Yearly BBQ

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay you three I said line the fuck up!" He commanded.

Mom and Bree stood up, standing next to each other. Barb moved to where she was standing next to Bree.

"Are you three hard of hearing? We're not done yet."

"Before this gets out of hand, I think we're done sir." My mom angrily said.

Mr. Carr moves to where he was face to face with mom, "If I remember right, you work for me bitch. So, we're done when I say were done!"

Mom: "Yes I work for you, not the other two."

He smiled at her pulling his hand back and slapped mom hard across her face. I started to move but Mike grab me. I looked over at Chad for help. He smiled at me, "This is great." What's gotten into my best friend.

Mom just looked at Mr. Carr. The other two women didn't say anything, staring at Mr. Carr.

Still looking mom in the eyes Mr. Carr, "I hope I got your attention now bitch. I'm in charge, you and your friends are going to do exactly as I tell you. you three understand."

Mom weakly said, "Yes."

Bree: "Yes."

Barb. "Yes."

Mr. Carr stands back, "Now I want you three to jump up and down."

"Look sir we are tired. Let us go." Mom said.

He slapped mom again, "I said jump up and down now."

Mom started jumping up and down. Mr. Carr looked over at the other two and they started jumping up and down. I heard Chad say, "Damn, this is awesome."

Mr. Carr: "Okay sluts, while you're jumping, I'm going to tell you some rules. If you don't think you need to obey, let me tell you we have today's actives on film."

"What?" I heard all three women say as they jumped.

Mr. Carr: "First you three will call all of us sir not just me Deb, when you speak to any of us. Even at work Deb."

"Wait everything was tape? I will not call my son or his friend Chad, sir." mom said.

Mr. Carr: "Yes, it's all on film. Yes, you will call your son and his friend sir also. Or I can make sure your husbands get a copy of the edited film. Showing where you asked us to fuck you. You three sluts understand?"

"Yes sir." All three women answered.

Mr. Carr: "Good, I'll be giving a list of clothes that you will be allowed to wear. If it's not on the list, you don't wear it. If you don't own the clothes, you'll buy them. If you have any questions, you will call me."

The women were starting to get tired of jumping. Mr. Carr noticed and let them stop.

Mr. Carr: "You will do whatever anyone of us tell you. Deb this includes Eric and Chad. Sluts If I find out you're not doing what you're told you will be punished."

Mom: "You're kidding right? This is totally out of control Joe."

Mr. Carr slapped mom again. "I'm not kidding Deb and it's sir, not my first name."

Mom just looked at him, then at the rest of us, "You guys are not going to let this asshole do this to us are you?"

The one of the two guys that work with dad yelled out, "We're out of here. It's getting out of control for us. We had fun, but don't want any part of what ever this is." They both left in a hurry. No one else said anything.

Mr. Carr: "I'll be adding more rules as time passes. I better not find out you're not calling Eric and Chad sir ladies or following their orders. I don't mind punishing you."

Bob: "Okay guys let's get dressed and get out of here."

The three women took this as if they could head upstairs also. They jumped up and started heading over to get their clothes when Dave yelled, "Stop!! You three sluts leave after we do."

All three women looked at Dave, "What the fuck, sir?" Barb said.

"In my world sluts wait until after the men are done. You will wait until we leave."

Barb: "Okay, sir."

As I look at the three women, I saw in their faces utter bliss. All three enjoyed the hard fucking they had just received. I'm not sure if they like their new situation though. We got dressed and headed out of the basement.

Dave walked over to Chad and me, "Hey, give me your cell number. I'll make sure you get a copy of today's action." Chad and I gave him our cell phone information.

Mr. Carr was grinning from ear to ear, "Those three sluts might act pissed off, but they loved every minute of it. Trust me. Here is my cell number. You call me if they give you any trouble." Chad and I nodded, thanking him.

Chad and I were the only two left when the women finally came up stairs.

Mom: "Just you and Chad left?"

"Yes." I answered.

"The three women walked right up to us, "Listen up, we are not going to be calling you two sirs. We are not going to be doing whatever you tell us. We were forced and I think you two just got caught up in this mess. Your dad doesn't need to know either." Mom told us.

"Guess we need to call the cops then." I said.

Mom: "NO! You two will also get into trouble. I'll take care of my ass hole boss."

They walked off leaving Chad and me in the living room. I guess they went to the guest room to sleep. Tim was planning on staying the night but took off. I couldn't sleep so I went outside and started cleaning up. By day light I had everything cleaned and headed to my room.

When mom and I was finally in the same room it was awkward. At first, we didn't even look at each other, but by the end of the day we were talking. Neither of us said anything about what had happened. Come Monday mom went to work, and I text Chad, but he never answered back.

It's been a week and I still haven't heard from Chad. Mom and I were back acting like nothing ever happen. Her two friends have been to the house. It was still kind of awkward between them and I.

It was a Wednesday mom came home from work early. Dad wasn't home yet. She Yelled: "Eric where the hell are you!!"

"Right here." I answered as I walked into the living room where she was standing and obviously pissed off. "Are you okay, mom."

"No, I'm not. Have you talked with Mr. Carr?"

"Not since he left that night of the BBQ. Why?"

"If it, wasn't you, it had to be Chad. He called Mr. Carr and told him what I told you two after he left. Long story short, he spanked me. Told me I will call you two sir and do whatever you two wants. Then he handed me a disk drive, with everything that happen. It was edited and it looks like Bree, Barb and I were not being forced. It looks like we were asking and begging for it."

"Sorry mom. What can I do?"

"Nothing, but whenever Chad, Bree, and Barb are around I will be calling you sir and doing whatever you or Chad wants. I got to do it, because I don't know who I can trust. How the hell did Chad get Mr. Carr's cell phone number?"

"He gave his number to Chad and me before he left. Told us to call if we had any problems. Guess Chad did."

-----------

It had been a few days after mom had told me about her conversation with Mr. Carr. When Chad finally sent me a text inviting me over to his place. I had to find out what he did, and what he was planning on doing. As soon as I got the text, I headed over too his place. Chad answers his door letting me inside. I made sure his folks weren't around, I wanted to be able to speak freely.

"Hey, when did you get hold of Mr. Carr?" Was the first thing out of my mouth.

Chad: "Right to the point. I text him right after I left your place the day your mom told us she wasn't going to play along."

"Why did you do it? You get along so well with her. It's not like you have a beef with her."

Chad: "Your right. I like your mom and I normally wouldn't have done it. I Guess I did it because I was still on a high from what happen, and I didn't like the way she talked to us. If I had waited until I got some sleep, I probably wouldn't have done it. It was too late to take it back after I hit send. Mr. Carr didn't reply back for a few days. I figured he had a good laugh and that was it."

"Mom said he got mad and told her she would do exactly what she was told. He spanked her right in his office. He then gave her an edited copy of the film that was made. Did Dave ever give you a copy? He hasn't sent me one."

"No, Dave hasn't sent me anything. But back to Mr. Carr, he sent me a text almost a week after I sent him my text. He just said he will fix it. Yesterday he sent me another text. Telling me to give him a good day for him to come over here. I told him my folks work during the week. If he could come over any weekday between 9 A.M. and 3 P.M. He told me he will be here Tuesday."

"You want me to be here?"

"No, I think it will be better if it's just me and him. I can tell him I made a mistake and to just let it go."

-------------

Tuesday my mom got home from work early. She clearly looked upset about something. When she saw me, she lowered her head and said, "Sir, how was your day?"

"I didn't think you were going to be calling me sir." I answered.

Mom: "Sir, I Know what I told you, but I'll be calling you sir from now. Plus, I'll do whatever you want."

I just looked at her like she had lost her mind. She smiled at me. As she was walking away from me is when I notice she was walking funny. I didn't really think much about it. It was after 3 so I sent a text to Chad. He texts back telling me, I need to come over to his place. I rushed out and headed over to his house. I needed to know what had happened.

Chad met me outside of his house, "Hey Eric, you're not going to believe what happen."

"Well don't leave hanging tell me."

Chad: "Mr. Carr and Dave came over just after 9. I told him I shouldn't have called him. But before he answered there was a knock on the door. I answered and your mom was there with Bree and Barb. As they entered Mr. Carr made them undress. Then he, well I can't tell you what happen. I had to give him my word I wouldn't. But I can tell you the man is a sick puppy. He punished all three women, for not wanting to call you or me sir or do what we told them. Trust me what I saw him do, I won't disobey him. So, don't ask what he did, plus the women have to tell their husbands what happen and that they are my sluts now."

I stood there looking at Chad. I couldn't believe what he told me. I am worried now that this could ruin our family.

Eric: "I don't think he will be a happy camper. I think all hell will break out after she tells him."

Chad: "I don't think she will tell him about you. Mr. Carr told her to say you fell asleep in the living room and didn't know what happen in the basement."

Eric: "I might be off the hook. But dad will come looking for you and Mr. Carr."

Chad: "Well, I'll deal with it then. But Mr. Carr seemed pretty confident that wouldn't happen."

We talked some more. I tried to get him to tell me what Mr. Carr did to the women. He wouldn't tell, so I left and went home. When I got home mom and dad were in his den talking. I went to my room to wait for the fall out. I didn't hear a thing from my folks that night.

I was up early and headed for the kitchen to get breakfast. I met dad in the kitchen as he was doing the same, "Morning Eric"

"Morning dad."

Dad: "Does Chad tell you everything?"

"He tells me a lot, but most likely not everything. Why?"

Dad: "Well, it seems your mom has done something stupid, and Chad will be, well let's say telling her to do things that you and I might get upset about. I'm going to have a talk with him later today."

"Is there anything I need to know before I kick his ass?"

Dad: "You don't need to kick his ass. Let me talk with him. One thing you do need to know your mom will be calling you sir. That's one of Chad's demands for her. I will talk with you later tonight and let you know more."

He left for work, and I text Chad to let him know what my dad told me. He texts back telling me he already knew about dad stopping by later. He also told me he won't tell him about my involvement.

A few minutes later I saw mom, "Morning sir."

"Morning mom." She smiled and out the door she went.

Dad was home early, I asked him, "Did you talked with Chad?"

Dad: "Yes I have. Don't worry everything is under control. You may see or hear your mom doing some crazy things, but don't worry."

I just looked at him and said, "Okay but this is pretty strange."

Nothing else was said. As soon as he left the room, I text Chad. I had to know what happen. Chad didn't text me back for a while, but he finally did. He asked for me to come over. I went over to his place.

Chad: "Your dad was not upset. A matter of fact he seemed like he was into it. We talked for a while, and I told him a few rules she has to obey. I told him I had and was going to fuck her again. He surprised me when he said he wanted to watch me fuck her. I told him maybe later, but not until he proved he was obedient and obeyed all the rules. I want to be sure that he's on board. I told him I was going to go through all her clothes. I'm going to ensure she gets rid of anything I don't like. Then I added that he was going to buy her new clothes. I couldn't believe it, he just smiled and shook his head okay."

Eric: "Who would have known that my dad was into this. What did he say about me?"

Chad: "Well, he doesn't want me to tell you, but he's okay with you knowing. Not sure what he meant by that."

Eric: "Probably he knows I'll figure it out eventually or that you will most likely tell me."

We talked more about what kind of clothes we wanted her to wear. That wouldn't take away from what Mr. Carr already told her to wear. Chad will make sure she had the clothes and wore them. We talked more about my dad. Chad told me he was keeping Mr. Carr informed about what was happening, that's why he didn't text back right away.

Every time I saw mom, she now always called me sir, even if dad was around. Dad would just smile and not say anything. Chad went through mom's clothes making her get rid of the outfits he didn't like. He then gave her a list of clothes to buy and a timeline of one week to get them. I know mom already had to buy new clothes for work. Which has made money already tight. She tried to get Chad to extend his deadline, but he wouldn't bend. Chad was becoming a big ass, I thought.

Saturday morning mom and dad was going out shopping to get mom's new clothes. Mom: "Pete don't forget the list."

Dad: "I thought you had it. Here it is. I got it."

Mom: "We need to get going. We don't want to be late meeting up with Bree, Brab and their husbands.

Wow, Did I hear her right. Bree and Brab's husband are on board with this also.

Dad: "I'm waiting on you." Mom grabs her purse and out the door they went.

Chad came over while they were gone. He showed me the list of clothing he had given the women to buy. It wasn't very long, well here it is:

First thing on the list was for them to buy tight shorts to wear outside of the house while working in the yard. The next idem was skirts which had to be tight and three inches above their knees. Plus, they had to get some tight-fitting dresses. All of the new tops they had to buy had to be tight-fitting, with a low neckline to show off their cleavage. High heels to go with their new outfits, including the shorts. This was all in addition to what Mr. Carr made them buy.

The women would text him with pictures of clothing and he would say yea or nay. He would show me what they were looking at. Sometimes he made them try the outfits on before he would say yes or no.

One time he called mom and cursed her out. "Look bitch what the fuck are you thinking!!" I was tiring not to laugh as he yelled at her. I know I should have punched him, but I didn't.

Mom: "It's not my idea. It's Pete idea."

Chad: "Look bitch! Did I or did I not give you a list. You buy wants on the list and nothing else. All Pete is going to do is get you into trouble." He hung up on her.

We both laughed, but I really didn't understand why I was enjoying what Chad was doing to my mom and dad. Mom kept texting Chad making sure what she got was okay with him. Chad stayed over until mom sent the final text telling him she had everything on the list.

The next day I walked in on my mom as she was fixing breakfast. She was naked expect for the apron she had on. Her front was cover but her backside was out for display. Mom saw me and just gave me a nervous smile as she cooked. Dad glanced at me and weakly smiled before looking back at his newspaper. A few minutes later, he got up and went to work. Mom served me breakfast and stood off to the side waiting for me to say something.

I looked up at her and said, "Take the apron off."

She quickly slipped it over her head and dropped it on the table. I could see her flush and her nipples were hard as pebbles. I reached out and pinched one of her nipples. She moaned and I feel her start to tremble.

"I want to know what happened. Why is dad agreeing with this?"

Mom: "Eric, you know about the video. I couldn't take a chance to have that get out. I thought dad would leave me in a second if he saw it. Unfortunately, I had problems obeying all the new rules at work. Mr. Carr is really strict at work. When Chad told him about what we said to you two, he hit the ceiling. Eventually he had me tell dad. I figured that he would kick me out or leave himself. But he didn't. He asked to see the video and meet with Chad. I don't know what was discussed, but when he came home, he told me that I had to obey Chad. After our talk, dad fucked my harder than he has ever fucked me. I think he is getting off on me being Chad's slave."

"You're getting off on it too, aren't you mother?" I barked as I twisted her nipple.

Mom knees almost buckled as she moaned out, "Oh god yes. I hate being this way, but I can't stop it. Please Sir..."

Mom stopped talking and I just looked at her. Her eyes were closed, her lips parted, her pussy was practically dripping, as she stood there letting me torture her tits.

"What are Mr. Carr's rules?"

Mom: "When I show up for work, I have to go into his office and strip. He gives me a wireless anal plug and vibrator. I have to fill my ass and cunt. He lets me redress so I can go back to my office and work. When he wants me, he vibrates my ass or cunt. I go to his office and either, suck him off or do some menial tasks. Just so he can humiliate me. He also gets off on punishing me. The last punishment was when I had to tell dad that Chad was now my master."

I sat there amazed at what my mother had just told me. Not only was she a slut, but she was also getting off on being a slut. I looked at her and just smiled.

"On your knee's slut! Get my cock out and suck me off." I demanded.

Mom dropped to her knees, crawled under the table and almost attacked my cock. She has given me several blow jobs over the last couple weeks, but this one was different. Her only purpose was to please me. I have never seen her so submissive.

From that point on she would be nude in the morning until it was time to dress for work. Then she would dress in the clothes that Chad had picked out for her. In the evenings she would wear a sexy night gown or a teddy around the house. Most days when she wasn't working, she would wear tight leggings with no panties, a tight top with no bra. The leggings were so tight that they were almost transparent, and her camel toe was clearly visible.

I was getting use to her calling me sir. Whenever Bree and Barb came over, they would also be wearing leggings with a tight top, with no undergarments. It was so much fun to have them compete for who would suck my cock or fuck me. The loser would get spanked. I made sure I got at least a blow job. Or sex from one of them while they were visiting mom.

A few days later, Chad told me he will be over on Saturday, and I should tell my folks that I would be gone all day. He was coming over to mess with mom while dad was home. He told me I could watch but I needed to be hidden and stay quiet.

That Saturday I left the house. I announced that I would be gone for most of the day. I stayed away for a while before I returned and slipped into the house. I heard voices in the kitchen and recognized Chad's voice. I crept down the hall and managed to slip into the panty without anyone noticing. Our pantry is off to the side and just outside the kitchen. I could see all the kitchen but unless someone looked directly at the pantry door, no one would see me. Chad was there, standing at the end of the table with his back to me. He had two other guys with him off to the side. I couldn't see their faces; therefore, I didn't know who they were. Dad was sitting in his chair at the other end of the table, facing me. I knew I would have to be careful, so he didn't see me, but he was staring intently at Chad and listening to what he was saying. Mom, Bree, and Barb were standing to the side of the table.