Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsie groaned, "Oh my god, yes! She tells me she likes anal best! It sounds so hot!"

Jenny was pretty worked up watching her sister and listening to Jane. She got down on the floor, reached back and spread her ass cheeks as wide as she could, looked back at me and said, "Oh Tony! Fuck my ass as hard as you can! I've wanted this all summer! Fuck my ass like you fuck Jane and Sofia! Just spit on me and shove your beautiful cock into me without mercy!"

I got down behind Jenny, spit on her ass and worked it in for a moment, spit on my hand and spread it on my erection and then buried myself to the hilt into Jenny's waiting anus! We both groaned as the sensations hit us. In the meantime, Sofia got on the floor and, while on her back, slid forward to place her pussy at Jenny's face. Sofia's legs were spread wide and Jenny dove in tongue first!

While I was fucking her sister's ass, Jane was whispering constantly in Elsie's ear telling her how hot we looked and how much Jenny liked being sodomized by me. "Would you like Tony to fuck your ass someday, Elsie," Jane asked?

"Oh my god, yes! The sooner the better," she moaned!

It was wonderful to be with Jenny again. She was so passionate and giving of herself. I fucked her for quite a while and would, occasionally, reach under her, pull her piercing and make her cum very hard. Jenny used her tongue trick on Sofia's piercing, causing Sofia to have a massive climax.

I could hear Elsie bring herself to a climax and when I turned to look, I saw Jane bury her face into Elsie's pussy. I turned my attention back to Jenny and her beautiful ass and began pounding into her even harder as I felt my orgasm build. Before long I released my load of semen into Jenny's rectum as she had, yet, another orgasm. The two of us collapsed on the floor, sucking in air as fast as we could. Sofia got off her back, knelt between Jenny's legs and licked my discharge from Jenny's anus.

When Jenny got her breath back, she said, in Vietnamese, "Elsie, you should trade places with Jane and bring her pleasure like she did for you!"

Elsie smiled broadly, jumped down off of the washer and told Jane to take her place. When Jane climbed up on the washer, Elsie spread Jane's legs widely and then buried her face into Jane's pussy. Jenny, Sofia and I stood and watched Elsie as she ate a woman for the first time. Jenny called out instruction in Vietnamese for Elsie to follow, all of which caused Jane to moan with pleasure. Finally, Jenny told Elsie about her trick with her tongue on Jane's piercing. Before long Jane cried out, "OH, FUCK! OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING!! Elsie caught a face full of Jane's girl cum, but kept at Jane until Jane pulled Elsie's head away. Jane lowered herself off of the washer and pulled Elsie into a kiss that lasted several minutes. When the kiss ended, Elsie had a smile and dazed look in her eyes. Jane then said, "My god, Elsie! You eat pussy with the best of them!"

We finished up the laundry and then returned to our house. Jane told Elsie and Jenny that they were going to spend the night with us and that they better be ready for some serious sex! Sofia hung around and asked, "Do you mind if I join the party?"

Jane smiled and said, "You are always welcome to the party! I want to send Elsie to orientation with a smile on her face, much like we did with you and Jenny!"

Later that night, the 5 of us were in Jane's and my bedroom. Elsie was on tenterhooks in anticipation of her night of sex. Jane and Sofia took Elsie into the bathroom while I remained on the bed with Jenny. Jenny asked, "What does Jane have planned for my sister? Do you know?"

I replied, "I have no idea. I'm pretty sure that Elsie is going to lose her virginity, beyond that I have no idea. Jane seems pretty ramped up after what Elsie did to her this afternoon."

"I wish I was Elsie right now," Jenny said.

As I laughed, Jane. Sofia and Elsie emerged from the bathroom. When they got to the bed, Jane pulled Elsie in for a passionate kiss while she grabbed Elsie's ass. Jane then said, "Tonight you will get your wish! Jenny, lean against the headboard and spread your legs very wide. Now Elsie, I want you to get up on the bed and eat your sister! I want you to make her cum as much as possible. Sofia, I want you to eat Elsie's pussy and ass at the same time. Make her cum as much as you can as well!"

Like little automatons, the three women got up on the bed and did as Jane told them. Elsie buried her face in her sister's vagina, without a second thought, and lapped at Jenny's pussy like a starving person. Jenny had her hands on Elsie's head in an effort to guide Elsie's efforts to where she wanted them. At the same time, Sofia was probing Elsie's ass with her tongue while finger fucking Elsie's pussy with 2 fingers. The whole scenario had me as hard as a rock.

Jane said to me, "How do you like watching your favorite girls in action? I'm going to suck you off and make you cum. I'm then going to get you hard again so you can fuck Elsie for a good long time in all three of her holes. I want you to make her cum like she has never cum before, okay?"

All I could do was nod as the picture Jane painted for me made me even hotter and harder. Jane got down on her knees and began taking me into her mouth. Unlike she normally does, taking me all of the way in, Jane only had a little more than the head of my cock in her mouth. She was sucking hard and running her tongue all around. I couldn't believe how intense it felt and was pretty sure I was going to lose my load in seconds. I groaned loudly and blasted my seminal fluid into Jane's mouth. She pulled away from my cock, stood up and kissed me while sharing my spunk with me. Jane stroked me as she bade me to watch the other 3 on the bed. Sofia, Jenny and Elsie were all in their own world as they did what Jane told them to do. Just watching their actions would have made me hard again in just a couple of minutes. When Jane felt me get hard again, she told Sofia to join her off the bed and told me to get on the bed and take Elsie's virginity.

Elsie got on her knees and turned to face me. I pulled her into a kiss and could taste her sister on her tongue which caused me to kiss Elsie with even more passion. I asked Elsie, "Perhaps you should be on top for you first penetration. It can hurt when your hymen is broken, so I would like you to be able to be in control."

"My hymen isn't intact," Elsie replied. Jenny told me the story of how Sofia broke hers using the handle of a hairbrush while masturbating as a girl. I used to get so horny when I would read about how Jenny and you would make love that I used my hairbrush to make love as I fantasized about this moment. So, if you please, can you take me while I'm on my back with you on top? That is my fantasy!"

I smiled and said, "I will do whatever you would like."

Elsie grinned, lay back down on the bed, on her back and spread her legs wide. Elsie looked so provocative lying there. She had reached down and was stretching her inner labia wide, exposing her clitoris and vagina. I leaned down and licked her from her hole to her clit and kept licking up her belly over her breasts until I was kissing her. I worked my cock into her tight little hole and slowly pushed my way inside. Elsie was quite tight and very wet. She groaned loudly and then whispered, "So wonderful!"

When I got all of the way inside of Elsie, I paused and then asked her if she was alright. She smiled at me and said, "I am as alright as I'll ever be! Will you kiss me while we make love?" I smiled, leaned down and kissed Elsie with a fierceness that I shared with Jane, Jenny, Sofia and Judy. I began to, slowly, pump in and out of Elsie causing her to moan constantly. She had picked up a trick from her sister by using her heels to pull me in and control the tempo of our carnal embrace.

After a while, Jane crawled onto the bed and began whispering in Elsie's ear telling her how erotic she looked and how hot she made Jane feel. She told her to let go of herself and cum for Jane. As Jane talked, Elsie spurred me quicker and quicker until she broke our kiss in order to breathe. I was fucking Elsie pretty fast and pretty hard when Elsie cried out, "OH, MY GOD! OH, MY GOD! I'M GONNA UUNNNGGGGHHHH!" Elsie's eyes rolled up into her head as she climaxed. She pulled me tight against her with her heels and held me tight.

Elsie was panting now and looked at me with unfocused eyes. Jane whispered and asked, "Wasn't that nice? Wasn't it better than you ever dreamed it would be?" Elsie smiled and uttered 'uh huh' to each question. Jane then asked, "Would you like to feel Tony in your ass next and experience how wonderful that will be?"

Elsie's eyes went wide and she asked, "Really? Can I? Jenny says anal is the best!"

Jane said, "You can have whatever your heart desires. If you get up on your knees, Tony and I can get you ready for your first anal experience." Elsie did as she was told, unsurprisingly, and got on her knees. "I want you to take Tony in your mouth and get him real wet while I get your anus prepared for you, okay?" Elsie nodded, so I moved around in front of her and she reached up and took my cock in her mouth. She tried to take me in all of the way, but started gagging and coughing. I pulled back to let her calm down, but she pulled me right back in and tried to take all of me again. This time she did it a bit slower and got me in a bit further. She held me at her apex for a few moments and then backed down a bit and caught her breath. She moaned loudly and I looked up to see Jane working 2 fingers into Elsie's rectum. The pleasure she was experiencing at Jane's hands didn't stop her from tying to take me all of the way into her throat.

As Elsie worked at trying to throat me, I looked over and saw Sofia fisting Jenny's ass! Sofia was pumping into Jenny very fast and very hard while Jenny lay on her back with her legs spread wide. Jenny was pulling on her 'triangle', rubbing her clit furiously and cumming constantly.

I turned my attention back to Elsie who came within an inch of getting me all of the way down her throat! It felt wonderful because she was moaning the whole time! A few moments later, Jane said, "Okay Tony, let's make Elsie cum like she has never cum before!" I crawled behind Elsie, who now assumed the position I was so familiar with when her sister bent over and pulled her ass cheeks apart. Jane slathered my cock with KY and then I positioned myself. Just before I was going to push into Elsie's derriere, I heard a scream from Jenny as she had a massive orgasm and asked Sofia to stop what she was doing.

I disregarded what Sofia and Jenny were doing and focused on Elsie. I slowly pushed forward into her rectum causing Elsie to groan. I went in in very small increments, stopping and starting frequently. Whenever I felt her relax a bit I would press forward a few millimeters. When I was halfway in I asked, "How are you doing? Would you like me to stop?"

Elsie replied, "I'm fine. It feels kind of weird but it feels kind of good too. Keep going." With that, I kept pressing forward slowly. I'm so glad that Jane got me off earlier because I would have never lasted. Finally, I was all of the way into Elsie's ass. I paused for a minute and then began pulling back slowly and smoothly until I was ¾ of the way out and then pressed back in slowly and smoothly. Elsie was groaning loudly as I slowly fucked her ass. Jane was lying beside Elsie whispering into her ear about how amazing she looked, taking me in her ass.

After a while, Elsie began backing into me increasing our tempo and how hard I penetrated her. Jane then reached underneath Elsie and began rubbing her clit as we sped up and before long Elsie had her second orgasm of the night. She cried out, "OH TONY! HARDER! DO IT HARDER! DO IT! FUCK MEEEE!" I grabbed Elsie's hips and began pulling her into me as I slammed my cock into her tight, hot rectum! All I could hear was the sound of our flesh slapping together with the rhythm of our copulation. Elsie then screamed again, "PULL ME UP LIKE YOU DO FOR JENNY!" I reached around her, grabbed each breast and pulled her up against my chest as I continued hammering into her ass. She turned her head around and I kissed her while I squeezed each of her tits hard. I noticed Jane scurry around to start licking and sucking on Elsie's clit causing Elsie to climax yet again. Out of nowhere my own orgasm exploded from me spewing a flood of semen into Elsie's colon. I kept pulsing, for what seemed minutes, into Elsie. When I, finally, stopped, I fell backwards on the bed pulling Elsie with me. As I lay flat, Elsie lay on my chest as we both gasped for breath from our effort.

Next, Elsie sat up and started riding my cock that was still hard and impaled in her ass. I couldn't believe she wanted more, but I was slowly shrinking from the challenge as my erection began to wither. Elsie rolled off me to lay alongside me as Jane moved to lay alongside Elsie's other side. "So, how was your first time with a man," Jane asked? "Did it measure up to your fantasies?"

Elsie grinned and said, "It was so much better than I imagined! Every time I got an email from Jenny, I would picture in my mind what she was describing and would masturbate picturing myself with Tony. Apparently, my imagination isn't that good!" Jane and I laughed. "So, Jane, is sex the same with all men, or are some better than others?"

"It's different with every man," Jane replied. "Some are better at some things than others and some are worse at some things. However, each man is different for each woman as well. I can tell you that Axel, Evan and Jake are all wonderful lovers and will satisfy you if you wish to try them, and you should try them. For some reason, Jenny has settled on just Tony for her male partner. I hope you will be more experimental and try other men. Except for one or two men, I've always found satisfaction from every man I've had sex with."

By this time, Sofia and Jenny had joined us on the bed. Jenny was curious about Elsie's experience and Elsie's was curious about what Jenny and Sofia got up to. The conversation went for quite a while until fatigue drug us into slumber.

The day following Elsie's deflowering had her starting her freshman orientation week and the following week saw the start of classes. I had some very interesting classes and one very tough one...statistics! I was, generally, pretty good at math, but statistics wasn't as straight forward as math usually was for me. Thankfully, I had Sofia in my corner, so whenever I wasn't sure about something I could check with her. Jane's classes, according to her, was why she was in college...reading and discussing the books that she treasured. Axel had started working on his dissertation research as well as teaching his two classes. Denise had finished her dissertation and was nervous about defending it. All in all, we, as a family, were quite busy.

A couple of weeks after classes had begun, I got an email from Bea telling us she and JP were in New York with her gallery show. Judy had been keeping track of the show and said that Bea was getting rave reviews from every paper and magazine she had seen. Apparently, the show stopper was two nude women holding one another called Sappho and Aphrodite. Judy showed us a picture of the work which turned out to be the one that she and Jane had posed for. Bea mentioned that Jane and Judy's painting was garnering a lot of interest and that the "Met" had offered a substantial amount of money for it and a couple of her other works. I emailed her back and told her she should take the offer on her painting. A few minutes later my phone rang. Bea said, "I promised that painting to you, I will not go back on my word!"

My reply was, "Bea, we can go one of two ways on this. I will pay you whatever the museum offered or you can take the money from the museum. Either way, I would like you to profit from your work because you deserve it, okay?"

Bea, begrudgingly, agreed and said she would sell it to me and would bring the piece to Chicago at Thanksgiving time. A few days later, Judy came running to our house with her laptop in hand. She excitedly said, "You have to see this!" She opened her laptop and there was the painting. It was beautiful to see. Also, there was no disguising the fact that Jane and Judy were the models. "Isn't it beautiful," asked Judy. "There are rumors that the 'Met' wanted to buy the piece but was outbid by an anonymous buyer. Who do you think it is?"

I laughed and said, "It was me. Actually, when Bea was painting it she said she would give it to me when the New York show was finished. When she told me that the Met had offered to buy it, I told her she had to accept the money. She refused so we compromised. Frankly, I think the world should see the painting, don't you?"

Judy smiled and said, "You can 'loan' it to museums to display. For example, you could loan it to the Art Institute of Chicago for a year or two and then loan it to the Met. Big time collectors do that all of the time so that great pieces of art are available for the world to see. There's, also, the Smart Museum of Art on campus. It might be nice to loan it to them for a while after the big two have had it. I've been thinking, we should get those pencil drawings properly framed and hung up in our houses. If you want, give me yours and I'll take care of it. I have a friend with a gallery who can have the work done properly to preserve the drawings."

Jane and I agreed that Judy had a good idea, so I went upstairs to fetch the drawings. When I returned, Jane and Judy were still discussing the painting. Judy said, "Jane, do you mind that we are recognizable? It's probably not an issue now since few people have seen it, but it may become an issue later on."

Jane laughed and said, "I've had sex with my husband on balconies while having conversations with passing strangers. Frankly, I think we both look incredibly beautiful in it, so, no, I haven't a problem...as long as Sofia is close at hand to protect us from our fans!"

The school term sped by as it does when the classes are interesting. Jake and his boys remodeled our kitchen in 2 weeks and 4 days! They all earned first class vacations to Hawaii for each guy and his family or girlfriend and each guy received a $3000 bonus. Judy wrote out the checks while Jane and Mary hugged each of the guys. Mary was super happy with her new kitchen and was very happy with Gloria, her new kitchen assistant.

This year, as Halloween approached, Jane decided we should make the pumpkin carving more family friendly so that little Emily and Baby Jane could be included. We decided that we would have the pumpkin carving on Friday night and then celebrate Halloween on Saturday night with costumes and what not. We bought 12 pumpkins for our increased numbers of participants. We also let teams pair up on their own since we had multiple couples. The teams were: Jake and Barb, Astrid and Axel, Pavel and Debbie, Denise and James (Ronnie's brother), Cindy and Matt (Cindy's now boyfriend), Sue and Jackson (another of Ronnie's brothers), Jenny and Elsie, Evan and Sofia, Ronnie and Rufus, Big Emily and Bob the attorney, Mary and Gloria plus Jane and myself. Judy volunteered to be the impartial judge.

When everyone arrived at our house we all socialized, and drank hot cider before the main event. Jane had set up the pumpkin carving in the dining room earlier. When it was time to start carving, Judy made her way into the kitchen. Jane started the timer and everyone got to work. It was fun working with Jane for a change and I think all of the couples were having fun working together because there was a lot of laughter. James and Jackson were engaging in playful trash talking while Ronnie rolled her eyes. Finally, the timer went off and Jane went into the kitchen to bring Judy out. Judy walked among all of the pumpkins and after 10 minutes decided on her top 3.

123456...8