Yen's Road Trip Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway through, he got up and said, "I'm going out for a smoke, I'll meet you at the car."

Once he left, Alice turned to me and smiled. "Sexy, huh?"

I had to ask, "have you left your husband? Are you with Leon now?"

She laughed. "Oh my, darling. Leon is just not the marrying type. The baby making type, just not the baby raising type. You didn't answer my question. Do you think he's sexy?"

I blushed, but nodded my head.

"Well, he's mine bitch, but he has a friend."

I sighed. "I do wish I was as adventurous as you, but I doubt he'd find me attractive."

She rolled her eyes. "Of course he does. That was his signal. If he left to make a phone call, he didn't approve, if for a smoke, he did, and I was to proposition you."

I felt my pulse quicken and my stomach tighten. I felt so nervous I feared I would throw up. "Let me talk to my husband."

"Okay... but just remember one thing."

"What's that?"

"Sometimes, it's easier to apologize for something you did than to ask permission to do something you want."

***

When Charles thought I had eaten enough, he stood, took out a wad of bills from his pocket and peeled a hundred dollar bill and slapped it onto the table. Charles always had so much cash on him, I had already done my share to add to the pile.

"Gulp down that orange juice."

With me still sitting and him standing in front of me, my head was on level with his crotch. As I finished my orange juice I couldn't help but stare at the huge bulge in his tight denim jeans that snaked down his pant leg. I became mesmerized and felt a surge of euphoria, my personality and consciousness began fading away. My deepest, darkest fantasy was to shed every aspect of myself and be reduced to just a cock warmer for that massive penis, my only purpose for existing being to catch the ejaculate that came out of it.

When I realized I was on the verge of fulfilling that fantasy, I came. I came without even being touched, I just had to rock my hips against the pleather seat a few times. I clutched his waistband and pressed my face against his crotch hoping to hide any outward signs of the pleasure coursing through my body, but I could hide nothing from Charles.

"Damn, you are one sexy, horny bitch. I should probably charge for the chance to knock you up."

Honestly, I didn't understand why Charles seemed so flippant about impregnating me. I thought offering my fertile womb to him would be the ultimate gift, a sign of gratitude for all the pleasure and experiences he gave me. I had previous lovers that left me because I wouldn't get off the pill, now, when I was ready for it...

I felt a rush of endorphins. My vision narrowed and I felt my being singularly focus on the inside of my womb, namely the tiny little microscopic egg that waited impatiently for Charles's sperm. I felt the primal, instinctual, animalistic need to procreate. It had to happen now.

I looked up into his eyes and hoped he saw the desperation in my face. "Goddamnit Charles. I need you to fuck your baby in me right now."

I said it loud enough for anyone to hear. As I said it, another black man was walking by, younger, scrawnier, nowhere near as handsome or imposing as Charles.

"Damn, bitch, if he won't knock you up, I will," he said to me in a cocky voice.

It was one of those stupid things people should have said in their heads, not out loud. It could have gotten him killed by a man like Charles, at least a slap from someone like me. However, at that point, I was so horny, I would have gladly let him take me wherever he wanted and fill me with his sperm until I had a positive pregnancy stick.

One of the things I, dare I say, loved about Charles is he was a lot smarter than one would expect of a man of his background. You could always count on him to make the smart decision. He quickly analyzed the situation and came up with the only decision that made any sense. For speaking out of turn and making demands of him, I deserved a severe correction. I was there to satisfy his whims, mine had no bearing on anything. The young punk spoke out of line to Charles's bitch, disrespecting Charles in the process. However, the guy was irrelevant to the larger picture, mattering as much as my husband did. On the other hand, no matter how disrespectful, he made a significant point, and time was of the essence.

He grabbed my arm and lifted me to my feet. I had to reach quickly to grab my backpack as he yanked me into the aisle. He kept his grip firm on my upper arm as he walked me out of the restaurant. My short legs struggled to keep up with his wide strides, especially wearing those ridiculously tall heels. I felt lightheaded. The way he held my arm signified ownership, it told everyone watching I was his property. The urgency in which he moved told me the decision he had made, the decision any biological organism would make when presented with what I presented him with - the opportunity to put your seed in a receptive female before anyone else did.

In the parking lot I came to my senses a little bit and he let me walk on my own. The crotch of my shorts had disappeared between my swelling vulva, the jostling had caused the bottom of my tight shirt to ride up almost to my nipples. I was effectively naked from my chest down. Instead of feeling embarrassment at being exposed, I felt pride walking behind Charles as his whore. I wanted people to see me, to catcall and leer, to prove to Charles I was worthy of being his slut.

Once we got to his truck, he opened the door and had me start climbing up, then he put his hand on my ass and hoisted me in like a ragdoll. I landed on my knees on the seat.

"Bitch, get those fucking clothes off and get in my sleeper," he said sternly. The look on his face told me he was angry. This wouldn't go nicely for me, but at least I would get what I wanted.

The sleeper was about the size of a king size bed but just tall enough for me to crawl on my knees. It had that stale sweat smell of places inhabited only by men, but I could also detect the slight scent of a woman's perfume and sexual fluids. As I got in position on his unkempt mattress, I wondered how many days, or even hours, before that another woman had been in the exact same position as I.

When his head appeared through the curtains, I made sure he was greeted by the sight of my widely splayed legs and bald, greasy pussy pulsing in anticipation of his seed. He had already lost his shirt and I felt my pussy moisten even more as I watched his naked, muscular torso climb over my delicate body. I kept my hands on the backs of my knees, pulling them into my shoulders. I knew I was in for a savage fuck, and I needed my thighs between him and I to cushion some of the blow or he would knock the breath out of me.

I licked my lips as I watched him lower his pants and pull out that massive penis I so desperately craved. We didn't say any words, none needed to be said. Evolution had created a way for nature to reproduce itself, we were merely along for the ride.

As his cock penetrated my vagina, I cried out. Since I started fucking black men, the longest I had gone without a big black cock inside me was the two weeks I gave my body to flush out everyone else's sperm and be ready for my chosen mate. During that time, my pussy had been allowed to snap back to it's normal size after years of constant stretching. It was not ready for Charles's girth, and he was not in the mood to take it slow.

I threw my head back and winced. Just as I felt the stabbing pain of his cock banging up against the entrance to my uterus, I felt Charles's thick strong hand grab my neck and squeeze firmly. His grip was partially on my collar and it dug the metal rivets into my skin painfully. He could have easily jerked his hand and ripped my head clean off my shoulders and I would never have even known it happened. Fortunately he was not in the mood for one of his hours long fuck sessions, and after 10 strokes I felt his cock swell and blast his sperm into my womb.

With his cock still inside me and his hand still around my neck, he got up on his haunches. He lifted his other hand off the mattress. I thought maybe he underestimated his own strength and thought he needed two hands to strangle me to death. There was nothing I could do to stop him if that was what he wanted to do, and I calmly awaited my fate. Instead, he raised his hand over his head and swung it down, slapping me so hard I momentarily blacked out.

It wasn't a play slap, or even an angry slap, it was the kind of slap a pimp gives his whore when she needed correcting. His was a very experienced and precise pimp hand, he knew exactly when my head stopped ringing and my vision cleared so I'd be cognizant of his back hand coming down on the other side. After the mental daze from the second slap cleared, my body autonomously recoiled as he raised his hand again. My pussy involuntarily clenched, squeezing out his shrinking organ. I think that was what he was waiting for, some part of my body to show fear. He may have intended to slap me again, but at the last moment he pointed one of his long fingers in my face instead.

"Don't you ever. EVER. Disrespect me like that again. Got that?"

He didn't give me the ability to respond with the stranglehold he had on my throat.

"This is my world, and in it you are nothing more than a rag I beat off into. You give me any more shit, I'll leave you on the side of the road naked and you'll be lucky if some nigger who likes skinning bitches alive isn't who picks you up first. If you want to get through this shit, you do everything I fucking tell, and don't open that cock hole in your face or even move unless I tell you to. If you don't like that you can call faggot ass hubby right now and he can come back in his little faggot ass BMW to pick you up. You got that?"

He loosened his grip just enough to allow me to nod.

"You got your baby inside you now, you got what you want. This is your last chance to back out. Trust me, I got pussy lined up and down this freeway, make no difference to me. Do you want to call hubby?

Suddenly, this all became too real. What the fuck was I doing? I was a pampered, overachieving spoiled little Chinese girl who barely weighed 110 pounds. I had everything a Chinese girl like me could want - a good, prestigious career, a handsome white husband, a fancy car, a big house, respect from my family and community. Why was I willing to throw all that away for this 250 pound ex felon? Just then he shifted and his half-hard cock rubbed against my clit, sending shock waves of pleasure through my body.

I shook my head and mouthed, "No."

He loosened his grip and I gasped for air.

"I'll keep this little transgression to myself, but trust me, Dwan is much less forgiving than I."

He got up off me and began to crawl out of the sleeper, but then stopped to look back at me.

"One more thing. This may be your sexual fantasy, but this is my job. I got a load back there that has a destination and it's already behind schedule. That will always come first. Understand?"

I nodded.

12