Xmas Shopping Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuous of the shopping fun. Hot and sticky fun.
852 words
4.59
3.2k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still breathing heavy as I stand over you. Your cum still dripping down my body. My chest is glowing from the wetness. Drips of your cum down my cock and legs. You feel my presence next to you as you turn your face towards me.

"I want to cum again Mag" I say to you.

You face warmly smiles as you start to say,

"I need a short break after th...".

I slide my cock in your mouth. My throbbing hard cock parting your lips. Straight to the back of your throat. Humping your face like a little fuck toy. I can't help myself.

My cock was dripping with cum while I ate your pussy. I hold your head in my hands pulling your mouth into my cock as I thrust down your throat.

It's more than you can take but you have no control. And I have seemed to have lost my self control.

My balls slapping into you as I fuck your mouth. Over and over every inch of me sliding down your tongue and into your throat.

Your face completely flush and your cheeks puffed from being gagged relentlessly.

I finally give you a moment of relief. A string of your drool between your tongue and my cock as you lick your lips.

Just trying to catch your breath to talk before I choke you again. I know you are about to scold me.

The belt a little looser around your wrist from the tugging. All the loose slack is gone. There is no more room to wiggle out of it. You finally get your words out,

"Don't stop Kyle. Fucking use me like your little slut."

The familiar taste of my cum in your mouth making you wet but combined with your cum is making it even more erotic for you.

Your words to me feeling more like a challenge. I grab your wet cheeks as I shove my tongue in your throat. Your lips sucking around my tongue as our tongues dance in your mouth.

Holding my stiff dripping cock in my hand I straddle your chest. Slapping myself against your tits. Your spit lubed around me as I wrap your tits around my cock. Thrusting between your tits. Tugging and pulling your nipples as I fuck your tits. I'm already so close to cumming.

Both of my hands gripping your breasts fully and pressing them together. I fuck them harder driving myself into your chin. The bench moving across the carpet as I pile into you. I suddenly stop.

I moan a bit as I try to fight back the urge to cum.

My cock flat against your chest as I release a spurt of white slippery cum. Another flinch as another string covers your neck. Any movement would take me over the edge now. I'm frozen still as I watch my cum flow down the side of your neck. I wait. Settling myself.

Your lips gasping for air feeling my cum covering you. Wondering if it's over now. I give myself another moment until I move to the end of the bench. Grabbing your ankles and putting each foot on the bench as your knees fall open.

Your pussy still dripping and wet. I slap my cum dripping cock on your clit. My cock spreading your lips as I drive inside you. Immediately making your moan and gasp. Slow hard thrusts inside you. I slide out to the tip before ramming myself back inside you. Quickly finding a faster rhythm.

My body pressing against your legs as my hips pump my cock in and out of you. I can feel your pussy squeezing my cock tighter as your moans grow louder.

"I'm so close. Ahhh. I'm about to."

You squeak out while I fuck you harder. I fuck even faster trying to make you cum before me.

"Cum Mag. Cum for me. Fucking cum"

I start moaning, fighting back the urge to release. I can't. Your pussy so wet and full hugging my cock I start cumming. Simultaneously you start. Your pussy so tight on me now it's squeezing my cock out of you. I slide out stroking myself.

Your pussy dripping with cum as I keep stroking and cumming over your body. The first string of cum landing over your chest. Another just to your naval. The rest dripping out of me over your pussy.

My wet hands slipping over my cock as I fall over top of you. Still jerking my cum on your pussy as your hips jerk up and down from your wet orgasm.

Finally we both come to rest. Breathing heavy with shaky bodies I lift the tie from your eyes. Gazing into each other for a moment,

"That was fucking hot Mag"

You smile and lean up to kiss me again. Our tongues gliding into each other's mouths as I untie your hands under the bench. Your hands holding my head pulling me in tighter then pushing me away.

"I'm all sticky. I need a shower."

Nothing else as you walk naked to the shower and shut the door.