All Comments on 'Yen's Road Trip Ch. 01'

by drekhead

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot start

Great style. Love it. Suggest she is forced to have cosmetically enhanced breasts which is hard to hide in her job as a Doctor!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great first part

Love the intensity of this story so far. It's well written to the point that you actually feel like you're there and the characterisation is strong. The writer also took the time to describe Yen's appearance in detail, something which is often overlooked in other stories but which really adds to the imagery. Let's hope that either Charles or Dwan makes her get more tattoos and piercings along the way, maybe to the point where she can't go back to her vanilla life...

jagx22jagx22about 3 years ago
Great Stuff

I love the story. The style is perfect, the topic is one of my favorites. Keep on writing. Hopefully we get to know the outcome of the trip.

verssexverssexover 2 years ago

Wonderful writing style and great characters, hope you keep going!

oldfart4funoldfart4funover 2 years ago

Great job on this intriguing story! Thanks for sharing and I’m looking forward to reading part 2! You have an awesome writing style.

kajkellikajkelli2 months ago

Fun ride, well-written, and very very hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdrekhead@drekhead
I don't know why I write this stuff, but I do. I'm posting this stuff mostly for myself - these are stories that have been in my head for decades and by posting I can bring some finality to things and move on to others. I hope people enjoy them, but you don't have to. To ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES