Y Tu Lolá También Pt. 02

Story Info
Lola in the same tent as MILF Meri and her son.
2.4k words
4.02
12.7k
17

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part II: Nitimur in Vetitum

Lost in her revolving door of thoughts, she had no concept of time. Had she been lying there five minutes or five hours fretting about this? The question was meaningless because she knew the day would dawn and she would be exhausted from her overly excited imagination.

Just then she noticed something. Meri's regular rhythmic breathing had changed. It was now irregular. Then Meri stirred. Lo again feigned slumber. Meri sat up. In the darkness she looked at Lo and her son sleeping like little spoon and big, even though her son was smaller than Lo. He still had his arm tightly wrapped around Lo's torso.

Meri put on some clothes and slipped out of the tent. She returned sometime later and Lo could hear her undressing. Meri got under the covers next to them and Lo could feel Meri's arm reach over to cover both of them. Lo remained immobile, like a stone. She could feel Meri's son remove his arm from over her, roll away from her and toward Meri. She heard Meri whisper, "You're soaked. You bad boy."

In the darkness Lo heard sounds and felt the movements of what she pictured was Meri removing her son's cum-drenched underwear, wiping him up, and then going to sleep again.

Lo was frozen with fear, but eventually exhaustion defeated paranoia and the next thing Lo knew was the birds were chirping, the sun was up, and she felt a hand on her ass, slowly caressing her. In her dreamlike state she thought at first it was me, but then realized where she was and she wondered who was stroking her slowly. She turned her head and saw Meri's son sandwiched between her and Meri. Meri was similarly lying on her stomach as her son also rubbed her naked ass. Two asses up, one small cock pointed at the apex of the tent.

Lo rolled over. "You sure are unabashed," she said.

Lo had had bizarre sex dreams for what little time she was asleep, resulting in a very unsound rest.

It was bright in the tent and, once she sat up and rubbed the sleep from her eyes, she could clearly see Meri's son, also very up, his right hand nonchalantly caressing Meri's round rump. Meri was still asleep, or appeared to be at least. Her son seemed comfortable, even proud to be exposed there in the tent, though, in reality, he had very little to be proud of. Lo looked, against her will, and thought it was actually quite cute.

She rebuffed her initial desire and naughty thoughts, stood up, slid on her jeans, and exited the tent to brush her teeth and pee.

When she returned, she found Meri awake, fumbling to make coffee.

"Let me do that," said Lo, getting the fire started and boiling some water.

Eventually the three of them sat awkwardly on the picnic bench as Lo and Meri drank their coffee in the harsh light of day. Meri was clearly hungover. Lo was sleepy. After breakfast, Meri's son said he was going to go exploring, leaving Meri and Lo alone. Lo looked at Meri and said she was going to try to nap.

"Can I join you?" asked Meri.

Lo shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't care either way. The truth was, Lo was so tired she didn't have it in her for any sapphic stunts.

She entered the disheveled tent and stretched out over the blankets, sleeping bags, and clothes. Meri followed close behind.

"Lo," whispered Meri.

"Yeah?"

"What's the matter?"

"What the fuck do you think is the matter?"

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking."

There was a long pause. Lo was debating in her mind whether to lean into telling off Meri or simply giver her the silent treatment. She opted to get it off her chest.

"You and I were supposed to have this weekend together. Just us. I was really looking forward to it. And then. . ."

"I'm sorry. Believe me, this is not how I planned it. This is just an emergency. An inconvenience."

"But, he's sleeping with us. And not only that, he kept me up most of the night while you were passed out drunk."

"I'm sorry about that. I think I was anxious. I drank too much. I was trying to calm my nerves. I over did it."

"Still, that doesn't fix the situation. He was hard-up for me, rubbing up on me."

Meri, who had been reclining next to Lo, propping herself up with one arm, looking down at Lo, now let herself lie very close to her, her lips almost touching Lo's earlobe.

"What happened? Tell me all."

"No!" said Lo. "I'm not going to tell you for your amusement."

"Please," begged Meri. "Please tell me."

Meri put her arm around Lo's torso. It was the first time they actually, intimately touched in well over a year. Meri leaned in to kiss Lo. Lo couldn't resist. She reciprocated, open-mouthed, twirling tongues. She had yearned for that for months now.

"Tell me," insisted Meri when their lips had parted.

Lo felt heat course throughout her body, emanating from her heart and surging to her skin. She felt as if she were melting in Meri's arms. As her body liquified, so did her resolve. She gave in. "He held me at night," she began timidly as Meri kissed her neck. "He wrapped his arm around me. He was trying to feel my breasts. I told him he was not allowed," she said. Meri put her hand up Lo's shirt to caress her nipples. "He got hard. I could feel his little pecker poking at me. I tried to ignore it. He knew I wasn't asleep, but we both pretended like we were. He began dry humping me until it wasn't dry anymore. He came. He came in his underwear all over my ass."

Meri reached around to grab Lo's ass and hold her tightly in her arms. Lo liked how much bigger, stronger, and rougher Meri was. She could feel Meri's large breasts pressed up against her own. She felt herself growing wet in her denim shorts. She longed for Meri to reach down there and finally give release to all that pent-up desire she had kept under wraps since before they even left for this vacation.

Just as Meri's fingers were finding their way down below, the two women, whose limbs were intertwined, heard the last thing they wanted to hear: "Ma!"

"Fuck!" said Lo very audibly.

"What?" called Meri to her son outside the tent, not letting go of Lo.

"I'm thirsty, where's the drinks?"

"In the cooler!" Meri yelled back. Then, in a hushed tone to Lo she added, "Duh, where the hell else would they be?"

"Stop," said Lo as Meri's hands continued on their journey.

"What?"

"Your son is right outside the tent," said Lo, explaining the obvious.

"So?"

"No. Go."

Meri sat up. She straightened out her top and unzipped the tent.

"Go," repeated Lo. "I need a few minutes."

Meri got out of the tent, zipping up the door behind her. Lo's hands furtively felt for her clit and cunt and frantically, frenetically began fingering and stroking, bringing her to a rapid orgasm within seconds. It wasn't satisfying because it was so hastily rubbed out, but it was better than nothing, except now her panties and shorts were soaked.

She changed into her bikini bottoms. The thong ones this time. She put on her denim skirt and went out of the tent.

"I'll be right back," she said, carrying her cream-covered panties and shorts to the bathhouse to wash them. When she returned, she hung them on a line to dry out.

The three of them went for a hike up a nearby mountain that afternoon. Lo couldn't confirm, but she suspected Meri's son was walking behind her to catch a glimpse up the denim skirt as they ascended the steep slope.

There was no need for the sneak peek, because when they returned to the campground, the three of them went to the lakeside beach again and Lo proudly strutted around in her thong and titty top. She wasn't going to be second fiddle to Meri that day. She let the dads, moms, MILF Meri, and her son have their fill of what she was showing.

Lo enjoyed the attention, though Meri vied for it. Tensions were high on the sand.

Later that day, after dinner, the three of them sat around the fire as it burned low. Unlike the previous day, Meri and Lo didn't have much to drink; one bottle of wine split between the two of them. It was still early, but it was dark and Lo was legitimately tired. She said she was going to bed and she asked Meri and her son to clean up the area properly before coming to bed.

After washing up, Lo got under the sheet. It was another warm night. No need for the sleeping bag. Lo was wearing her panties and a t-shirt.

About a half hour later, Meri and her son came in the tent. Meri got completely naked. Her son stripped down to just his tighty-whities. Again, he got in the middle, between Lo and Meri. Again, Lo pretended to be asleep. She could hear him and his mother whispering.

"You leave her alone tonight," Meri said.

"I'll try, but she's right here," he replied.

"If you can't sleep, I'll help," said Meri, grudgingly.

Lo didn't know what was happening right next to her. She could hear something and felt the sheets and blankets moving. She felt a hand on her ass. She heard Meri say, "Hurry up."

She heard Meri's son say, "Ahhhhh," in relief.

She felt Meri's son cuddle up next to Lo, spooning her.

A little while later she could hear Meri's deep breaths indicating she was sleeping. She didn't hear the same from the body next to hers.

Lo slowly rolled on her back. She hoped everyone was asleep, but she was wrong.

"Lo," she heard whispered in her ear, just like the previous night.

"What?"

"I'm sorry about last night."

"It's ok. It won't happen again tonight, will it?"

"I'm hard again."

"Again?"

"Yes. You are so beautiful. Being close to you does this to me."

"Well, jack off and go to sleep."

"I already came," he said.

"How many times can you cum a day?"

"With you, probably a hundred."

Lo laughed.

"I'm not kidding."

Lo propped her head up on her hand. She looked over and saw Meri's son lying down, turned toward her under the sheet. His face was mere inches from her breast, concealed under her t-shirt. But her nipples were hard.

"Try to go to sleep," said Lo.

"Can I hold you?" he asked.

"Sure," said Lo.

He shifted a little toward Lo. His face was now touching her breast. His arm was over her hip. Slowly, furtively, he stretched his lips forward until he was gently kissing Lo's nipple.

"Hey," said Lo. "I didn't say you could do that."

"Sorry," he said.

It felt good.

He continued. She didn't object. She was getting wet. She could feel it.

She lifted up her t-shirt, exposing her breast. He sucked at her nipple.

Lo pulled back and then was lying on her back. She felt his hand float over her pelvis.

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Exploring."

"Well, Ponce de León," said Lo, "use your hands to explore your Floridian peninsula."

"What?" he asked.

"Never mind."

"Can you just guide me through your parts. I've never touched a woman down there before."

Lo had trepidations about assisting him, but she relented.

"Here," she said, grabbing his hand. "This is what's called the mons pubis, or the pubic mound."

"So smooth," he remarked.

"Yes. It has to be if I'm going to wear a thong like I did today."

"You looked amazing."

He was appealing to Lo's vanity and it was working.

"Give me your index finger," she commanded.

He obeyed.

"These are my labia majora or large, outer lips."

"I didn't know this would be a Latin lesson."

"Pay attention," she said as she guided his finger over her inner thighs.

"You're wet."

"I'm always wet."

"You're very wet."

"You might just discover the Fountain of Youth."

"What?"

"Never mind. These are my labia minora."

"Let me guess, your minor lips."

"Yes," she sighed deeply. "Here," she said, "grab."

She used her fingers to help him take her pussy lips between his thumb and index finger.

"Pull," she instructed.

"Wow!" he whispered.

"I have long pussy lips and I like to pull at them." She grabbed one side and stretched it out by a couple of inches and then twisted it. She likes to do this.

"And this," she said, "this is my clit. The clit is full of nerve endings and so you have to be very gentle with it. Most women like to have it stimulated indirectly. But mine is big."

"Yeah, probably larger than my cock."

"Probably. And I like it to be used like a cock. Stroke it."

He complied. Lo squirted.

"What the hell?"

"That's what happens when a woman ejaculates."

"That was amazing!"

"And this," said Lo, guiding his finger again, "is my anus. Some women don't like to be touched there," she said as she moved his finger in small circles around it before using her own juices on his finger to let him slide in. "But I do."

He fingered her ass until she ejaculated again. This time on his wrist.

"Wow!"

"Now go to sleep."

"How am I supposed to sleep after that biology lesson?"

"Just pretend you're stroking my clit, but stroke your dicklet instead."

"You think I'm small?"

"I saw you this morning. You're one of the smallest I've ever seen."

"Really?" He sounded crestfallen.

"That's not a bad thing. A lot of women find it attractive." She lied.

"Do you?"

"Yeah, it's cute."

"Cute?"

"Adorable, really."

"Puppies are adorable."

"It's a compliment."

"Can I give you a tour like you did for me?"

"Ummm," Lo was not quite comfortable with that, but before she could say no, he had taken her hand in his.

"Here's my clit," he said, jokingly as he directed her finger to flip it up and down like she had done to him on her clit.

She laughed.

"And here are my. . ." his last word was swallowed up by his moan of pleasure. Lo cupped his small balls. He directed her index finger to his special spot below his balls. But before Lo even got there he had ejaculated all over her arm.

"Oh my God!" he said, "That was amazing!"

"Clean me up," demanded Lo.

"With what?"

"Use your t-shirt."

He obeyed. They both fell asleep.