Yearly BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard dad ask Chad, "Who are these guys and why they here?" I noticed he was glancing at them a bit nervously.

Chat: "To answer your question, these two guys are here to make sure you're not going to cause me any trouble. You told me that you wanted to watch me fuck Deb, well here's your chance. Now you just sit there and behave. You can watch, but you can't touch or participate. You start causing trouble, then these two guys will not be so nice with you. Plus, you won't be able to ever watch again. Do we have an understanding?"

I was watching dad closely. He was fidgeting in his chair. I noticed his hands in his lap and I could swear he was stroking his cock. I almost laughed when I saw that. Dad was getting off on watching mom and her friends being dominated and used.

Dad: "Yes, we do. Do you also do this with the other husbands?"

Chad: "You're starting to piss me off and we haven't even started. It's none of your fucking business what I do with the other two husbands ass hole. I'll tell you what, you will call be sir from now on! Got it!"

Dad looked at Chad for a few seconds until he realizes that the other two guys were starting to move towards him, "Yes sir! I got it." I'm not sure if dad really want to call Chad sir. But with the other two guys heading towards him he figured he had no choice.

Chad was now moving to the side of the table where nobody was. He was right in front of the three women, with dad to his right, looking at my dad he growled, "From now on old man you will also do what I tell you. Or the video and all the other pictures of your slut wife, we've taken since this started will be out for everyone to see. And just so you know, I have cameras in this room, so they will show you watching me fuck your wife. Mr. Carr already told me if you give me any trouble, I could send those pictures out to keep you in line. Understand ass hole?"

What, Chad does have a copy of the video from the BBQ. Plus, he's been taking additional pictures all along. I'm going to have to get copies or kick his fucking ass.

Dad: "Yes sir I understand." That was a turn of events that I didn't see coming. My dad was now under Chad's control.

Chad: "Remember this is what you and the other two men told Mr. Carr at the BBQ that you wanted this. Remember?"

Dad: "Yes sir I remember."

Wow, I couldn't believe my ears. Dad wanted this. What else isn't Chad telling me. Now I knew why Mr. Carr wasn't worried about what dad was going to do, because dad asked for this to happen. I knew now what dad was telling Chad. He didn't want me to know he asked Mr. Carr to make this happen at the BBQ. But he didn't care if I knew mom was Chad's slut.

Chad: "Okay, my sluts it's time to show this ass who you belong to. He wanted to watch so listen up. Take off your tops now!"

Three women slowly pulled off their tight tops up. "Stop!! you three sluts need to do better. Let's put some dance movements into it. You're stripping now." Chad commanded.

The three women started swaying to some silent song as they pulled their tops up and over their boobs, they bounced as they came into view.

When they finally got their tops over their heads, "Toss them over to Pete." Chad ordered. The three women tossed the tops over to dad, who had a big smile on his face.

Chad: "Okay now the bottoms. When you're done toss them over to Pete."

The women pushed down their leggings, while still trying to sway. It wasn't working too well for them, and the guys were laughing. I smiled because I couldn't make any kind of noise. Their boobs were bouncing as they bent over to push them down. After their leggings were off, they stood back up giving everyone a clear view of their naked bodies. Their pussies were clean shaved, giving a great view of their cunts. They tossed their leggings over to dad.

Chad: "Now play with your tits sluts. Get them nipples hard."

The women started rubbing their hands all over their boobs. Playing with their nipples. Bouncing their boobs as they played with them. They were swaying as they played with their tits. The two guys gave out a few catcalls as the women gave us a show. I watched as all three women were obviously aroused. Mom in particularly was. I don't know if it was the humiliation of dad watching, I knew she got off on that, or if it was Chad taking charge and also controlling dad. Either way I watched as her pussy was leaking down her legs and she had started to pant.

Chad: "Work those titties sluts. Pinch those nipples! I want to hear you moan as you squeeze those udders."

All three of the sluts moaned as they abused their own tits. And each blushed when Chad called them udders. I was in the Pantry mesmerized at what I was watching. Here was my mom and dad being completely dominated by my best friend. And both of them were getting off on it. My cock was so hard it felt like it was going to burst out of my pants.

Chad: HARDER!! I squeeze the harder. Pinch those nipples, pull the twist them make them hurt."

All three sluts obeyed each command without hesitation. They all had distant looks on their faces. All looked like they were about to orgasm at any moment. The women were constantly pulling and twisting their tits. Stretching them out as far as they could.

Chad: "That's better, keep it up."

I heard one of the guys shout out, "Fuck yeah! That's what I'm talking about! Glad you asked me to help out Chad."

Chad smiled, "Okay, sluts, stop and slowly turn your ass around so we can see your backside."

The three women slowly turned around. "Good, now bend down, rub your ass a little. Now pull your ass cheeks apart so we can see those juicy cunts of yours." Chad ordered.

The women did as he demanded. "Open your legs a little. Now take one hand and rub it along your pussy lips. Good sluts now push your fingers inside your cunt and play with yourselves." Chad told them.

The women did as they were told. Dad couldn't take his eyes off of the women. I know my cock was hard as I watched what was going on. They fingered themselves moaning almost constantly as they did.

Chad: "That's enough, stand back up. Now turn around and face the table." The three sluts stood up; their faces were flushed from arousal. Their nipples were still hard as rocks.

Chad: "Okay guys stand behind one of my sluts,"

The two guys didn't have to be told twice as they moved to get behind them. Even my dad started to stand up, "What the fuck Pete. You sit your ass back down. Remember your here just to watch."

Dad gave Chad a nasty look but sat back down, "Sorry sir, I thought you were talking to all of us."

Chad: "I'll say ass hole when I want you to do anything."

Dad: "Yes, sir."

I watched dad sit back down only this time he wasn't hiding his hand as he stroked his hard cock still in his pants. As soon as the two guys got behind the women, I recognized them. One was Zack and the other was Sean from school. They were both 18 years old. Chad and I normally eat lunch with them. Chad moved to where he was behind the women also.

Chad: "Okay asshole move to the side of the table so you can get a better look."

Dad got up and moved to the opposite side of the table. He was now facing the six of them.

Chad: Okay sluts play with your tits. Give Pete a good show."

All three women started playing with their boobs. They squeeze their tits and pull or twisted their nipples. Dad couldn't take his eyes off the women as he watched. I was enjoying the show too as I opened my pants and pulled out my cock. The women were all smiling as they played with their tits. They were enjoying teasing dad and submitting to Chad. I was enjoying watching them play with their tits, but I wanted more. I wanted to be out there and have dad watch me fuck mom. Chad kept them playing for a good 15 minutes.

All of a sudden mom spoke, "Pete, do you like watching me being used. Is this what you wanted, me being another man's slut? Are you getting off on having to sit there while I'm dancing to masters' commands? Is this what you want now. To be Chad's cuckold? I know I can't get enough of him, or Mr. Carr or any of the other big, dicked men that's fucked me. I'm enjoying Chad taking charge and making me do things I normally wouldn't. I'm enjoying being his slut. I'm enjoying being fucked by a young stud. And I get off submitting to Eric too!"

I almost fell out of the pantry when I heard her say that. I looked at dad as he gasped and covered his crotch. I swear I think dad orgasmed when he heard her say that. Out of nowhere here was my mom telling my dad that she was enjoying being treated this way. The other two women were smiling from ear to ear and nodding in agreement.

Chad: "Okay my pets put your elbows on the table. Guys, go ahead and fuck the bitch in front of you."

The guys moved behind the women. I could hear them unzipping their jeans and letting them drop to the floor. As soon as Zacks jeans hit the floor he was inserting his cock into Bree pussy. Sean seeing this didn't waste any time and started fucking Barb. Chad looked at my dad, grabbed mom's hair pulling her head up so she could see dad watching. Once he knew mom and dad were looking at each other he started fucking her.

The guys were now getting very rough as they fuck these sluts. The women were all moaning now. Chad made sure moms head was pulled up so dad could see her face. From looking at her face you knew she was in heaven and enjoying being roughly fucked by Chad.

Chad looked at dad, "She's one hell of a fuck. She even sucks a damn good cock. I'll let you watch her when I'm done fucking her." He then let go of her hair and started slamming hard into her.

Mom: "Yes, yes, fuck me, Chad. Harder, come on fuck me."

Chad kept slamming into her. The three guys were fucking the women so hard the table was moving make dad to back up to the wall. The table moved until dad was pinned between the table and the wall.

Chad started laughing, "Hey ass hole what happened to your pants. It looks like you pissed yourself, or maybe you just came in them." He laughed and pointed at dad's pants. "If you got off on this, what will happen when I have her fuck Eric in front of you? I bet you would really get off on that. Hell, I might even let you clean her up afterwards." Chad gushed. "Hey guys look at that, he is smiling."

When they guys were done fucking the women Zack and Sean took a step back. The women started to stand up. Chad smiled raising his hand smacking mom hard on the ass a few times. He moved down the line and smacking Bree and Barb also. "Who the fuck told you to move. Get them elbows back down on the table." The women bent back down.

Chad got his jeans and pulled out three tubes. I had to look really close to see that it was lube. He handed one to Zack and another to Sean. They looked at the lube not really knowing what Chad wanted them to do with it. Chad smiled at them as they watched him. He started to rub mom's ass. He pulled back her ass cheek and taking a finger, began to rub her butt hole. I think I heard both mom and dad moan when he did that. Chad pulled his hand off her ass, opening the tube and spreading the contents on his fingers. I watched as he looked directly at dad, smiling at him as he lowered his hand and shoved his finger deep inside mom.

Mom flinched when she felt his finger enter her rear passage. "What are you doing? I don't think so!" She called out.

Chad didn't say a word, he just held her down as he kept lubing her hole. "No Chad, please don't!" Mom was struggling hard now. Chad held her down with one hand and continue to lube her ass hole with the other hand now shoving two fingers, then three.

When he was done lubing mom's ass hole, he looked at the other two guys. "What are you waiting on?" The other two guys started lubing the sluts' asses in front of them. Bree and Barb didn't fight them. It looked to me that they had accepted they had no choice.

After Chad was done lubing mom up, he started inserting his cock into her back side. Mom squealed as he pushed into her. "Please stop Chad. I never had anybody in my ass before. Pete is watching." Mom was trying to convince Chad not to fuck her ass.

He didn't listen and started fucking her ass slowly. "Relax Deb, it will be easier on you." Chad told her.

Zack was now fucking Bree's ass. While Sean was fucking Barbs ass. Bree and Barb were enjoying it as they both were now moaning. Dad eyes were wide open as he took this all in. He didn't move or speak out to stop it. Chad was now whispering to mom as he was slowly fucking her. Mom was making an ugly face but was moaning softly. Chad smiled at dad as he fucked mom. Mom was now pushing back into Chad cock trying to get him to move faster.

"Ohhh.... ohhh... ohhhh... fuck...ohhh God..." Mom moaned as her eyes were now closed. The pain was obviously easing, and mom was now enjoying herself.

Chad started picking speed as he fucked her now. He was holding onto her hips as he was plowing into mom's ass fast and hard. Mom was moaning constantly moaning. It became a competition between the women as to who could moan the loudest.

After fucking mom in the ass for a good 20 minutes, Chad shot a load of cum into her. When he pulled out, he grabbed mom my one of her arms. He roughly turned her around and pushed her to the floor. He grabbed his cock and lined it up with her mouth. Mom looked dazed her eyes glassy simply opened her mouth and took his cock inside her warm wet mouth.

I don't think mom understood what was happening. It was a cock in front of her face, so she sucked it. Mom must not have been thinking as to where it has just been. She just did as she had been trained over the last few weeks and started sucking on his cock.

Chad laughed as he looked over at my dad. "You never answered me. Do you want to watch her fuck, Eric?"

Dad: "Yes"

Chad: "Yes what?"

Dad: "Yes, sir."

I could believe my ears. Here my dad was telling my best friend that he wanted to watch mom fuck me. They guys were all laughing now. I couldn't watch anymore, so I headed out. It was a few hours later when I finally got home. Mom and dad were sitting in the living room. Mom was totally nude.

Dad: "you had a good day?"

"It was okay. How about you two."

Mom: "Chad stopped by. He now wants me too always be nude when I'm home."

I looked over at dad. He didn't or couldn't even look up at me. I looked at his pants and could see the cum stain on the crotch. I wondered if Chad had told him he couldn't change. I sat down next to mom. I wanted to reach over to pinch her nipple, but I wasn't sure yet if I could in front of dad. Mom just looked at me smiling. I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "I want to fuck you"

I got up and went to my room. Later that night after dad was a sleep mom slipped into my room. She didn't say a word, she just put a figure to her lip as to say be quiet. That night mom rode me cowboy. After she got me off, she went back to her room. It wasn't the last time that she slipped into my room after dad fell asleep.

The next Saturday I was sitting in the living room. I hadn't seen my dad so far today. Mom was in the kitchen doing something. I really didn't care if I did see him. Ever since last Saturday's event, I didn't really care if he was around or not. I was paying much more attention to mom today. I loved to see her nude all the time. It wasn't long before she walked into the living room and sat next to me.

Mom: "Your dad went to the golf course early today.

"Okay," I answered.

I really didn't care where he was. Mom moved closer to me putting her hand on my leg. I looked at her as she moved to unzip my jeans. I sat back to let her get to my zipper easier. After she got my zipper down, she unbuckled my belt. I had to lift up so she could pull down my jeans. She then took hold of my cock and started playing with it.

I figure Chad has something to do with this. I Know my dad was supposed to be playing golf, but I looked around to see if I could see him hiding somewhere. I knew he want to watch mom and me together. I figured Chad has set this up. My cock was now getting hard as mom played with it.

She leaned down and started to lick on the head of my cock. She played with my balls as she licked not just the head of my cock the shaft too. I notice she was making sure she did not block the side that faced dad's den. I looked that way and sure enough I notice my dad watching. I didn't stare where he was but looked down to watch my mom work on my cock. She licked for a few more minutes before she took it into her mouth and started bobbing up and down on it.

"Ohhh Fuck! That's it, suck that cock mom!" I yelled out.

She pulled off my cock to smile at me then went right back to bobbing up and down on it. I put one of my hands on the back of her head pushing her all the way down onto my cock. All the way until her mouth was down to the base of my cock. I held her there for a while, only letting her up to breathe. After she got her breath, she continued blowing me. I'm not sure how long it was but I finally started shooting cum into her mouth. She gagged a little, but she swallowed all of my cum.

Mom: "Hope you enjoyed that." She stood up and headed to her bedroom.

I looked up to see if dad was still watching but he wasn't there in his hiding place. I didn't fuck mom that day. I found out from Chad mom wouldn't let dad watch when she fucks me. He could only watch when she gave me a blow job. I fucked mom on most days when dad wasn't home. Usually in her bed on dad's side. I wouldn't let her change the sheets, so he had to sleep on the wet sheets.

Over the next few weeks, I noticed some changes in dad. It's hard to explain them but he just wasn't himself. I don't think he thought this was going to be a long long-term saturation. I truly think he was now regretting tell Mr. Carr his fantasy about watching mom being control by another man, let alone Chad. Mom had changed too. Again, it's hard to explain, but she was much more submissive.

Of course, Chad and I were in heaven. We were both surprised that we never heard from the husbands, and they never tried to stop what was going on. Since none of the husbands did anything to stop what was going on. We were fucking these three MILF anytime we wanted. Their husbands didn't even question them when they left to fuck one of us. Mr. Carr only messed with mom at work. Which wasn't that often he was more concerned about getting work done.

Chad took advantage of the situation too. He would regularly play with the women. I know for a fact that he likes watching women have sex with each other. Mom told me once that he made her, and the other two mom have sex with each other while he watched. He always came by our house to play with mom. Usually when I was gone.

I think it was about two weeks later when Chad stopped by unexpectedly. Mom was of course naked, and dad as usual now wearing only a pair of shorts and a tee shirt. I answered the door and Chad walked right in.

"Hey Chad, what's up? I didn't expect to see you today."

Chad: "I know but I was bored and decided that I wanted to play." He pulled out a collar and leash from his pocket and smiled.

"Hey asshole, get over here." Chad barked.

Dad who was in the dining room. He didn't anything and walked slowly up to Chad. Giving him a nasty look.

Chad was loving it, "Ass hole take this collar and put it on my slut."

Dad: "Yes sir."

I watched as dad buckled the collar around her neck. Chad then grabbed mom by her hair and marched up the stairs to the master bedroom. Dad walked behind them. I watched in awe as they disappeared up the stairs. It wasn't long before I could hear Chad fucking mom.

I wanted to see what was happening and slipped up the stairs. The bedroom door was partially open, and I could see the entire room. Chad was pounding mom's ass. Her moans were echoing around the room. But what shocked me was that dad was watching his wife getting fucked from my best friend.