Xmas in Madrid Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mood changed, "Has a man ever knelt before you and sucked your Alpha cock? Tell the truth or I'll know."

Mathis had driven his big dick down my throat and sucked mine at the same time. But it was he who was the Alpha. "No one." I answered truthfully.

Kristo clucked disapprovingly, "Surely you've had a gay thought. An urging from your subconscious?"

I hid my thoughts, "No, never. Just girls."

He lurched forward, red-faced, yelling, "Liar! Everyone has musings." I'd pushed a button and he'd lost control.

He probed further, "You want other guy's wives don't you. You see a couple walking down the street. And she's pregnant. So you want to fuck her. To take what's not yours. It's all about the husbands. Now that's your failing. Isn't it? Tell me!"

Back at the foundation I'd been attracted to so many of the young pregnant girls. I'd stared at their big bellies, their engorged boobs, even their swollen ankles. But, really, I'd kinda ignored the guys. He was wrong again. "Yes, I'd like to fuck just about every pregnant girl I've seen. The guys are nothing." I genuinely meant it.

Kristo was pissed, "Then you hate the not pregnant ones. You can't get it up for a barren woman. Can you?"

In reality, I liked the dominant women. It didn't matter to me if they were preggo or not. If a woman pushed me down aggressively and pressed her cute asshole to my lips I would find that hot. Though I could never admit that to Kristo. He could never be allowed to know about my subby nature.

"All my long term girlfriends have been both without child, yet able to carry." It was a matter of fact statement.

He fumed, "We're gonna find out if you're telling the truth. But if you're not - if your desires aren't what you've represented to me, when I break you, then you'll find yourself like the others."

We both glanced at the menagerie, "For how long? How long do you keep them?"

"As long as I want. I teach them. Then they go away." I didn't like the way he said it. I had to avoid that at all costs.

He approached with ill intent, lifting his thick soft sausage as he came, "You want this don't you?"

He stopped just short, with his cock inches from my lips. Studying my face he pointed the beautiful dick toward me, "You want it in your mouth. It'll taste great - better than any cunt. That's why all the girls suck cock: because it's so great. Try it. It'll be good."

I shook my head vigorously with pursed lips. The gesture itself was false.

He caressed my head with his other hand, "Deep down you know you've always wanted one. Just lick the base." His hand urged me forward but I admitted nothing.

Next he dick slapped me and it was almost too much. There was a stirring in my loins which I suppressed. I turned my head away when I really wanted to feel his cockhead part my lips.

He eyed me suspiciously. Then grabbing my wrists again, jerked me to my feet and propelled my body to the bed. I stumbled but didn't fall this time. Kristo manhandled me to the floor in front of the massive bed.

Sitting with my back to the mattress he took my arms in his strong hands again, pinning them above my head on the duvet.

"Come on little cocksucker. It's time to come out of the closet. When you do it, it'll be the greatest sexual thrill of your life. You're a born dick-licker but you can't even admit it to yourself. But after you get a taste you'll beg for more. You'll be hard as a rock and you won't be able to keep from beating your pitiful meat just from the feeling of my cock on your tongue." I knew he was right. I had to fight the feelings.

His legs straddled my hips while his hardening dick hovered just above my face. Oh how I loved the way he held me down. How easy it would be to lick those sexy balls. And the musk was so hypnotic...

His soliloquy continued, "Your lies are a poison. You have such pretty words but you're hiding the ugly truth." He rocked his hips, bouncing his now firm cock musically on my nose.

"Have you ever seen poison ivy? Such a pretty vine. The symmetry of three balanced leaves...the beautiful berries... It climbs everywhere, like the weed of your lies. But in the end the itch will destroy you. I think I'll tie you with poison ivy vines. It's fitting for your deception."

"No. I'm not gay. I'm not lying and I don't want your dick." Then I begged for good measure, "Take it away. I don't want to suck it. Never." But I was getting turned on the way his organ was rubbing on my face. The dominance of it thrilled me just like he had stated. My balls were drawing up close to my groin, then dropping down, like the mercury in a thermometer gauging my spurious arousal. I was lucky so far, lucky that I was successfully willing my dick not to swell with burning desire.

"The stems will wrap around your torso, they'll travel through your ass crack. They'll wind around your balls. The shiny leaves will leave their oil on all of your most delicate skin. And your hands will be unable to relieve the itchy welts of your pervasive lie."

He rubbed his huge oily balls over my face to make his point. I closed my eyes, not to avoid them, but to relish the sublime sensation. My dick rose a little, lifting its treasonous head.

"I won't be able to fuck you like the others. But I can do it now. If you don't want my amazing cock in your mouth then you must want it up your ass."

He took it away from me. Staring at my face first, then at my fortunately fear-shrunken cock. "I guess you're not a bottom. We can just do oral then. Everyone gets horny after I stuff it down their throat."

I groaned in ecstasy at the imagery, but he mistook it for dread. "Oh, little one. It won't be bad at all. You'll like it."

"Open up and we can start." I almost did. "Well, you don't know what you want yet." Shifting to hold both my wrists with one hand Kristo reached back, grasping my flaccid dick and loose balls. Squeezing roughly he commanded me, "Open up and you'll be delighted that you did in just a few minutes."

I yelped from the twisting and opened up, grateful that it looked like it was against my will. Without any seductive foreplay he inserted his thickness in my mouth. If he had taken the time to rub it on my lips violently or to caress my tongue with it while calling me nasty names, I might have popped. But the sudden intrusion didn't give me enough time.

Disgusted, he let go of my penis just before it filled slightly with blood. "When I fuck your throat you'll like it. The joy of breath play will deprive your brain of oxygen and give you an engorged cock hard enough to break ice."

I'd been choked by cock before and he was wrong. I loved being controlled like that but it wasn't the lack of oxygen that hardened my cock. Rather I loved the forceful nature just like he was promising. I would need to work real hard to resist.

Standing tall he pressed his cock deeper into my mouth, trapping my head between his body and the mattress. I missed having my arms held down but he knew what he was doing. "I'm going to go into your throat now. Go ahead, jerk off while I jam you. It's all going to feel so good - my cock stretching your throat wide, my balls on your chin, and your own hands bringing yourself off. It'll be the best orgasm ever."

My dick was throbbing down there where he couldn't see it. If I touched it now I would cum uncontrollably. I didn't dare.

What would a straight guy do? In answer to my own question I pushed on his thighs. My struggles spurred him on and exciting me more.

Thrusting his hips he fucked me wildly, grunting and vocalizing, "We're gonna love my cum plugging your throat. I'll leave a big blob of splooge right where it'll block your windpipe." I could feel that his cock was too deep to do what he described. It would shoot directly to my stomach if he came now.

I was still pushing on his thighs as if I wanted him to stop face fucking me. But honestly, the thought of a big glob of gooey sperm blocking my throat so I would get to cough it up and taste it really rocked my world.

My cock started twitching and the ejaculation muscles started doing their thing. The next thing I knew my nuts contracted, my hips lifted off the floor, and gobs of cum jetted out of my cock as I had yet another hands free orgasm like I had had several times in the last months. Later when he saw the evidence on my front I would be lost. This orgasm was literally a little death.

Unaware of my orgasm, Kristo grabbed my head with both hands, "Jerk your cock! You know you want to. I'm gonna cum now so it's your last chance to enjoy my cock. Jerk it! Jerk off!" But I didn't, I didn't need to since I'd already enjoyed his cock down my throat.

True to his word when he came he deposited his cum just deep enough to block my airway. Four or five big spurts later he stopped spasming and relaxed his hold on my head.

He yanked his wet cock from my mouth watching my face closely to prove to himself that I'd loved it.

I coughed up a massive ball of goo, snorting and teary eyed. I gasped for air trying to swallow as much of the delicious slime as I could, but plenty dripped down my chest mixing with my own cum that was already there and disguising the fact of my ejaculation.

Kristo shook his head, "Well it looks like you were telling the truth after all."

He washed his dick while I collected myself. "You're free to go, kid. I guess there's a first for everything."

Disoriented, I didn't know the way out. I looked this way and that, anxious to get out of there as quickly as I could. The naked Kristo strode across the room rapidly to show me out when he stepped on the broken remains of shattered egg nog glasses.

Howling and hopping he staggered over to the obscene bondage display where he grabbed at the nearest object he could find to steady himself. To his great misfortune he latched onto the lever which controlled the hatch in the floor.

A great wind whirled about the room, and whether the evil man fell or was sucked out, the provident result was the same. Merry Xmas.

Author's note:

If you liked my story please give it a good rating. Add it to your favorites to read later if you want. Follow me and you'll see all my stuff.

I try but don't always succeed in creating a good story. Please add comments so I know what I'm doing well and what to improve on. If you want to talk I'll answer your friendly comments.

I often attempt to create tension in the main character's motives. In turn, this often means that characters in the story have flaws and might not even be nice to each other all the time.

I really appreciate polite comments! It's what motivates me to write more.

12