Yearly BBQ

Story Info
MILF taken by her boss, he gives her to son's friend.
15.9k words
4.43
94.9k
117
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

It's that time of year again where my parents have their annual BBQ. They always hold this right before school starts back up. My dad (Pete Reid) always invites about 5 coworkers and their spouses. Mom (Deb Reid) also invites five of her coworkers and her boss (Joe Carr). Plus, we always invite our neighbors that live around us. Mom's two best friends from the neighborhood (Bree Whitt and Barb Kokta) are always at the BBQ. I think she invites them mainly because they help her with getting things ready for the BBQ. Plus, they help the next day with cleaning things up. I always get to invite one person also which is normally my best friend Chad. Dad takes care of the grilling and mom and I take care of everything else.

Every night during dinner mom and dad would talk about the BBQ. Tonight, mom was still in her work clothes. She was wearing a simple blue dress which buttons down the front. The length was about an inch above her knees. I don't think it matters much about what she wears, she always looks good in it. Plus, she always goes out of her way to look her best.

As I was saying we were eating dinner the subject of the BBQ came up. Mom was talking, "We have four new employees in the company, I'm thinking we should invite them."

Dad: "Do they work with you?"

Mom: "Oh, no, they work sales (mom works HR). Since they just graduated from college, plus being new to our town, I just thought it would be nice to invite them so they can get to know more people."

Dad: "I don't see a problem. I see your trying to get some brownie points in with MR. Carr. Tell me a little about them."

Mom: "Yes, I would like to get a few brownie points. Plus Mr. Carr suggested I invite them. I told him I needed to ask you. Any ways all four of them are male. I have only been introduced to them once. I really don't know too much about them. He thinks it would be good for them to get to know more people in the company."

Dad: "What you're saying is Mr. Carr really told you to invite them. Do you want me to be the bad guy and say no?"

Mom: "I don't know. I don't want to piss the boss off by telling him no."

Dad: "Okay, I don't mind. Tell them to bring a date if they want. Mr. Carr does know this isn't a company function? There will be only a few people from HR, right?"

Mom: "Yes he knows. He thinks it would be good for them to rub noses with HR."

Dad: "Okay, we'll have a few more people."

We have a big backyard, with a good size swimming pool. In years pass most of the people that show up end up in the swimming pool. We also have a pool table in our basement, but dad doesn't let anyone in the house. Most of the time it is only me and my best friend (Chad Rush) who ends up playing pool. It's my way to get away from all of people. This year I'm 18 and will be off to college in the fall. My name is Eric Reid. I'm 6 feet tall, I have no problem picking up the ladies. I played sports in High School.

As always, the week before the big BBQ we all had to make sure the yard was in shape. Grass cut, garden weeded, this year mom had me clean the basement. That's where the pool table is located. She wanted it clean, just in case the four new coworkers needed a place to escape to, they could play pool. I really didn't understand this since dad has always made the house off limits to the BBQ guess. If someone need the rest room, he always rented two portable potties for them to use.

Mom's two friends were over helping us making sure everything was in shape for the BBQ. I always enjoy checking mom's friends out. They were also MILFs. My mom at 38 years old is a gorgeous MILF with red shoulder length hair. Her eyes are green and as my friends say she has a nice rack. She is about 5'5", I checked mom's bra once she wears a 34 C. She knows that she is attractive but don't let it go to her head. My mom is great. Whenever I do something wrong, she will cover for me. She always go out of her way to made sure dad never finds out about it.

As I have said Barb Kokta is also very attractive. She is 33 years old with straight black hair which goes down to the middle of her back. She has dark brown eyes. She has three kids which has made her hips bigger, but I think it makes her look sexy. She also has a nice rack. She's a little taller than mom at 5' 6".

As for Bree Whitt I think she is the youngest but I'm not sure of her age. She has brown hair which is a little longer than moms. Her eyes are hazel with a very sexy body. She is the shortest of the other two at 5'3". There is nothing special about her, I can't explain it, but she has some kind of build in sex appeal. When she walks into a room all of the male eyes seem to go to her.

I was cleaning close by the ladies listening into their conversation, but really not paying much attention until I heard my mom say, "Remember the four new coworkers I told you about. Well, I've invited them to the BBQ. Well, the rumor is all four of them are packing a real big package."

Bree laughed: "Really! How would you know all of this?"

Mom: "Like I said it's a rumor. A few of the woman that they have dated have been talking about them."

Barb: "Now we know why you invited them. Are you planning on finding out for yourself?"

Mom: "Who me? No, I invited them because my boss Mr. Carr wanted me too. I really don't know much about them. Since they're going to be here it's a good thing, they are good looking. Plus, it would be nice to have some eye candy here for us to look at for once."

Barb: "You still didn't answer my question girl."

Mom: "I'm married. I've never would cheat on Pete. A girl can dream. I will tell you this from the rumors I've heard about these four do put some fantasies into my head. I know I would be tempted if I knew I could get away with it, but it's really just a fantasy. It would never happen."

Barb: "I also fantasize about being fucked by a big cock. You're right, in the right place and right time I would."

Bree: "Eye candy? I'll be checking them out for sure. Trust me we're married, and it will never happen."

Barb: "A person can dream."

They moved back inside the house after that but I'm sure they were still talking about mom's new coworkers. The only thing that I got out of what I heard is that women talk about us men just as much as we talk about them.

Finally, the day of the BBQ was upon us. Chad and I were helping dad with the BBQ as the guests started to arrive. First it was mostly the neighbors, Bree and Barb had bought over what mom wanted them to make at their home. Both of them were now busy helping mom out. My parents always go all out for this BBQ. As dads' coworkers arrived, Chad and I man the grill. After dad got them, all settled with a beer or drink, he came back and took over the grilling. A few of his coworkers hung out with him at the grill. Mom's coworkers have also been arriving and she was busy making sure they all had what they needed. She also made sure everyone was introduced.

Mom introduces her new coworkers to Chad and me. Their names were Dave Hanna, Mike Raska, Bob Nelson, and Steve Janus. All four of them were large men. Dave had a well-maintained black hair cut with a rugged looking face, with a strong jaw. Mike had sandy blonde hair with a strong face. Bob had black hair with a baby face. While Steve also had black hair with a more mischievous look to him. I'm guessing most women would find these four handsome.

Mom: "I'm going to pass these guys off to you right now. I need to welcome a few more guests." Mom walked over to where a few more people had just walked into the yard.

I made sure all four had a beer. Dave asked, "Why don't you two have a beer?"

Chad and I both were drinking a soda, "Dave, right? Well since we're only 18 the folks prefer that we don't drink alcohol." I answered.

Dave with a cocky attitude: "Really, It's their rule. I would think since you're not going anywhere you could have a beer. But that's just me." The other three chuckled.

Mike spoke up, "Damn, Mrs. Reid's friends sure are some fine bitches."

Bob: "For mature married women I could fuck anyone of them."

Steve: "I would love to even fuck Mrs. Reid"

Dave: "Come on guys this is her son. Have a little more class."

Chad: "You won't get an argument out of me. If I had a chance I would."

I just looked at them. Before I could add anything, mom returned to take the four young men over to where dad was grilling to introduce them to him. Mr. Carr was now walking into the yard. Mom left the guys with dad as she made her way over to him. I noticed dad and the four guys were laughing so I walked over to see if I needed to take over the grilling.

I heard dad: "No dates?"

Dave: "We've only been here about a month. Had a few dates from work but no one that we wanted to bring here."

Mom brought Mr. Carr over to where dad and the four young men were. Before mom could say anything Mr. Carr, "Long time no see Pete. Hope you didn't mind me asking Deb to invite these four?"

Dad: "No problem. The more the merrier. Where's the wife?"

Mr. Carr: "Good. You guys enjoying yourselves. Deb and Pete always have the best get together. No wife this year Pete. Kay had something she had to do with her sister." He shook dad's hand.

Mr. Carr reached out to shake my hand, as he shook my hand very firmly while staring right into my eyes. It was a little intimidating the way he did it, "Eric, your mom always talks about you. I hear you're now 18."

"Yes, sir." I answered. Mr. Carr release his grip and returned talking with dad. A few minutes later mom and Mr. Carr walked off to see the rest of the HR gang.

I finally was able to ask "Dad, you want me to take over? So, you can talk."

Dad: "Nah, I got this."

Dave: "Catch you later."

Dad: "See you around."

The four guys moved on to mingle with the others, introducing themselves to the ones they didn't know. Chad and I stayed close to the grill in case dad needed anything. Plus, it's the best place to people watch.

Chad: "I always enjoy this time of year. Your folks' coworkers' wives are always great to watch."

"The best part is after they change into their swimsuits." I said with a smile.

All of the guests had arrived, and the BBQ seemed to be in full swing now. Everyone was mingling around getting to know each other. Everyone had a beer of some kind or some kind of drink enjoying themselves. As time went by people were forming groups and talking, enjoying the day. I left dad to the grilling. I milled about listening in to the conversation of each group. When I found one that I was interested in I stayed and join in. As time went by the flirting started between the women and men. Everyone was really having a good time.

Mr. Kota and Mr. Whitt were standing with dad while he cooked. As Mr. Carr returned to where dad was joining in with their conversation talking with them. I thought this was weird because Mr. Carr normally didn't talk with dad. Mom always talked bad about her boss. She was always telling dad about him being a bully at work. From listening to mom, I learned that he had a reputation of being a womanizer. Even though he was married he would try and seduce the ladies at work. He didn't care if they were married or not. He succeeded most of the time. As far as I knew he has never been able to seduce mom.

Chad and I stood back people watching. Every once in a while, I would look over to watch dad and the other three men talking with him. They seemed to be getting along shooting the shit between them. Which really surprised me because Mr. Carr really never said much to dad. I did notice every time dad or Mr. Kota, Mr. Whitt finished a beer Mr. Carr would get them another. Dad sure was drinking more than he normally did at these BBQ's.

Mom's four new coworkers were going from group to group but were also flirting with all of the women. Every time Dave or one of the other new coworkers were talking with my mom, they seem to always be very polite, but I did hear Dave say to mom: "You're one damn sexy woman! Pete is one lucky guy."

Mom laugh as she slapped his arm lightly. "Thank you. I bet you say that to every girl you talk to. Does that work for you.?"

Dave smiling, "I met every word."

Mom giggled and walked away.

One time I heard Dave ask Bree, "Have you ever cheated on your husband?"

"Hell no! But if the right person and opportunity ever came up who knows what will happen." Dave laughed and whisper into her ear.

Bree: "You'll have to ask Deb that question. She might give you a different answer. Plus, the three of us are BFF's." and walked off. I didn't understand what that was about.

Dave seemed to be the ringleader of the four guys. I heard him ask Barb the same questions. I didn't hear her answered but his next question sure did get my attention. He asked her, "OK, but tell me have you ever been tempted too at all?"

Barb: "Oh, yes but that's it."

She then walked away with a big smile. I think Dave was trying to get himself and his buddies some action. I bet he was saying the same thing to all of the women in attention today. I was going to follow Dave around some more, but Chad grabs me, and I lost track of Dave for the moment.

Dad yells out, "Time to eat!!"

Dave and his buddies were all sitting by the swimming pool eating with mom and her two friends. I couldn't hear what was being said but they seem to be having a good time. After we were done eating, a few ladies went and changed into their swimsuits. This year the women looked just as sexy as ever. Even though I was enjoying watching the women around the pool. Chad and I decided we would go into the house to play pool. Before we headed that way, we walked over to where mom was eating to let her know.

As we got closer, I could hear mom, "Look, Dave you're a nice guy but I don't think that's any of your business. Plus, that's borderline sexual harassment."

Dave chuckled, "Well it might be, but we're not at work. This isn't a work get together. So again, I'm going to ask you have you ever fantasized about having a young large thick cock fucking you?"

Mom smiled, "You're bad. But again, you don't need to know anything about my fantasies. Understand this, nothing is going to happen between us. You're as bad as Mr. Carr."

Dave: "As I keep telling you, you're one hot lady. I'm sure every guy that knows you would love to fuck you."

Mom: "Thanks, I think. The only way that will ever happen is in their dreams. I'm happily married."

Bree noticed Chad and I, smiled at us as she loudly said, "Hey Eric!! Having a good time?" I know she was just telling everyone I was there.

Mom jumped not knowing how much I had heard. "Hey Eric."

"I just wanted to let you know Chad and I are going to shoot pool."

"Okay," she answered as she stood up to throw away her trash and moved to another group. The four guys were smiling at Chad and me. While Bree and Barb had a worried look on their faces. Guessing they were wondering how much I had heard. I didn't say anything to them as we headed towards the house.

As we were playing our first game Chad asked, "What do you think they were talking about?"

"I think the guys were hitting on the women while they ate. They were seeing how far the ladies were going to let them go." I said.

"I think they were pushing their limits that's for sure." Chad said. We both laughed.

We were on our fourth game when the basement door open. I stop to see who was coming down the stairs. It was Dave and the other three guys. I shouted out, "Hey, this is off limits to the guests."

"Your mom told us we could come down here." Steve answered.

"Okay, then. There's no beer down here." I told them.

"That's okay. We have some with us." Joe said.

"You don't mind if we join you?" Dave asked.

"Nah, come on down. It's more interesting with more people playing." I said.

I handed my stick to Dave, "We just finished this game your next. Let's see how good you are." I said.

We had three old couches and a few chairs down in the basement. The chairs were around the pool table while the couches were further back and arranged to where they were facing each other. Made it easy to sit in them and talk to whomever was sitting on one of the other two couches. Plus, a TV which doesn't get use much. Dave and Mike picked up a pool stick while the other guys sat either on a chair or on one of the couches.

Dave and Mike were playing a game when the basement door open again. Dave notices it was my mom, "If it isn't our gorgeous host!"

Mom was carrying four beers. "I wanted to make sure everyone had a drink." Mom said as she walked down the stairs not paying attention to Dave's remark.

"Thanks, I was just about out." Steve said.

"Only four beers? There's six of us down here." Dave informed mom.

"Well two are not 21 yet." mom answered.

"So, what. They're 18 and going to college in the fall." Dave said annoyed. Mom just smiled and didn't answer.

Mike: "You ever shoot pool?"

Mom: "I try from time to time."

What the hell is mom talking about. She was the one who taught me how to play. She's damn good at it too. Guess she trying to bate these guys into a game so she can show them up.

Dave: "Come over here. Let's see what you know. I can give you some pointers."

Mom: "Oh, that would be great. I can't ever get Eric to give me pointers."

Mom walked over to Dave; he handed her his pool stick. Dave whisper into her ear and I couldn't hear what he said. Mom said probably louder than she wanted. "You're an ass hole!! Plus, my son and his best friend are here."

Dave: "So what! They're over 18."

Mom: "Yes, but it's my son and his best friend."

Dave chuckled: "Give them a chance and they both would fuck you, as would all four of us. Damn every guy at work would give their left nut to fuck you."

Mom softly: "That's enough! Be quiet! I'm just flirting they might hear us and get the wrong idea. Plus, it's never going to happen, with you or anyone." Then they went back to whispering.

Dave took his hand and started slowly rubbing mom's back. He looked right at me as he moved his hand down her back towards her ass, smiling. When he got there, he started rubbing it and when he took a good hold of it squeezing it hard.

Mom jumped, "Look, you're not my husband or boyfriend!"

She looked at me and started to head for the stairs. As she stepped away Dave pulled his hand back and slapped her ass hard.

"Damn Dave, you are impossible!" Mom told him as she continued for the stairs.

Just as she got to the stairs Dave shouted, "Bring six beers when you come back!"

Mom stopped and looked at him, "I'm not coming back!!"

Dave: "I said bring six beers. One for each of us." Mom just looked at him and then headed on up the stairs.

Mike laughing, "You think you went too far?"

Dave: "Nah, I think I got her right where I want her."

Steve: "Right man. Upstairs."

Bob: "She's married, and hubby is just outside."

Dave: "Yeah, and her son is down here with us. She wants this big fat cock. She'll be back."

He then looked over at me, "I bet you would like to hit it also."

I looked at him, then over at Chad. "I won't lie, I sure wouldn't turn it down. I know we both have talked about fucking my mom and her friends. But we know it will never happen. I don't think she'll be back." I said.

Chad: "She sure is a wet dream. She's married and the mother of my best friend. I don't think she would, no matter how big your cocks are."

Mike: "Time will tell."

Bob: "Trust me kid. If she thinks she can get away with it. She will. Maybe we need to run you two off."

Steve chuckled: "Back in college I had a lot of married women. Most of them just want to test drive a big cock."

Dave: "As Mike said time will tell."

We did some more locker room talk not just about my mom but also about her two friends. It was interesting listening to these guys talk about the women they had in college. We finally changed the subject as we got back to shooting pool. It was about 30 minutes later when Dave and the guys figured out mom wasn't coming back down. All of them headed back out to the BBQ. Chad and I played another game of pool before we also headed back up to the BBQ.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers