Yen Ch. 01: Yen's Special Christmas Gift

Story Info
A young wife knows what's best for the relationship.
3.1k words
3.67
22.5k
23
10

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sit here writing this as a married man, and as of the past 2 years or so, a cuckold to my wife. She has urged me to write down and share our experiences "to help me remember all of the fun we've had together in the past months." I have told her that I don't want to because it's embarrassing to have to share and its quite humiliating to rethink over all the scenes we've been a part of. However, she says it will be fun for her to read things from my point of view and insists that it will give me something to take my mind off of things while I'm locked up between release from my cage.

So below I have tried to write down in as much detail as possible my life as a cuckold, primarily for my wife's enjoyment but I suppose for anybody else who's interested. With that, some context for how we arrived at this point.

Beginnings

My wife Yenna and I are happily married and both in our early 30's, her 32 and me 33. We have been together since university where we met a party during my third year of study. I rarely partied then and rarely do now. I'm not a very sociable person and prefer to sit with my own thoughts than be in rooms full of people and bustle. So, I spent most of my time in the library outside of the social circles of the university we attended. Yen on the other hand is the exact opposite, she loves the social scene, loves being around other people and especially loves being the centre of attention. This dynamic has worked well for us over the years as it allows me to take a back seat while she engages in all the small talk with people.

Yen is and has always been a very attractive woman. She comes from Polish ancestry, with glossy black hair that sways down past her shoulders. Pale skin and incredible frosty eyes that are almost silver in colour. Combined with an overall heart shaped face and full lips, she is stunning, and I was certainly stunned when I first saw her back in our university days.

Besides her face, what I, and most of the other guys in the room, noticed first was her curvy physique. She is very strict about personal fitness and maintains a lean, strong body. She's not a body builder by any stretch, but her hips, ass and thighs are all thick and firm. Her waist and stomach are toned and lead the eyes up towards her C cup breasts which complement the overall curvature of her frame.

I, myself am pretty unremarkable. Standing a few inches taller than Yen at 5'10 and having nothing in the way of outstanding physical features. Needless to say, I was shocked when she approached me at the party that night. She walked towards me, maintaining eye contact the whole time, while I tried my best to suppress my awkwardness.

"Hey cutie, what's your name?" Yen said, with a slick smile across her face.

"Er... Alfred, but most of my friends call me..."

Before I could finish, Yen pushed herself right up against me and reached past my arm to grab the bottle opener from kitchen countertop I was leaning on. I immediately noticed her soft breasts press into my chest and felt the heat from her body as she reached around me with both arms to open her beer, staying in that position just long enough for me to start to feel awkward before pulling away and remarking on my name.

"Alfred huh? Have you come to this party from the 1920's?" She said with a slightly mocking giggle.

I laughed. I've had people make fun of my name my whole life so I wasn't too bothered. From there, she led the conversation for the rest of the night, as I stuttered and stammered my way through it, trying not to make an idiot of myself. This is basically how our relationship has continued to this day, and I have to say that the thing I admire about Yen the most is her confident, self-assured demeanour, but I suppose that comes easily when you are an absolute bombshell of a woman.

From that night we began to date and after college we found ourselves a nice home, moved in together, got married and all the rest. Our sex life was initially pretty good, at least for me. Yen was never particularly enthusiastic about my performance or the size of my dick, which at five inches isn't ridiculously small, but still is pretty unremarkable, like the rest of me.

She would often comment about how sex with me felt a bit like a bit of a chore to her because of this, I found these comments particularly demotivating when we would be in the middle of the act, something which Yen took great pleasure in exploiting. She would regularly make comments like asking me if it's in yet, or pointing out that if it was just a little bit bigger, she might actually be able to feel something. Ordering me to explain to her why my cock is so useless mid sex and describing in vivid detail how she was imagining another man fucking well I'm doing my best to pleasure her. All this might seem harsh, but after a few years of being together, I understood what she meant. As time went on, sex became less frequent due to work and other obligations that life throws at you. And even when we did have sex, Yen would express her boredom and lack of satisfaction from my performance. I don't want to make out that my wife is some ungrateful bitch, she's not. We love each other and weirdly her comments made me more determined to pleasure her, which obviously works out for the both of us.

Eventually changing tactics, Yen started training me to get her off before she would allow me have sex with her, claiming that it's only fair to make sure she gets hers as well. This became a more and more frequent routine wherein she would come home from work and have me 'help her relax' which essentially meant her lying on the bed or sofa and me getting on my knees and licking her to an orgasm, or several, depending on her mood. Most of the time she thanks me for doing a good job, pats me on my head then sends me away. At first I found it very frustrating to be sent away, because obviously the act made me horny as well. But I eventually got used to the feeling and as time went on, it just sort of became the norm to please her without the expectation or even consideration that the favour would be returned.

Once this routine was firmly established, Yen basically never wanted to have sex again and would always opt for the 'relaxing' sessions. That's not to say we never had sex. She said that because she's such a loving wife, it's only fair that I get to enjoy her body once a month (always at the end) and again on the big days of the year, like holidays or birthdays etc. Just a personal side note here, but my favourite month of the year is May because my birthday and our wedding anniversary both fall inside that month which means I get 3 'treat days' as Yen has named them. The worst time of the year for me in this regard is July through October, which because of random bad luck, has no holiday events and no personal celebrations for me or Yen. Halloween is obviously in October, but it's at the end of the month so Yen insists it doesn't count and she says it's cheating for me to have more than one orgasm in a single day, despite the fact that she very regularly enjoys multiple orgasms on many days throughout the year, an injustice that is completely lost on her. I think that's probably another reason May is so special for me, because from there on its basically five orgasms in five months.

Yen's Special Christmas Gift

Christmas Day of 2012 was the day that our relationship changed forever. Yen woke me up early and was unusually excitable.

"Babe, wake up, I have such an amazing gift for you this year and I can't wait to show you!!"

I groggily rose from the bed struggling to clear my head from the drinks we had enjoyed on Christmas Eve. "Uhh... Ok... I'm ready, let's see what it is," I answered through blurry eyes.

"Ohhh, you're not ready. Today is gonna be a special day and we have to do it properly, I will give you 10 mins to wake up and brush your teeth, then I want you meet me in the living room."

"Er... Ok, sure"

"Hurry up!" she urged in a decidedly different and now commanding tone.

I was pretty taken back by her new tone, and quickly scurried from my position to the bathroom.

"Wait! One more thing. Take this with you," Yen said, handing me a small gift-wrapped package.

"And you had better come down wearing the contents, do you understand me?" she added sharply.

I rushed to the bathroom a bit perplexed. "Don't come down without wearing the contents?" I thought to myself while brushing my teeth. I was intrigued and so finishing my morning ritual as quickly as possible, I opened the package. To my shock and horror, 'the contents' Yen was referring to, were a pair of pink silk panties, or more specifically 'Ballerina Pink' silk panties. A detail on the label that was certainly noticed; and chosen on purpose by Yen. To make matters worse across the front of the panties was written 'Ally' in large decorative white font. Still in a state of confusion, I hurriedly put the panties on without too much thought and went downstairs to meet Yen.

As I entered the living room, I found Yen standing confidently in the middle of the room in front of a chair she had taken from the dining room. She was completely naked besides a pair of black heels and a black garter around her left thigh. I was overcome by the site of her to be honest, it is a rare thing that I get to see her fully nude. Even during relaxing sessions, she usually just removes her underwear and hikes her skirt up to give me access to her pussy and/or asshole depending on her mood. My dick immediately began to harden against the inside of my new panties.

"There he is. My little ballerina!" Yen exclaimed, not even trying to hide her laughter.

"You look so cute! How do you feel?"

There was no need to answer. As my blushing face lowered towards the ground, it told the story of my embarrassment. Embarrassment caused by the fact that we both knew how ridiculous I looked with my now fully erect penis tenting the front of my 'Ally' panties and made worse personally by the surprise I felt from how soft the silk was against my genitals, the sensation of which my body was now betraying to Yen.

"Sit down Ally!" Yen ordered with a sly grin and maintaining her commanding tone. "We have something to discuss."

I did as I was told and took my place on the dining room chair she had prepared. Yen gently took my hands and tied them behind my back to the rear legs of the chair. She did the same with my ankles, one to each of the front chair legs. Finally, she added two more constraints to her design, one larger band around my thighs and the chair, and another around my waist and the back support. I was completely immobile and in disarray. Yen walked over to the sofa and reached into a large box that I hadn't noticed until now.

"Just a few more additions, and then we will be ready for our discussion." She said, as she walked back over to me and sat straddling my thighs.

"You look incredible." I sputtered.

"Why thank you Ally, I'm glad you like my outfit, by the way, how do you like your new name Ally?It's cute right?" she giggled mockingly.

"I err... it's a girl's name Yen." I answered.

"Hahaha! I know, but it's definitely an improvement on Albert!" she laughed. "And let's be honest here. I mean look at yourself, you're wearing pink silk panties, I don't see any real men wearing pink silk panties, do you?"

I didn't answer. "Do you Ally?!" She said sternly. "Er... I... err... No." I said as my face became somehow even redder than it already was. Yen laughed out loud, and then grabbed my hair pulling it back forcefully. "Ok, that's enough talking from you, my little ballerina."

She then raised her hands to expose what she had taken out from the box. A black thong. The same one she had made such a point of flaunting at my expense the night before and another black ribbon matching the ones used for my hands and ankles. "Open wide," she said, and as I did, she stuffed the thong into my mouth until her fingers stabbed the back of my throat and quickly wrapped the ribbon around my head, pulling it tight to simultaneously stop me from talking and from spitting out the used thong.

"It tastes good right?" she said, again in a mocking tone. I tried to say no, but what came out was just a whiney moan of protest, muffled by the gag. She jerked my head by my hair again. "From now on you don't need to make any noises, you simply need to nod your head to show me that you understand, got it?" With a sudden fierceness in her gaze. I nodded reluctantly, with my eyes sinking to floor as I did so. "Good, now look at me!" I raised my eyes up again quickly to meet hers. "I will ask again; it tastes good right?" I nodded again, this time more emphatically to show that I was trying despite my eyes squinting from the sharp taste. Yen laughed wickedly. "Good boy! Good little Ally.".

The reason, or I suppose one of the many reasons she was laughing at me is because she knew fine well that the thong couldn't have tasted good. She had danced all night on Christmas Eve, and made a point of informing me how sweaty her butt crack was several times thought the night. She had also mentioned several times how she had 'forgotten' to wipe herself after going for her various pee breaks during the evening. At the time I didn't suspect anything awry because she has regularly pulled such antics and likes to tease me with them knowing that I will have to lick her later.

Yen stood up suddenly and my eyes followed hers to make sure she didn't scold me again. "There is one more thing we need before we can start our discussion, although at this point, I should really say my instructions, seeing as it won't really be a discussion considering your current predicament. But first this... just won't do," she asserted, leaning over and gently flicking the tip of my still erect cock, causing me to recoil in the chair with a girlish squeak. With that Yen went back to her box and retrieved a bag of ice wrapped in a towel before returning and placing it in my lap squarely over my genitals. The cold hit me immediately, causing another recoil and girlish squeak.

"Today is not about sex Ally, you need to come to terms with this, and I would suggest that the sooner you do, the smoother things will be for you. Now I'm going to take a shower and freshen up, something which I'm sure you are aware I need to do," she said, laughing again.

"You can sit here and hmm... contemplate your current situation, I will return and remove the ice bag when you have learned to control your little friend and we can continue, understand?" I nodded sheepishly. "Good boy. See you soon," she said, giving me a gentle slap on the face as she left.

After what felt like an eternity, Yen finally returned and immediately reached down to inspect my penis, now assuredly shrivelled from the ice. "Fantastic!" She rejoiced with a cunning smile. "Now we can add the final cherry to this beautiful little cake." With that, she produced the thing she had been so excited about from the start. A chastity cage. "Do you know what this is Ally?" I nodded, again groaning an attempted protest into to my now soggy thong gag, the taste of which had completely taken over my mouth. "Good," she grinned. "I had quite an extensive conversation with the saleswomen about finding the perfect one for you, I told them that you were about three inches soft, unfortunately they said that their sizes only go up to 2.5 inches. But you know me, I won't give up that easily and so I was determined to make it work. I must warn you though; they did say it will be just a little too tight for you, so it will probably ache quite a lot. They also strongly recommend that because of the size difference, you will want to avoid getting aroused as much as possible, because that will make things worse for you as your dick pushes against the cage. The way this cage is designed means that, the more your dick grows, the more it will tug on your balls, which as you can imagine will get pretty uncomfortable."

My eyes dilated and I struggled against my restraints in a futile attempt to protest. But Yen just stood with a devilish smirk on her face. "Ohh, don't resist baby, you know that your erections only get in the way when you're helping me relax, and this way you won't be able to get hard, so I think it's a good thing, it means you won't have to worry about that little inconvenience. You only end up frustrated anyway, so if anything, I'm helping you. Plus, I even managed to get the exact same ballerina pink colour, so it matches your outfit perfectly!" she proclaimed, her face gleaming with sense of genuine satisfaction.

I was dumbfounded. Her way with words, as usual, just left me tied in knots mentally and emotionally and seeing as I had failed so miserably to resist my binds, I just sort of deflated in my chair and submitted to the situation and to Yen. She delicately positioned the cage around my flaccid, defeated genitals, and with a final, irrevocable 'click' she smiled. "Ohh, you just look adorable! Are you ready to begin?" I nodded feebly as my gaze once again sunk to the floor.