Yankee Doodle Dandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a good while Bob asked Todd to switch. I groaned as Todd withdrew his meat from me whilst Bob slid off the bed and told me to turn over. Todd sat at the head of the bed and presented his stiff cock to me. I took a little while to inspect it, it was after all the first circumcised one I had seen close up and it felt strange not having to pull the foreskin back before closing my eager mouth over it.

Bob pulled me up onto my knees and I felt his knob at the entrance to my cunt. He twirled it around a few times before rubbing it over my throbbing clitoris until I begged him to fuck me. Not easy with a mouthful of young, stiff, American cock.

Again they got a good rhythm going, you would have thought they had done this before. As Bob pulled me onto his cock he pulled me off Todd's lovely hard shaft and then pushed me back onto it as he pushed me forward and withdrew his thick tool. Eventually he was withdrawing completely from me before easily pushing back into my wide open cunt, his balls slapping against my clit sent shudders through me.

I was in heaven, the situation was so surreal with this young hunk fucking my mouth whilst Bob was driving his thick, hard cock into my willing cunt.

Todd's movements became more urgent and I sensed that he was near to exploding. That was not what I wanted and I knew Bob was looking forward to sloppy seconds so I again reluctantly pulled myself off that young cock and told them I wanted to ride Todd until he came inside me.

Bob understood straight away and with a slap of my arse he told me to go for it.

I straddled Todd and eagerly fitted his hard tool into my waiting pussy before driving myself down onto him. Bob moved up to the top of the bed and tried to get into my mouth again but I was too into the moment and rode Todd's wonderful cock as hard and as fast as I could. Bob had to be satisfied with stroking himself and the sight of his wife fucking the life out of our young friend until Todd grunted,

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna fill your pussy up!"

"Yes Todd!" I screamed "Fill my cunt up with your spunk. Shoot it all up me!"

With that he released a loud groan and I felt his pulsing cock shooting his cum up my cunt whilst I continued to ride him as hard as I could. Shortly he begged me to stop and I slowed down whilst Bob lay on his back beside him and I moved off Todd's cock and onto Bob's. Again I started the up and down and to an fro movements that we both loved. Todd's cum and my juices were being forced out of me with the strength of Bob's thrusts and my hard riding. Bob was obviously enjoying the sensations of fucking my slimy cunt because very soon I heard the familiar grunts that heralded his climax . This, and the thought of having two men's spunk inside me drove me over the edge and my cunt erupted into a volcanic explosion of juices as Bob emptied his balls into me, mixing his cum with Todd's.

I couldn't believe it, I had fucked two men and had both their loads inside my gaping cunt, running down my thighs and soaking Bob's crotch. I felt exhausted and lay down on Bob's chest. Eventually he gently rolled me off and I felt Todd's hand caressing my arse. He moved my head towards him and gave me a warm, wet kiss.

"Thank you, both of you. That was wonderful."

"Anytime," I said. "Will we see you tonight?"

"Try and keep me away." he said and with that went into the bathroom for a "proper" shower this time.

We lay there for a while as Bob gently pushed his fingers into me to feel the results of his and Todd's efforts. I was still streaming our fuck juices and he had to get some tissues to stem the tide.

Todd came out of the shower and slipped on his shorts and t shirt before gathering up his bag and, with a promise to see us later, left to go back to his room. Bob went into the bathroom and came back with a wet cloth and gently cleaned my thighs and tender pussy and then dried me off. We both needed a nap before enjoying what the evening had to offer.

Dinner seemed to pass so slowly as we both anticipated the night's promise. Bob and I sat at our usual table making small talk with the other couples there. I was wearing a dark blue party frock but had deliberately left off my knickers and was a bit worried that my seeping pussy would leave a mark on the back of my dress. I whispered to Bob to check it out as I went to the bathroom and he assured me it was ok when I sat back down.

After dinner we made our way to the lounge and found a booth at the back of the room. Bob was obviously feeling as randy as me as he soon ran his hand up my leg to find my pussy.

"My, we are brazen aren't we? And very wet." he smirked.

"Is it any surprise?" I asked "I've been fucked by two men and am waiting for the same to happen again. If you had a pussy you would be wet as well."

"Luckily I have a stiff cock and it's all for you!" he boasted.

"I'm a bit surprised you can get it up after this afternoon." I laughed.

"Don't worry," he said "I'm well up for it."

With that Todd slid into the booth on the other side to Bob and gave me a chaste kiss on the cheek.

"I hope you can do better than that." I remarked.

"Damn right Ma'am," he laughed "I've been sitting at the table trying to hide my hard on all through dinner."

"Well I am sure we can put it to good use later." I joked.

We spent a wonderful couple of hours drinking, talking and laughing. Todd told us of some of his adventures with the girls in Washington and Berlin but then the DJ started up and it was time to dance. Bob and I started off but then I alternated between him and Todd.

As the music slowed the action became hotter. Both of them took the opportunity to grab my arse and Todd even ventured his hand up the front of my skirt. The look on his face when he found my bare pussy was priceless.

The action was becoming too hot for a public dance floor and knowing Todd had an early start in the morning I suggested it was time we went to our room.

As soon as the door was closed, knowing what we wanted, we all shed our clothes and jumped on the bed with me sandwiched between my men. Bob crushed me to him and gave me a hot, passionate kiss. His tongue pushed into my mouth and we teased each other with our tongues . I felt the bed move behind me as Tod climbed on and he moved behind to spoon me until his hard cock was nestling in my arse crack and his right hand came around to clutch my breast and rub the nipple.

This all helped to open up my pussy for another good fucking and I pushed my backside into Todd hoping he would take the hint. I felt him trying to push into my gaping cunt but the angle was wrong. I told him to move back and I again pushed my arse back and up the bed, I also bent my body down which let Todd slip into me and brought me closer to Bob's cock.

Bob needed no prompting and fed his stiff shaft into my willing mouth as Todd began to thrust in and out. He pulled my cheeks apart in order to get as far in as possible. It was a similar to the scenario with the plastic stool except this time we were lying on our sides and there was no danger of the bed collapsing, at least I hoped there wasn't!

This continued for quite a while until Todd began slamming into me and gave a long drawn out groan as he emptied his balls into me, once again soaking my cunt. This did little to cool the fire in my pussy and when his softening cock slipped out I pushed Bob over on to his back and proceeded to straddle him and impale myself on his ready cock.

I rode him quite slowly as I wanted to make this last. To start I lay on his chest as we thrust against each other until I lifted myself up on my arms and controlled the pace a bit more. Finally, or so I thought, I straightened up with my hands on Bob's chest and began grinding my clit on his pubic bone. I felt my climax beginning to build and became oblivious to anything else until, to my surprise, Bob pulled me back down to his chest.

I began to protest until I felt two hands pulling my buttocks apart and a finger began dipping into my cock stuffed cunt and transferring the mixed juices there to my bumhole.

Suddenly I realised what these two had in mind. I frantically waved towards the bedside table. Todd got he message and found a tube of KY jelly there which he applied liberally to my arse hole and began pushing a finger into me. After a while he added another finger and proceeded to stretch me, preparing me for his thick cock.

Bob and I had, of course, had anal before so this was not my first time by any means but it was the first time with a hard cock also in my pussy. Bob also understood that getting the head in was the difficult part and it needed a little bit of force to push past my tight butthole. I could only hope that Todd was no novice at this.

Luckily for me Todd seemed to know what he was doing. I felt the bulbous head of his cock against my tight hole and he rubbed it around before gently beginning to enter me. He gave a very quick shove and OH! He was in. He proceeded to slowly push in and out, getting my anus used to his width and length until eventually he was all the way in and could begin pushing and pulling to his cock's content.

I must admit it felt really good, I could feel both Bob's cock and Todd's shaft inside me at the same time and again I had that incredulous feeling that this was happening. There was I, once a shy, inhibited housewife, now riding one cock whilst another plundered my arse!

They now had to work out how to continue, both together or alternating in and out. Eventually they sorted themselves out and began fucking my cunt and arse with skill and enthusiasm. There were a couple of times one or the other slipped out and I frantically ordered them to put it back in.

My position crushed against Bob meant my throbbing clit was being pounded with every move and before long I began to feel the start of my orgasm. I did not expect the massive explosion that rolled through my cunt and then the rest of my body. It seemed to go on forever and I heard myself wailing as a tsunami of pleasure overwhelmed me.

I must have blacked out for a minute until I came around to find both of my lovers lying still under and over me. I hadn't realised that my writhings had caused them both to shoot their loads into my cunt and arse until Todd's softening cock slipped out of my gaping hole followed by a gush of hot liquid. I rolled off Bob and the same thing happened to my cunt. There was cum everywhere and as I rolled off Bob I asked him to get some tissues for me.

Todd rolled off the bed and had a quick shower before getting dressed and sitting on the bed beside me. He took me in his arms and kissed me deeply before thanking me for making this his best holiday ever.

"You're welcome." I mumbled.

He thanked Bob for allowing him to fuck his lovely wife and he left to get ready for his trip home.

Bob moved over to me and pushed my tissue laden hand away from my cunt. He pushed my legs apart and proceeded to gently lick my cum soaked cunt before pushing them up to give him access to my gaping arsehole. I sleepily enjoyed his ministrations until he moved back to my cunt and began to tongue my clit.

"Fucking hell Bob! Don't you ever stop?" I squealed but he continued to flick at my sensitive clit until once again h brought me to a cunt clenching orgasm that completely wiped me out.

I knew nothing more until I was woken by the hot sun streaming through the window. There was a welcome cup of coffee on the side table. Bob was in the shower and I could hear him whistling, eventually I worked out the tune, a tortured version of "Yankee doodle dandy."

12