All Comments on 'Xolt 2 Ch. 04'

by Pallaton

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So wrong!!

So wrong to stop there!! Please don't make us wait a month to hear what happens next!!!!!!!!!

avidreadravidreadrover 11 years ago

I was so looking forward to the rest of this scene. I love all these guys. Great story and great characters. I can't wait to read more.

Whitbeach1Whitbeach1over 11 years ago
Cruel and Unusual Punishment

Oh that was just meeeeeeeaaaaaaan. lol I LOVE these stories! I was so excited to see chapter 4 was posted! YAY! Please please please please plllllllllease, hurry with chapter 5! I'm dying here! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I'd like for Zhi to ask Jing how the visit went between the boys. They had to be in an awkward place. At least Stephen would have feelings left from how his brother treated him. It would be natural. He's sweet enough that he'd be willing to hang with his brother, but he'd not be able to help but express resentment for how his brother treated him like a piece of shit. I'd like to have Jing tell if Stephen couldn't help but ask him why or express anger at it. I'd also like to see Brandon be increasingly curious about what it's like to have kids. The one thing Zhi should think about is that I don't think that Brandon answered his question about him being willing to be his mate and risk pregnancy fully. I think he answered about wanting to be with him, but I think he would have conveniently pushed aside the part about it being a risk. I think it'd be natural for him to be afraid of that big time. I think Stephen's love of kids would have made him adjust to the idea of pregnancy, even by mistake, alot easier. I hope it isn't an accident for them. I'd like to see Brandon ask to be changed much later down the road. I think it'd be nice for Zhi to take Brandon to work with him and let him see what he does. Zhi has enough control not to get naughty while working.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPallaton@Pallaton
Hey all, Tumblr has fallen apart and I am no longer there. I am most active on Twitter right now. I would love it if you guys will come visit me there. Feel free to send me a message and chat with me. It would be super cool to hear from you and get input on stories. Or if you...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Xolt 2 Ch. 03 Previous Part
Xolt Series Info