Xmas Shopping

Story Info
Xmas shopping with hot ending.
1.8k words
4.71
7.7k
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We enter the woman's shop hand in hand. Our mission... to find a sexy outfit for the season. Lingerie. Something skimpy to wear underneath. Something I can envision beneath those bulky clothes keeping you warm. Something I can rip off of you once we leave the Christmas party.

As we began looking around and grabbing a couple things to try on, I find the one. Of course, it is the one with the least amount of material. You chuckle at me.

"You're so predictable Kyle."

Just a little bit of begging and you crumble. You add it to the stack to try on. With enough hanging on your arm we make it through the people to the changing rooms in the back.

A few small rooms with curtains on each side of the hall. A couple chairs in the middle for the rest of the guys being drug around by their women. I take a seat and you disappear behind the curtain. I grab my phone and start scrolling. Waiting to see what you come out holding... the winner.

A text pops up on my phone. From Mag. I swipe up and it opens. A picture. I quickly bury my phone in my lap to hide the screen. It's a selfie in the mirror.

"Outfit 1" it says.

Not the one I picked, but it's a winner! I reply to your text.

"That's it! Grab it! Let's go pay! I need to get you back to our room NOW!"

No reply. I sit and wait. I hope you're hurrying so we can go. I'm turned on. I want to get you back and fuck you. I wait what feels like an hour. I distract myself with my phone. Another text. From Mag. Another picture.

"Outfit 2"

It's tinier than the first. Stockings, a see through bralette and a string for a thong.

"Fuck me Mag. We're getting them both!

Let's go now! Right fucking now!"

No reply. Hiding my screen I wait longer. Sliding back and forth between the two pictures torturing myself until I can get you out of that room. There's no way to pick between the two. They're both perfect. Another text. From Mag. It's a picture of the one I picked.

"Outfit 3"

The smallest one. It's hiding nothing. Fishnet hose up to your thighs. Hooked on to a shear see through top. A bra that's doesn't even deserve to be called a bra. A thong so small and transparent it makes no sense to even wear it.

I can't take it. I look around the room. No one seems to be paying attention. I slip into the dressing room with you. You shout in a whisper,

"Kyle!"

Trying to cover yourself with your hands. I grab both of your hands and pin them over your head as I bury my tongue in your mouth grinding my stiff cock into you against the wall.

I start kissing down your neck. Your collar. I move to your tits when you grab my face. You grab onto me spin me around and push me into the wall.

"No. No. No"

You finger over my lips.

"You like this set?"

I nod with my eyes wide open.

"You want to see me suck your cock in this outfit?"

You whisper into my ear. I nod even more.

"Then be quiet"

Your hands slide down my body. My chest. My stomach. Onto my hips. Your hands rub over my cock clearly printed down my leg. Your fingers work my button sliding open the zipper. Your fingers move in the waist of my briefs as you tug them down. My dick jumping out once the waist breaches the tip. You grab onto it as you look up at me...

"this is what you wanted to see?"

Your tongue flicking the tip as you wait for me to respond.

"Oh yes Mag. Fuck yes"

You slide down me. On your knees with your bare toes barely sticking out of the curtain. Your hands pushing my hips into the wall as your mouth does all the work. Back and forth. Your head bobs as you work my cock. A hand rubbing my balls and beneath now as you keep swallowing me down. I'm already so close. Your mouth sucking down tight on the tip. Moving quickly back and forth until you move it back into your throat again. Holding me deep inside your throat. I can't keep my hips from moving. Pushing it even deeper into you.

"I'm going to cum. I'm about to" I gasp.

You keep sucking. Even faster.

"Cum for me baby" you reply softly and suck even deeper.

My entire cock is gone as your face presses into my abdomen. My balls twitch in your hand as I release into your mouth. You retreat as you continue stroking my cum into your mouth. Each spray disappearing onto your tongue. So much cum. I can't stop. Each stroke of your hand making me shoot more. I finally have to grab your hand to stop. Your mouth moving back over the tip for the last drip.

You stand up with a smile and rip of the tag. You put it in my hand and whisper

"Thank you for my gift Kyle. Go pay and I'll be right out"

Zipping my pants still as you push me out of the curtain. A guy looks up from his phone as I appear. He raises his eye brow with a smirk as to congratulate me. I guess we weren't as secretive as we thought. As we meet at the door I hand you your bag. You give me a kiss and say to me

"Thanks but now it's my turn" as you pull me out the door.

We walk together side by side down the busy streets towards our hotel. Just a few blocks. Small chatter as the dressing room charade replays in my head. The thought of the outfit still in my head. Glad I have a picture on my phone to return to when it finally comes off of you. Finally into the hotel lobby.

It's warm and out of the wind. We step into the elevator and wait for the doors to close. 23 floors up. You untie your coat and let it open. Nothing underneath but the tiny little outfit. Your coat gaping just enough to see your pussy and the cleavage of your breasts pressed together by the wire on the bra. I step towards you as your leg quickly flies up. Pinning me into the wall. You coat wide open now as I stare at you with your foot in my crotch.

"You can't make me cum in here Kyle...and I want to cum"

The elevator stops halfway up. The door dings as you wrap your coat back around your body. A family steps in. Going to the rooftop restaurant. We stand in separate corners parted by the family of 5. I cup my hands over my cock to hide it again. 23. We slide through them not willing to move a lot for us. You let go of your coat again as you walk down the hall. The breeze from your pace blowing it wide open. I'm trying to catch up to you but staying a few steps back as you glide down the hall. You pull a room key from the pocket and open the door.

Your coat already on the floor as I walk in and shut the door. You're sitting with your legs crossed on the bench at the end of the bed. That tiny little outfit still taking me over the edge. Your eyes look up at me with a soft little smile.

"My turn."

That's all you say. With your chin in my hand and lean down to kiss you. Reaching into my luggage on the bed with my other hand I retrieve a neck tie. I stand up and lift your chin. I cover your eyes and make a knot with the tie.

Holding your back I gently lay you down flat on the bench. A leg draped over each end, your ass just on the end. You hear the clinking of my belt and the leather slapping through my belt loops. I reach underneath the bench a lightly pull your hands together. Your fingers fold together as I wrap the thick leather around your wrists and tuck it in to itself. Loosely bound but tight enough you know you can't break out.

I undress slowly as I stare at you. Completely naked standing at your side, I watch your chest quickly raise and lower. I can tell the anticipation and restraints are causing anxiety. I straddle you. My cock hanging between your tits. I rub myself on your tits. A bit of precum making them glow. I bend down and kiss you. I can tell it causes relief. I start kissing down your body. Your ears. Neck. Chest. Sucking your tits into my teeth while I massage the other. Down your stomach. My tongue swirls around your naval. I move to my knees between your thighs. Licking and sucking your right thigh as my fingers massage your pussy. I grab your little thong and slide it down your legs. You lift you body letting them off. I work my way up each thigh. Onto your smooth pussy lips. Just licking.

Your hips swirling guiding my tongue right where you want me. I push your legs out wide and spread your lips with my fingers. I press my tongue flat on you clit. Lapping up your juices. Swirling around. I press two fingers inside you. Holding them steady as I continue to lick.

Finding the spot and rhythm that makes you moan. My chin in the palm of my hand as I begin moving my fingers more and more. Making a small hook motion with my two fingers hitting your g spot over and over. I straighten them and thrust in and out.

Your moans getting louder and louder. Your hips thrusting up and down as I vibrate on your g spot with your clit sucked into my mouth.

Licking harder and faster as I feel your pussy swelling around my fingers. You legs opening and closing around my head as I keep squeezing on your spot.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck" is all you keep saying.

I quickly slide my fingers out as I feel your pussy pressing against them. You explode. Squirting all over. Filling my mouth with squirt on your pussy. Spilling out and dripping down my chest. I keep licking as you tug at your hands. I finally let you rest. My fingers just brushing slightly over you makes jump from the sensitivity.

"Was it worth letting me go first, Mag?"

"Yes" you say as you let out a big sigh.