Yachting with My Sister Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just love Leeland. Have you read any of his work?"

She looked up at Lee and blushed, then leaned toward Maureen. "Only the first book," she whispered. "Don't tell him."

Maureen chuckled. "Our secret. Anything special you'd like to do while you're here?"

Lee walked up and handed Maureen her drink. She took it with her free hand and continued holding Julie's hand.

"I mostly want to spend time with Lee."

Olga and Lori joined them. Olga went to the bar to make another pitcher of mimosas.

"We'll be at our destination in about ninety minutes," Lori told Maureen. "I'll get brunch started, if that's alright?"

"That's fine. Thank you, Lori. Leeland, if you'll give them a hand, I'll take your lovely sister on a tour. Would you like to see my home, Julie?"

"I'd really like that."

Olga refilled their drinks, then Maureen, still holding Julie's hand, led her away. Olga poured another for Lee and chuckled.

"I think Maureen likes her," she said.

"You think?" he chuckled.

"Are you okay with it?" Lori asked.

"Julie's a big girl. She can make her own decisions. I'm good. What would you like me to do?"

"Just be eye candy. We can handle brunch," Lori said.

"You could take that shirt off," Olga suggested.

"I don't know. Can you two be trusted?" he asked.

"At least until we drop anchor, we can," Lori said.

Both women began unbuttoning his shirt then slid it off. Sliding their hands over his chest as they did. They turned away and went to the galley to bring out the food. He followed them.

*****

Maureen and Julie were making their way through the yacht.

"Why a yacht rather than a house?" Julie asked.

"Living here gives me the ability to live as I want. I'm free to travel when and where I choose, and I have a far greater level of privacy on the ocean than I ever had on land."

"That makes sense. I watched a program on TV that showed yachts of the rich and famous. Yours is different."

"How so?"

"They all had multiple living areas. Seemingly on every deck. You've consolidated those and expanded the cabins."

"That's exactly what I did. I have few guests and a small crew. I want the crew to feel at home. My crew each have their own cabins which allows them that homey feel. I have only two guest cabins. I don't need six bars or six dining areas. I turned one area into a theater of sorts, got rid of the redundancy, and converted it into unique spaces. We've got plenty of room to have parties if we want. Plenty of room to relax and enjoy our privacy or have alone time. My father's yacht was almost twice this size. He had a crew of fourteen and housed them below deck in bunks. No one had any privacy. In my mind, doing it like this just made sense."

"I love how you've done it. You have three crew members?"

"When I'm in the states I have three. When traveling, I add three more. When docked, there isn't much for them to do. When I travel, I anchor offshore. That means someone has to be working 24/7. My crew has as much fun as I do."

"You'd be a good person to work for."

"Thank you, Julie. That's nice of you to say. I will admit that I'm very selective with those I hire. I spend a lot of time and money training them. I only work with the best of the best."

"Lee said you're leaving for the Mediterranean in a couple of weeks."

"We'll be there for the summer then to the southern hemisphere for their summer."

"Do you have family?" Julie asked.

"My crew is my family. I'm trying to convince your brother to join us. We've all grown very fond of him."

"He's a good guy."

"He really loves you. Leeland speaks of you often. Your husband worries him."

"Not anymore. I'm divorcing him."

"From what Leeland has told me, I think that's a good thing."

"I'm sure it is. Did you say you want Lee to travel with you?" Julie asked.

"I did, but now that you're here I'll have to modify that."

"Maureen, I wouldn't want to interfere with his chance to do that."

"Oh heaven's, Julie. We'll just have to adopt you both. Think about it. Living on a yacht, traveling around the world, seeing new places, and doing it with the person you love most. Think about it. Ready for brunch?"

Julie smiled. "I am."

They joined the others on the sun deck a few minutes later.

"Impressive, huh?" Lee asked.

"Yours is impressive. Hers is out of this world," Julie replied.

"Leeland, who took your shirt?" Maureen asked.

"We did," Lori replied.

"It makes working so much more fun when you have nice scenery," Olga added.

Maureen looked at him and smiled. "I can't deny that."

Maureen took out her phone and called Diljan.

"Brunch is ready."

"Go ahead. I need to stay on the bridge until we've anchored. About twenty minutes."

"How many are you dropping?"

"Both. I'll ring twice when I need help."

"I'll let them know. We're go on our project. Bring the sunscreen." Maureen ended the call and turned to Olga and Lori. "She's dropping both anchors and will ring twice when she needs you."

Both women nodded. Everyone made small talk as the five ate together. Maureen made sure that Julie sat next to her the entire time and frequently touched her hand or arm. Julie seemed more relaxed. The bell rang twice then Olga and Lori left to drop the anchors. They returned about fifteen minutes later.

Diljan came walking down the stairs a moment later. Julie's mouth dropped when she did. Diljan was shorter than the others, with black hair and dark skin. It was easy to see how shapely she was due to her outfit. It was dark blue and covered almost nothing except her nipples and pussy. This was a micro bikini like Julie had seen in the shop yesterday. No one seemed to be bothered by it. She looked at her brother. Lee smiled.

"Well, she's going swimming," he said smiling. "Julie, this is Diljan, the Captain. Diljan, my sister, Julie."

Diljan hugged her. "Welcome aboard, Julie."

"Thanks. Nice suit," Julie replied, swallowing hard.

"Thanks. It's my second favorite. I like our pink ones best. Julie, we have a rule on the Liberty. No one gets a sunburn, or they have to walk the plank."

"I wouldn't want to walk the plank," Julie replied.

Diljan nodded at Olga and Lori. They stood and removed their tops, then their skirts. Both wore suits identical to Diljan's. Julie was looking at three of the hottest bodies she'd ever seen. Diljan seemed to magically have a bottle of sunscreen in her hand. She took Julie's hand and helped her stand then walked her a few feet in front of the table. She untied Julie's coverup and slipped it off revealing an orange bikini that didn't cover much more than theirs.

"Very nice. That's a good color on you. We have a spare suit like ours if you'd like to match the rest of us," Diljan offered.

"I think I'll stick with this one for now," Julie replied.

Maureen stood and removed her coverup. She wore a blue matching suit. She walked over to where the other women were standing, then looked at Lee.

"We'll take care of this, Leeland"

He grinned at her and nodded. Diljan squirted lotion in everyone's hand except Julie's, even though she held hers out. They rubbed their hands together to warm the lotion then began putting it all over Julie.

Julie initially tensed feeling eight hands applying the lotion, then nearly went limp at the sensation. They touched her lovingly everywhere that wasn't covered by her tiny bikini. She had never felt anything so erotic. When she had been lotioned thoroughly, they moved to different positions. Diljan knelt behind Julie, Maureen in front, and the other two stood at her sides. More lotion was passed out and warmed. Julie felt Diljan's hands lotioning her ass, even getting between the cheeks. Olga and Lori's hands slipped under the bikini top and were massaging her breasts.

Julie was getting hot. Lee was too, as evidenced by the bulge in his trunks. Julie sighed repeatedly and let the women work. A moment later she felt Maureen's hand slip under the front of her bikini bottom. Julie moaned loudly. The hand was soon lotioning between her labia and expertly fondling her clit. Diljan's fingers found Julie's vagina and slipped inside. Julie's pelvis was rocking as she moaned. Suddenly, Julie stiffened and moaned loudly as she came. The fingers continued then slowly backed off as she finished.

"Oh my god," Julie whimpered.

"All protected now," Maureen said smiling. "Julie, would you like to help us lotion everyone else?"

"Yes, I'd like that."

Diljan went next and they covered her the same way. Julie helped during the entire process. Diljan came too. She was followed by Lori, then Olga, with each person rotating where they applied the lotion. Finally, it was Maureen's turn. Julie made it a point to be the one to lotion her pussy. Maureen came and was the most vocal of the group.

"Leeland, front and center," Maureen instructed.

"Wait!" Julie said, "He needs to change suits."

She grabbed her beach bag and pulled out the red thong and put it in his hand.

"Jules, it doesn't fit. It's too small."

"Let me see it," Lori said, holding out her hand. He handed it to her. After looking it over, she looked at him. "You don't know how to put it on. Come with me."

She took him into the day head and closed the door. About three minutes later, Lori and a blushing Lee returned. He was wearing the suit. It was designed to hold the balls while the cock stuck through the opening in the front. His cock was sticking straight out and fully erect. Julie's eyes locked on it. Her brother's cock was about eight inches long with a fairly large girth. It was larger than any cock she had ever experienced.

"Julie?" Maureen said. Julie didn't respond. "Oh, Juuliee."

"Sorry, what?"

"You get to pick where you want to lotion," Maureen said.

Julie looked at her brother for a moment. "Lower front...I want the lower front."

She knelt in front of her brother with her mouth agape. After a moment she began stroking him. The other women smiled. This was something Julie had wanted to do for years.

The other women began putting the lotion on him. All the women could see that he wouldn't last long. His moans increased as he watched his sister stroking him. Maureen put her hand on the back of Julie's head and pushed her gently forward. Julie opened her mouth and took her brother into it and began swirling her tongue around the head. It was less than a minute before Lee rewarded his sister with several hard spurts of cum. Julie swallowed as he did. She kept him in her mouth even after he had finished, letting him soften.

"Damn!" Lee said, when she pulled off and smiled up at him.

Julie stood. Diljan stepped up and kissed her on the mouth, licking her lips, and exploring her mouth with her tongue. Julie reciprocated.

"You forgot to use the lotion," Maureen told her.

Julie turned beet red as everyone laughed.

"Leeland, when we're in the water wear your other trunks. No point in using that cock as bait."

"But wear the red ones onboard," Diljan told him. "Captain's orders."

"Aye, aye, Captain," he replied.

Lee pulled his sister into his arms and kissed her the way Diljan had. Diljan walked to the refrigerator and grabbed a cup then brought it to him.

"Drink this," she said.

"The tea?" he asked.

"Yes, you're going to need it."

He turned up the cup and drank the entire contents.

"Let's launch the tinder. I think they need a few minutes alone," Maureen told the crew.

They went to the swim deck to lower the tinder into the water. Lee and Julie walked to the sofa and sat together. Both took a sip of their mimosas.

"Are you okay with what we did?" Lee asked.

Julie smiled at him. "I'm more than okay with it. I've wanted that and more for as long as I can remember."

"Yeah, me too."

"Did you know Maureen was going to set this up?"

"No. I figured she would make a pass at you, but this was a surprise."

"She's a seductress alright. At first, she scared the crap out of me. She had me getting hot the minute she touched me."

Lee chuckled. "That was pretty obvious."

"So, what happens now?"

"You mean here?" he asked.

"Yeah."

"They're launching the tinder so we can snorkel and swim. After that we'll come back and shower. Probably eat. Then...then people will start getting frisky again."

"Will we be part of that?" she asked.

"We will if you're okay with it."

"The idea appeals to me, but can I think on it?"

"Julie, I promise you, I'll never push you into anything you don't want to do."

She smiled and kissed him. "What was the tea you drank?"

"Some herbal concoction from India. It reduces my recovery time."

"With five women I can see how that might be helpful."

"It is," he replied.

"If it actually works, they could make billions on it."

"It works. I've had it before."

"It won't bother you if I make love with one of them?" she asked.

"Jules," he grinned. "It'll be all of them. Probably at one time, and then in a group."

"With you too?"

"If you're part of it. I don't want to be part of something you're not."

"So, if I pass on it, you're going to pass?" she asked.

"That's exactly what I'll do. Jules, I don't want this without you."

Olga came up on deck. "We're ready to launch. Lee, don't forget to put on your other suit."

"Oh yeah. We'll be down in just a moment," he replied.

He took off the thong and put his board shorts back on, then Lee and Julie followed Olga down to the swim deck.

*****

They spent the next couple of hours swimming and snorkeling. After being in the water for about an hour, a pod of dolphins arrived. Everyone but Julie had done this before. She was on top of the world. Lee couldn't remember the last time she had seemed so happy.

Returning to the ship, Maureen took Julie aside to talk privately. "When we get back to the Liberty, we'll all shower and put on clean suits. After that we'll have a nice dinner. Following dinner, we'll either head back or stay here for a little playtime before returning in the morning. My crew and I all want to get to know you better. And we all four love spending time with Leeland. I'd like you to decide which you'd rather do," Maureen said.

"Playtime as in putting lotion on?"

"We'll be doing more than just fingers, and it will be all six of us."

Julie thought for a moment then leaned over and kissed Maureen on the mouth. "I vote for playtime," Julie said, kissing her again.

Maureen turned to the group. "Uniform for the evening is pink."

The women grinned.

Lee looked at his sister. "You're sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure," she replied.

When they boarded, Maureen took Julie to a stateroom.

"There should be everything you need in here to get ready. I'll leave your swimsuit on the bed for you. We'll all be wearing identical suits. Join us on the aft deck whenever you're ready. Would you like me to have someone get you a drink?"

Julie grinned. "Strawberry margarita, please."

"Consider it done."

Maureen went to her suite and called Diljan. "Julie is in stateroom two. Have someone bring her a strawberry margarita."

"Right away," Diljan replied.

Diljan had Olga make a pitcher of the margaritas and take one to Julie. Diljan, Lori, and Lee stowed the tinder then all three went to shower and change. Olga dropped off the drink then did the same.

Lee was dressed first. His cock was hard just thinking about the evening, and wearing his immodest thong, that was very apparent. The crew began arriving and all three worked on dinner. Maureen and Julie walked out at the same time. Lee looked at his sister and smiled.

"I love your suit," he said.

She laughed. "I thought it was a joke at first. They didn't have any quite like this at the shop we went to."

The suit had no triangles anywhere. Just thin strips of cloth, and few of those. The breasts were bare, and in the crotch a strip of cloth ran outside each labia, leaving the pussy fully exposed. All five women wore identical suits.

Julie refilled her drink and walked to where her brother and Maureen sat together on the sofa. Maureen took Julie's hand and stood her directly facing them.

"She looks good enough to eat, doesn't she, Leeland?"

"I may skip dinner and eat her."

"Her clit is already a bit red. Do you think she's wet for us?"

"One of us should check," he replied.

"Rock, paper, scissors. Best out of three?" Maureen suggested.

Maureen won both of the first two. Grinning, she drew her finger between Julie's lips, eliciting a moan from Julie.

"She's soaked," Maureen said, holding her fingers to Lee. Lee licked them clean when she put them in his mouth. She looked up at Julie. "May I have a taste?"

Julie, standing there speechless, just nodded. Maureen slipped two fingers inside Julie's pussy, and wiggled them for a moment, causing Julie to moan again. Then Maureen pulled her fingers out and licked them clean.

"Leeland, that barstool is just the right height to get a really good taste," Maureen suggested.

"It is, isn't it. Rock, paper, scissors, again?"

They each won one, but on the third pass, Lee came out the winner. He walked his sister to the stool and set her on the seat. Kneeling between her legs, he began licking his way up the inside of her thighs.

"Oh fuck," Julie said.

"After dinner, darling," Maureen told her.

At the first touch of her brother's tongue along her labia, Julie's fingers were locked in his hair, holding him there. He teased her with his tongue, avoiding her rock-hard clit. Maureen walked up behind her and fondled her breasts as she began kissing her neck and ears. Julie was rocking in her chair.

"She likes it, Leeland. Why don't you put a finger or two inside? I'll bet she'll like that too."

"But that might make her cum," he said, jokingly.

"Oh, we couldn't have that now, could we?"

Lee stuck his tongue in his sister's opening. He couldn't believe how wet she was. Julie rocked her pelvis, rubbing her pussy over his face.

"Ladies!" Maureen called out. "Leeland's about to make his sister cum."

Lori, Olga, and Diljan stepped in front of her, smiling. Lee sucked his sister's clit into his mouth and began stroking it with his soft, flat tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh," she repeated.

He stiffened his tongue and attacked it. Julie's legs clamped his head and her back arched.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed. "Ahhhh. Ahhh. Ohhhhhhhhhh."

After a moment she had to push his head away.

"I wanna make her do that too," Lori said.

"Me too," Diljan added.

"And me," Olga said.

"After dinner, Ladies," Maureen told them.

Lee stood and kissed his sister, sharing her juices with her. Julie was still panting. They helped her back to the sofa. Julie was asleep in minutes.

"You won't mind sharing her with us, will you?" Maureen asked.

"As long as she's good with it, I'm fine. Thank you, Mo."

"I'm glad I could help. I could tell how much you love her. Leeland, I made you the offer to travel with us. I'd like to extend that offer to both of you. You'll be able to continue to write, travel, and be with her. Talk with her about it over the next few days."

"I will. We'll let you know."

A few minutes later the crew began setting the table for dinner. Lee bent over Julie to wake her up. He hadn't realized that the first thing she'd see when she woke would be his hard cock a foot in front of her face. Julie opened her eyes and nearly jumped of the sofa. Everyone saw it and roared with laughter.

"Sorry, I wasn't expecting that," Julie said, shaking her head.

"Better get used to that monster. I suspect you'll be seeing it a lot," Maureen laughed.

"Oh, I hope so," Julie said grinning.

"Count on it, Jules."

Dinner was served and everyone enjoyed it. The crew cleaned up afterward and everyone was sitting around talking.

"I'd like to suggest that we make this Julie night," Diljan suggested.