Year 5 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers

When I had recovered, I rolled off to Shelly's right side and lay facing her. She had turned onto her side as well as we looked into each other's eyes. "Tony," she said, "You are the most wonderful lover I have ever been with. I always feel so fulfilled when I have had sex with you. However, we aren't done! I want you to order room service and then, after we eat, I want you to ravage me. I want this evening to end knowing I have been well fucked!"

I laughed and said, "It would be my pleasure to make sure that you are well fucked! What would you like for supper?"

I called our room service order in and then we made out for a while on the bed awaiting the arrival of our food. When the food was about due, I got out of bed, threw on a hotel robe and then wandered out into the parlor. When the knock on the door came, I opened it and allowed the valet pushing a trolley with our food enter our room. Just as he entered, Shelly opened the bedroom door and entered the parlor dressed only in her peignoir. The valet stopped for a moment and gazed at Shelly as she stood there nearly naked. I cleared my throat loudly, which got the valet back on track. He placed our food on a small table near the windows of the room and then turned to take his leave, but not before getting another eyeful of Shelly. I pressed a $20-dollar bill into his hand and shut the door behind him.

Shelly stood and looked at me and then said, "I don't know what came over me, but I couldn't resist coming out her and giving that man an eyeful."

I smiled and said, "You, my dear, are an exhibitionist. Jane is an exhibitionist as well." As we ate our meal, I described, in detail, all of the things that Jane did in public view.

When we had finished eating, Shelly said, "Those stories have made me so horny I can hardly stand it. Jane is so awesome, but I could never do that sort of thing."

"I'm not too sure about that. Let's walk over to the window." I said as I held my hand out to Shelly. I turned on a nearby floor lamp, placed Shelly in front of the window and then untied her peignoir and let it fall to the floor. Directly across the street was an office building with some lights on where we could see people working. I stood behind Shelly and fondled her breasts while I whispered into her ear, "There's, probably, an office worker over there who has just noticed your beautiful naked body standing in front of this window. He's wishing he was me as I run my hands over your breasts and my hand down to your pussy." Shelly shivered and got goosebumps. "He's wondering if your pussy is wet in anticipation of the sex he wished he could have with you. Run your fingers through your pussy and then lick them off seductively for your office worker."

Shelly ran her left hand down to her vagina and then brought 2 soaked fingers to her mouth and seductively put them in her mouth where she licked her dew off of her digits. "Oh my god, Tony," Shelly moaned. "Will you fuck me now, please? Fuck me in front of this window so that man can watch me." Shelly leaned over and placed her hands on the window sill with her breasts hanging down and her ass sticking out towards me. I lined my cock up with her pink flower and pushed into her rather hard. Shelly groaned loudly as I rammed myself deep into her hot, wet pussy. She cried out, "FUCK ME TONY! FUCK ME HARD! MAKE ME SCREAM!"

I began pounding into Shelly from behind and as I looked up I noticed a guy in one of the windows calling a co-worker over as he pointed to us. "Shelly, look up and to the left, there's a guy watching you and he's calling some others to watch as well!" Shelly looked up and saw the now 2 guys watching her from across the street. Shelly groaned in recognition that these men were watching her get fucked. To add to her lust, I spit down on her anus and began pushing my thumb into her rectum while I fucked her pussy.

"OH, TONY, THIS IS SO FUCKING HOT! FUCK MY ASS NOW! I WANT TO SHOW THOSE MEN WHAT A SLUT I AM!" Shelly cried out. As I pulled out of Shelly's pussy, she turned to her right a little bit so that the workers could see that I was going to fuck her ass.

As Shelly moved, I looked up quickly and saw that there were, now, 4 men up there and 2 of them had binoculars! I smiled and said, "Shelly, there are now 4 guys and they have binoculars!" I quickly grabbed and armchair and told Shelly to kneel on it and then I spit in my hand, rubbed it on my cock and slowly pressed into Shelly's backdoor.

"MY GOD! FUCK MY ASS, TONY! YOU FEEL SO GOOD IN MY ASS! FUCK ME HARD! YES! YES! YES!" I had never seen Shelly this riled up before. Her lust was driving my own lust as I began to pound into her with unrelenting strokes. "MY GOD, I'M CUMMING TONY!" She had dropped a hand down to her clit and was rubbing it furiously while I ravaged her asshole. She was shaking hard as her climax overwhelmed her senses while I continued to plow into her well used anus.

Shelly took a look over her shoulder to see if the men were still watching. When she determined that they were, she said, "TONY, I WANT YOU TO CUM IN MY ASS AND THEN I WANT THEM TO SEE YOUR CUM DRIPPING OUT OF MY ABUSED ASSHOLE!" I grunted my acknowledgement and about 10 minutes later I warned Shelly that I was going to cum. I pulled back a little way and then let my spunk fly. As I pulled out, Shelly reached back and pulled her ass cheeks wide thus showing her admirers her gaping asshole with my gism slowly dripping down her leg. She then reached back, scooped up a large dollop of my cream and made a big show of licking it off her fingers.

When Shelly had enough, she stood up off the chair, waved to her audience and then closed the curtain. "I suppose my antics will now end up on the internet now." Shelly hugged me tight and said, "Thank you for doing that with me. I'm all keyed up now. Let's take a shower and then fuck some more!"

Shelly and I showered and then fucked hard until about 1am. By the time we were finished I was exhausted and so was Shelly. She fell asleep with her head on my chest and a leg across my lower abdomen.

The following morning, we showered, dressed and went downstairs for breakfast. As we ate, Shelly said, "Thank you for a wonderful day yesterday. Please thank Jane for me as well." I looked at Shelly with surprise and then she said, "Oh, please! This weekend has Jane written all over it. But, don't doubt for a second that I love you any less for it. I just hope I can find a lover of my own who is half as wonderful and giving as you are."

I had thought that we could spend a little more time downtown, but Shelly wanted to get back to her home and reality. Ernesto picked us up in front of the hotel and drove us home. When we pulled up in front of my house, Shelly pulled me into a backbreaking hug, kissed me and said, "I hope we can do this again in the future. Maybe next time Jane can join us and she can show me how to be a proper exhibitionist!"

I smiled and said, "I'm sure Jane would jump at the chance. Perhaps after the twins are born."

We exited the limo and both Shelly and I gave Ernesto a hug as we made our way up to the house. Jane met us shortly after we entered and pulled Shelly into a hug and told Shelly to follow her upstairs. The two of them were up there for over an hour and when I, finally, decided to see what was going on, I found them lying on the bed fully clothed talking. When I walked in, Jane said, "I can't wait to join the two of you. We will need to find a hotel with a balcony during the summer so that Shelly can fully realize her exhibitionist tendencies! Now Tony, why don't you scoot along so that we can continue talking."

Halloween was around the corner and with it our traditional pumpkin carving contest. It was getting bigger and bigger every year and now we had the inclusion of Queenie, Vigga, Ginevra, Amelia, Jiri, Anne and Benny. Em begged Jane for she and Jeanine to be included, so Jane included them as well. We had 17 pumpkins for our 2 person teams. Jane decided that we would go with natural couples again this year and that the prizes would be 'G' rated. Jane, also, decided that she would be the judge this year, so I was teamed up with Ginevra.

As we carved, I asked how Ginevra had been doing so far. She replied, "I'm having a ball! My classes are great and I love everybody in your family. I do miss home once in a while, but Gloria helps me through those times and the face time sessions I have with my parents help as well. Thanks for getting my parents the computer setup, by the way."

"I offered to fly your parents here for Christmas," I told her, "Do you think they will take me up on it? They are welcome to stay for your entire break if they would like."

"Really?! I didn't know you had made such a nice offer. I'll make a point of asking them to come and to spend some time. My Dad worries about business a lot, but he hasn't had a real vacation ever. He could really use one and so could my Mom!"

"Well," I said, "We will double team them. You tell them how much you miss them and I will have JP tell them the same thing based on conversations that he and I will have had. I'm pretty confident we can trick them into coming to see their beautiful daughter!"

Ginevra turned out to have a very artistic side to her. Our pumpkin looked fabulous when we had finished. At the end of the hour, Jane came out of the kitchen to judge everyone's work. When she had finished, she said, "Okay, in third place," and pointed to the pumpkin carved by Gloria and Evan. They hugged and kissed a whooped with joy. The second-place pumpkin was carved by Sofia and Martin. Sofia cried out, 'finally!' Jane walked around the table one more time and then said, "First place is..." and she pointed to Ginevra and my pumpkin. Ginevra jumped into my arms and kissed me hard as I held her. Ronnie and Rufus began crying out 'Fix! Fix!' as they laughed.

When Ginevra finally let go of me, she looked at me red faced in embarrassment and said (in French), "I'm sorry Tony. I got carried away"

I looked at her, smiled and said, "Well I'm not!"

Ginevra laughed and hugged me again. Jane then said that the prizes would be awarded after our cider and pumpkin bread snack. We all retired into the living room where Janie, Ronnie and Rufus', daughter came and sat on my lap and hugged me. Ginevra said, "Janie really likes you, doesn't she?"

"Yeah, she has always liked me even when she was an infant. We have a mutual admiration society between us."

Janie had developed into a little chatterbox in our house. She was very comfortable with everyone now that she spent most days with us. She was looking at Ginevra and I quizzically because we were speaking French and began imitating us. Ginevra said to Janie "Je m'appelle Ginevra." As she pointed to herself. "Votre nom est Janie." Ginevra said, now pointing at Janie. Ginevra repeated the two phrases a couple of times and then Janie repeated them while pointing correctly. Ginevra gave Janie a hug and said 'very good'! When Janie pointed at me, Ginevra said, "Il s'appelle Tony." Janie got that one on the first try and then repeated everything several times while pointing correctly.

I laughed and said, "I just may have to teach my little Janie how to speak French. There are plenty of people for her to practice with."

Ronnie came and sat with us and while looking at Ginevra said, "Il s'appelle Mommy!" Ginevra hugged Janie to her again and said, in French, "Very good" and then repeated it in English.

Ronnie beamed at her daughter, at Ginevra and myself. She then said, "She's a smart little thing. I would love it if you taught her French, though I'll probably regret it when she's a teenager and is telling me where to go!"

At this time, Jane stood and said, "It's time for the award ceremony. So, for our third-place prize, an all-expense paid weekend stay at the Four-Seasons Hotel in their 'presidential suite'!" Gloria and Evan stood and hugged Jane as she handed Gloria the envelope containing the details of their prize. "Our second-place prize goes to Sofia and Martin; an all-expense paid weekend stay at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in their presidential suite." Sofia jumped up and hugged Jane and then hugged Martin.

"Okay! First place goes to Ginevra and Tony! This is a nice one, a weekend stay at the Langham hotel in their 'Infinity Suite'!" Ginevra hugged Jane as she accepted the envelope with the details.

As we sat down, I said, "Ginevra, if the prospect of going to a hotel for a weekend with me is too daunting, I'm sure we can arrange for something else. I don't want you to feel that you are being lured into something that you are uncomfortable with."

Ginevra looked me in the eye with a steely gaze, smiled and said, "I can't imagine a finer way to spend a weekend than to spend it with you."

I looked at her with a raised eyebrow and said, "If you are sure, then it would be my pleasure to spend the weekend with you as well. When are we supposed to go?"

Ginevra looked at the information and said, "It looks like this weekend. Ooh! I can't wait. Will you show me around downtown?"

Halloween was fun this year because I got to go trick-or-treating with Em, Jeanine and Janie. Rufus, Sofia and I escorted the three girls for their first time trick-or-treating. Janie took a while to warm up to the concept, but once she saw the goodies she was getting she virtually ran up to every house and would scream out 'TRICK-OR-TREAT!" We all had a great time talking while watching after the girls. I had asked Rufus how business was and he replied that it was great. "The fall term always brings in the new kids away from home for the first time. They get that little bit of freedom and celebrate by getting a tattoo or a piercing. Nils' jewelry just flies off the shelves. Then, after Christmas when the kids are flush with money, the kids come in for another tattoo or another, more intimate piercing. The big thing now is getting favorite quotations emblazoned on rib cages."

Sofia laughed and said, "I have always wanted to get a tattoo, but after Sue's tattoo anything else would look wimpy. Maybe I will have a favorite equation tattooed to my ribcage!"

Rufus laughed and said, "Bring it on! I have never done a math equation. Plus, I would do anything you want for free because I love you so much!"

Sofia hugged Rufus and said, "I love you too!"

The girls were getting pretty tired, so we decided to head back. I offered to carry Janie home, but she wanted to prove she was a big girl like Em and Jeanine, so she walked. When we got back to our place, the girls showed off all of the candy they had received. Rufus decided it was time to get Janie home for bed so he hugged us all as did Janie and then they headed for home. Em and Jeanine headed for Barb's place with their bags full of candy.

Sofia hugged and kissed me and then headed for home as well. I went upstairs to find Jane and Ginevra laying on the bed talking. They both smiled at me as I entered. I stripped my clothes off and then went to the bathroom to shower and get ready for bed. When I returned, Ginevra was still there, so I lay on the bed and told them about the trick-or-treat experience. They both laughed as I described Janie's discovery that screaming trick-or-treat got her oodles of candy.

After a while, Ginevra took her leave and returned to her room. When she was gone, Jane said, "Ginevra is very excited about your weekend at the hotel. She came to me to ask if the stories were true about being able to have sex with you. She said that Sofia and Mary sang your praises about sex. She's not too sure about anal sex, so you may not want to push that. Otherwise, she told me she has had sex with one boy before now."

I sat there and shook my head and thought, 'Why me?' I then turned to Jane and asked, "Do I have to have sex with her? One of these days it's going to get complicated. Why can't I just have sex with you?"

I was unaware of Judy being in the room and she asked, "What about me?"

I laughed and said, "Okay, you and Judy. I'd be so happy with just the two of you."

Judy laughed and said, "Do you really want to know why? Well, I will tell you. You, Tony, are the god of sex. Jane may be the goddess that plants ideas into people's heads, but you, my dear sweet man, are the best lover in the world. You make us all happy and you do exactly what we want, even when we don't know what we want ourselves. We all want to share you because we want each of us to be happy and contented. So, speaking on behalf of all of the women in our family, please spend a weekend with Ginevra. She's a beautiful woman, by the way, so bring her joy and happiness as only you can do."

Jane smiled and said, "I couldn't have said it better myself. Tony, give her all of the love that you give to Judy and me. Make her scream with joy as she climaxes over and over. Bring her home walking on clouds. By the way, I got a special deal on your room. You get one night free having booked 2 nights."

I sighed and said, "Okay, but I want Ginevra to be the last one."

Jane laughed and said, "Nope, I can't agree to that. I don't want to see any woman suffer from lack of sex as long as I'm alive. You have a gift Tony and I'm willing to share!"

Judy laughed and said, "All of us women thank you Jane from the bottom of our hearts!"

All three groups of prize winners were having their hotel nights on the same weekend. Ernesto picked us all up at around 4pm and dropped us at our various hotels. As Sofia and Martin exited the limo, Sofia whispered something into Ginevra's ear which caused Ginevra to smile and shiver a little bit. Gloria and Evan were the next couple to be dropped off which left Ginevra and I alone together. She held my arm and sat up against me. I saw the smile in Ernesto's eyes as he watched us in his rear-view mirror.

When we arrived at our hotel, I checked us in while Ginevra and I spoke French. The concierge, hearing our conversation in French came over to welcome us to the hotel in very good French. He asked where in France we were from, so Ginevra told him we lived in Nice. We then followed the valet who had our bags to our room up to the 12th floor. I tipped the valet while Ginevra gasped at what she saw. We had a view of the Chicago skyline as well as the Chicago River.

After we got settled in, I asked Ginevra what she wanted to do before we had dinner. She replied, "Well, I've always wanted to eat room service, so, perhaps, we can stay in the room for tonight and then tomorrow you can show me around downtown. Is that okay?"

"Shelly wanted the same thing when we were down here," I laughed. "What would you like to do this evening then?"

Ginevra smiled and said, "Let's take a bath in that incredible tub and just go from there."

I had a pretty good notion of what 'just go from there' meant as we went into the master bedroom and began stripping our clothes off. Ginevra is about 5'5", with lovely brunette hair, brown eyes and olive skin which made her look like she was always tanned. She had lovely medium sized breasts with large hard nipples that always stuck out. Her stomach was flat and she had a wonderful round ass. She is very pretty with a beaming smile and a cute little button nose. She was a little older for a college freshman at 22 having had to work for her father while she saved money for her schooling.

When we were naked, she walked up to me hugged me and pulled my head down for a sensuous kiss which got my penis' attention. When she broke the kiss, she smiled and asked, "Did you like that? You know who invented that style of kissing don't you?"

I laughed and said, "Well, it was nice to receive such a stimulating kiss from the source! Are there any other things that the French are noted for?"

Ginevra winked and said, "There are many things and you will discover all of them during the course of this weekend!"

Kalavo
Kalavo
826 Followers