Yawning Abyss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I have to get it finished," Lisa protested.

"And none of us do?" another student screeched. "Huh? None of us have to get ours done?"

"Well, it's better for everyone if I get mine out of the way so you can do yours," Lisa tried to justify.

"Oh bullshit, Knight, bullshit," a male student snarled. "Only one it's better for is you."

"Lisa Knight, leave," the IT specialist ordered, marching to her computer and rapidly typing out a string of commands on her computer. "You are banned from using the library's computers or printer resources for the rest of this semester."

"You can't do that!" Lisa burst into tears.

"God damn, what a bitch," the student next to Kaileen said, getting to his feet.

Kaileen sighed with relief when the IT specialist managed to get printer number four running again. She looked over at the computer the cute boy had just vacated and noticed that it was still logged into his ID number. While her computer was locked on her print request, she jumped onto the other computer and looked up the lottery drawing.

"Holy mother of God," Kaileen gasped when the official web site declared there had been a winner, just one winner of the jackpot of seventy-eight million dollars. Kaileen looked at the six numbers, her six numbers.

She then verified how long she had until she had to either claim her winnings or forfeit that money.

"Holy mother of God," Kaileen repeated, shutting down the student's log.

Chapter 2—Money changes everything.

The day after Jayanne received the documents declaring that her divorce from Larry Putnam was final, Kaileen asked her Grandmother if she could talk with her, one on one. Anne looked away from the Christmas tree she and Layla were decorating and shrugged.

"Come on; let's go to my bedroom," Anne said.

George insisted on staying to hear what Kaileen had to say. By now, the man was tired of Jayanne and Kaileen and Layla treating him like an outsider. The only one that accepted him, other than Anne was J.J. Layla, when her two older sisters weren't around, did seem to accept George, somewhat. As far as he was concerned, he was a member of this family and had every right to hear what Kaileen had to say.

"Oh, okay," Kaileen said. "Grandmother, when it's my time of the month? The first few days, my flow's so heavy..."

"Bye," George said, quickly leaving the bedroom.

"Okay," Kaileen smiled, first opening the door to make sure George wasn't standing, ear pressed to the door, then closing it. "Know that ticket?"

"Ticket? Kaileen, you got a ticket? Damn it, I done told you yeah you can use my car, but any tickets, any repairs? That comes out your pocket," Anne fussed.

"No, no, the lottery ticket. One sold couple months back ain't no one claimed yet," Kaileen hissed, waving her arms to make the woman lower her voice.

"Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah, one for what was it? Seventy million?" the woman mused.

"I'm one bought it," Kaileen said.

"Uh, and I'm the queen of England," Anne scoffed.

"Oh! Your Highness," Kaileen said, adopting a British accent. "I didn't recognize you without your crown!"

"Kaileen, you serious?" Anne hissed, studying the girl's face.

"Yes ma'am, been waiting on Jayanne's divorce so that Larry can't come back, say half of it's his," Kaileen affirmed.

"We got seventy million dollars?" Anne screamed.

"Shh! Shh! God! Need everybody in the trailer park hearing you?" Kaileen shushed.

"We got..." Anne whispered.

"'Bout nineteen million when I take the all-in-one payout, then got all them taxes," Kaileen patiently explained.

Anne immediately proved that money and family don't mix; she insisted that she deserved half of Kaileen's winnings. After all, it was she that put a roof over her granddaughter's head for all these years.

"I'm putting two million into a trust for Layla, two for J.J., and two for Jayanne and Jayanne's baby," Kaileen said firmly.

"And what I get?" Anne demanded, eyes squinting tight.

"Four million," Kaileen said.

"That's..." Anne said, trying to do the math in her head.

"Altogether? Comes to ten million," Kaileen said, fighting against her smirk.

"And that leaves, you getting nine million? For yourself? After all I done for you?" Anne snarled.

"I'm one bought the ticket," Kaileen said.

That night, George searched Kaileen's car while Anne stealthily snuck into the bedroom that Jayanne, Kaileen and Layla shared. She grabbed Kaileen's purse off the low dresser.

"Not in there," Kaileen said calmly. "And tell George it ain't in the car neither."

"You give it here," Anne demanded.

"Why I didn't want tell nobody," Kaileen sighed.

The next day, Anne again demanded that Kaileen turn over the ticket. George backed up his girlfriend's demand; Kaileen owed them the ticket.

"Ticket? What ticket?" J.J. demanded to know.

Kaileen left the table, grabbed her book bag and prepared to leave the trailer. George blocked her progress.

"And you ain't taking my car," Anne snarled.

"George, move," Kaileen ordered.

"No ma'am, little Miss My Shit Don't Stink," George smiled nastily.

Kaileen's kick caught George squarely in the crotch. While he knelt on the floor, grunting obscenities, Kaileen stepped around him and left the trailer.

Buddy Jones of Jones, Owens & Downing and Associates liked to joke that he was a horrible lawyer. He had morals and lived his life by the Christian ethics his mother had instilled in him. He sat and listened to the young and beautiful girl and marveled at her plan of action.

"And, even after all that, you still wanting grant her four million?" Buddy asked.

"Yes sir; she did raise me and my sisters and brother," Kaileen said. "And I know my parents. They ain't put penny one in Grandmother's hand. Oh, I'm sure they meant to, they had every intention putting couple bucks here and there, but see, this investment opportunity? Well, damned if it didn't just crash."

"And two million..." Buddy mused.

"Jayanne's fixing having a baby," Kaileen said. "And sure as I'm sitting here? Baby daddy going say ain't his, he ain't paying nothing. And even after we prove he is the daddy? He'll quit his job before he lets any little trailer tramp get any his hard-earned money."

"Jason Paul Withers, Jr," Buddy said.

"He's got Spina Bifida; they been doing some surgeries; I don't know how much they cost, but can't be no two million, right?" Kaileen said.

Buddy and Kaileen spent a few hours going over documentation. Kaileen signed papers, Buddy's paralegal notarized the documents, and finally, at three thirty, lawyer and client went to the Lottery office in Clarkston County to turn in the winning ticket.

"Uh, yes ma'am, uh, had a Ms. Morrison call, claim that this ticket had been stolen from her," the lottery official said.

"Oh? Could you ask Ms. Morrison where the winning ticket had been purchased?" Buddy asked, smiling. "We anticipated that. Here is an affidavit from Mr. Leroy Turner, proprietor of Champ's Fill N' Go on Stockbridge road. And here is security tape showing my client purchasing the winning ticket. Plus, ask Ms. Withers how she came up with the winning numbers. Blew my mind, I tell you."

Arriving home, Kaileen was informed that she no longer had a home with Grandmother and George. And again, Anne snarled that Kaileen was using her car without permission.

Kaileen could not think of a single thing she wanted or needed from the trailer. She removed her textbooks from the trunk of the car, her book bag from the rear and put the keys on the seat of the car.

"Bye. And I forgive you," Kaileen said, walking away.

"Don't need no forgiveness from likes of you," Anne snarled.

"Yeah, you do," Kaileen muttered to herself, walking out of the trailer park.

Andy 'Skip' Schitnitsch was a Teacher's Aide for Dr. Maurice Powell. The gawky, gangly, pimple faced man looked at his cell phone, not recognizing the number. With a shrug, he answered.

"Hey, Skip? This is Kaileen Withers? We had that study group project couple semesters back?" a girl's voice purred.

Skip instantly became a stuttering, stammering mess. All of his blood left his brain and went to his cock.

Of course, he remembered the beautiful blonde that had specifically asked Professor Dee to assign her to Skip's group. Throughout the project, Kaileen had sat next to him, her bare thigh pressed firmly against his trembling leg. They'd gotten an 'A' on the assignment and every time their baths crossed, the blonde beauty always had a warm and friendly smile for Skip.

"Anyway, I hate to ask this, but I need a couch to sleep on; can I crash at your place?" Kaileen's voice purred into Skip's ear.

"I uh, yeah, it's, I live, uh, Kaileen? It's only an efficiency, I mean, it's just this one room," Skip confessed.

"That's fine; it's just for one night," Kaileen assured him.

Skip gave Kaileen the address and she said she'd be there in a few minutes. He immediately began to clean the quite clean studio apartment.

"Thanks," Kaileen said, returning the cell phone to the convenience store employee.

"I uh, why you didn't say you was looking place crash? Got a bed at my place," the young man leered at Kaileen.

"Uh huh," Kaileen smiled. "But I'd hate give you my disease."

"Oh! Hey, I uh, um, that's all right," the young man said, eyes wide.

"Yeah, called common sense," Kaileen thought as she left the convenience store. "And it would be some wasted on you."

Skip nearly screamed when the knock sounded at his door. He wiped his sweating forehead and opened the door.

"Hey Skip," Kaileen smiled, entering. "Oh! Hey, this is nice!"

Skip offered Kaileen a beer, or some wine. She smiled and put a small hand on his forearm.

"Skip, why you so nervous?" she asked.

Then she stood on tiptoes and kissed the tall, gawky young man. Her soft lips pressed against his thin lips for a moment. Then she pulled him down to her level and stuffed her tongue into his mouth.

"I make you nervous?" she whispered, small hands rubbing his scrawny chest.

"I uh, yeah, I uh, you I mean, you ever seen you?" Skip stammered. "You're fucking beautiful!"

"Skip, I'm just a girl," Kaileen smiled. "Now, please tell me you do clean your bathroom."

"I sure do," Skip said. "I got to use it. Hate using a dirty bathroom."

"Good. Be right back," Kaileen said.

Inside the small but clean bathroom, Kaileen used her pocketknife to shave a sliver of soap from his bar of Ivory soap. Wetting the sliver under the sink's tap, she jammed the sliver into her protesting rectum. Then, while she waited for the soap to do its magic, she stripped out of ripped denim jacket, flannel shirt, heavy bra, scuffed vinyl tennis shoes and faded skintight jeans. She left her white knee socks and plain white bikini briefs on.

Skip wasn't attractive by any stretch of the imagination. He had oily hair, which made it impossible to tell if it was light brown or dark blond in color, and a really bad haircut. His face was mottled with acne, his nose was too big, and his lips were thin.

Physically, he was far too thin. His elbows were knobby, his knees were knobby, and his arms and chest looked like he'd never heard of a pushup.

But Skip was sweet. He was also quite intelligent and Kaileen was one of those girls that found intelligence to be a turn-on.

"Uh, oh God," Kaileen grunted as the roiling in her guts caused her to cramp.

Forcefully, noisily, she emptied her bowels into the commode. When she was sure she'd finished, she washed her hands and inspected herself in his faded mirror.

Her skin was pale but not pasty looking. Her breasts sagged slightly under their weight; that was to be expected. Her areolae were roughly the size of half-dollars and her nipples stuck out nearly a half inch.

Her crotch was now capped with a thick triangle of blonde fur; she'd not had the time nor the money to wax her pubic region. She was sure Skip wouldn't find her thatch of pubic hair objectionable, though.

"I uh, there's this show fixing come on, North Woods Law?" Skip said when Kaileen opened the door of his bathroom.

Then Skip turned and saw Kaileen. He stopped talking and stared at her.

"Or we could fuck," Kaileen said. "You like doing it up the butt?"

Skip's first ejaculation was wasted in his briefs. His second ejaculation shot off down Kaileen's throat a millisecond after she wrapped her pouting lips around his cock.

Kaileen gently pushed Skip to lay on his futon. She pressed her nearly nude body against his shivering body and nuzzled his neck.

"Skip, Skip, calm down, Baby," Kaileen soothed. "Skip, I'm just a girl."

A third ejaculation blasted from Skip's cock as Kaileen applied some KY jelly to his throbbing erection. Kaileen smiled reassuringly at Skip as she continued to lubricate his cock.

His cock was long, like the rest of him. Kaileen estimated Skip's erection was at least eight inches long. And, like the rest of him, Skip's erection was slim. Kaileen stripped off her panties and straddled Skip's hips.

She used her left hand to pull her buttocks apart. She used her right hand to guide his slimy cock to her rosebud.

"Oh yes," Kaileen hissed as the head of Skip's cock pressed against her tightly clenched anus.

"Ugh, oh God," Skip groaned as he felt Kaileen's anus slowly flower open.

"Uh, oh," Kaileen grunted as her weight pushed Skip's cock into her struggling rectum.

Skip lay stock still, hands at his sides as Kaileen forced the head of his cock into her incredible tightness. Kaileen smiled down at him and picked up one of his heavy hands.

"Here, Baby, God gave me big old titties, so you'd have something play with," Kaileen purred, mashing Skip's limp hand against her breast.

Skip got with the program and began to play with Kaileen's firm flesh. By the time his scruff of pubic hair rested against her stretched anus, Skip was mauling Kaileen's firm breasts, tugging at her nipples. When Kaileen took his right hand from her breast and pressed it against her wet slit, Skip alternated his attention from pussy to tits, from tits to pussy.

"Oh God yes!" Kaileen shrieked in orgasm.

"Ugh, aw shit no," Skip cried out as Kaileen's orgasm strangled his cock, forcing his own ejaculation to spurt out.

When Skip's limp cock slipped from her stretched rectum, Kaileen leaned forward and gave Skip a kiss. Then she wiggled off the futon and dashed into the bathroom.

Skip lay, mind in a fog. He could not believe that the gorgeous creature had called, asked to spend the night at his place. Then, she had just taken Skip's cursed virginity. Even in his fantasies, Skip couldn't have envisioned a night like this one.

"Okay, let's get you cleaned up," Kaileen cooed, swiping his cock with a wet cloth.

"I uh, I thought, I didn't know girls liked that," Skip stammered.

"Anal sex? Maybe some girls don't," Kaileen shrugged, now fondling his cock. "I know I do."

She kissed him softly, then pulled his threadbare blanket over them. Then, blonde head on his pillow, she whispered her story into his ear.

Skip's cock grew to painful hardness as Kaileen told him about Annie Trujillio and she, her second, no, third, third lesbian lover, wrapped in a sixty-nine. She whispered how shocked she had been when Annie tongue had swiped up and down her sweaty ass crack.

"Oh, when her tongue hit my rosebud?" Kaileen shivered. "And then she's trying jam that tongue up my butt?"

"Kaileen, I'm 'bout to..." Skip hissed urgently.

Kaileen quickly sank her mouth over the head of his cock. With a groan, Skip pumped his semen into Kaileen's mouth.

"But when she shoved her fingers in my butt? I 'bout died, I tell you," Kaileen continued her tale.

"Now, wrap them arms 'round me; I'm tired," Kaileen ordered, rolling and pressing her buttocks against his side.

In the morning, Skip professed his love for her. Kaileen smiled and pressed her plain white panties into his hand.

"There. Something to remember me by," she cooed and kissed him.

Buddy Jones helped Kaileen find an apartment and his paralegal drove Kaileen to the Clarkston County Public Utilities Company.

By evening, Kaileen had an apartment, a bed to sleep in, and some food in the refrigerator. The silence was unnerving, though. Kaileen almost used her new cell phone to call Skip. But she knew, calling the young man would actually be cruel.

Kaileen sent her Grandmother her new phone number. She didn't expect a response, so wasn't disappointed that none came.

In the morning, the first salesperson at Pernell's Toyota curled up his lip at the cute blonde. The second salesperson walked over, introduced himself as Jackson and asked her what she was interested in.

"The Tundra; what color it come in?" Kaileen asked.

"And my commission is...?" Jackson crowed as he taunted the other salesperson.

Chapter 3—Christmas brings a new dawn.

Christmas day, Kaileen sent Grandmother a cheerful text, wishing her and Jayanne, J.J., and Layla a very merry Christmas. After a moment of deliberation, she included George in the message as well.

On Christmas, and on Easter, Grandmother usually made them go to the Baptist church around the corner from the trailer park. They weren't Baptist, but it was the closest Christian church, so that's where they attended for those holidays.

Kaileen went to the Episcopalian church close to her apartment. She smiled as she was greeted warmly and made to feel welcome.

"That your red Tundra out there?" a handsome older man asked, pointing over his shoulder at her truck.

"Yes, it is," Kaileen smiled, putting a hand on his bicep. "Like it?"

"Like it? Hell, I love it," the man laughed. "Been dying get one but know how it is."

Eddie Houseman invited Kaileen to come with him to his mother's house for Christmas dinner. Kaileen accepted and, while the organist played Christmas songs and the choir sang, Kaileen and her new friend talked about trucks.

"Really thought real hard 'bout getting me one them Fords; man! The F two fifty? But my Camry was twenty years old and wasn't showing no signs of quitting," Kaileen confessed. "So, Toyota gets my business."

"An F two fifty? Girl, now you talking," Eddie whistled.

Beth Houseman smiled a drunken smile and accepted the attractive girl into her home. Kaileen did ingratiate herself to the old woman when she insisted on helping to prepare the Christmas dinner.

And, just as the last dish went into the dishwasher, Kaileen's cell phone rang. She did not recognize the number, so was cautious when she answered.

"Hello," she said.

"Hey, hey, hey! Merry Christmas," her father's voice boomed out, dripping false cheerfulness.

"Merry Christmas; who is this?" Kaileen asked.

"Who is... This is your dad," her father said.

"Oh! Dad! Well, I mean, shit, when's last time I heard your voice?" Kaileen asked.

"Anyway," Jason said, ignoring his daughter's comment. "Just calling wish you a Merry Christmas, and..."

"Oh, and thank you so much for the gift. It's beautiful. And the card," Kaileen said. "Oh! And my birthday. Honestly, I was shocked you even remember what day my birthday's on, Dad."

"I uh..." Jason said.

"What day is it on, Dad?" Kaileen demanded, stepping outside of the Houseman home.

"God, I don't know. What day is it on, Kailey?" Jason groaned.

"Kaileen, Dad. Kaileen, not Kailey. So, why'd you really call?" Kaileen asked.

"We can't just call?" her mother asked.

"You could. But you don't," Kaileen said.

Kaileen disconnected the call. She stepped back inside and thanked the Houseman family for their hospitality. Beth nodded a vacant smile. Eddie smiled and said he'd see Kaileen at church soon.

Kaileen's phone rang again as she arrived back at her apartment. She answered, dashing from truck to front door, shivering in the December wind.

"Anyway, before you so rudely hung up on us," Jason started.