Yearning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Instead of continuing, Charlotte reminded herself this was about her. She slid up his shaft, mouth leaving with a small pop, turned over, and plopped down on the pillows at the head of the bed. She slowly opened her knees in an invitation to Gabe to worship her body. She smiled indolently with a challenge in her eyes. Gabe paused to admire her body, eyes sweeping over her before leaning down to explore her mouth with his, working his way inexorably towards her aching core.

Charlotte muffled a scream, biting her arm when Gabe's tongue finally made contact with her clit. His fingers slipped into her soaked pussy, adding pressure to the movements of his tongue. Charlotte's fingers snaked through his curls of their own volition, intending to hold him exactly where he was, determined to pull him away when the pleasure heightened to just the right side of too much.

Charlotte tumbled over the precipice, her head arched back, body spasming. Slow pulses reverberated around his fingers, and his head rose, grinning and coated in her juices. Gabe positioned himself at her entrance, pausing for permission. Charlotte pulled him into her, needing to feel his fullness within her. She tumbled into pleasure over and over, soaking the sheets beneath them as he surged within her. Their bodies remembered each other, already having explored each other's secrets. Only when she lay limp, whimpering in defeat from overwhelming pleasure did he groan out his own release. Gabe pulled her to his hard chest, and they let exhaustion pull them into sleep's oblivion.

Charlotte's heart ached the next morning when she woke up beside Gabe and carefully slid out of bed, beginning the surreptitious search for her clothes. He began to stir while she dressed, cracking his eyes open and blinking against the bright shaft of sun peeking through the hotel's curtains. Charlotte leaned over and brushed his unruly, golden curls from his face one last time, kissing his forehead.

She retreated out the door, silent tears slipping down her cheeks in both gratitude and grief. A sorrow that she had never experienced even this amount of kindness and consideration at the hands of any of the lovers who came before. Regret that she and Gabe were simply not meant to be. And an acceptance that this experience belonged to the unique humid hum of summer nights outside the flow of time. She was grateful to experience this night with Gabe- that he had shared this gift with her. A gift to aid in kindling hope in a future where the darkness did not consume but instead served only to define the light.

________________________________________________________________

Thanks again for reading, voting, and commenting. I hope you enjoyed it despite the real-life ending! I have had difficulty finding someone to help me edit my stories. I have many I am working on. If you would have any interest, I'd be very grateful to hear from you in order to improve.

12