Cindy had other ideas. I saw her speaking quietly to each of the guys, encouraging them to do her bidding, and none seemed likely to refuse.

With black-manucured fingertips she grasped the tightly hanging nutsack belonging to the one with the big red wedge shaped cock and drew him to me. I opened wide to receive my treat but before I could she grabbed the other two new ballsacks and brought their cockheads right next to the first. "There!" She announced, "Work all three heads simultaneously." I thought it was a grand idea.

I squeezed the heads close together. There was no way they would fit in my mouth but I licked them, noticing how different they were. And not just in terms of size. How blind I'd been, there were different textures and aromas. The pee slits looked wildly different and the ridge around the crown... none were alike. They even differed in how spongy they were.

And of course color, the guy on my left had this cock that was dark black, as if it had been colored with a marker - much blacker than the rest of him. I thought I would want to suck my first black cock as soon as possible.

I barely had time to examine the one to my right, but when I did I saw that he had these thick veins running this way and that, like a roadmap. How cool was that going to be.

In addition to this set up, Cindy knew what I would like, and proved it when she looped Steve's belt around my neck, closing it loosely. She handed the end to the big cocked guy she'd placed in the center, telling him that he knew what to do.

And boy did he ever! He edged out the other two for access, pulling on the belt to make me fall forward. The guy to my left retreated slightly, but the guy with the monster veined meat stayed close, jerking it while pointing it at my face.

I reached for the auxiliary dicks, and with a cock in each hand pumped them up and down while being yanked back and forth on the wedge.

Whether on accident or on purpose the dude stepped on the leash/belt causing me to lurch forward and down. I fell face first into the floor but not before being briefly fully impaled. Never before had my lips stretched so wide.

Face down and ass up with my arms flailing, the guy I was sucking had an idea. Though I knew Cindy had inspired him. "Pick her up and swing her like a battering ram."

The other four grabbed an arm or a leg each, suspending my feminine looking body in the air with my mouth aimed right at the thick cock.

They swung me back and forth, counting to get the timing right, then on three, swung me right onto his dick. I had zero control regarding how deep it would go, and the guys holding me had little control too. Only, the guy fucking my mouth had any control because he could guide my trajectory with the belt. My mouth swung forward engulfing the cock and slamming my lips into his flat military stomach. Again I was stretched but this time the head rammed down my throat - a skill I'd been practicing on Mati.

I hadn't felt so helpless, or turned on in weeks. I was certainly glad my panties and skirt hid my erection so the guys wouldn't figure out my true identity. It's not like they hadn't delivered to our room before and seen me as a guy so I needed to be careful.

Back and forth I swung, being pulled off by a foot or more on each backswing and then being fully speared on each forward one. I loved it, the cock loved it, but the guys doing the swinging really got into it, cheering and hollering the whole time.

I think having my wet mouth pulled completely off on each stroke didn't help him cum any faster. But after a while, on one particular slide down he held that belt tight refusing to let the guys swing me away. I felt nor tasted nothing of his orgasm, but he screamed loud enough to bother the neighbors, jerking and shaking with wobbly knees.

Immediately after, two of the others announced, "Flip!" like they had it all planned out. With lightning speed they turned me over mid air then lowered me onto my back. In no time the veiny dick was presented to my lips which I sucked in hungrily. The sideways upside down view really let me scrutinize every bumpy ripple, knowing that his blood was coursing through them to make the hardest club was thrilling.

I felt the ridge of the crown pass my lips. I felt the rivers of lifeblood pulse. I couldn't wait for him to flood my tongue.

And then I was distracted by the dreadful feeling of my skirt being lifted. I glared down and reached to cover myself with the one hand that wasn't trapped under my feeder. It was a relief to find it was Cindy holding my skirt up so that only the black guy could see my cock straining at my panties.

She was pulling his cock toward me, slowly stroking it while bewitching him with secret words, whispered so only he could hear. The look of shock on his face was palpable before it changed to a different display of lechery. He now knew that I was a man.

Steve greased the guy's pole, obediently, while Mathis held my panties to one side, lubricating my asshole with two enthusiastic fat fingers.

My deflowering was to be a team effort and I wasn't planning to resist my mistress either. My nylon clad legs were lifted ceremoniously up onto Mathis' and Steve's shoulders while Cindy prompted the hulking soldier to crawl closer, as she placed his cocks' tip against my cherry rosebud.

I could see the need on his face but he was hesitant to take the plunge without being led. As best she could with her huge stomach she knelt behind the reluctant fucker, leaning her weight into him. Her hands were on his hips, caressing encouragingly and occasionally reaching around to feel the juncture - to gauge our progress.

The black cockhead had barely started to part my sphincter when Cindy gave a huge push. It plunged through my too tight opening painfully. My whole body tensed up. I wanted to shriek, or at least gasp, but my mouth was full of a beautiful vein covered cock at that moment. Cindy knew what she was doing and if this was what she wanted for me I was gonna let her.

The man kneeling by my head paid no attention to my fucking, as he was solely intent on enjoying my mouth.

The guy in my ass finally took over, reaming me of his own volition. He pumped mercilessly while I waited for my body to grow accustomed to the deep pounding. It never did, yet I still surrendered to the lewd experience.

Cindy never did drop my skirt, so the guy facefucking me never did discover my secret. On the other hand, the black man leaned over me, searching my eyes to see if he cared about my possessing a dick.

Sweat dripped from his forehead, landing on my corset with each slamming cockthrust.

The violence and animal passion of the two guys drove me to new heights of lust.

Cindy started egging them on, "Come on guys. Give my sister here the best present ever." The black guy looked her in the eye briefly, but never let on. "You guys should come at the same time. I'll help you do it together."

Moving to my side she kissed my cheek, then judging which of the guys was furthest from his climax, she massaged the dude's nuts to urge him toward the finish line, while spitting out a nasty stimulating commentary.

Her efforts had the desired effect. With animalistic grunts the two guys jerked and spasmed, delivering their cumloads into my body. I swear the veiny ridges on the cock in my mouth swelled to double size. His load was plentiful and sweet.

On my back end he bottomed out as if trying to crawl into my ass. A deep discomfort took over my rectum again, but I loved the squishy sensations and even the sloppy sounds his black cock made plowing through the cum and the lube.

The soldiers ran out of their like bats out of hell: my ass friend looked at me sideways, leaving sheepishly, but kept still the secret.

That next day we had a meager pre-holiday party quarantined in that small hotel room. Steve never got any antivirals - just a six-hand massage. I'd already had the cock orgy I'd wanted. We had yet to see if we would board the plane as a fulfillment of Mathis' wish. Then we three guys presented a big tub of real butter to Cindy, she was tickled pink and ate some gleefully. She surprised me when she gave the rest to me saying, "You need this a whole lot more than me - so you don't use up all your insulin." She didn't even know that I'd run out that morning.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

MVP6
MVP6
701 Followers