Year 4 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gloria stopped what she was doing and looked at Mary, as if getting approval. Mary nodded and said, "Go on, don't be shy. He's our boss you know, but he's a very nice man. So, go ahead and answer his questions."

Gloria thought for a few moments and said, "Well, sir, I grew up in Cleveland, Ohio in an orphanage. Apparently, my mother was single and a teenager and couldn't care for me, so she left me with the orphanage. I have a high school education and went to a cooking school. My favorite thing in cooking school was baking, I love to make bread. I would really like to learn how they do their bread here because it is so good! I like movies and reading and that's about all."

"Wow, did you know I grew up in an orphanage as well? We're kindred spirits. Oh, and please, call me Tony. We don't stand on ceremony in our family and we consider you a part of our family. Do you enjoy working with us and Mary?"

"Oh, yes sir, er, uh, Tony! Everybody is so friendly and inclusive. I've learned so much from Mary in the three and a half months I've been working with her."

"Well, if there's anything that you need just let us know, okay? Also, I'll see if I can get you into the local bakery to see how they do things."

"That would be wonderful. I, also, want to thank you for bringing me here. I never thought I would ever get to Europe in my lifetime. France is the 'holy grail' in cooking."

I laughed and said, "It's our pleasure. Also, I don't want you two stuck just cooking. I want you to be able to get out and enjoy yourselves with the rest of us. I think tomorrow, we will go sightseeing into Italy."

As the morning wore on, more people drifted down to the kitchen. We decided that because we were having people over for dinner that we should just hangout around the house. Bea came over to welcome us and to ask if Jane, Judy and I could spare some time regarding our jewelry endeavor. When we went to Bea's house, she said she had some of the jewelry that Nils had made from her design. She opened the wooden box she had it in and pulled out several pieces. Jane and Judy were both oohing and ahhing over the stuff.

Bea said, "I mentioned to Nils that you all were coming to Nice for Christmas, so he sent these pieces and asked that I have them photographed while Judy wore them and then send the pictures back to him. Apparently, things are moving quickly and an advertisement campaign is needed quickly. So, Judy, you don't happen to have a gown with you, do you?"

Judy laughed and said, "I'm sorry, but I don't. There were no plans to do any fancy dining or concerts."

Jane then said, "That's all right, we can pop down to Nice and get her one. Can JP take the necessary pictures with that camera of his?"

The four of us got into Bea's car and headed into town. Bea said she knew the perfect place to find a gown and the right color of gown to buy. Bea's driving was a white-knuckle experience for the rest of us. I sat in the back with Jane and we held each other's hands quite tightly. Bea found a parking spot and then said to follow her.

We walked into a small shop and Bea was greeted immediately by name, "Bonjour, Mme. Marchand! How may I be of service?" Bea explained what was needed down to miniscule detail. The gown had to leave Judy's shoulders bare, should show a good deal of cleavage and be pink. The proprietress, smiled and led us to the back room of the shop. She pointed out a large area where there were gowns hanging and said, these are all of the gowns that will fit your beautiful lady.

Bea dug through the garments and pulled about 5 that she thought might work. She had Judy try on each dress and narrowed down the selection to two. One was pink, but didn't expose as much skin as Bea wanted. The other was a cream to almost beige that showed the requisite amount of skin, but the color wasn't the best. Finally, Bea pulled the jewelry from her bag and had Judy put it on with each dress to see how it would look. The proprietress was admiring the jewelry and said that she really liked it. I explained that it was a new line that Bea designed and a Swedish jeweler made and we need the gown for some advertising pictures.

The shop owner cried out, "Mon dieu! Those rags will never do." Come with me. She led us into a locked room, turned on the light and said, "You really need something from in here! These are some of the latest styles from Givenchy, Chanel, Lagerfeld and Stella McCartney! With those jewels, may I suggest this." She pulled out a maroon gown that looked barely there. Bea looked at the gown and said that it would do the trick. Judy put it on and looked dazzling.

Because it was from a big-time designer, the gown cost a bundle. Bea asked if we could borrow it for a handful of pictures. Judy then asked, "May I just buy it? I've never owned anything from a big Paris designer and I just love it."

Jane then said, "No, you may not." Judy looked upset until Jane said, "I'm going to buy it for you because you won't take our salary and because you look absolutely incredible!" Judy walked over to Jane and gave her a big kiss while barely hugging. We paid for the gown after Judy got into her regular clothes and began to make our way back to the car. Bea said, "So, where should these pictures be taken? Our house is too sterile and yours isn't quite chic enough. Ooh! How about on the beach here? It is famous in Europe for being where rich come to play. For this we will need a real photographer and Judy will need some make-up. We need to talk to JP!"

JP called a photographer friend of his to do a photoshoot on Nice's famous gravel beach. Bea helped Judy with make-up, got her into her gown and helped her with the changing of various jewelry. We all reviewed the pictures, decided they were perfect and sent a disc to Nils via overnight courier.

That evening, Sylvain and his wife, Imogene, joined Bea, JP and the rest of us for dinner. We told Sylvain that the evening would be very casual and to come dressed comfortably. Mary made my favorite chicken dish and several complementary side dishes, plus, a chocolate soufflé. As Sylvain and Imogene ate, they kept making sounds of pleasure, while JP smirked in self-satisfaction. At the end of the meal, JP asked Sylvain what he thought. While Sylvain pondered, Imogene said, in English, "I have to say that I have just had the best meal I have ever had! Where, my dear, did you learn to cook?"

Mary replied, "I attended a couple of cooking schools. One in South Dakota and one in Colorado. I learned the basics there and then I just experimented a lot."

Sylvain, after Imogene translated what the two had been talking about, said, in French, "You should really open a restaurant of your own. You would earn Michelin stars very quickly!"

I translated for Mary and she replied, "I'm quite happy where I am. I have the freedom to cook whatever I want and I am loved by the family I cook for. I think Gloria and I will stay where we are."

Imogene translated for Sylvain and when she finished, Sylvain said, "I can appreciate that. I look forward to many years of serving you in my shop and I hope we will be invited to many more meals in the years to come!"

I translated again for Mary. When I finished, she blushed and said, "I, too, look forward to many years of friendship. Perhaps, by next year I will be able to speak French and we won't require translators." Sylvain laughed and bowed to Mary.

A couple of days later, Nils emailed all of us to alert us to a major ad campaign for the Marchand jewelry collection. I couldn't believe how quickly things took off after we sent the pictures to Nils. Bea was inundated with interview requests about how and why she got into jewelry. It was decided that Bea and Nils would give a press conference at a famous jeweler on the Place Vendôme in Paris 2 days after Christmas. Since everyone, other than Jane, Judy and I, had never been to Paris, our whole group would go there for 3 days before returning to Nice. Bea took Judy back to the shop in Nice to get Judy a couple of more gowns to wear during the news conferences in order to model the jewelry.

On Christmas Eve, Axel managed to get another Tomte to visit our house. I have no idea how he managed this feat in France, but it delighted Little Emily. Tomte gave Emily 2 books, a sweater and some Swedish sweets. When Tomte was about to leave, Emily hugged him again like she did the year before. Tomte, also, brought gifts for us all ranging from piercing jewelry to Lingonberry jam. The jam was a house favorite because it signaled the fact that we would get Swedish pancakes for breakfast on Christmas morning.

We were invited to Bea and JP's for Christmas dinner and to spend the day. We had a big discussion amongst all of us how we all celebrated Christmas' in the past with our families. As everyone described their childhood Christmas', Lily got visibly upset and after a while she got up and left and went back to our house. I had a pretty good idea what was troubling her, so I followed, shortly after she left. When I got to our house, I found Lily in her room crying on her bed. I lay next to her and pulled her into a hug while she sobbed into my chest.

As her crying eased up, Lily said, "I'm so sorry for behaving this way. I was just reminded about how wretched my childhood was as everyone expressed the wonders they experienced during Christmas when they were kids. It was like being a kid again for me, going to school after the holiday and listening to how wonderful everyone's Christmas was while I was living with some crack addict Uncle who didn't have a clue about anything."

I held Lily for quite a while until I said, "You once told me the past is gone and that you live only for the future now. Well your future is with our family, a family of people who love you more than you can know."

At about this time, Sofia crawled into bed on Lily's other side and said, "A family that loves you way more than you know. Lily, I'm sorry you had a horrible childhood and, if I could, I would wipe those memories from your mind. But, believe it or not, your childhood has made you into the incredible person you are today. You were strong enough, when we were in high school, to pursue tae kwan do and become one of the best in our sport. You had the strength to do well enough in school to be accepted by 2 of the premier universities in our country. You did all of those things! You did them because you had the strength of character to persevere despite the odds being against you. I love you Lily because you are a beacon of strength to me, Jenny, Sue, Cindy, Shelly, to all of us. Make your Christmas memories from this day forward. Let them shine with the love you give and the love that is given to you by all of us. Like Tony said, you are loved by all of us in ways you can't comprehend."

Lily let go of me, turned over toward Sofia as both women began hugging and crying. Lily, while sobbing, said, "Sofia, I love you so much! You've always been my idol, the person I wanted to emulate. I'm so glad I have found you again."

"I'm glad we found each other, too," Sofia said. "Do you know how hard it was for me when we used to compete? I know I won all of the time, but it was lonely because people don't like the people they lose to. You were the only person I competed against who genuinely congratulated me in a heartfelt manner. You were so, I don't know, wonderful in defeat! That's why I bought you that Pepsi that time. I had never met a person like you. I swore to myself, if I ever lost, in anything, I was going to lose like you did because you showed me how to be a good person...a great person. You, Lily, are the greatest person I have ever met and are the person I want to emulate!"

The three of us lay on Lily's bed for quite some time while we held each other. After a while, Lily and Sofia began kissing. Little pecks at first that became very passionate. Once they broke the kiss, Lily asked, "Can we make my first wonderful Christmas memory and make love, the three of us?"

Sofia pulled Lily's face towards her and kissed Lily with incredible passion before letting her go and saying. "There's nothing I want more for Christmas than to give you this memory. We have too many clothes on though!"

We all began to strip our clothes off. I asked, "Lily, how would you like to make the Christmas memory?"

She replied, "Perhaps Sofia and I can 69 while you fuck my ass the way I like it!" Sofia smiled, lay on her back and pulled Lily's pussy to her waiting mouth. I got behind Lily, licked her anus a couple of times, kissed Sofia and then slowly pushed my cock into Lily's warm, inviting anus! The three of us moaned loudly as pleasure began coursing through our nervous systems. Lily's desire for minimal lube meant increased pleasure for me as I slowly thrust in and out of her backdoor. I always enjoyed the view of my very white dick plunging in and out of Lily's black ass. The contrast, to me, was a lovely thing. Both women were moaning loudly, especially Lily, as she enjoyed our two-pronged assault on her senses. From times past, I knew that Lily liked her ass fucked with long slow strokes where she could feel every millimeter of my penis as it entered and then withdrew.

Before long, each woman began attacking the other's piercing and clit causing each one to have their first orgasms. I continued my slow, sensual pace as I fucked Lily's ass. However, before long, I could feel my own climax build as the extra friction took its toll. A few moments later I began spewing my seminal fluid into Lily and then we all collapsed on the bed. I held Lily against me, while Sofia spun around and held Lily as well. After a while, Lily said, "Thank you, both of you. I feel much better now. We should get back to the others and I promise I won't get upset anymore."

We got dressed and returned to Bea and JP's place. I sat next to Jane who asked me, in a whisper, what happened. I told her that Lily flashed back to horrible Christmas' of her past while everyone was talking about their childhoods. I said, "Sofia, that wonderful girl, made Lily feel better by telling Lily how wonderful she is and how much she means to Sofia. We then had sex and came back."

Jane laughed and said, "Creating new memories with your cock?"

I laughed and said, "Wonderful new memories!" and then we both laughed.

A couple of days later we were all in Paris. Judy had booked us in a luxury hotel in the Place Vendôme in order to be close to where the press conferences would be. After we all got checked in and settled into our rooms, Jane, Judy, Bea and JP met with Nils and his marketing man to deal with the upcoming press conferences. I took the rest sightseeing in Paris. We went to the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, Sainte Chapelle and the Musee d'Orsay.

Just as we were entering the d'Orsay, my phone rang and I saw that it was our friend Queenie from Copenhagen. I stepped back outside as I answered, "Hello Queenie! What a pleasant surprise!"

Queenie responded, "Hello Tony! It's nice to hear your voice. How are you and Jane?"

"We're well. We're currently in Paris for a few days. How are you?"

"I'm great! I just called to ask if the offer of a room in Chicago is still available. I graduated from medical school and have been accepted to do my residency at the University of Chicago hospital. Isn't that the one close to where you live?"

"It is. Congratulations! Yes, by all means, please stay with us! When will you come to Chicago?"

"I start just after the first of the year. I thought I would come a week before to get acclimated, if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Tell you what, why don't you join us in Paris and then Nice? You can then fly back to Chicago with us. If you have stuff to bring, just ship it to our home address. Okay?"

"That sounds great! I can't wait to see you guys again. Are Judy and Lily with you?"

"Yeah, you won't believe what's going on."

"Does it have anything to do with Judy and jewelry? I saw her picture in a fashion magazine. She looked gorgeous!"

"Yeah it does. So, how soon do you think you can get down here. I'll pay for your flights, you know."

"Thank you, money is kind of tight. I can be there tomorrow if that works? Book me on the earliest flight."

"I will, I will text you all of the details in about 10 minutes. I think we will surprise Jane, Judy and Lily!" I told her which hotel we were staying in and that she could stay with Jane and myself. I got all of her information and then we hung up. I booked her on an SAS flight that left Copenhagen at 8:25am and arrived in Paris at 10:25am. I texted Queenie her record ID number and told her I looked forward to her coming.

When I caught up with the others in the museum, Astrid asked, "What was the phone call?"

I laughed and said, "I was just arranging a surprise for Jane, Judy and Lily."

After the d'Orsay, we all headed back to the hotel. We had done a lot of walking and everyone wanted to rest a bit. When I got to our room, I saw that Jane wasn't there yet, so I walked down to the jewelry store and found her there with the others. Everything must have been going very well because they all had big smiles on their faces. When Jane saw me, she ran up to me and hugged me tightly and kissed me.

"Things are going so well; you won't believe it. Erik, our marketing guy, is really great. The owner of this shop is beside himself with joy! He's a huge fan of Bea's and even has one of her paintings hanging right over there." Jane then pointed to lovely painting of a group of people having fun. "Did you guys have a good time? What did you do?"

I told Jane everything we had done and that everyone was resting up before dinner. Jane then said, "The owner of the shop is taking us to dinner tonight in celebration! All of us! I told him we didn't really have the clothes for anything fancy, but he told me not to worry."

Jane went on to tell me that Judy, Bea and JP were going to Milan and London with Nils over the next couple of days and will meet us back in Nice a day or two before we head back to Chicago. She thought she was done at the jewelry shop and walked back with me to the hotel. We all went to dinner at a very nice restaurant nearby our hotel. The owner of the restaurant was a brother of the jewelry store owner and was a big fan of both Bea and JP. I sat next to Jane and Mary with JP across from us. As we ate, JP kept telling Mary that her food was better. Mary, on the other hand, wasn't too sure, as she thought the food was marvelous.

When we returned to the hotel, Judy joined Jane and I in our room where we talked for quite a while. Judy said, "This is all pretty exciting, but I hope it doesn't last too long. All of this travelling is going to get old really fast! My face is sore from smiling so much and the interviews aren't until tomorrow!"

Jane and I laughed and then Jane said, "You poor baby. Would you like to stay with us tonight so we can give solace and succor?"

Judy smiled and said, "May I? I'm going to be gone so much. I'm going to miss you. Do you realize that we have been together every day since New Year's Day? I've grown very dependent on you two. You two give me strength and courage."

Jane got up, walked over to Judy, pulled her up and kissed her deeply. When she broke the kiss, Jane said, "You give us so much more. We will miss you as well. Now let's get naked and have some fun!" Jane began pulling Judy's clothes off while Judy returned the favor. I was getting hard just watching those two as they embraced one another. Finally, Judy pushed Jane down on the bed and while still standing, but bent over began eating Jane. I stripped my clothes, got down on my knees and began eating Judy from behind. Both women were groaning with pleasure as they got satisfied orally.

After a while, I decided I needed some satisfaction as well, so I stood and sank my rock-hard cock into Judy's hot steaming pussy! I began pounding into her as hard as I could while she continued eating Jane. I watched as Judy's perfect ass would jiggle with every stroke. After a while I spit on her anus and pressed my thumb into her ass causing Judy scream out, "OH, YES! MY GOD, I LOVE THIS!" I reached around with my other hand and began playing with her piercing causing Judy to cum, almost, instantly. I told Jane to slide back on the bed and then told Judy to climb onto it.

1...345678