Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay everyone," Jane cried out, "Judy has made her choices for the 3 best pumpkins. Alright, in 3rd place..." Judy pointed at the pumpkin that Sue and Jackson carved. They high fived each other and then hugged and kissed. "Well done! Okay, 2nd place goes to..." Judy pointed to Cindy and Matt's pumpkin. Cindy jumped into Matt's arms and kissed him passionately. After a while people began crying 'get a room' and other such taunts. They both got red faced in embarrassment. "And, finally, this year's pumpkin carving champions are..." Judy pointed to Mary and Gloria's pumpkin. Their celebration was much more subdued as they laughed and high fived each other.

Jane walked over to our new dishes hutch where there were 3 wrapped packages that were this year's prizes. "We changed our prize structure this year in order to make the evening more family friendly. So, for third place to Sue and Jackson!" Everyone applauded. Jackson insisted that Sue should open their prize. She tore the cover off and held up an illustrated copy of the Kama-Sutra! "I couldn't go cold turkey on the G-rating," Jane said. Everybody laughed. "Study it well you two! Okay, second prize goes to Cindy and Matt!" Matt said that Cindy should open the prize. She tore the paper off and found the same illustrated Kama-Sutra plus an envelope. When she opened it, there was a card for an all-expenses paid 2-night weekend stay in a deluxe suite at the Palmer House. Cindy threw herself at Jane and hugged and kissed her and then did the same with me.

Jane said, "Use this as a practice run for your Hawaii vacation! Okay, our winners, Mary and Gloria! I bet you're nervous about spending a holiday together aren't you. I gambled that you two would win given your vocations." Jane grabbed 2 envelopes off the hutch and handed one to each of the women. In each was a check for $10,000. Mary screamed and pulled Jane into a backbreaking hug while Gloria did the same to me. After a couple of minutes, our two cooks traded places. Jane then said, "I just want you both to know how much we value what you do for all of us. Your meals never cease to amaze us and you both are always upbeat about everything, even when you had to work out of Barb's house during the renovation. On behalf of all of us, thank you from the bottom of our hearts." Mary began crying and hugged me for a long time while Gloria did the same to Jane. After a while, everyone pulled each woman into an embrace and voiced their thanks for their hard work.

We all moved to the living room, had some pumpkin cake that Mary had made that Judy brought out and sat around and talked. I sat with Judy and Barb. Barb said, "I think I preferred the post carving orgy! You would have loved it Judy. Last year, the three wining couples had to have anal sex with their teammate in front of everyone. Tony and Jenny put on quite the show!"

"Sounds like fun," Judy said. "What did the losers do?"

"They watched the winners, got horny and when the winners were finished, found someone to have sex with. I would have liked to been paired up with James or Jackson, just for the experience," Barb said.

I laughed and said, "I bet you would have! So how long have Sue and Jackson been dating?"

"A couple of months," Barb replied. "He's a very nice guy and has fallen for Sue in a big way. I think they make a nice couple. He's spent the night a few times at our place and she has done the same at his. I have to say, if they are having sex they're very quiet."

"Sue's very quiet during sex," I said. "When she's very excited she gets about as loud as we're talking now. She's quite passionate, though. I used to think she wasn't enjoying herself because she wasn't screaming like Jane, but I learned."

Barb then said, "Don't look now but Shelly and Jane are talking and they keep looking this way. You know, to my knowledge, Shelly hasn't hooked up with anyone since she's lived with us. She has that look, though, right now."

Judy laughed and said, "She does have that look! I really like her so make it good for her, okay?"

I shook my head and said, "I always try to make it good for everyone."

Barb and Judy laughed and said, at the same time, 'you do make it very good!' We continued talking until everyone began drifting away. I hugged Rufus and Ronnie and held Baby Jane for a few moments while they got dressed. She had grown quite a bit since last Thanksgiving. She was sound asleep as I took her in my arms but woke up during the exchange. She looked at me and smiled her beautiful smile as she grabbed my nose. I kissed her nose and smiled back at her. Ronnie said, "She really likes you. She doesn't usually like anyone but Rufus or myself hold her these days."

I smiled as I handed her back to Ronnie and said, "Well, I really like her as well. It was great seeing you guys." When they left, there was just Jane, Shelly and I left in the living room. I sat down with them and asked, "Did you two have fun? Barb was lamenting about the lack of an orgy this year."

"You mean it's true," Shelly cried out, "You had orgies here?"

Jane laughed and said, "Tony and Jenny were the stars of last year's pumpkin carving orgy."

Shelly blushed and asked, "May I be the star with Tony this year?"

Jane replied, "You may. Let's get you upstairs and get you ready. Tony will know when to come up." And with that, Jane and Shelly left me. I thought Shelly would have had sex with me before now, but I like that she took her time and didn't rush herself. The few times I had talked to her I had liked her level headedness and straight forward way of dealing with things. I gave she and Jane 20 minutes and then headed upstairs. Just as I reached for the doorknob, our bedroom door opened and Jane stepped out.

"She would like to be just with you this first time. I think I'm going to wander over to Barb's and play with Jenny and Elsie tonight. Make this a wonderful night for a wonderful girl. I love you so much, Tony."

"I love you too Jane. Have fun with the sisters." We kissed and then Jane wandered downstairs while I entered our bedroom.

Shelly was lying on our bed with her head propped up with one arm. She looked very beautiful as she lay there looking me over. I told her I wanted to brush my teeth and what not and would be back in a few minutes. I brushed my teeth, relieved myself and then took a quick shower. As I showered, a picture of Shelly lying on our bed popped into my head and I got instantly hard. I remained hard as I dried myself and as I reentered the bedroom. Shelly's eyes got wide as she saw my erection and a smile crossed her face. As I lay on the bed and moved towards her in the middle, Shelly pushed me on my back, crawled on top of me and began kissing me with a fervor I hadn't expected. Our tongues entwined as I pulled her into me with a frenzied hunger.

I ran my hands all over her back and down to her ass. My erection was between her legs as she rubbed herself up and down on it, getting me wet with her dew. We must have kissed like this for a half an hour until she reached between us, took my cock in her hand and worked it into her soaking wet vagina. She was very tight as she slowly worked herself down on me. We both groaned into each other's mouths as we continued kissing. When Shelly had me all of the way in, she pushed her torso up with her hands on my chest and began working me in and out of her by rolling her hips. Her body was glistening with sweat; her nipples were taut and stuck out quite far. I reached up and cupped both of her breasts in my hands, feeling how solid they felt for such large breasts. I pinched her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, causing Shelly to moan loudly. All the while she continued fucking me, rolling her hips to and fro.

After a while, she lowered herself down and kissed me again while I grabbed the cheeks of her ass and squeezed them and pulled them apart. All of a sudden, she broke our kiss and whispered, "Fuck me Tony! Make me scream until you make me cum!" I rolled her over onto her back, pulled my knees forward and began pounding into Shelly like a man possessed. Shelly arched her back with her head back and her mouth wide open. I reached behind her and pulled her chest up to mine as I plowed into her pussy with everything I had. Shelly began screaming, "FUCK ME, TONY! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME CUMMMM! OH, FUCK, OH, FUCK, OH, FUCKKKK, I'M AAAIIIIEEEEE!" Shelly's orgasm hit her like a freight train.

I was getting close as I continued fucking Shelly as hard as I could. I cried out, "I'M GOING TO CUM!! Shelly wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her as my climax sent my sperm cascading into her womb. My cock was pulsing as I gushed over and over. Finally, it was over. Shelly held me tight with her legs and arms as we both breathed hard from our exertion. When our breathing calmed down, Shelly grabbed my head and pulled me in for another kiss. After a while we broke the kiss as I rolled off of Shelly's body. She immediately rolled up against my side and snuggled her nose against my cheek. We lay there for quite some time before Shelly said, "My god! Jane and everyone wasn't kidding. That was the most wonderful sex I have ever had."

I chuckled and said, "It was, pretty intense. It was wonderful, wasn't it?" We just lay there holding one another for quite a while with either Shelly or myself moving to kiss the other. Then, all of a sudden, Shelly moves her head down my body and takes my flaccid cock into her mouth. She licked, sucked and kissed it until I was hard again.

She then crawled back up my body and said, "I wasn't sure if I wanted to do it or not, but after this evening, well, will you do me in the ass? I've never done it before and have always been afraid to try. Everyone here raves about butt sex, so I thought, with you I would like to at least try it. I'm so on fire right now, I just want you in my ass! Jane prepared me before you came up, just in case."

"If you're sure, I would love to have anal sex with you. However, if it's too much for you, don't hesitate to tell me to stop. I will do whatever you tell me to do. Okay?"

Shelly smiled at me, kissed me and said, "I love you Tony! I've loved you since you came to talk to me that day."

"I love you to Shelly." She pulled me in for another passionate kiss. When we broke the kiss, I asked, "How would you like to do this? The easiest for you to control the pace and penetration is with you on top. The easiest way for me to control things is doggy style. So, the choice is yours."

Shelly thought for a moment and then said, "I think I'll trust you. Let's do it doggy style!" Shelly turned over onto her belly and then pushed herself up to her hands and knees. While she moved, I got a tube of KY from a bedside table. When I got behind her again, I admired her lovely ass. Her ass rivaled Judy's for perfection! Shelly looked over her shoulder, smiled and asked, "So, what do you think? Do you like my tushy?"

I smiled and said, "Your tushy is perfect! I was just admiring it, it's a thing of beauty!" With that, I bent over and began placing kisses all over the globes of her derriere. After a while, I told Shelly to reach back and spread her cheeks wide for me. She laid her head on the bed, reached back and spread her cheeks nice and wide. I immediately kissed her pucker and licked it a few times.

"My god! That feels very nice," Shelly exclaimed! "Do that some more!" I was planning on doing that a lot more as I began licking and probing her anus again. Shelly was moaning loudly as I licked her and began pushing my tongue as deeply as I could. After ten minutes of that, I sat up, squirted some lube on Shelly's rosebud and began working it in slowly with my middle finger. Shelly groaned loudly as I worked my finger in deeper and deeper. "Ooh! That feels nice as well!"

When I got my finger all of the way in, I pumped it in and out a few times and then added my index finger and some more lube. A bit later I added my ring finger and some more lube and was stretching Shelly out nicely. Finally, Shelly said, "Will you put your cock in me now, please?" I pulled my fingers from her, slathered a lot of the KY on my erection and then slowly pushed into Shelly. When the head of my cock popped into her, Shelly reached back and pushed against my leg as I stopped. "Go slowly, please! It hurts a little." I held still until she said she was okay for more. I pushed in a bit and stopped until Shelly said more. We kept at it this way until I was all of the way in. Shelly moaned, saying, "You feel enormous in my ass! How do I feel to you?"

"You feel very tight, very hot and very good," I replied. "Let me know when you want me to move."

Shelly pushed back against me and then moved her ass from side to side and said, "I'm liking this more and more! Go ahead and start fucking me." I pulled back slowly which caused Shelly to groan loudly and then I pressed back in when I just had the head left inside of her. "Ooh! That feels nice! Do that some more!" I kept up the slow tempo while giving her long strokes in and out. For me, I loved anal sex this way. The sensations were so exquisite as I stroked in and out slowly. Shelly was groaning and muttering, "Yes! Oh, yes! So, good! Yes!" This whole time, Shelly was pulling her cheeks apart, so I told her to release them and push up on her arms so I could fondle her breasts. She did as I asked and I grabbed one of her tits and pinched and rolled her nipple with one hand while I rubbed her clit with my other hand.

Once I started stimulating Shelly's clit she began pushing back against me speeding our copulation up. She, also, began breathing heavier and faster and before too long had another orgasm. This one hit her hard as she shivered and shook in ecstasy. When she was able, Shelly cried out, "THIS IS SO FUCKING AMAZING! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW! FUCK ME HARDER, TONY! FUCK MY ASS LIKE YOU FUCKED MY PUSSY EARLIER! FUCKING POUND ME AND MAKE ME SCREAM FOR MERCY!"

I brought both of my hands to Shelly's hips and began fucking Shelly's ass the way she wanted! She dropped her head back down to the mattress and reached back with her right hand and began rubbing her clit. "MY GOD! OH, FUCK! FUCK ME! FUCK ME!" Shelly cried out! A few moments later, Shelly had another orgasm as she screamed, "FUUUCCCKKK!"

My own orgasm was building by now and a few minutes later I cried out, "I'M CUMMING SHELLY!" A few moments later I released my fusillade of sperm into Shelly's rectum as I held her tight and buried myself as deep into her as I could get. When my cock quit pulsing, Shelly collapsed onto her belly with me on top of her. I rolled to my left and pulled Shelly with me as we gasped for air. We were both covered in sweat as our chests heaved. When I had regained my breath, I said, "Oh, man! That was incredible! You were incredible!"

Shelly pulled my arm tight across her breasts and said, "I never dreamed that anal could be so, I don't know, so satisfying! I've never cum that hard before like I did just now. I hope we can do this again...a lot!" After a short while, my cock fell from Shelly's anus and we fell asleep. In the morning, I awoke with Shelly looking at me and smiling. She leaned in and kissed me tenderly as we lay there and then I suggested we take a shower before we went downstairs.

She agreed, so we both got up and went into the shower. As we showered, I told Shelly that I had to pee. She said that was fine and as I let my stream go, she stepped in front of me, grabbed my penis and stroked it while I peed on her arm and stomach. When I had finished, she kissed me and said, "I have to pee as well. Will you stroke me while I go?" I nodded and then she threw her hands around my neck and kissed me while I reached down and stroked her pussy while she released a very warm stream of urine onto my hand. When she finished, Shelly said, "I don't know why, but I've always wanted to do that with someone. It felt so erotic. Someday, maybe, you can pee on my face. I think I would like that as well." I told her I would be happy to oblige her.

We washed each other thoroughly and after we rinsed off, Shelly dropped to her knees and took my, now erect, cock into her mouth and began sucking me. I was very hard now and after just a couple of moments, Shelly stood and asked, "Will you fuck me again and when you cum, will you cum in my mouth this time?" Shelly bent over and placed her hands on the shower wall. I walked behind her, positioned my cock at her opening and then slowly pushed forward. We both groaned as I sank my meat into her pussy. Once in I began thrusting into her in a nice medium pace.

Shelly reached under herself and began rubbing her clit rather frantically and had an orgasm pretty quickly. I decide to add to her stimulation by spitting on her anus and pushing my thumb into her ass. Pretty soon, Shelly had a second orgasm as I stroked my cock and thumb into her holes. Pretty soon, I felt my own orgasm welling up in my groin and called out that I was going to come. Shelly twirled around, sank to her knees and sucked my cock into her mouth while stroking me near the base. A river of spunk erupted from my cock and flowed into Shelly's waiting mouth. Shelly sucked every drop before standing and saying, "Oh, Jane! Thank you so much for letting me have last night!" Shelly stood and rushed into Jane's arms and kissed her deeply as I turned to see my loving wife standing just inside the shower enclosure with a smile on her face.

When Shelly broke her kiss with Jane, Jane said, "I gather then that a good time was had by all?"

I smiled and said, "I had a wonderful time. How about you with Jenny and Elsie?"

Jane smiled even bigger and said, "Now I know why you love Jenny so much! I must have come 30 times last night and only got about 2 hours of sleep. She and Elsie are a formidable team. Wait until the two of them get you to themselves! They're tireless!"

Thanksgiving was quickly approaching and with that the arrival of JP and Bea from New York. We had arranged for Ernesto to drive Jane, Judy and myself to the airport to meet the couple. When we saw them in front of the terminal, I hopped out of the car to help them with their bags along with Ernesto. I introduced Bea and JP to Ernesto and he waxed poetic about both of them because he was a fan. As we made our way home, JP talked about what a success Bea's New York show was. "She even showed some pictures of Nils' jewelry prototypes to some people at Tiffany and several other big jewelry stores and got a very good response. We've been in touch with Nils' quite a bit and we think we are at the point where we need to ramp up production. Nils hired a friend who has an extensive marketing background in jewelry and has had very positive responses to our work in Paris, Milan and London."

"Okay, well, I'll jet some money to Nils and let him get started on his manufacturing site," Judy said. Turning to Jane and I, Judy asked, "You two are still interested, right?"

Jane squawked, "My god, yes! The pictures were just fantastic. Other than my piercings and my wedding rings, I've never been one to wear jewelry, but I think that is going to change!"

When we got home we had Ernesto pull up to the new house where Bea and JP would be staying. We showed them to their room and Bea reacted immediately to Aggie's wall painting. "I love the wall," Bea said, "Who did it and may I meet the person?" We explained it was a friend from college and that we would invite her over. We showed Bea the other 3 rooms as well which Bea raved about. We showed JP and Bea the tunnel and how to get from place to place. We left them to settle in and told them that dinner would be at 6:30pm. As Jane and I walked back to our house, Jane called her friend Aggie and invited her to dinner, which Aggie accepted.

I had bought some wine, mostly for JP and Bea to consume while they visited. They came to our house at about 6pm with Judy, so I offered them a glass of wine. Just as I sat down, our doorbell rang and Jane let Aggie in, who immediately stripped her clothes off. When she entered the living room, Jane introduced her to our guests, "Aggie, I would you like to meet our friends, Jean-Pierre Rameau and Beatrix Marchand." Aggie's eyes got wide as she excitedly told Beatrix what a fan she was of her work. Jane continued introductions, "JP and Bea, this is our friend Aggie. She's the one who painted the room where you are staying." It was Bea's turn to get wide eyed as she expressed her admiration for Aggie's work. The two women stood and bantered back and forth for quite a while until Aggie paused and asked, "Jean Pierre Rameau? Are you a singer?" JP indicated that he was, so Aggie continued, "I heard a song by you on the radio today. It was a lovely song about a beautiful girl and the stars. I really liked it!"

123456...8