Year 5 with Jane and Tony Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers

My cock throbbed with this knowledge which caused Ginevra to giggle. She turned and went into the bathroom to start filling the 'infinity tub'. It was a large, deep rectangle of marble set inside and even larger rectangle of marble. There was an overflow gutter between the two rectangles which prevented water cascading onto the floor. Ginevra, while the tub was filling, opened the curtains and stood before the floor to ceiling windows and stretched, displaying her naked beauty for all of Chicago to see.

When the tub was ready, we both climbed in and sat at opposite ends. The hot water felt really good as we basked in the comfort of the tub. Ginevra had her hair piled on top of her head so that it wouldn't get wet. She looked beautiful as she smiled and chatted about school. After a while, I felt her foot begin to rub gently up and down my hard cock as we sat there. She had a look of the cat that caught the canary, so I returned the favor and rubbed my foot on her vulva. Ginevra moaned as I rubbed her with my foot and before long, she crawled over to me, wrapped her arms around my head and began kissing me passionately while she rubbed her nubile body on me.

I have to admit that my reticence to having sex with this woman was evaporating like a water puddle in Death Valley! I had a grip on both of her ass cheeks as she rubbed herself on me as we kissed. After a while, I broke the kiss and pulled her body up so that I could feast on her tits. I took her left breast in my mouth and began sucking and nibbling on her engorged nipple. Ginevra moaned loudly as I worked her nipples over. A little while later I pulled her up further so that I could suck on her pussy. Ginevra was shaved clean, like every other woman in our family and I latched onto her like a leach. Despite the water from the tub, her pussy was wet with her desire as I lapped up her dew that was oozing from her vagina.

It didn't take long for Ginevra to have her first orgasm as she screamed loudly with her climax. I continued sucking on her pussy and clit and brought her to another orgasm in short order. Ginevra climbed over my head, kneeled on the wider outer tub, looked over her shoulder and whispered, "Fuck me please!" I stood up in the tub, lined my cock up with her well lubed pussy and pushed in. "MON DIEU!" Ginevra cried out as I began pumping in and out of her steaming vagina.

She felt so good as I fucked her...tight, hot and wet! I wasn't going to last very long and could feel my climax rising after about 10 minutes. I cried out, "I'LL BE CUMMING SOON!" which Ginevra reacted to by turning around and taking my cock deep into her mouth. She sucked me hard while she worked me in and out of her mouth and after a couple of minutes I groaned loudly as I released my first sperm shot of many with this sexy young woman. She gulped my spunk down as quickly as I shot it into her mouth. When she determined I was finished, she pulled off of me with a pop, smiled and said that that was fun!

We dried ourselves off and then Ginevra wandered out to the parlor and stood naked in front of the windows. She stretched seductively in front of the window as she said, "I really like being naked. I feel so free and alive. Do you think anyone can see me?"

"I don't know for sure," I replied. "The sunset is shining on the windows so the reflection may be too bright, but you never know. Do you like showing off your body?"

"Yeah, I, kind of, do. Shelly was telling me about how she and you had anal sex in front of the window at your hotel a few weeks ago. I got so hot as she told the story in graphic detail. I never thought of myself as an exhibitionist, but it is exciting thinking that somebody may be watching me now. Maybe later I can get you to fuck me in front of the window or maybe fuck my ass in front of the window!" Ginevra was rubbing her pussy as she stood and talked to me and I just admired how totally sexy she looked.

Before long the sun had set and the buildings nearby were alit. Ginevra suggested that we order some dinner, so we perused the menu and made our selections. I ordered a steak and Ginevra ordered a salad because she wanted something light. I put on a robe to accept the food while Ginevra remained in the bedroom until the valet left our room. "I was tempted to do as Shelly did, but I didn't have the proper attire. Perhaps next time I will wait in the room naked."

As we ate our dinner, I began thinking about what a little firecracker Ginevra was turning out to be. Her remarks about exhibiting herself and about maybe having anal sex later during our visit was really working me up. The little taste I had in the bath was incredible, so I couldn't wait for more. When we had finished dinner, I stood up and had a raging erection as those thoughts were whirling around my brain. Ginevra saw my condition, got a wicked smile on her face and asked, "Have you been thinking about me? Would you like to do all sorts of nasty things to me like you do to Sofia and Jenny? Maybe fuck my ass like you do with Lily? Maybe you want to spank me for being an insolent brat? Well, Tony, I'm so horny right now you can do any or all of that to me tonight! Shall we retire into the bedroom?"

Ginevra walked up to me, took my hand and led me into the master bedroom. When we got to the bed, she released my hand and began peeling the covers down to the foot of the bed. She then climbed on the bed and crawled over to me and took my erection into her mouth and began sucking me. After a few moments, she pulled off of me and said, "I want you to fuck my throat! I've never done that, but it sounds like fun." She then took me back in her mouth and began pushing herself until my cock was deep in her throat and her nose was pushed up against my trimmed pubic hairs. She held me there for a few moments and then pulled back. When I was out of her throat and mouth, she held me, took some deep breaths and said, "I have never done that before! It was pretty interesting, but now I want you to thrust in and out of my mouth!"

This girl was wild! She took me all of the way into her mouth and I began thrusting in and out of it for a while. I wasn't going to cum anytime soon and I think she was beginning to feel the effects of my cock rubbing her throat, so she pulled away, turned around and said, "Eat my ass now please!"

I was still standing at the side of the bed and leaned down and licked her little bunghole. Her reaction was loud and immediate as she cried, "Do that again!" I began rimming her asshole with abandon as Ginevra moaned, groaned and cried out my name. I was hopeful that Jane had taught her how to clean herself. I hadn't discovered anything untoward, so I kept giving Ginevra what she wanted.

After 10 or so minutes, Ginevra crawled forward towards the middle of the bed, turned her head around to face me and said, "Fuck my pussy, now!" I crawled up behind her and began fucking her pussy doggy style. "MON DIEU! FUCK ME HARDER!" Ginevra cried out in a mix of French and English. I was pounding into her pretty hard and decided to press my thumb into her asshole and see what would happen. I spit on the top of her crack and watched my saliva slowly drift down towards Ginevra's pretty little rosebud. When it reached its destination, I worked it around a bit with the pad of my thumb and then slowly pressed inside her. She screamed like a banshee as she had an orgasm which caused her to shake real hard. "PUSH IT INTO MY ASS ALL OF THE WAY! FUCK, TONY, I'M CUMMING AGAIN!!" Sure enough, she began shaking and shivering with another orgasm. I was beginning to think I had another Denise on my hands which made me wonder what would happen if we did have anal sex.

I was pounding Ginevra's pussy hard and working my thumb in and out of her asshole fast and hard while Ginevra was having climax after climax. Finally, Ginevra cried out, "FUCK MY ASS, TONY! FUCK MY ASS AND MAKE ME CUM!" When I asked her if she was sure, she turned her head and stared at me with her lust crazed eyes and cried, "I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE SURE OF ANYTHING IN MY LIFE! FUCK...MY...ASS...NOW!" I asked if she had any lube and she said to just spit on her.

I was in a state of disbelief, but did what she asked. I spit on her bunghole and worked it in with my fingers and then spit in my hand and worked it all over my cock. I was rock hard by now as Ginevra's lust was making me crazy. When I had us both lubed up with my saliva, I positioned myself at her backdoor and slowly pushed my way in. She let out a loud, long grunt as I penetrated her anus with the head of my cock. I stopped for a moment but Ginevra screamed at me to keep going. As I began pushing in again, she had, yet, another orgasm and this one was harder than all of the others!

Before long I was completely ensconced in Ginevra's ass. Like all of the other virgin asses I had been with, hers was tight and hot. "FUCK ME, TONY! FUCK MY ASS!" I slowly pulled most of the way back out and then pushed all of the way into her again. She was moaning deep in her chest and it wasn't a moan of pain but one of total bliss as I fucked her with long slow strokes. After a while I reached down and began playing with Ginevra's nipples. I had become fascinated with her long hard nubs. They were about the size of my ring finger to the first knuckle and were perfectly placed in the center of silver dollar sized areolae.

As I pinched and pulled on her nipples, Ginevra cried out, "FUCK MY ASS HARDER!" She was in a state of constant orgasm as I pounded into her virgin ass. She was muttering a bunch of gibberish in both French and English. She then looked back at me, still in a state of total lust and said, "CUM IN MY ASS, TONY! FILL MY RECTUM WITH YOUR CREAM! MAKE ME YOUR TOTAL ANAL WHORE!" She leaned up, much like Jenny likes and pulled me into a desire filled kiss. I was pinching and pulling her nipples hard, but then dropped a hand to her clit and began rubbing her there. Ginevra, sort of, gurgled and then had a huge orgasm as she gushed a huge amount of girl cum!

This pushed me over the edge as I began to erupt into Ginevra's colon. When my climax waned, I pulled Ginevra into me as I fell onto my side. We lay side by side gasping for air, my cock still buried in Ginevra's bottom. As we both calmed down I asked, "Are you okay? Can I get you anything?"

Ginevra turned her head towards mine, smiled and said, "I am perfect! Just hold me for a while, please."

I kissed her and then she lay her head back down. After my penis had shrunk and fallen out of her ass, Ginevra turned in my arms and faced me. She gave me a little peck of a kiss and then said, "That was the most amazing experience of my life. I swear I had 20 or 30 orgasms and I loved it most in my ass. I told Jane that I didn't think I wanted to have anal sex, but when she taught me how to clean myself, just in case, I just loved everything about what she was doing to me. My anus seems to be very sensitive, but yet I felt very little pain. I just wanted more and more! I should warn you that I am another woman who has fallen head over heels in love with you!"

I laughed, kissed her and said, "I have fallen head over heels in love with you as well! I will be heartbroken the day you return to France."

"Silly man, who said I was ever leaving? I just might stay with you and Jane for the rest of my life, just to make your life even more complex than it is today!"

I smiled and said, "I couldn't wish for anything better!"

We got up and took a shower, lovingly lathering and cleaning each other. I was falling for this woman like I did with Sofia and Jenny. We decided to watch a movie on the TV in our bedroom and before too long Ginevra fell fast asleep. I turned off the TV, killed the lights and spooned up against her back just like I had done with Jane thousands of times. I had dreams that I was floating through the air naked in total comfort, soaring among the clouds in total happiness.

In the morning, I awoke at my normal time and it took me a moment to remember where I was and who I was with. I quietly got up and made some coffee with one of those horrible little pod things and the coffee wasn't nearly as strong as I like it. I was reading the news on my iPad when Ginevra padded out into the parlor. She sat next to me and curled up on my lap. "Did you sleep well," I asked?

"I did," she replied. "I had dreams that I was floating through the air amongst the clouds. I awoke with this incredible feeling of wellbeing. It was wonderful. You?"

"This is going to sound really weird, but I had the same dream. Just like you I felt so at peace when I woke up. I've had that dream before and I know Mary has as well, because she was the first person to describe it to me. I have had similar dreams where I was on a sailboat on a smooth ocean just gliding on the water. I really like it when I have those dreams."

Ginevra smiled and said, "Well, I really liked mine. So, I'm starving! That salad last night didn't nearly cover my energy needs from last night!"

"There's a private restaurant upstairs on the top floor that we have access to because of renting this room. Let's get dressed and go get some breakfast."

We went up to the restaurant which had a buffet set up. We grabbed plates and began picking up our food. When we got to the croissants, Ginevra said, "These things are always so disappointing here. I was spoiled by my Father's and now Gloria's! Actually, I'm so spoiled by Gloria and Mary's cooking, that nothing else tastes very good!"

I laughed and said, "I know the feeling. I used to think I was a pretty good cook, but now I know I'm not. It's a terrible feeling."

Ginevra laughed, set down her plate and hugged me while saying, "Ah, you poor dear. Well, what you lack in cooking you more than make up for in bed!"

When we had taken our seats, a young woman came up to us and asked what we would like to drink. I winked at Ginevra and then asked her in French what she wanted to drink. She smiled and replied in French 'very strong coffee, not that American stuff!' I replied to the waitress, "My lover likes very strong coffee as do I. We don't like American style coffee, do you think you can help us?"

The girl smiled at us, nodded and trotted off to bring us our beverage. She returned with a large, insulated French press. We both smiled and thanked her profusely. We let the coffee steep for a while and pressed the plunger down. The coffee was perfect and we let our girl know that when she came back to check. After breakfast, I left our girl, whose name was Emma, a $50 tip and told her we looked forward to her coffee tomorrow!

Ginevra and I walked around in the 'loop' for most of the day. She was interested in the department stores like Niemen Marcus, Macy's and so on. I ended up talking her into letting me buy her some clothes that she liked, so we ended the day with me carrying a number of shopping bags for her. When we returned to our hotel room, Ginevra fell onto the sofa with a satisfied smile on her face. "Thanks for shopping with me," she said. "I hope it wasn't too boring for you."

"It wasn't boring at all," I replied. "I enjoyed the look on your face as you tried different things on. Too bad it was so cold out." The temperature was in the high 20's, so the walking was a bit uncomfortable. I asked her if she was hungry and she said she was and told me she wanted a good hamburger and frites. I called the concierge and asked about a place where we could get quality hamburgers. He recommended 'Au Cheval', but said wait times there could be quite long. He said his second choice would be 'Small Cheval', about 10 blocks away, so we opted for that and decided to walk. We had a great time eating burgers and fries along with chocolate milkshakes. Ginevra said, after we ate, "No wonder there are so many fat people in this country, this food was wonderful! I could eat this every day!"

We wandered back to our hotel along the riverfront. It was cold, but there was no wind. After one block, it began snowing hard which caused Ginevra to smile brightly. "This is wonderful," she exclaimed! "The only time I have ever seen snow was in the Alps once above Grenoble, but it wasn't falling. This is so beautiful!" We walked arm in arm as Ginevra marveled at the snow fall.

When we got back to our room, Ginevra asked me to turn on the fireplace and turn off all of the lights. We sat on a sofa together and watched the fire while talking for quite some time. Ginevra said, "I'm having so much fun this weekend. I've never done anything like this before because I always had to work almost every day. Too bad there isn't a bearskin rug we can lay on and have sex in front of the fire like they do in the movies."

I laughed and said, "I never realized how much movies influenced our lives, especially with hotels. Both, you and Shelly wanted room service like in the movies. She and I danced while sipping champagne and she said she felt like she was Audrey Hepburn. Now you want to have sex on a bearskin rug."

"Ooh! Could we have champagne too," Ginevra asked?

"Sure," I replied. I stood and called down to the concierge and requested a bottle of their best champagne be sent up. While I met the valet at the door, Ginevra had stripped her clothes off since she had warmed up. I had the valet bring the wine over to where we had been sitting and was surprised to see Ginevra laying on the couch naked as if she was posing for a painting. The valet didn't let on that he had seen Ginevra and placed the bucket stand with the bottle of wine and handed me the two glasses. He then reached for the bottle and showed it to me, a Veuve Cliquot, Grand Dame, before opening it and filling the glasses. When he had finished, he replaced the bottle in the bucket, gave me a little bow and then left the room.

I handed Ginevra her glass as she sat up and then held mine up and said, "To a beautiful woman and a night of pleasure." Ginevra smiled, clinked glasses with me and sipped her wine. The champagne was outstanding as we sat together and drank.

After a while, Ginevra said, "I think you are a little over dressed, don't you?" I stood up and began peeling my clothes off and then I returned to the sofa next to Ginevra. "That's much better," she said and then she leaned over and kissed me passionately. We would kiss for a few moments, then drink some more wine and then kiss some more. When we had killed the bottle, Ginevra said, "That was really good and it went right to my head! I'm really horny now, do you want to make love on my make-believe bearskin rug in front of the fire?"

I pulled her onto the floor and then we began making out. Ginevra felt really nice in my arms as we kissed and after a while, she pushed me onto my back as she shifted around and then straddled my face. I buried my face into her pussy while she began sucking on my erection...I was in a state of bliss! She was doing wonderful things with her mouth and I could feel the stirrings of my climax building. I redoubled my efforts on Ginevra's pussy and began sucking hard on her clitoris, which got her moaning loudly and writhing around. After a few moments, Ginevra lifted her head off of my cock and cried, "PUT YOUR FINGERS IN MY ASS!" I ran a couple of fingers into her vagina, got them good and wet with her vaginal moisture and then pushed them into her anus. She instantly began crying out onto my cock as she had an orgasm.

She was stroking and sucking me at the same time as she cried out around my shaft. It felt so good I couldn't hold back any longer and let loose a deluge of my cream into her mouth. She swallowed my spunk down, but kept laving me with her tongue. She did it so well that I remained hard and after she had had her second orgasm she flipped around, lay on my chest and began kissing me very lustfully. I held her tight and returned her kisses just as lustfully.

Kalavo
Kalavo
820 Followers