Yearly BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Carr, Mr. Kokta, Mr. Whitt, and my dad have moved over to the swimming pool. All three were still talking with Mr. Carr making sure dad and the other two husbands had a full beer. Mr. Carr didn't seem to be drinking anymore and the other three were not showing any pain as they were getting drunk. I kept looking around until I saw Dave and his group of guys. It seemed as if three of dad's work mates have joined them.

Mike reached into his pocket pulling out what looked like a hand roll cigarette. "Damn he has a joint" I whispered to Chad as I watched him light it up.

Mom and her two friends just walked up to the group; she noticed the joint. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?" my mom shouted out.

Dave's head jerked up and looked over to where mom was staring. He chuckled, "Hey, looks like he is lighting up a joint to me."

Mom: "Mike put that out!"

Mike: "Just trying to get the party started."

Dave: "Come on now. Are you jealous that you don't have one?"

Mom: "Damn it! I don't want it smoked here in my yard!"

Mike has already taken a big drag off it and was handing it to Bree. After Bree took a drag, "Come on Deb, lighten up."

Dave pulled out another joint and lit it up. He took a drag and pushed his joint into mom's mouth. "Come on take a hit. Stop being a party pooper."

The authority in the tone of his voice had mom opening her mouth taking in the joint. She just looked over her shoulder to see if anyone was watching as she took a toke. By this time Bob has already lit up another joint handing it over to Barb.

Dave continues talking softly to mom, "That's it baby, inhale deeply."

After mom exhale, "Ass holes, this cannot get back to Pete."

Dave: "Don't worry, our lips are sealed."

Mom: "It's been a long time since I've smoked any weed. We really shouldn't be doing this."

Bree: "I for one forgot how good it makes me feel."

Barb: "I agree It's been a long time."

As I watched the guys they weren't really inhaling. They were making sure the three women were taking deep long hits from the joint. Dave notices me and Chad watching, winking at us. Chad laughs, "Looks like their trying to get your mom and her BFFs high."

"Sure, does look that way." I said.

As I watched the three women kept smoking the weed as they sipped their drinks. Everyone seem to be enjoying themselves. When a joint was done someone lit up another. They were making sure the three women got high.

Bree was standing next to Mike as he grabbed one of her boobs: "Babe, I bet these are firmer than you think."

Bree pushed his hand off her chest and teasingly said, "No, no, no"

Mike: "Since you're smoking my pot, I think you need to let us see your bra."

Bree said just before taking another hit: "What?"

Mike: "You heard me. I said you're smoking my grass now take off your top I want to see your bra. Gives me a better view of them boobs."

Bree at first looked at Mike then turning her head to avoid his dominate gaze. She looked over at the other two ladies for help. From past BBQ's I knew Bree had flashed her tits after a few beers. Rumor had it that Barb and my mom have also. I've seen Bree tits once but never saw Barb's or moms.

Mom and Barb notice. Mom yells out; "What, do you think you're doing!! Leave her alone!! You guys ruined a good thing, put out those joints or leave." The three women then walked away.

As they passed Chad and me, mom: "Where's your dad?" She yelled loud enough for the guys could hear her.

"By the pool." I answered.

The three women stormed off. I looked over at Dave and the guys as they put out the joints. Dave was whispering to the group. The only thing I heard was Dave tell them, "I'll talk with Mr. Carr."

Mom and the ladies didn't go talk with dad; they just went back to the party. Dave did go over and talked with Mr. Carr but I don't know what they talked about. The guys stayed away from mom and her friends, at least I didn't see them talking with each other. The ladies were sipping wine and talking with guests, move from one group to another. Dad was still hanging out with Mr. Carr they seemed to be having a great time.

It was getting around 7 P.M. and guests were starting to leave. About an hour later almost all of the guests had left. Mr. Carr, Dave and his followers, plus two guys from dad's work were still hanging around. Mr. Kokta and Mr. Whitt had left already since their wives were staying to help mom clean up.

Mr. Carr walked up behind me putting his hand on my shoulder grasping it strongly. I turned looking at him, "Eric I think your dad has had too much to drink. Before he passes out you might want to take him to his room."

I looked over at dad, he couldn't hardly stand up. I grab Chad to help me get dad to his room. After putting him on top of the bed, we took off his shoes and head back downstairs. Everyone who was left were in the living room chatting. Mr. Carr, Dave and his group of guys, plus dad's two coworkers were the only men left. Mom and her two friends were the only females left. Of course, Chad and I were also now in the living room.

Mom had turned on some music. The women were still sipping wine and talking with the guys. Mr. Carr saw Chad and I as we enter the living room. He just smiled at us.

Mom: "Maybe we should move the party down to the basement."

Everyone agreed and moved to the basement. As we enter, I heard Mr. Carr: "Nice set up."

A few of the guys started playing pool while the rest talked and drank. Mom had me bring down more beer for the guys and wine for her. Chad and I made sure we bought enough down so that we wouldn't be running up and down the stairs too much.

Chad and I was just watching and listening to everyone Mr. Carr was standing behind mom and yells out, "Are we ready?"

Mom: "For what?" She didn't turn to look at him keeping her back to him.

Mr. Carr: "For this!"

He reached around mom grabbing hold of her. Pulling her in for a hug. I don't think he was hugging her because his hands were on her boobs. He made sure he held her tight as he squeezed her tits under her blouse. I heard mom gasp and blush when she felt him grab her. I was surprised she didn't scream. At first, she just stood there turning red. I think it was because she was still very high and wasn't thinking. It took her a few seconds before she even realized what was happening and her head cleared.

Mom was pissed and tried to get away from him. Mr. Carr had a good hold on her and was squeezing her tits hard. Mom was trying her best to break his hold.

Mom yells: "That's enough. You had your fun, let me go!!"

Mr. Carr: "Are you sure they feel so good. Been wanting to do this for a while."

Mom: "Just let go of me."

Mr. Carr let's go of her. Mom turns around to slap him. Mr. Carr grabs her wrist before she could make contact. He smiles at her and leans in close to her face.

Mr. Carr: "Deb, we all know you're a prick teaser. Tonight, well let's just say we're going to have some fun with you."

He looked over at me as he grabs mom blouse pulling it apart tearing it open from neck to navel. The buttons went flying across the room. He pulls her blouse off her, moms plain white bra comes in view. He puts his large hands over mom's bra squeezing her breasts hard again. He looked at me again smiling. I couldn't take my eyes away from what was happening. Mom had a look of shock on her face. He slid one of his hands under moms' bra rubbing her bare boob now. She tried to push herself away from him, but he had a good hold of her bra with the other hand.

"Eric get me a pair of good scissors. Dave, Mike, get your asses over here and hold her hands." Mr. Carr commanded.

Like a fool I ran upstairs and got moms scissors she uses to cut fabric when she sews. I returned handing Mr. Carr the scissors. Dave and Mike had a good hold on moms' arms now. Mom gave me a nasty look. Without a word Mr. Carr took the scissors and cut off moms plain white bra. What was left of her bra fell to the floor.

For the first time I was able to see her tits. As they came into view, I was in heaven from seeing her perky tits. Her areolas were dark, reddish brown. Mom might be pissed but it looked like she might also be excited her nipples were hard standing up almost half an inch. All of my friends always called her MILF. Here she was standing right in front of me with my best friend nearby and her boss, four of her coworkers, and two of dad's coworkers topless.

Mr. Carr: "Nice tits Deb!" He continued to play with them roughly.

Mom gave him a hateful look: "Ass hole! Stop now and I won't call the cops!"

Mr. Carr: "After we're done with you, you won't call the cops. You'll beg us to play with you more."

I know I had a dumb ass smile on my face. I back away but still couldn't take my eyes off of what was happening. I knew I should stop this, but I didn't.

Mr. Carr then roughly unfasten her shorts letting them fall to the floor. Mom was wearing a pair of white granny panties. He took the scissors cutting off her panties. After her panties fell to the floor, I looked at her pussy. it was completely shaven. I expected mom to resist more, but she just stood there her entire body flushed and she was taking short breathes. I watched as she seemed to surrender to what Mr. Carr was doing to her.

He pulled her over to a couch, pushing her down squarely down on to it. He bent down putting one of Mom's breast into his mouth sucking on it hard, then doing the same to the other breast. He took a nipple between his teeth pulling his head up stretching her nipple out. He kept doing this for a few minutes.

Joe Carr stood up unfasten his belt, he looked over at me with a smirk. He dropped his jeans, slipped out of his boxers. His very large, very thick cock was already hard. "Eight and half inches in case anyone was wondering." He informed us. He then pulled his t-shirt off. Even at his age he was built like a weightlifter, he also had a hairy chest.

He knelt on the couch forcing mom's legs apart, as he slowly put his large cock into mom, he looked over at me. I was frozen my own cock was hard as I was watching him. What I didn't understand was I had a big smile on my face. He chuckled as he guides his massive cock into my mom's vagina. Once he had his entire length inside of her, he started slowly pumping his cock in and out of her.

Mr. Carr shouts out, "This is one hot bitch! Let me tell you all she is enjoying herself; she is so wet my cock is having no trouble going into her sweet pussy."

I looked down at mom. She had an expression that I had never seen on her face. Her eyes were almost closed, her lips were parted, and she was panting. I watched as Mr. Carr shoved his cock deep inside her a couple more times before he stopped with his cock just inside her.

Mom looked up at him and softly moaned, "Yes, please fuck me. Your cock feels so damn good."

Mom was no longer resisting. She was enjoying being fucked by her boss. He is now fucking the shit out of her. I couldn't help watching mom's boss big ass cock piston in and out of her. Mom's legs were up in the air waving out of control. Mr. Carr moved one of his hands around mom's throat and squeezed lightly, Mom was now looking him in the eye knowing he was in full control of her.

Mom was now moaning loudly. "OOH, yes, feels so good."

After pounding mom for at least 20 minutes, Mr. Carr finally shot a large load into mom's cunt. He got off her looked around until he saw Dave. "You're next Dave. What the fuck! Why aren't these other bitch's nude and being fucked? Do I need to tell you guys what to do? I bet you want me to fuck them for you."

"No sir!" Steve and Bob answered.

"Well, ladies get your clothes off or they can be taken off like Deb's was!" Mr. Carr yelled.

While the other two women were taking off their clothes, Dave moved over to mom knelt down and slapped her hard. "Pick teaser, that's for teasing me." then he slapped her again.

I moved over towards mom to stop Dave. Mr. Carr grabbed me. "Listen kid, she deserved it."

Right then I wanted to kick Dave's and Mr. Carr's ass, but I knew it would be me getting a ass whupping. I moved back watching what was going on. I couldn't watch Dave abuse my mom, so I watched the other two women. Dad's two coworkers took Bree over to a couch and stated to play with her body. Bob and Steve took Barb while Mike was moving over to join Dave and my mom. I saw Chad moving over to where Bree was to join them. Finally, I had to get some action and moved over to join Barb.

I heard Dave, "Deb, you one gorgeous woman. I've been wanting to fuck you for the longest." He knelt down and started biting mom's nipples. When he wasn't biting, he was sucking on them hard.

Mom: "You better fuck me good. You may never get to again."

As I walked over to where Barb was now getting fuck, I notice mom was looking at me. We made eye contact and she smiled weakly. I smiled back and knew mom was enjoying herself. Which made me wonder if she knew this was going to happen all along. Her resisting was just a way to make me, and the guys think they were forcing her, but all long she wanted it.

Bob was leaning down kissing Barb on her lips. I couldn't fully see what he was doing from where I was standing. I moved so I could get see better. She had her hand on his cock moving her hand up and down his shaft. Her nipples looked like they wanted to explode as he played with her tits. He takes a nipple into his mouth, sucking on it, then biting it. Barb is now moaning like crazy. He moves his cock to her mouth. She takes his cock and starts sucking on it. She takes as much of it as possible into her mouth bobbing up and down on it.

He lets this go on for a while before pulling out kneeling between her legs. Putting her legs on his shoulders as he pushes his cock into her wet pussy. Barb looks lost, her eyes are barely open, and her mouth is open, as Bob slides his cock into her. He stops for a moment, pulls out a little.

Barb moans in frustration until he pushes back into her. He takes his time at first until he is balls deep into her. Bob increases his tempo as she becomes totally out of control screaming and moaning at the top of her lungs. Bob is now fucking the shit out of her. She is thrashing around having a non-stop orgasm. He continues fucking her until he cums.

I was next to fuck her. Barb looked at me, her face distant. I'm not sure she even knew it was me. "Please fuck me." She moans.

"You wish is granted sexy." I told her.

I then leaned forward pushing my cock into Barb. I kept pushing until I was all the way in. I started moving in and out of her at a good pace, pick up speed slowly, until I was jackhammering into her as fast as I could go. I was pounding her so hard I thought for sure the couch was going to break. Barb started orgasming and making noises as I kept fucking her. I tense up driving my cock deep inside of her, squirting load after load of cum into her. I pulled out of her and moved over to where Bree was, to wait my turn with her.

I was just finishing up fucking Bree when Mr. Carr called me over to where mom was. "Go on kid suck on your moms' tits, you know you want to." He told me.

He was right I did want to suck on her tits and more. My thoughts were actually blurred she was my mom after all. But with my adrenalin pumping and my secret desire to fuck my mom, those thoughts quickly disappeared. Plus, after everything that has happened so far, I wasn't thinking. I leaned in cupping her breast, watching her look at me not saying a word. I took a nipple into my mouth sucking on it. Mom closed her eyes as I sucked on one nipple and softly tugged on the other nipple with my other hand.

When I was done playing with her tits, I stood up. As I moved towards her head, she was looking at my erect cock. "Suck it, mom." I ordered.

She looked up at me, "I told you to suck it!" I said louder and more forcefully.

She moans as she grabs my cock, pulling it towards her mouth, very gently she kisses the tip before pushing my cock into her mouth. Before I knew it, she was sucking on my cock. The same cock that had just left her friend cunts. I put my hand behind her head and started moving her head up and down my prick. Here was my mom actually giving me a blow job. I have always dreamed of this but never thought it would happen.

"Fuck yeah, suck my dick. It feels amazing!" I groaned. Suck it, that's it suck it good!" Mom opened her eyes, she smiled at me as she gently slowly bobbed her head up and down. As I watched her suck my cock. What was really turning me on though was how she was now keeping her eyes locked on mine the entire time she had my cock lodged in her mouth.

She popped my cock out of her mouth for a moment, giving it a slow hand job, "You like that, Eric?" She asked teasingly, popping my cock back inside her mouth.

"Oh yeah!" Was all I managed, trying not to let my knees buckle.

She lowered her head, and her face was now quickly moving up and down the length of my shaft. After a few minutes that seemed to last like hours I felt myself getting close to an orgasm.

Mischievously, I figured I wouldn't warn her, just letting my cum shoot into her mouth. Grunting, I climaxed, unloaded my sperm into her mouth. Like a good slut that she is now, it didn't seem to bother her at all as she swallowed every drop. When she was done, she just looked up at me with a smile. She returned to licking my dick trying to get me hard again.

When she finally got me hard again, she said, "Eric, I know I shouldn't be, but I'm having a great time. I Hope you're enjoying yourself. Please fuck me."

As I smiled at her I replied, "I'm glad you're enjoying yourself. Trust me I'm enjoying myself."

As I crawled between her legs. I grabbed my cock and aimed it at her wet silt. She gasped when the tip of my cock contacted her pussy lips. I never thought I would be fucking my own mom. Her pussy felt so good to me. She started moaning as I started pushing into her sweet pussy. The first strokes were slow my thrusts consequently quickened. Her movements now restricted I continue to smash into her. She was making a constant mixture of gasps, grunts as I fucked her hard. Damn her insides felt warm. She was still tight even after all the fucking she had been doing.

Every time I slammed into her pussy it felt so damn good. It felt like I was on the edge of another orgasm. If my balls hadn't been sucked dry from fucking the other two woman and her blowjob earlier. I think I'd be creaming the heaviest load of my entire life all over the insides of my own mother.

Moms entire body went into spasms, and her cunt clenched tight about my prick which was now drenched in the semen of all the other guys and the copious lubrication her own pussy provided. She shrieked her release, pushing on my cock as hard as she could. When I finished, I left my cock inside of her for a while. I just can't believe I just fucked my own Mother. Who would have thought? Pinch me, I must be dreaming. On second thought, don't pinch me, on the off chance I might be dreaming. I want this dream to go on for as long as it can, I thought.

We all continued to fuck the sluts for a long time. The three women, even though they were forced at first, seem as if they couldn't get enough cock. When everyone was done fucking the women. Mom tried to stand up, she wobbled for a while before she could stand. Bree and Barb also took a while before they could stand steady on their legs. The guys were all laughing as they watched the three women.

Mr. Carr yells out, "You three sluts get into a line over here now!"

Mom: "What! You had your fun, it's over!"

"I said get your fucking asses into a line now!" Mr. Carr ordered.

The women looked confused looking at the rest of us for help. Since none of us knew what he was doing, we were going to let it play out. They looked at Mr. Carr and started moving towards the stairs. Mr. Carr grabbed Bree who was closes to him. Throwing her down on the floor. He then grabbed mom throwing her down next to Bree. Barb stopped, moved over to where the other two were.