Yachting with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers

"Diljan, how about other activities?"

"Nothing since she left her husband."

"Health?" Maureen asked.

"Intentional weight loss over the last year. Otherwise, she's clear. Even had an STD check as part of a routine physical one month ago. That's all I have."

"That's exactly what I wanted. Are we ready for tomorrow?"

"Lori is picking up a few groceries. We're ready. Champagne brunch, I assume."

"Of course. What kind of host would I be if I didn't loosen up my guests? Diljan, did you renew your supply of your herbal supplement?"

"Yes, ma'am. Should I prepare some?"

"I suspect Leeland will need the boost. Let's have it ready just in case."

"Yes, ma'am," Diljan replied.

"Did you get a photo with the information?"

"I'll text it to you. She's lovely."

"How lovely?"

"Edible lovely," Diljan chuckled.

"Good. I anticipated that."

Maureen ended the call. Seconds later her text arrived. She smiled looking at the photograph. It was time stamped earlier today and taken at the restaurant with her brother. Julie was beautiful.

*****

Julie and her brother were relaxing and enjoying their margaritas on the aft deck when Lori walked up.

"Permission to come aboard?"

Lee chuckled. "You don't have to keep asking. Just come on."

"Common courtesy, Captain. Besides, I wouldn't want to interrupt anything and embarrass myself," Lori replied.

"Figure the odds of that."

"Which, the interruption or the embarrassment?" she asked.

"Either. Lori, this is my sister Julie. Julie, this is Lori. She crews the Liberty."

Lori stepped up and offered her hand. The women shook as they smiled and looked each other over.

"What is it that you do on the Liberty?" Julie asked.

"Whatever the Captain tells me. Everything from cleaning the toilets to steering."

"Lori, the rest of the crew, and Maureen, all have 100-ton Coast Guard Captain's licenses. She's also one hell of a diesel mechanic," Lee said.

"And I'm a hell of a cook."

"Wow! Do you have a Captain's license?" she asked her brother.

"Yes, but only 50 ton."

"So, you can't drive the Liberty?"

"I can, but I can't Captain it."

"I need to get back," Lori told them. "I wasn't sure how many strawberries to get, so I grabbed a quart for you and one for tomorrow. Julie, it was wonderful to meet you. I'll see you tomorrow morning."

"Bye, Lori. Thanks for the strawberries."

"You're welcome," she replied, hugging them both, then leaving.

Lee and Julie sat back on the sofa.

"She seems way too young to have that much ability," Julie said.

"Maureen gets her crew right out of college. She pays them to work on the yacht and learn the ropes. In Lori's case she also sent her to diesel mechanic school, culinary school, paramedic school, and captain's school. I'm pretty sure she's thirty-two."

"Is the rest of the crew that flexible?"

"Oh, they're flexible alright," Lee grinned.

"I meant training wise," Julie said, rolling her eyes.

"They are. Diljan is from India, but she grew up on an ocean liner. Her dad was the captain. She can handle anything onboard, and as captain, knows the Liberty like the back of her hand. Olga is German. She's their electronics genius and does everything but the mechanical stuff. They're all in their early thirties."

"And hot?"

"Very hot."

"Social lives?" Julie asked.

"Other than onboard, I have no idea. I don't ask, they don't talk about it."

"I assume they don't stay here all the time."

"They live onboard. The Liberty does a lot of traveling. They're leaving for the Mediterranean in a couple of weeks. I think they're summering there, then South America, followed by Australia. They go where the nice weather is."

"Does Ms. Daigle live on the yacht too?"

"She does, but periodically has to fly for business. Her chopper lands right on the yacht to pick her up."

"Rough life," Julie said.

"Rougher than you realize. I wouldn't trade my life for the way she has to live for anything."

"Gimme a break. She's a billionaire."

"Exactly. She has to have armed guards anytime she leaves the yacht. Maureen owns this entire section of the marina. Everyone moored here has to pass a security clearance. There's 24/7 surveillance and armed guards on at least two of the other yachts here just for her. She's a freakin' prisoner."

"At least she's got a nice cell."

"Wait 'til you see it. It's smokin'!"

"What should I wear tomorrow?"

"Swimsuit and coverup. Don't forget your hat and sunglasses. We'll be in the sun most of the day."

"Modest or Miami style suit?"

"Whatever you want. Dress on the Liberty, when it's at sea, is very lax."

"How lax?"

"How should I put this? None of them have bikini lines."

"Do you?"

"I don't wear bikinis."

"Would you if you had one?"

"Depends," he replied.

"On what?"

"The situation. I'm not shy, but I don't generally dress that way. I live on the Jules, not the Liberty."

"Do you get naked on the Liberty?"

Lee blushed. "On occasion I have."

"What occasion?"

"What's with the third degree?"

"I want to know what my big brother does in his spare time," she replied, grinning.

"I write."

"Naked?"

"Jesus! No. I write with clothes on. Sometimes I party naked."

"Just on the Liberty?"

He blushed again. "There's a club I've been to in town a couple of times. I've been naked there."

Julie laughed. "The plot thickens. What kind of club has naked patrons? Strip club?"

"It's a swinger's club. I went there three times last year. Can we talk about something else?"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I need another drink. Strawberry margarita?" he asked.

"Sure." She followed him inside. "Did you?" Julie asked.

"Did I what?" he answered, trying to play ignorant.

"Enjoy the swinger's club."

"Yes. It wasn't the most exciting thing I've ever done, but it was enjoyable."

"What was it like?"

"Jules, please. Some things brothers and sisters just don't talk about."

"Why not? I'd tell you if you asked."

"There's the difference. I wouldn't ask. I have no desire to hear about you having sex with someone."

"Not even if it was a woman?"

Lee laughed aloud. "Okay, that I would probably enjoy."

"Sorry, I've never done that."

"Would you?" he asked.

"With the right woman, in the right circumstances, yes. I would."

"Let me know how it works out."

"I thought you'd probably want to watch," she said.

He turned to her. "Look, if you don't stop, you're going to have to finish making the margaritas while I go jack off."

She looked down at his bulge. "What are we doing for dinner?"

"What would you like?" Lee was relieved that the subject had changed.

"Sausage. A nice big long one that leaks juice when you squeeze it."

Lee's jaw dropped and Julie started laughing. Lee turned off the blender. "You can finish the drinks. I need to check something."

He turned and walked up the stairs to the flybridge. Julie followed him a few minutes later carrying their drinks.

"I'm sorry. I went a bit overboard," she said.

"No, it's okay. It's just me. I'm seeing a side of you I'm not familiar with. Wanna go out for dinner or cook here?"

"I'd rather cook here. Wait! Can we get delivery?"

"Sure?"

"How about Chinese?" she asked.

"I've got a couple of menus in the galley."

"What's the galley?"

"The kitchen. Top drawer next to the fridge."

She took his arm. "Come on. I promise to be good."

"Right," he chuckled.

"Okay, mostly good."

Dinner arrived about the same time as one of the short downpours Florida is known for, so they went into the living area to eat. After finishing and cleaning everything up, Julie poured more margaritas for them.

"What was the swinger's club like?" she asked. Lee gave her a frown. "I don't want specifics of what you did. I just want to know what it was like."

"From the outside it looked like any other bar. They only let couples in. The main area was a bar. Not many people though. Off to one side was another door. There were two really big bouncers there. The lady that brought me showed her ID and they unlocked the door so we could pass. It looked much like a bar too. More couches and love seats than tables. Quite a few more people but still not really crowded. There were people in all stages of dress. Some fully clothed. Some naked. Most, I think, were somewhere in between."

"Was anyone fooling around?" she asked.

"Several were making out or petting. Two guys were getting blowjobs. One from a man, the other from a woman. There were several people standing and sitting around watching them. What I expected was a bunch of hot babes and guys, like on the Playboy channel. It wasn't like that. I doubt there were more than three women under thirty. Most everyone looked closer to forties or fifties. There were about four that were well over sixty. They were all shapes and sizes. They were all white too. That kind of surprised me. I expected at least a few BBCs."

"What's a BBC?"

"Big black cock, don't watch much porn huh?"

"Not much. Dan did. I usually read a book or something. Are black guys really bigger?" his sister asked.

Lee chuckled. "I have no clue. I don't hang out with naked guys, of any color. According to Allie, the woman who brought me, this area was where you find who you want to hook up with. Once you find someone you go to another room. One was a big open room with lots of padded mats on the floor. Everything was going on in there. Probably thirty people. Some in pairs, some in groups. There were so many arms and legs everywhere it reminded me of a plate of spaghetti.

"There were a few other, more private rooms with beds in them. Allie showed me those. It was really the same as the big room but with fewer people. One room had a lady on the bed with a different guy pumping each hole. There were more guys waiting their turn. She didn't look like she was having much fun, but Allie assured me she was loving it."

"Where'd you meet Allie?"

"She's an accountant in Miami. I met her when she was doing some work for me."

"Do you still see her?"

"No, after the third trip to the club I didn't want to."

"Why? Did something happen?"

"She was on the receiving end of a gangbang. She walked out of the room dripping cum from everywhere. I never had any desire to see her after that. She looked disgusting but had a big smile on her face. To each his own, I guess."

"Did they have a place for your clothes?"

"Yeah, they had lockers, dressing rooms, and showers."

"You weren't impressed huh?" she asked.

"Remember when you were a cheerleader in high school and told me you felt like a piece of meat?"

"That's how everyone saw us. I remember."

"That's how I felt in the club. There were just a couple of guys my age. Even if I do say so myself, I've got a decent body. I was Allie's arm candy. Hell, I was being groped by all her lady friends. The first time, she kept me right with her. Just me and her. The second time we started out that way but ended up in the big pile. You know about the last trip. I've never had any desire to go back."

"I wouldn't either. I wouldn't have a problem with an audience but I'm far too picky to jump in a pile of strangers. Did the old guys get any action?"

Lee grinned. "Two of them had dick implants. They were busy guys."

"Lots of fake boobs?"

"All of them, I think. Can I ask you about the Dan thing?"

"I'm an open book."

"First, I'm really surprised you did it."

"I did it to make my husband happy. I didn't initially want to do it. I won't lie. I enjoyed being watched. That turned me on. The sex was so so. Out of all of them, there were two that were really good, and one that was miserable."

"Miserable sex?"

"He was abusive; slapped my face, choked me, called me names."

"Didn't Dan stop him?"

"No. He just sat there. I wound up kneeing the prick in the balls, got dressed, and left."

"Good for you," her brother said.

"Just FYI. Calling me a slut pisses me off. It doesn't turn me on."

Lee chuckled. "I'll remember that. Even being as big an asshole as he is, I can't imagine Dan putting up with someone abusing you."

"You know, looking back at it, I think Dan's thing was watching the men. I was nothing more than bait to get them naked."

"Did he ever do anything with them?"

"Nothing, but he loved cleaning me out afterward. Like you said, to each his own." She grinned at her brother. "Are you going to wear the swimsuit I bought you tomorrow?"

"Knowing where you shopped, I think I'd better see it first."

"Aw, come on," she said.

"Let me see it first."

"It's got a cute little trap door for going potty," she said.

"I need to see it first."

"Come with me. You can model it."

He followed his sister to her cabin where she handed him a small red piece of material.

"What's this?"

"Your beach thong."

"Thong? I can't wear this," he said indignantly.

"Oh, go try it on at least."

He went to his cabin and put it on. The pouch was so small he could put either his cock or balls in it, but not both. He took it off and redressed. Tossing it on his bed, he went back to her cabin.

"It's too small."

"Lee, it's one size fits all."

"All but me."

"You've got such an ego," she said chucking.

"I guess so. I'm gonna hit the sack. We need to be there at nine."

"No problem. By the way, thanks for letting me stay here."

"My home is your home. You know that."

They hugged each other then Lee went back to his cabin. Not being used to drinking much, he fell asleep quickly.

Julie finished unpacking then undressed. She showered then grabbed her razor. Being careful with the occasional rocking of the boat, she shaved her armpits and legs. With her new swimsuits she knew she'd need to do a bit of gardening down below. After contemplating it, she shaved herself bare. Running her hand over the area to check for smoothness felt good and soon her fingers were sliding along both sides of her clit. She came so quickly and easily that she surprised herself. Rinsing once more in the shower, she dried and laid back on her bed. She fell asleep with her hand once again stroking her newly bare pussy.

*****

Diljan called her crew together at six am. "As you know, Lee and his sister, Julie, will be joining us today at nine. We'll be doing brunch, then snorkeling. Dress code is blue today. Since Julie is a newcomer, we'll be moving slowly. Follow Maureen's lead. I anticipate Lee will also be a bit reserved with his sister here. Again, follow Maureen's lead. I'll be on the bridge until we anchor but will join you all afterward. Be ready to sail as soon as they board. Who has the galley?" Diljan asked.

"I do. Everything is ready to go," Olga replied.

"We had originally planned on a Lee evening before his sister arrived. I suspect Maureen is still planning on that. Be prepared for it. Any questions?" Diljan asked.

"I hope Maureen is successful. Julie is a hottie," Lori said, grinning.

"Mind your manners, Lori. Follow Maureen's lead," Diljan reminded her.

*****

Lee was sitting on the poop deck drinking coffee and browsing the internet when Julie joined him. She sat next to him, putting her head on his shoulder.

"Good morning. How'd you sleep?" he asked.

"Like a baby. The boat rocked me to sleep."

"It does that. Nice, huh?"

"Really nice. What time is it?"

"Seven twenty. We need to leave in an hour and a half. Did you decide on a swimsuit?"

"I'm wearing a Miami style thong. Not the micro one, but almost."

"Even the micro would be fine. The Liberty dress code is very lax."

"Then you can wear your thong," she said.

"Jules, it doesn't fit. The cup holds either the top or the bottom, but not both."

"Are you sure you put it on right?"

"I'm sure. Next time we're in town we can look for one that fits."

"And you'll wear it?" his sister asked.

"When we're at sea. Not while we're docked."

"I'm holding you to that."

"I'm a man of my word."

Julie squeezed her brother's arm. "I know you are."

*****

Lee sat waiting on the aft deck for his sister. She walked out at ten 'til nine. Julie wore a white, wide brim sun hat, sunglasses, a short white coverup, and white sandals. She carried a beach bag over her right arm.

"Ready when you are," she said.

Lee stood smiling. He was wearing a camp shirt, his board shorts, and deck shoes. She took his arm, and they headed toward the Liberty at the end of the dock.

"Holy crap! This looks huge," Julie said.

"It is. Wait until you get onboard. It's amazing."

They walked to the port side entry. Olga was standing there waiting on them. With her tall shapely frame, blonde hair, and blue short top and short skirt, she was an awesome sight.

"Permission to come aboard?" Lee asked.

"Granted. I've been waiting on you. This must be Julie," she said, stepping forward and hugging both. "Julie, I'm Olga. Welcome aboard."

"I'm happy to meet you," Julie replied.

"Let's go to the sun deck. Maureen will join you shortly."

She took Julie's arm and led her up the stairs. Julie was looking around in awe. Olga glanced back at Lee and winked at him then gestured a kiss. Lee grinned at her. Once on the sun deck, she turned to both guests.

"How about a mimosa? There are few things finer on a beautiful morning."

"I'd love one," Julie replied.

"Make that two," Lee added.

She poured the drinks and handed one to each.

"Make yourselves comfortable. I need to go help ready us for launch. Lee, you know where everything is. Help yourselves."

She turned and went back down the stairs. Lee took his sister's arm and walked her to the port rail.

"Look down here. You can see how they launch."

Julie watched as the entry platform retracted into the ship and part of the walkway, they had just used, raised, and became a half wall. She saw Olga move along the walkway to the aft section and stood raising her hand. A bell rang twice, and a man on the dock untied the mooring, then tossed it onto the yacht. Olga raised her hand again and the Liberty began moving sideways away from the dock.

"Once we're out a bit, Diljan will turn us seaward," Lee told his sister.

"Why didn't they just pull forward?" Julie asked.

"It's not deep enough for that here. It's also about twice the length of a semi. It takes a lot of room to turn something this size."

Maureen stepped up behind them, putting a hand on their upper backs.

"Good morning," Maureen said.

Both turned to her.

"Maureen, this is Julie. Julie, Maureen Daigle, our host."

"Ms. Daigle," Julie said smiling, and offering a hand.

Maureen stroked her fingers across Julie's cheek and smiled at her, then kissed her softly on the cheek.

"You are a beauty, Julie. Call me Maureen or Mo. Leeland, she got the beauty and the brains, I see."

Maureen continued looking into Julie's eyes for a moment before Julie finally looked toward her brother.

"That she did," Lee replied.

She took Julie's hand and walked her to one of the sofas.

"Sit with me, Julie. Leeland, would you be a dear and get me a mimosa?"

"Of course," he replied, walking to the bar.

Julie sat and Maureen seated herself next to her. She never let go of Julie's hand. Julie noticed the light blue, mid-thigh coverup Maureen wore coming open as she crossed her long legs. Beneath it she wore a skimpy dark blue bikini.

"Where did you come in from?" Maureen asked.

"Indianapolis. I arrived about noon yesterday."

"How long are you staying?"

"I'm not sure yet. At least a couple of weeks."

"Wonderful, that'll give us time to get to know each other," Maureen said, gently squeezing her hand.

"I'd like that," Julie replied, awkwardly.

"Leeland tells me you do pharmaceutical research."

"I did until recently. I'm taking some time off to visit my brother."

DocWords
DocWords
3,321 Followers