Year 5 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she had broken our kiss, she pushed herself up a bit, stared into my eyes and whispered, "Tony, fuck me now! Make me yours!" She then rolled off of me, lay on her back with her legs spread and her arms outstretched, beckoning me into them. I rolled over to her and crawled up between her legs. She smiled as I moved down to kiss her once again as I began working my cock into her slippery vagina. Ginevra wrapped her legs around me and pulled me into her hard causing me to bottom out. She let out a deep groan and said, "Fuck me hard!"

I got caught up in her lust and began pounding into Ginevra with abandon. She was so wet and tight as she repeatedly pulled me hard into her. After several minutes, she cried out that she was cumming as she shivered and shook under me. I slowed down a bit, but she cried out, "NO! DON'T STOP! FUCK ME HARDER, TONY! MAKE ME CUM OVER AND OVER!" With that I increased my effort and fucked her harder causing Ginevra to cum again. After, yet another orgasm, Ginevra yelled, "FUCK MY ASS NOW! JUST PULL OUT AND HAMMER ME IN MY LITTLE BUTT!"

I looked into Ginevra's eyes and saw a fervor there as I pulled out of her pussy. Without thinking, I repositioned myself as Ginevra rolled her legs back. When I was at her backdoor, I just rammed myself deep into waiting bunghole, burying myself deep into her rectum. When I bottomed out, Ginevra screamed, "YEEESSSS! FUCK ME AS HARD AS YOU CAN! OH, FUCK! I'M CUMMING, TONY! I'M CUUUMMMMMING!!" I felt her squirt as she shook and shivered. Her eyes were rolled up into her head as she was overwhelmed with her climax. I pumped into her ass with everything I had as I was getting close and was lost in my own lust. I continued to hammer away into her hot, tight anus while Ginevra had a couple of more huge orgasms before I finally shot my load into her bowel. I groaned deeply as I was overpowered by the sensations I was experiencing.

When my climax finally ebbed, I collapsed on top of Ginevra. I attempted to roll off of her, but she held me tight not letting me move. We were both gasping for air as we recovered from our exertions. After a while, Ginevra started giggling as I lay atop of her. When I looked at her, she said, "You're still hard in my ass! I'm afraid I'm done for the night though!" She relaxed her grip on me, so I was able to roll over. She rolled with me until she was on top of me as my penis fell from her ass. She then said, "I had better stay on you so you don't leak from my ass and make a bigger mess on the floor. How are we going to explain the carpet?"

I laughed as I looked into her pretty brown eyes and said, "I'll accidently spill a cup of awful coffee on it and then call the concierge with my apologies for being a clumsy oaf!"

"I need to get to the bathroom," Ginevra said. I stood and helped her stand and watched her make her way into the bathroom. I walked over to the window to see if it was still snowing, but it looked as though it had stopped. I sat down with my phone and texted with Jane for a while and then figured that Ginevra should be done in the bathroom. When I entered the bedroom, she was lying on the bed, so I went into the bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth and then made my way to the bed. When I got there, Ginevra was sound asleep, so I turned off the lights and quietly slid in behind her and fell asleep myself.

The next morning, I awoke to the sight of Ginevra staring at me with a big smile on her face. "I never got to thank you for the wonderful day yesterday nor for the amazing sex last night! I'm sorry I fell asleep."

I smiled and said, "Don't worry about it. You burned a lot of energy last night, so I don't blame you at all. So, what would you like to do today?"

"Well, first I want some breakfast and coffee. After that, I thought we could just hang out in the room and make love all day. What do you think?"

"Actually, that sounds like a great plan! Maybe we can have sex in front of the window like you wanted the other day."

Ginevra smiled and said that that was a great idea. We hopped out of bed and while she used the toilet, I made some horrible pod coffee, spilled it where Ginevra left her mark and then called the concierge. I explained that I spilled coffee in front of the fireplace and that someone should come to clean it up. I, also, told him that we were going to breakfast and that we planned to spend the day in the room, so that this would be a good time to have the room tidied. The concierge thanked me for the heads up and that he would have everything taken care of. I wrote a note for the maid apologizing for making her day start badly and left a $100 tip for her.

We went up to the club for breakfast and were greeted by Emma. She told us to take any table and that she would fetch our coffee. When Emma returned, we got up and went through the buffet and then returned. We enjoyed the food and coffee and had a good time talking. We took a lot longer than normal to give the cleaning staff sufficient time to finish their chores. When we thought we had given them enough time, we returned to the room to find the coffee stain gone and everything else tidied. We also had a huge bouquet of flowers sitting on our coffee table.

The two of us spent the day having sex in various places throughout our room. Ginevra was wild, passionate and damn near insatiable. She really liked the idea of people watching as we fucked in front of the window that faced other buildings in the area. At one point, she was standing against the window with her breasts pressed into it while I was fucking her ass! By early evening I was exhausted and was afraid my penis would get blisters. We went to bed early on Sunday night because we had to get up early to return home and resume our classes. As we lay in bed, Ginevra cuddled up to me and said, "Thank you so much for this wonderful weekend. Now I know why Gloria and Mary love you so much."

"I've never had sex with Gloria," I replied.

She smiled and said, "Tony, your love goes so much deeper than sex. Gloria says that you are the kindest and most generous person she has ever met. She says that you and Jane are the only family she has ever had and that she loves you two more than anybody she has ever known. I understand, now, what she means. Watching you interact with people you don't even know, like Emma upstairs, the concierge, sales persons at the shops and the limo driver, you treat them all with kindness and respect and are generous with everyone. As far as sex goes, well, I don't have a lot of experience, but this weekend...wow! I hope we get to have sex many more times while I'm here!"

Ginevra's word caused me to blush as I said, "Well, thank you. It doesn't take much to be kind to others. I was raised in an orphanage with little in the way of creature comforts, but I was cared for and, as I look back on it, I was loved by the Nuns who raised me. They are the ones who taught me to be a good person. Jane was the one who taught me to be a good lover."

"Well, remind me to thank Jane for her good work! I've been curious about what it would be like to have sex with a woman and Sofia told me that Jane is marvelous in that regard."

I laughed and said, "Yeah, Jane loves sex in all of its manifestations and will be more than happy to help you experience girl sex."

A little while later we both dozed off.

Before long, Thanksgiving was upon us. Bea and JP flew in a few days early to acclimate to the time change. Bea had brought the portrait she had done of Jane and myself while we were in Nice in the summer. We found a place to hang it in the living room along with the painting of Jane and Judy and the three pencil drawings of Jane, Judy and I. Our living room was beginning to look like a gallery of Bea's work.

When Bea saw Ginevra, she said, "Your parents send all of their love and can't wait until Christmas to see you." Bea then gave Ginevra a big hug and kiss as did JP. Bea then said, "You look very happy. School is going well?"

Ginevra laughed and said, "Everything is wonderful! School is great and this family is the best. I couldn't be happier. How are things at home?"

JP laughed and said, "Much the same as ever. The apprentice your father hired is doing very well."

Judy then asked, "Did you ever finish your last CD with the other songs in English?"

JP smiled and said, "Yeah, it went out a couple of weeks ago and has been doing pretty well. Would you like to hear it?"

We all said yes, very enthusiastically, so JP went to their room and fetched a copy and we put it on. I pressed all of the room buttons, so all of the rooms could hear the music. When it was finished, everyone praised it. Judy told JP that she would be happy to arrange for him to go on the radio again to promote it.

When Thanksgiving Day, finally, rolled around, Mary and Gloria prepared a fantastic feast with all of my favorites. As was our tradition, we had everyone stand and tell us what they were thankful for. We reserved the last spot for Ginevra since she was our newest family member and she said, "I'm very thankful for being accepted and loved by all of you. I have had a wonderful time, so far and look forward too many years with all of you!"

When Ginevra finished, I invited everyone to dig in. Mary and Gloria had outdone themselves as the food was fantastic. JP was waxing poetic with every bite. When the meal was finished, Queenie, Jake and I did the dishes and loaded up the dishwashers. Jake was cracking us up as he told one joke after another. When we had finished, we went out to the living room and joined everyone. Vigga asked if JP brought a guitar and, if so, would he play for us? He dashed off to his room and was back with his guitar and began playing for us. After several songs, Vigga asked, "Do you ever do concerts or live shows?"

JP smiled and said, "I used to play in coffee houses in Nice, Cannes and Monaco, but haven't done a live show in quite a while. Why do you ask?"

"It seems to me that you could increase your CD sales playing live by making yourself more accessible to your fans," Vigga replied.

"That would, probably, be true, but the fact of the matter is I'm too lazy to go out on a tour of coffee shops. I'm more of a homebody now, which gives me more opportunities to write songs."

Vigga thought for a few moments and asked, "If I can arrange for you to play at the coffee house near here that we all like to go to, would you do it?"

"Sure, I could do that," JP replied. "When would you like me to play?"

"I was thinking a week from tomorrow when all of the students are back and after your radio interview," Vigga stated. "Your music is very appealing and, I'm pretty sure, you will pack them in!"

By the following Friday, JP had been interviewed and played live on the radio. He had mentioned was going to play at the coffee house near us, A Cup of Joe (which had a big picture of Joseph Stalin holding a coffee cup on the wall), starting at 7pm on Friday night. Vigga had arranged with the coffee house to have the show and everything was ready to go when we arrived at 6pm. Vigga introduced us to Wanda, the shop owner and showed JP where he would sing and should set up. As JP got ready, the coffee house began filling up.

Jane and I were sitting together with Judy, Bea, Astrid, Axel and Lily, while at the next table were Sofia, Martin, Jenny, Elsie, Ginevra and Vigga. A few minutes after 7, Wanda dimmed the lights and turned on the lights that illuminated JP. The room got quiet and then JP began to play. His first song was the one he wrote for Jane the previous year in English. It had received a fair amount of radio play, so it was familiar to most of the attendees. When he finished, JP told the story about how that song came about and that he wrote it for his friend Jane. He pointed over at Jane while she turned three shades of red.

After that, JP played a mix of English and French songs while telling stories about each one. The best was an instrumental that he said came to him while he watched Bea paint. The song captured, very well, what it was like to watch Bea work. He decided to take a break at 9pm, so I stood and asked if I could get him something, but he said he was fine. I told him to take my seat and relax. Before I turned my attention to the other table, I scanned the room and saw that it was very full with people crammed together. I knelt down next to Vigga and said, "You have missed your calling, you should be a concert promoter. This place is packed!"

Vigga laughed and said, "It has nothing to do with me, but it has everything to do with JP's music. He gets played on the radio quite a bit and has quite a large following in Chicago. I'll bet you that Wanda asks him to play tomorrow as well because she loves his music. She always has his CD playing in here."

I noticed Jenny was talking to a man at another table next to hers. They were both smiling and laughing frequently as they spoke. Jenny looked so beautiful as she smiled and talked, and I imagined the guy she was talking to was enraptured by her. Elsie was watching the pair and was smiling brightly as well.

Soon, JP stood to continue playing as Wanda dimmed the lights again. JP had been playing and singing while seated on a stool, but before he sat, he pulled the microphone from its stand and then said, "I want to thank you all for coming tonight. I think you should have an opportunity to thank the three people who are responsible for this event happening. First, our hostess Wanda for letting us use her coffee shop! Come on over Wanda!" Wanda made her way to the stage and when she arrived, whispered into JP's ear. He laughed and then said, "Wanda just asked me if I would like to do this again tomorrow night." The crowd roared their approval in no uncertain terms! "It sounds as though you all approve, so we will do it again tomorrow. Well, make sure you buy lots of coffee and stuff so that you help out Wanda!

"The next person I would like you to meet is the one who promoted me when Bea and I first came to Chicago." He pointed at Judy and beckoned her to join him on the stage. When she joined him, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and then said. "This is Judy and she manages the affairs of some very close friends of mine. She may be familiar to some of you as she is the face of the jewelry line my wife has developed along with a Swedish jewelry maker and friend of ours. When we came to the US in New York to promote Bea's art works, Judy talked us into coming to Chicago as well. She managed to get a friend of hers with a gallery to display Bea's work and then arranged for me to be interviewed and play on a local radio station. Without her, none of you would have heard of me. Thank you, Judy, for your love and kindness!" The two hugged and then Judy made her way back to her seat.

"Lastly, tonight was the brain child of my newest friend, Vigga! Come on up here." Vigga walked up to the stage and got a big hug and kiss from JP, which caused her to blush. "Last week while we had Thanksgiving dinner, a wonderful tradition that warms my heart by the way, Vigga asked if I performed live at all. I used to years ago, in places like this, but I hadn't in years. She told me that she thought there would be quite a few people here in Chicago that would love to hear me perform and that I should consider the possibility. Frankly, I thought she was daft, but, obviously, I was the daft one. Thank you Vigga for being so wise! Please, give a rousing thank you to Wanda, Judy and Vigga!"

The crowd clapped loudly as Vigga tried to get back to her seat. Once things calmed down, JP began singing again and the first song he performed was the one he said he wrote with Jane and me in mind. Jane grabbed my hand and turned to kiss me, as JP played the lovely song that we both liked so much. When the song finished, JP stood again and said, "That last song I wrote with two of my closest friends in mind. Without them we wouldn't be here. They are two of the most remarkable and generous people I have ever known and I think that song sums up the love they have for each other and for their friends. They are sitting down here to my right." He motioned for us to stand up, so we did as the house gave us an applause.

When we sat back down, JP resumed playing and finished at around 11pm. When he announced that he was finished, he got a standing ovation for his performance. It took quite a while before the place emptied of customers because people were coming up to talk to, not only JP, but to Judy, Vigga, Bea, Jane and myself. I noticed that Jenny was standing and still talking to the same man that she was during the show.

Finally, we were able to leave and as we walked home it began to snow. I drifted back in our group until I got to Jenny and said, "It looks like you made a new friend."

Jenny blushed and said, "Well, not really new. I have had him in several classes, but we had never talked before. He seems really nice and he really likes JP's music. We are going to meet again tomorrow. He asked me to eat with him before JP plays again, so I told him to fetch me at your house if that's okay. I wanted you and Jane to meet him."

I laughed and said, "That would be great. He's a very good looking guy and he's pretty tall."

"He plays on the basketball team, apparently. I don't really follow sports, but I think I'm going to learn about basketball," Jenny said with a giggle.

The next evening, Jenny's date came by our house to pick her up. His name was Demetrius Scott, but he said to call him 'D' since Demetrius was such a mouthful. He was a 6'6" tall, solidly built black man. His major was molecular biology, he was very personable and a good conversationalist. He towered over Jenny, but neither one of them seemed to mind. When Bea and JP came into the front room, Jenny introduced them as well. D's eyes lit up and he said, "It's nice to meet you both. I really enjoyed your performance last night. I hadn't heard of you before, but my friends were big fans and, thanks to last night, I'm a fan of yours now as well."

Jenny pointed out that the paintings and drawings on the wall were done by Bea. As he looked more closely, he figured out that the nude of Judy and Jane was of Jane in the room. He blushed as he made the discovery, but indicated that it was a wonderful painting. After several minutes of chit chat, Jenny and D made their way out of the door. Jane turned to me and said, "Sometimes I feel like I'm the parent of our girls as they bring boys home for approval. He seems like a very nice guy and I hope that things work out with them."

That evening, we attended JP's second show with a few more people from our family. Queenie had the night off, so she joined us as well as Shelly, John, Louise, Cindy and Matt. JP packed them in again with many of the same faces from the night before. He changed things up a bit by playing some different tunes he had written, plus a couple of Bach pieces. During the intermission, I looked around for Jenny and D, but didn't see them. Elsie signaled for me to come to her, so I walked over and kneeled down to talk.

"Jenny texted me," Elsie said, "To tell me that she and D wouldn't make it. They lost track of time while they ate. She asked me to send her apologies to JP."

I laughed and said, "Sounds like they're getting along pretty well."

"Yeah, Jenny is pretty smitten with him. When we got home last night, she went on and on about how much she enjoyed talking to him. He seems like a really nice guy."

I then asked, "So, how are you doing? Are you glad you stayed in school?"

Elsie smiled and said, "Yeah, I am. It was the smart thing to do. But, I plan on becoming a porn actress after I graduate. It's something I really want to do. I hope you don't think ill of me for my choice."

I pulled Elsie into a hug and said, "I'm sure you will be the best at whatever you choose to do and we will support you always."