Yeen! Queen!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers

If Domenic noticed his skull reshaping into a broad muzzle or a tail snaking over his waistband to wag behind him, he made no sign of it. Ash observed with a distracted fascination. She watched her subject's feet stretch and swell into a pair of padded paws; she watched the cascade of fur cover his body in a warm coat; and, strangest of all, she watched his very proportions change. Domenic's bulk shifted, leaving his waist and chest slight and narrow while his ass and hips filled out with fat. The rest of his body, save his neck and shoulders, shrank.

Ash pushed Domenic away. His tongue slid free of her cock with an intense tickle and an audible slurp. He looked up, worry in his cloudy green eyes. His face was still finishing its hyenine transition. Little black hairs sprouted at the tip of his muzzle.

"Did I make a mistake, my queen?" His voice was still his own, perhaps a few notes higher.

"Go sit on the couch," Ash commanded.

Domenic rose, now standing a few inches shorter than Ash, and plopped his fat behind on the couch. The little yeen held his paws in front of his chest, curled into anxious fists, and peered up at Ash with big, eager-to-please eyes. Far from the hulking, masculine human Domenic had been mere minutes ago, this creature was best described as a hyena fem-boi. He had feminine curves on a male frame and no breasts. He'd kept his cock too. It was now a black, bestial shaft that looked absurdly large on his smaller body. Ash licked the lipstick off her lips, leaving them black.

Minutes ago, the sight of her friend's body shifting into such a radically different form would have sent Ash into a panic. Now all she felt was smug satisfaction. People who questioned her rule deserved to be reduced to subservient hyena boys.

But was he truly a male? Without giving it a second thought, Ash reached her paw between his legs. Domenic gave an alarmed yip but remained still as she fondled his balls. And balls they truly were, a wrinkled sack with two virile lumps churning away inside. He was male, and if the testes weren't proof enough, then the scent surely was. He smelled like sweat, corn chips, and puppies. Ash's instincts told her this was the scent of a male hyena who was ready to mate.

The smell wired an electric current from Ash's nose to her crotch, lighting up a new muscle just behind her ballsack. She released Domenic's balls and glanced down in time to see her own shaft shrinking into the fur of her crotch. No, not shrinking, it was withdrawing, scrunching up like a shirt sleeve. Inch after inch of her impressive length gathered into a wrinkled mound of makeshift labia, and it wasn't long before her glistening, tongue-stretched urethra took its place in the very center.

"Its my. . ."

"Pussy," Domenic finished, his maw hanging open in enraptured awe.

Ash's mane stood on end. It was one thing to be "technically" female; it was something else entirely to look down and see an animal's pussy in place of a cock. She'd hardly entertained the thought of having sex with a woman, let alone as one, yet her anxiety was soon subsumed by her ever-present and ever-growing need.

Ash turned her eyes to her freshly minted hyena-boi and the black shaft bobbing between his legs. Domenic would make a worthy first fuck for a newly christented queen. It was time for a kindness, to show that his queen's stern paw could also be generous.

She kneeled on the couch, straddling Domenic's legs. Her fatty ballsack- still hanging out-of-place under her pussy- bumped against her subject's rigid dick.

"Hey Dom, are you ready to get royally fucked?"

Dom nodded so hard his ears bounced. "Yes! Please fuck me, Ash my queen!"

Ash guided Domenic's cockhead through the fleshy wrinkles of her makeshift labia until it teased at the opening of her vagina. She took a deep breath and lowered herself onto the shaft. Her passage welcomed the intruder with a blissful squeeze, and any hesitation dissolved into a haze of indulgent pleasure. Inch after inch sank inside of her until her curvaceous ass landed on Domenic's thighs.

The diminutive yeen gasped in ecstasy, and his shaft flexed deep in Ash's tummy. God, this already felt way better than sex as man, and they'd just begun!

Ash raised and lowered herself, delighting in the little sparks pleasure kindled by the friction in her passage. She soon found she could simply flex and relax her sizable ass muscles to bounce up and down on Domenic's shaft. Her fat, fake ballsack jostled against Domenic's smaller, real one.

"Oh, my queen!" moaned Domenic. "Thank you!"

"Shut up," Ash growled. She tore off her bra and lowered a tit to Domenic's muzzle. "Here, put that mouth to some use."

Domenic lapped at her breast like a cow at a salt lick, catching the meaty nipple that protruded from her fur. Each stroke of the tongue erupted into a blissful, icy spark that made her muscles flutter with ecstasy.

Ash was not sure if she was climaxing. As a man, sex had been like filling a water balloon until it burst. Now, she was inside of it, submerged in a torrent of pleasure that had no up or down, beginning or end. She could have continued fucking until she passed out, but Domenic spared her such a fate. His maw opened wide in a silent scream as his shaft swelled and pulsed. Ash felt his balls lifting under her own and a hot cloud forming deep inside her belly. Every muscle in Domenic's body tensed, then he went limp, slumping forward, laying his muzzle between Ash's breasts.

Ash gave the top of his head a tender kiss. She rose slowly, knowing from experience how sensitive her lover's dick would be. Her own pseudocock re-emerged as she stood, extending to full length with Domenic's twitching shaft still inside, then sliding free with a wet slick. Ash's cock was absurdly thick and swollen. A little drizzle of white, pearlescent cum leaked from its tip, looking perfectly natural, save the fact that it was someone else's semen.

Back on the couch, Domenic groaned like he was awaking from a nap. He blinked rapidly, and the emerald clouds in his eyes shrank into normal green irises.

"Ash?" he mumbled. "Are you- Did we just-"

Ash winked. "You bet your fluffy ass we did."

"Oh god." Domenic smeared his palm against his muzzle, then drew it back with a start and stared. "My hand." He lifted his other paw and turned them in front of his face. They shook as he gingerly touched his muzzle. He looked down at his fur-covered, body and screamed.

"AAAAH WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?!"

Ash covered her ears. "Shh! Christ, they'll think I'm eating you alive in here!"

Domenic leapt to his feet, wobbled on his unfamiliar paws, then grabbed his tail and stared at it in disbelief. "I fucked my best friend, and now I'm a monster!"

"You're not a monster, you're exotic," Ash giggled. A voice in the back of her head thought it would be a good idea to fall to her knees and apologize profusely, but that voice still thought of Domenic as a friend, not a subject. He would benefit from watching the queen work a little while longer.

Domenic snarled, lips curling to reveal freshly pointed fangs. "You did this to me. I don't know how, but you did! You bitch!"

Ash shot a wicked glare his way. "Don't raise your voice to me!" she barked. "I'm the queen here, remember?"

Domenic shrank at once, ears flattening and tail curling between his legs. "Sorry, Ash. Y- you're right. You're the queen."

"That's right," Ashton said, relaxing. She grabbed Domenic's discarded costume and tossed it at his chest. "Now suit up. We've got faces to melt."

"I can't go out there. Look at me!" Domenic complained even as he sorted through the clothes.

"Something tells me they won't even notice a difference," Ash said, pulling her tights on over her still-dribbling package.

Domenic held up a pair of pants. "These aren't mine. The waist is too big, and look how short the legs are! Plus there's a hole in 'em."

"They'll fit, and that's a tail hole, see?" Ash wagged her tail toward Domenic.

He pulled them on, and his face twisted in distress. "Oh God. They do fit. My body is so weird!"

Ash lifted the viking helmet and placed it on her head. It rested easily on her head, and little notches in the sides accommodated her ears. "Hey, this fits me now!"

Domenic's frown deepened, and Ash felt a pang of guilt. She took a hint from the other voice, removed the helmet, and placed it on her friend's hyena head.

"You know what, you can keep it. It looks cute on you."

The skin in Domenic's ears flushed pink. "Th-thanks, Ash."

Ash leaned down and gave him a peck on his moist, black nose. "One for the show. Now let's get back out there." Her lips stretched into an impossibly wide smirk. "And if you nail those solos, I'll let you choose who we turn next."

Domenic's eyes lit up with mischievous excitement.

"Yes, my queen!"

The End

*****

(Author's note: Thank you for reading. If you have any thoughts, please consider leaving a comment!)

xerox2
xerox2
88 Followers