Yardwork

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm almost there myself," I answered. "Just keep doing what you're doing." I gripped her ass tighter, pushing farther into her with each stroke, the feeling of her perfect cheeks actually heightening my excitement. I felt that familiar boiling on my balls, my own orgasm close.

"Ahhh yes," I grunted, feeling that unstoppable force beginning its journey, "Fuck yes, I'm cumming." Lisa answered with a whimper as she increased her pace, pounding herself against me. Finally, she squeezed herself tightly to me with her legs and arms as her pussy convulsed with her second orgasm, and my balls pulsed against her ass as I filled her with my own juices.

"Ohyesohyesohyesohyesohyesohyesohyesomygodyesyesyes!!!"

We clung together as our mutual releases subsided, breathing hard and dripping with sweat, her face buried in my neck, her amazing tits crushed against me. She finally lifted her face and we kissed, our lips gently but insistently locked together as our tongues danced. Breaking the kiss, she pressed her forehead to mine and closed her eyes.

"Oh damn, that was amazing," she breathed. "I could get used to that."

"Yep, you're really something," I opined.

Our lips met again in a long and deep and passionate kiss, her legs still wrapped around my waist.

Eyes, still closed, she said, "I don't want to move. This is perfect, but I'm not as young as I once was and I'm going to have to move my legs soon." Since we both had over five decades behind us, I understood what she was saying. Age could be so unrelenting.

"A nice shower would feel pretty good about now," I offered.

"Is that an offer?"

"Yes. Let's."

She moved reluctantly away from me, my still semierect cock making a sucking noise as it left her pussy. "Oh shit, I'm leaking." A small pool of ejaculate formed on the chaise pad.

"It's weatherproof. Don't worry about it." I moved backwards and stood, holding my hand out to her and helping her up. I grabbed our clothes from the ground and we entered the house and walked naked to my master bathroom, our fingers lightly interlaced.

"Thank you," she said softly.

"For what?"

"No one has made love to me like that in years. Probably never in fact. It made me feel beautiful and desirable."

I stopped and looked into her eyes. "Lisa, you are beautiful and extremely desirable, and I'm sorry your ex was too stupid to realize that. Plain old fucking has its place, but there is a reason what we did I called 'making love'."

"'Plain old fucking?' You silver tongued devil," she chuckled.

"You know what I mean. We all enjoy the occasional session of insane sweaty monkey sex."

"Oh god, yes," she answered wistfully. "Oh, to be young and wild again."

"Youth is not a requirement for being wild."

She looked into my eyes for a long moment, then sardonically said, "Really." With a smile she took my hand again and pulled me toward the master suite.

"Oh my gawd, this is nice," she complimented me. I had remodeled the master suite to modern standards, with dual sinks, marble and quartz floors and counters, and a huge walk-in shower as its centerpiece. "It looks like something fit for royalty."

"Right this way, my queen," I joked, bowing from the waist. Flipping on the multiple showerheads, I guided her into the enclosure and stepped in behind her, closing the glass door.

"Feel free to adjust the temperature to where you like it," I told her.

The water droplets cascading from her fabulous curves, she turned to look at me and assumed a serious expression. "Are you always this accommodating?"

"What do you mean?"

"You made such sweet love to me, you've brought me into your inner sanctum, and you let me adjust the shower. Guys just don't do that."

"This guy does. I like making people happy."

Another long look, and she came up on her toes and planted another gentle kiss on me. "I'm glad I finally let go with you."

"Me, too."

With a small smile she turned away from me and moved under the largest shower head, letting the water cascade over her head and down over every inch of her luscious body, rinsing off the sweat. I watched the rivulets drain down her back, trim but not overly muscled, then over her perfect ass and down her legs. My eyes were locked on that beautiful ass.

Oh, shoot me, that is a sight to behold.

Now, if you're wondering if I'm an ass man, I plead guilty as charged. As much as I love a fine pair of breasts, a well-turned butt is a thing of beauty, a work of feminine art. The classic inverted heart, two nicely rounded hemispheres, curved just so with firm, toned musculature is enough to trigger my libido, and Lisa's ass was a world class example. No saggy overstuffed sacks of cottage cheese in the caboose on this girl; no, this, THIS, was the acme of feminine pulchritude. Her hips were narrow, but with her small, fit waist they flared just enough to add that final touch that made it the ass of a woman instead of a bony teenager. The sight was enough to start another stirring in my nether regions, so I took a step toward her and put my hands on her hips, gently pulling our bodies together with my half-erect cock nestled right between her cheeks.

"Fuckin' A, dude. Are you for real?"

"Hmm?"

"Ten minutes ago I was impaled on that cock, and you're already getting hard again?"

I ran my hands up her body, cupping her breasts while I nuzzled her neck. I murmured softly, "That's the effect you have on me."

She smiled and pressed back against me. "Sweet. But let me get clean first. We worked up a hell of a sweat."

"Let me help." I reached for the loofah mitt hanging in the wall, and after adding a squirt of body wash to it I began to gently scrub her back.

"Oh yes, that feels good."

I cleaned her thoroughly, down her back, over that beautiful butt, down the backs of both legs. "Turn towards me," I instructed her.

She turned to face me with a smile. "Wash me, daddy. I'm SUCH a dirty girl."

"Yes, you are" I chuckled. "It's part of your charm." I lightly scrubbed the fronts of her legs, her abdomen and her arms, then changed the rough loofah for a plush washcloth. Soaking it and adding the body wash, I used it to wash her armpits and shoulders, then down onto her breasts. I rubbed them with the gentlest pressure, looking straight into her eyes as I gave her nipples extra attention and felt them harden through the cloth. Her eyes sparkled and she smiled.

"Do you think my boobs are clean enough?"

"Just want to be sure." She held my gaze. I couldn't get over how she still looked so good with her hair plastered to her head and neck. Fuck, she's hot.

A few scrubs across her flat tummy and a gentle series of rubs of her sweet pussy followed, just enough to tickle her still-prominent clit. She pressed slightly against my hand, then spoke. "I want you clean, too. Trade places with me." She gently got us turned so the water now hit the chest and blocked her from the flow. Using the loofah, she repeated what I had done to her, scrubbing my back and legs and ass. "Turn." I turned to face her.

Using the washcloth, she scrubbed my face and neck, then completed my front but skipping my junk. Looking straight into my eyes, she took my cock in hand and washed every inch of it and my balls slowly and gently, which if course elicited a reaction. She smiled knowingly.

"I think Mr. Johnson is plenty clean," I opined.

"He has a name?"

"He has a lot of names. Sometimes the standard street slang is too harsh, and the anatomical terms are so formal."

"Well, he seems to be enjoying the attention."

I answered by taking her face in my hands and planting a long, deep kiss on her. She stopped scrubbing and returned the kiss, our tongues gently sparring and her arms reaching to hold my neck. "Let's finish in here," she whispered after breaking the kiss. We took turns washing each other's hair and I used my fingertips to massage her scalp, something I knew she would like.

"Ahhhh, that feels delightful." She shivered slightly at the sensation. A quick rinse to remove the suds, then we turned off the water and stepped out of the enclosure. We took turns drying each other with a pair of plush white towels, giggling like school kids as we paid extra attention to those special areas.

Padding out to the master bedroom, she admired what I had done to it. "I love this room. Not too masculine, but it definitely shows that a man lives here." Yeah, a man who is thoroughly enjoying the sight of a gorgeous nude woman walking around it.

"Thank you," I replied. "My tastes are fairly simple."

She turned toward me and gave a sly smile. "Speaking of taste, do something for me, ok?"

"Sure."

"Lay down on that big bed for me."

"Say what?"

"Just do it."

With my own smile. I followed her instructions and laid on the bed. She climbed into it and knelt next to me. "About that taste..." she said, then bent and planted a kiss on my neck. "I want"...a kiss on my left chest..."to get"...another on the right..."a taste"...one on my abs..."of you"...her kisses trailed down my torso until her face was above my junk..."too." Her kisses and touches had brought about the desired effect, and my cock had further hardened from its semi-tumescent state. She gently wrapped her fingers around it and held it upright, then bent her head to it.

"Oh fuck yes," I grunted as she slowly licked all the way up my shaft like an ice cream treat. Her eyes watched my face as she moved back down to my balls, licking and kissing them gently before continuing her efforts up my shaft, working ever closer to my engorged head. She teased her tongue over and around my head before she engulfed it in her hot mouth, making my whole body shudder in pleasure. As she slid her mouth up and down my shaft, her lips teased my shaft and her tongue swirled around my head for long seconds before she slowly pulled her mouth off my cock.

"Yummy," she said before returning to her ministrations and taking my entire length into her mouth and throat. She held there for a few seconds before bringing her head up and taking a breath. I put my hand on her ass, and between a gentle touch and bending toward her I indicated that she should straddle my head. She complied and I was looking up at her wet snatch as we settled into a delicious 69. I brought my hands up and grasped her sweet ass cheeks, spreading them slightly and exposing her brown bud, then buried my face into her and pushing my tongue as far into her love tunnel as I could. She momentarily lifted off my shaft and moaned, then returned to her vigorous oral lovemaking.

About that 69: You'll recall that I consider eating pussy to be a real joy, one of my favorite pastimes. Burying my face in a wet snatch is the stuff of which fantasies are made. But every guy knows that getting a blowjob isn't exactly chopped liver, either. You want to focus on what she is doing for you, on every sensation, right? The sensation of her entire body pressed against yours with our face buried in her delicious box and her lips around your rod is really kind of overwhelming. You're getting pleasure while you're giving it. An embarrassment of riches, as it were.

But back to where we were. Her pussy was clean and fresh from our shower, and I used my lips and tongue on her vigorously, her juices coating my mouth. My tongue would part her labia and dip into her canal then track to her clit, where my lips would suck it from its hood and the rough surface of my tongue would scrape across it, eliciting moans from her mouth wrapped around me. Feeling our bodies locked together like that was itself exciting, and I lost myself in it for a time.

She moved herself against my mouth more forcefully just as I felt that familiar rumbling in my balls, indicating my second orgasm of the day. I knew that I would nut in less than a couple of minutes, so I increased the pace of my own actions to make sure she came before me. I brought one thumb down to my mouth and wet it, then used it to press against her little butthole, penetrating with the barest hint of the tip since I didn't know how she felt about butt play. She quivered and moaned when I did it, so I pressed a bit more of it in while focusing my pussy efforts on her clit. Her head bobbed faster on my cock and whimpers escaped her filled mouth. The bubbling in my balls prepared to erupt, so I dropped my head and said, "I'm there," before returning to eating her out. "Mmm-hmmm" she replied with her mouth full of me, which I took to mean, "Me too."

Sure enough, with a grunt she dropped her box tightly onto my face and I felt her pulsing against it just as I shot my second load of the day into her mouth. We both stopped moving and let our juices flow, both of us swallowing as much as we could. She did an admirable job of capturing every drop while her wetness flowed down my cheeks. As I softened, she removed her mouth and held my tool against her cheek while she caught her breath, and I just reveled in the tight knot our bodies formed. She finally rolled to her left and lay on her back beside me, her feet at my head.

"Fuuuuuuuccckkk," she sighed.

"Hmm?"

"Fucking amazing. And some firsts for me."

"Really?"

"Yeah, believe it or not. I've never cum at the same time my lover did, and no one ever did that to my ass before."

"Seriously?

"Seriously. Most of your fellow males just want to get off and get off, if you catch my drift. I don't think anyone has ever paid so much attention to my needs before. Thank you."

"You're welcome, but that's not how things should be."

"Duh. Tell all the other guys in the world." She turned herself so we were lying the same way, then nestled in close, her naked goodness draped over the left side of my body and her head on my chest. "You really are good at this," she said softly.

"Lisa, I'm nothing special. It's about pleasing your lover -- if you think of her first, the rest follows naturally. Any guy can do it if he wants to."

"Most of them don't want to."

"Many do. Women shouldn't settle for less."

"I hadn't met one until today. I feel like I've wasted all those years."

"Then I'm glad I showed you how things can be. Now you know."

She looked up toward me, then used her free hand to turn my face in her direction. Another soft kiss. "This feels so good. Do you mind of I let myself drift off to sleep for a while?"

"Please do. My eyes are feeling heavy, too." Our breathing slowed and we both entered the Land of Nod.


12