Yard Work Changed My Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers

Sam led me to her bedroom, undressed me and then undressed except for her panties. We kissed and I sucked on her marvelous nipples, she slowly kissed down to my cock and sucked it down to my balls and held it there. I could feel her sucking my cock with her throat muscles. It didn't take long and I shot a stream of cum down her throat.

Sam came up and we kissed again. I fell asleep holding her in my arms.

I woke up the next morning with a huge hard on and Sam looked me in the eyes smiling, kissed me and climbed on top of me. She slid my cock in her ass and started fucking my cock. I loved the feel of her smooth ass tightly massaging my cock as we fucked. I had no idea it could feel so good.

Her smiling face and her bouncing breasts made me not notice the large cock flopping against my chest.

When I did finally notice that hard cock banging on me, I reached down and started stroking it. Sam moaned and said, "Oh Gary, that feels so good. Cum inside me baby. I want to feel it. I love knowing it's you filling me so. Fuck me baby. Fuck me."

It didn't take long and I was spilling a huge load inside her.

"Oh, yes, fill me with cum baby. I feel it." She cried out to me.

With that, her cock spewed cum all over my chest and all the way up to my mouth. I was able to taste her cum and it wasn't bad. Sam's leaned down and we kissed passionately until my cock softened and fell out her ass.

"Thank you, Gary", she whispered. "I haven't felt this good in so long. I hope I made you feel as good also."

I rolled over and had her under me, looked her in the eyes and said, "Sam, that was the best I ever had. Not just the sex, but the whole experience, the passion, the emotion." I kissed her again.

We got into the shower together and I finally got to explore her entire body. Her skin was super soft and flawless, her ass was breathtaking. Her breasts were so soft and her nipples just poked out like pencil erasers on large pink areolas. Her penis felt silky soft and I realized she had no testicles. I thought she was perfect for being who she was.

"I have testicles, they are small and stay inside me, it is one of the crazy things about my body. I read it is not uncommon for people born like me." Sam explained.

We stayed in bed all day Saturday and almost all-day Sunday only getting up to eat, drink and use the bathroom. We did shower 3 more times.

I found sucking her cock was addicting and even liked the way her cum tasted so I swallowed. She explained that being mostly vegan made her cum taste better. Don't know and don't care. I was in love with Sam, and Sam was in love with me.

I called Larry and apologized for not doing his yard Saturday morning. He laughed and said he understood and was happy Sam and I had a great weekend.

We were staying together at my aunt's house for a while because she was getting sicker and I wanted to stay there as much as possible. We hired a hospice care service to help take care of during the day so I could do my yard services. During that time Sam helped develop my painting style with more depth and color matching. I helped her with her ideas on a few paintings also. We actually decided to put some up for sell and sold them.

A few weeks later, my aunt passed away and left me her estate and money since I was the only person that cared about her. It caused some problems with relatives, but they didn't care about her when she was alive. Eventually later on, I sold out everything and invested it in different funds. I was worth about 1.4 million dollars. I had no desire for such a huge house surrounded by other huge houses.

I gave my customers notice and recommended a young man who was already doing yardwork in the neighborhood.

I moved in with Sam two weeks after my aunt died. I had to get with lawyers, estate auctioneers, a real estate agent and some movers to take the possessions I wanted or did not sell at the auction and put in climate-controlled storage. I gave a lot away to The Salvation Army and Goodwill stores.

I moved in with Sam. By now we had been an item for almost three months.

"I would like for Larry to do a painting of us together with nothing but a light wrap around our bodies and hang it at the entrance to the hallway in my house." Sam told me one morning.

"I'm game, set it up and let's do it."

Larry had us over that Saturday and we made a day of it. Larry was going to do a lot of photos and paint a portrait from them. He had lights set up with different hues and different color backdrops and made then started taking black and white and color photos.

He had us stand together, got Sam embraced against me sideways so her cock would be hidden against my leg and put a barely see-through wrap around our shoulders that hung down the side of our bodies all the way down to the floor. It showed enough skin of ours to be very sexy looking. He took a lot of pictures of us cuddling together in different positions and then drew a few quick ideas. We looked at a bunch of different poses until we finally decided on one in particular and called it a wrap.

Larry broke out the drinks and we celebrated our new work of art we commissioned Larry to paint for us.

Getting drunk and cutting up lead me to pull out Sam's cock in front of Larry and suck it with passion. Larry just sat back in his chair and watched.

Sam looked into my eyes and I knew she was asking if I would let Larry join us, so I nodded yes.

Sam turned her head and said, "Will you join us?"

Larry got up and invited us into his bedroom. On his full king-sized bed, we got in a triangle with me sucking Sam's cock, Sam sucking Larry's cock and Larry sucking my cock. It was crazy but enjoyable. I was the first to shoot a load so I laid back and watched Sam and Larry.

Larry rose up, got on his knees and Sam get behind him and started fucking his ass. It was a first for me. I never saw people doing that live. My cock started getting hard again watching Sam's large cock pump Larry's ass.

Sam, pulled out of Larry's ass, went to the bathroom and came out giving me a wicked looking smile.

"Come here my love, it's time I took your virginity."

I was in a trance, I moved over to Sam and she savagely kissed me, moved down and not only sucked my cock some but started licking and tonguing my ass. It felt so great and relaxed my sphincter. After a little while she had me get on my knees, moved in behind me and using plenty of lubricant started rubbing her cock against my ass. It felt really good.

Larry slid down and started sucking my cock as Sam very slowly started entering my ass in and out just a little at a time. It was an amazing moment for me.

As Sam's cock got deeper and deeper, I could feel something totally different than anything I ever felt before, getting my ass fucked was feeling great and the way it enhanced the feeling of my cock getting sucked was incredible.

Before long with Sam fucking my ass, I felt it, I was about to orgasm.

"Oh my God, I am going to cum, oh WOW, it's coming, NOW!!!"

I didn't know you could cum so hard. I heard Larry muffle a choke and Sam pounded harder while I was shooting load after load. I think I was drowning Larry. He was able to get out from under me when I was completely drained.

Sam was breathing hard and said, "Oh my love, I am about to fill your ass with my cum."

I could feel Sam's cock get harder and then I felt her cock shooting cum deep inside my ass.

"Oh, yes Sam. I do feel it. Fill my ass. Oh Baby, I love you!"

Sam pushed hard in my ass and I could feel her cock spasming and finally I could feel her cock softening and slipping out my ass. She leaned over my back and kissed my neck so I turned my head and kissed her lips and we feel down in lovingly bliss.

We all settled back and rested, then had to pull the blanket off to be washed. We all laughed about the orgasmic mess we made.

While we were all standing together, I reached around both of them and hugged them tight.

"Larry, I can't thank you enough for seeing a future with Sam and I. I don't know what you saw, but again thank you for introducing me to my love.

We all had a happy cry, cleaned up and Sam and I went home.

Our lives were so completely fulfilled and happy. Larry found a special person to hang with so we didn't see him as often as we would like.

He finished the painting and we hung it in the hallway entrance. Anyone that saw it, said it's amazing. It was.

Sam turned out was wealthy. Her prior lover had her as his benefactor and the airline company paid her 1.4 million dollars in settlement. One of the largest at that time because it was pure mechanical neglect that caused the crash. Her parents' wealth was worth almost a million dollars when they died, and she had sold it all off.

We started traveling around the United States just touring America.

We joined the mile high club flying to Florida.

We've dabbled in different types of sex and decided we wanted to do more.

We added a little more kink in our sexual activities.

We took turns being the Master and Slave when we traveled and got amused at people's reactions.

We would go to adult movie theaters and have sex and let people see us doing it.

We became exhibitionist of sorts when opportunity presented itself. We liked to make suggestive love and grind on each other in conspicuous places, especially on subways and in buses.

Sam dressed very sexy when we went to sex clubs loved to show her large cock to women. It was amazing to watch ladies fall to their knees and suck her cock and bend over to be fucked by her.

We went to Collet's in New Orleans and spent four days there enjoying the nightlife and sex clubs.

We traveled overseas and played in Amsterdam, Geneva, Frankfort, France, Italy, Spain and Japan.

For a full year we went crazy.

Time went by and things started getting out of control, I wanted to slow down and settle some, Sam's life had opened up fully and she was in high gear.

We left each other on great terms and plenty of tears. We keep in touch and every once in a while, when our paths cross, we make time for each other.

I love an adventure every now and then, Sam still lives them in a whirlwind fashion. She was my first true love and opened me to the best of two worlds when it comes to sex.

LifeUser
LifeUser
74 Followers
12