Yachting with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does that mean, exactly?" Julie asked.

"Everyone gets to make you cum," Diljan replied.

"I've already cum twice. I think that's about my limit."

"Not even close," Olga replied.

"Before we do that, I'd really like to watch Leeland and Julie take things a step further, if they're willing," Maureen suggested.

"That, I'm sure I can do," Julie said grinning.

"Then it can be Julie night," Lori said.

"Do I get any say in this?" Julie asked.

"No," they all told her.

"Fine. I guess I'll have to take one for the team. Lee, lay down. I'm going for a ride."

Lee laid across the sofa.

"Wait!" Lori said. "We need to get her good and wet first."

Diljan knelt between Julie's legs and pulled her to the edge of the sofa, then buried her face in Julie's pussy.

"Oh, my god," Julie said.

Lee leaned over kissing her as Diljan tongued her. It only took a few minutes to get her close. Diljan stood.

"Who's next?" Diljan asked.

Olga moved into position and brought her to the edge again. She was replaced by Lori who got her close for the third time before stopping. Julie was breathing too hard to continue kissing. Maureen knelt, but before licking her inserted two fingers inside and began stroking her g-spot. She then, launched a full assault on Julie's clit. Julie came hard and held Maureen's head tightly to her. She bucked, moaned, and cried out for what seemed like minutes. Maureen backed away.

"That should be wet enough. Go for it, cowgirl," Maureen told her.

"Gimme a minute to catch my breath."

She rested a moment then climbed over her brother. Taking hold of his cock, she eased onto him. Very slowly she descended, stopping regularly to adjust.

"Jesus, you're big," she whimpered.

Lee was in heaven feeling his sister sitting on his cock. He watched her expressions as he stretched her.

"Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. I'm cummingggggg," she screamed as she doubled over on him shaking her way through the orgasm. Her body quivered for several minutes afterward. Lee started moving in her again. Being too weak to move, all she could do was lay on him. When he exploded into her, she peaked again. Her entire body shook as she came. Her fingers gripped into his shoulders hard enough to make him grimace. They held each other for several minutes laying on the sofa before Julie sat up. Lee excused himself to visit the head.

"Let me get you cleaned up, Julie," Olga told her. Olga laid on her back on the sofa with her head next to Julie. "Sit right here," she said, pointing to her lips.

Julie stood then straddled Olga's face, facing toward her head. Olga quickly began licking up the cum leaking from Julie's pussy. Lee returned and sat on the deck in front of them watching.

Julie looked at him and smiled, then motioned for Maureen to come to her. Maureen stepped in front of Julie and sat facing her with her legs spread wide. Julie leaned forward and started kissing Maureen's mons. Lee's cock rose quickly as his sister's tongue began licking Maureen.

"That's her first time eating a woman," he said.

"Really?" Maureen asked, smiling. "She's quite talented."

Maureen reached over and began rubbing her finger over Julie's puckered asshole. Julie sighed deeply as she continued on Maureen. Olga was taking it easy on Julie. She planned to cum before Julie, and Julie had her close quickly. As Olga finally came, Maureen's finger entered Julie's asshole and triggered her again. Both women were cumming together. Maureen came a moment later from Julie's ministrations.

"Thank you," Maureen told her.

Julie grinned at her.

"Next," Lori said.

"She'll need a few minutes. Let's freshen her drink," Diljan said.

Lori got her another drink and put it on the table. After sitting up, Maureen and Julie shared a long kiss.

"How was it?" Lee asked his sister.

"I liked it," she said, grinning. "Can I eat the rest of you?" The remaining three women nodded. "Don't let Lee get lonely while I do."

"We'll keep him happy," Diljan said, as she took Lee's hard cock in her hand and stroked it.

Julie looked at her brother. "Did you like watching me?"

"That was really something," he replied.

She looked at Lori. "I'm ready for you, but my pussy is exhausted. Just let me eat you."

"Sorry, Julie. That's not how it works on Julie night. I get to make you cum too," Lori replied.

"Lori, I can't cum anymore."

"Wanna make a wager?" Maureen asked.

"What kind of wager?" Julie asked.

"So far, Leeland, Olga, and I have made you cum. That leaves Lori and Diljan to complete Julie's night. If they can make you cum, we finish the evening by making you airtight."

"What is airtight?"

"Leeland in your mouth and two of us with strap-ons in your pussy and ass."

"And if they can't?" Julie asked.

"What do you want?" Maureen asked.

Julie thought for a moment. "Lee in your mouth, and I use a strap-on on you."

"I'll go one better. You, Leeland, and Diljan make me airtight," Maureen replied.

Brows raised on Diljan, Olga, and Lori.

"You're on. Lori, lay down.

"I want the top," Lori said.

"As you wish," Julie replied, laying back on the sofa.

Lori straddled Julie and lowered herself onto her face. Julie began by licking teasingly around her labia. Lori put her head between Julie's outstretched legs and began by kissing and nibbling. Julie could feel herself heating up and realized quickly that she would be cumming again.

Diljan bent down and took Lee in her mouth. After a moment she pulled off. "I'm not going to make you cum. I've got something special in mind."

"Whatever you say, Captain," he replied.

Lee was in heaven. Watching his little sister 69 with the beautiful redhead, being sucked by this gorgeous Indian woman, with two other hot women watching them, kept him on the brink.

Maureen moved her hand below Lori's head and slid two fingers inside Julie. She curled them rubbing her g-spot.

"That's cheating," Julie said.

"My yacht. My rules, little one. Don't talk with your mouth full."

It didn't take long before both Julie and Lori were moaning. Lori and Maureen worked well together and brought Julie over the peak quickly. Lori came at almost the same time.

When they had recovered, Lori got up. Maureen's fingers never left Julie's pussy, but she did slow her movements and leave the g-spot unattended.

Diljan took Lori's place then turned to Lee. "Fuck me," she told him.

Lee got up behind her. Julie watched her brother's big cock enter Diljan while she ate her. His balls bounced on Julie's face. Lee pulled back and offered his cock to his sister. She opened her mouth and took him in. Lee put his cock back in Diljan and Julie resumed licking her.

Maureen began working on Julie's g-spot again. Diljan came quickly but continued licking and sucking Julie. Lee, once again, put his cock in his sister's mouth. When he was close, he slipped back inside Diljan. Lee groaned and pulled out, shooting cum on Diljan's pussy and his sister's face and mouth. This triggered Julie who came with a very loud series of 'oh fucks!'.

"Looks like you lose, Julie," Maureen said.

"I...need...rest...first," Julie whimpered.

"Olga, set up some of our toys. Let's have refreshments then go to my cabin," Maureen instructed.

Lori set out a fruit and cheese tray then refilled drinks. All the, now messy, swimsuits were removed, and everyone had a quick shower on the sun deck. Maureen was waiting on Lee's erection to return before starting more activity. Showering with the playful women shortened the wait.