Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
He continues, only with his parents included.
13.3k words
4.67
51.7k
77

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/08/2023
Created 01/08/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following very dark story has themes of incest, misogyny, non-consent sex, humiliation, abuse and other dark themes. If such content offends you, please do not read. This is an erotic FICTION story not meant as any sort of gender, political or societal protest. This is purely for entertainment and never meant to happen in reality. If you have issues with such kinks, please do not read.

"Don't worry. Don't worry. You got this. They don't know it's you," I tell myself in this most unique situation. And boy, of all the things I thought I might do in my life, this isn't one of them.

With both of my parents watching, I grab a better grip of my sister's hair from behind. The two of us are butt naked in our dining room, with my dick buried inside her womanhood as she bends over. And sitting at the dining table are our parents, who both look shocked and scared to death.

Why did they have to come home early? I thought they were going to be gone till the early morning. But no. They had to surprise me by coming home before I was finished. I had it all planned out, except for them coming back early.

My sister made a friend online which promised to do a CNC session with her. Only she has no clue that it was me she was talking to. That I planned all of this, even going so far as to spy on her computer. She thought the session was going to be late tonight, but I decided I wanted more time to play, so I snuck in hours early and started my plan.

For hours I've been abusing and fucking my sister, which has been a life-long fantasy. After all I've been able to do to her, I can die happy. From spanking her, to tying her up, down to making her do depraved and lewd acts to me, it's all been heaven. And she's been the perfect victim the entire time.

Despite the surprise of my parents coming home early, I'm not going to stop. I've reached that point that all men get where they have to cum. They've gone past the point of no return and nothing short of death can prevent us from reaching climax. And judging by the way my gagged sister moans and trembles, she very much feels the same way.

My hips pound Tiffany from behind like a car's pistons, ramming as hard as I can each time. Each time I ram into her, it makes her entire body bounce, which is quite the sight as she's very much still tied down from all the BDSM shit I've done to her. Even those huge bound tits of her's bounce about wildly which happily makes a clapping sound when they land back down against her.

My thrusts become rapid and damn near violent as I feel my orgasm coming. It's built up more and more, fueled by the sight of my parents having to watch me do this to her daughter. For some reason, it makes it even hotter to know they are watching. That they are seeing and hearing her get fucked like an animal, making all sort of sex sounds as she is ravaged.

My sister Tiffany then lets out a wild, loud, high-pitched moan as I shove my cock as deep as it will go in her pussy. At the same time I yank her head backward by the hair, making the entire back of her body against my front. Her moans get louder as I groan a deep guttural groan, with both of us knowing that I've just cummed.

Once again, I cum inside her, pumping my seed deep in her warm pussy, where I mark it as my territory. Even through I've already cum multiple times today, my cock unleashes hell inside of her. It seems to explode with pent-up fury, pumping my seed inside of her faster than I've ever done.

And more than anything, her pussy wants my cum. Even after it's been fucked raw, I feel her rocking her hips as if trying get my cock to go deeper. She wants this, as much as I do, even if she wants to believe she's being forced. Through she stopped being forced quite a while ago. Now she's just a willing participant.

A cascade of emotions flow over me as I cum inside my sister. Pleasure, shame, power, embarrassment and so much more. Then the fear hits me. As I bury my cock in my pussy, the fear that my parents are going to know it's me rushes over my mind. That they will figure out that it's their son that's just raped their daughter. I'm not sure how they will know, maybe the way I stand, or walk or something but I fear they will. Sure, I have a mask on and even changed my eye color, but I just fear they will somehow know it's me.

My tired manhood finally stops cumming, leaving me feeling tired and spent. It comes over me with the rush of emotions, making me feel like I could lay down and take a nap. I've never been so sexually fulfilled before.

Letting go of my sister, I see how far I've gone. How much I've done to her. Her naked is on display for all, showing every single little thing that I've done to her. I've abused her all to hell. It'll take her weeks to heal after all that I've done to her body. Not that I've cut her or punched or anything, but I did do so much harsh BDSM to her, which she loved.

Worry begins to plague me as I hold my fake gun towards my parents. I've been pointing it at them the entire time as I think it's the only thing keeping them sitting at the kitchen table. My fear at doing this is they might figure out that it's a fake gun. Neither of my parents are what you would call gun people, but they are smart. If anyone could figure out it's fake, it would be one of them.

I have to fight from biting my lip as worry takes its hold inside me. Keeping myself looking stern and in charge is perhaps the hardest thing I've ever done. Oddly, being completely naked helps for some reason.

How in the hell am I going to get out of this? I've fucked myself pretty bad here. It was just supposed to be my sister and I. If it stayed like that, everything would have worked out as she probably wouldn't have said anything since she thinks this is a CNC roleplay with a stranger. I could have done even more than I have to her, but it's all gone to hell. What the hell am I supposed to do about my parents?

I would love to just grab my clothes and run out of here, but I can't. The big issue that is going to come back to bite me is that I've cum inside my sister a few times now. That means I've left DNA. DNA that can be traced back to me. And that'll be the first thing my parents will make my sister do, which is go to the hospital so they can get a sample. There's no way I can explain my DNA being inside of her outside of admitting that I fucked her.

I need to somehow make that DNA untraceable. That way if they get a sample of it, it won't be used. But how do I go about doing that? Despite how rough I've been with my sister, I don't want to hurt her. So I'm not going to, you know, put anything inside of her that might damage her or her insides.

My worry grows as there's only one way I can think to make the DNA unusable. Well, one way that isn't cruel or dangerous. And it's not going to go over well with everyone, at all.

Acting much tougher and more dominant than I feel, I look at my father. When I do this, I'm very surprised to find that my dick is still buried in his daughter. I thought I had taken it out, but clearly I didn't, unless it somehow magically found it's way back, which at this point I wouldn't be that surprised.

Staring at my dad, I slide my cock out of my sister's pussy, to which she shudders and moans. She does this very loud, even if gagged. There's still pleasure in her voice, as if saying without words that she loved being fucked so hard. And her doing this while I stare at my father gives me a thrill of dominance that I hadn't expected.

Then, something happens. Something really strange. Something I wasn't expecting and had never thought of before. Something that makes my cock get rock hard again.

Now my cock slides completely out of my sister, I roughly push her forward so she'll move away from me. I am rough with this, treating her like I think she wants to be treated. She even yelps in pleasure at this, nearly falling over.

When she moves out of the way, my entire naked body comes to my parent's view. That's when I see in slow motion, my mother's eyes go from looking at the gun pointed at her...down to my manhood. I watch her eyes widen when she sees my cock, and then her mouth drops open. The emotion she is feeling is very clear, she's impressed by my cock.

My mother's eyes stare at my hard cock, where I swear there's a look of wanting. Much like she hasn't seen a cock my size, or as hard as mine is for a long time. The entire time her eyes stay wide and her mouth is opened.

We lock eyes when she looks up from my cock. Almost at once she turns to look at my gun again. She's trying to hide the thought she just had, but she can't take it back. I know what I saw.

My cock throbs from the rush of this, making it move slightly, making her look back down to it. Her wanting to see it makes me even harder, where my cock feels like it goes from being rock hard to being diamond hard. As it does, I feel an arousal I've never felt before. It's like a secret arousal, one that is taboo and wrong, but damn intoxicating. For I think my mom...wants my dick.

The rough idea of my plan is quickly changed. It was straight forward and logical, but that all changes. My hormones seem to pump at full speed, making me horny all over again, which I thought was impossible. How many times have I cummed already?!

My hormones take these newly formed plans and twist them, adding the kinkiest of ideas to make them even more awesome. They send images to my head of what I want to happen, to which makes my cock twitch all over again. Almost like I'm putting on a show for my own mother.

With a smirk that I can't help, I step forward, getting even closer to my mom now, so she can see my cock up close. She's on the other side of the table, with my father in between us. But I do catch that she watches my cock as it bounces as I walk.

But showing off my cock to my mom isn't the only reason I do this. This is actually more for my father than for her, as I'm pointing the gun directly at him as I step forward. Sure, I'm staring my mother down, but I can see out of the corner of my eye that he's getting more and more tense and scared.

Finally I turn to look at my father. Then with the gun, I motion for him to get up. I make sure not to talk or even grunt as I'm sure they would recognize my voice at once. But I motion over and over for him to stand up as he looks up at me scared, not wanting to do it. I cock the gun next to encourage him, as I'm going to make him do something that he'll never forget.

My father glances at my mother, and then back at me. Then he looks at my naked and abused sister who is amazingly still slightly moaning. She is a quite to see as she's still fully tied up, even with both of her tits tied tight and clamped.

With a trembling breath, my father stands up. He stands up all the way, looking terrified at what I may do. Only his hands are in front of him, together. They look odd in their position, as it isn't a natural position at all.

OMG. I see yet another sight that I can't believe. My father's tenting his pants. He has a fucking hardon. His cock got hard at the sight of his abused, naked daughter getting fucked like a whore. Oh my. I didn't expect that. I didn't expect that at all.

Are my parents actually freaks and I never knew? I mean, that's not something any child would ever really think about in regards to their parents. I mean, I don't want to think about them having sex. But now they are in front of me and acting like this, it makes me wonder if this is why I've always wanted my sister. That I inherited some sex freak gene from them. That they've thought about the same thing, my sister and I fucking.

Stepping back, I point the gun at my sister, who is swaying in the middle of the dining room. Her legs are spread wide and she is panting hard from being fucked so hard and long. At least she's stopped moaning, even if she is still quivering.

I have to admit, she looks damn sexy. I have no doubt I could go another round with that pussy. More than that, I could spank that ass or slap those tits all day long. Not to mention suck on those nipples for hours.

My father turns his head to not look at my sister when I motion towards her. He is trying to pretend he doesn't want to look at her, which is laughable as how badly his cock is tenting his slacks. It's so bad that I want to so bad touch it with the gun to point it out, but grabbing another guy's dick isn't something that I do.

Knowing this is going to be a bit hard, I point the gun at my father's face to get his attention. Next I move to my sister, where I tap the gun's barrel to her nipple clamps. There's a soft slanging sound as I do it, to which my sister winches and then moans at it. After, I move the gun to touch the rope on her bound tits. Then I do the same, but with her bound hands.

I try to say without words that I want him to take all of the stuff off her. To untie her hands and breasts, not to mention to remove all the toys I've put on her. That I want her to just be naked without anything I've brought with me on her. I want this because when I leave, I'll need to take everything with me so it can't be traced.

As I figured, my father doesn't seem to understand. After all, it probably looks like I'm just pointing to her tits, pussy and then hands. Who knows what that could mean. But I add an untying motion with both hands to which I think he finally understands.

"U-U-Untie her?" My father asks, his voice quivering, bad. He sounds like he's about to be executed or something. I've never seen him like this before. He's normally a stern and serious person, never showing any sort of weakness. But at the moment he's acting like...a coward.

I nod in response, as well as smirk. Then, just wanting to see his reaction, I tap my sister's nipple clamps with the gun. I tap one and then the other, making her winch and yelp each time. With the weights that's on them, they pull on her nipples, so when I tap them, it makes them swing.

"I...I think he wants you to take all that off her," My mother says, making my father actually jump. You might think he was just slapped by the way he reacted to her just talking. Granted, her speaking is a bit odd as the only sounds are coming from my sister.

I nod at this, knowing she knows what I want completely. I have a feeling she can probably read my mind at the moment, if she wants to or not. She's probably fighting with herself at getting turned on. No doubt trying to convince herself she's not aroused, or that she doesn't want anything to happen.

My father looks at my mom, then back at me with that concerned look. It makes me back up from him as I think he might be getting desperate. Afterall, he's being humiliated in front of not just his wife, but his daughter as well. If he has enough, he might try to attack me, or at the very least, get the gun out of my hand. But if I'm far enough back, he probably won't have the courage.

Shaking, my father walks up to Tiffany. She's still panting, which makes her large chest heave up and down in a damn sexy way. It's so noticeable that my father can't help but stare down at them for a while, transfixed by them.

"I...I'm real s-s-s-sorry baby," My father tells my sister as he stands in front of her. He tells her this while looking at her face, which is rather silly as she still has a blindfold on. At the moment, I have a feeling she doesn't even realize that he's her father, but just sees him as yet another cock that could fuck her.

"I'm real sorry this happened," My Father adds as his shaking hands raise towards my sister's tied tits. His words sound real, but his hardon betrays him.

Even my mother notices his hardon as she's clearly looking right at it. It's even more noticeable because he's moved his hip back some to stand in a silly pose as he's scared of touching my sister with it. It's at the same time comical and pathetic. I then see my mom's almost angry face as she keeps looking at it, like she can't believe he would get aroused at any of this.

With a deep breath, I prepare myself for this next part. I don't believe I'm going to do this. Of all the crazy shit I've ever thought up, this is by far the most out-there. I have a feeling if I wasn't pumped full of hormones, I would never even consider doing something like this.

Puffing my chest out, I point the gun at my mother now. I point it at her face and then smile the evilest smile I can think of. I want her to know that every possible horrible thing she might be thinking will happen, is about to come true.

I then motion for my mom to stand. As her attention is solely on me, she does this at once. She pops up at once, acting as if she doesn't do what I say as fast as possible, I'll shoot. It even makes her chair fall over from the force of it.

Trying not to give my emotions away, I use both hands to mime her removing her clothes. When I do this, I can't help but have a wide, ear to ear smile. But I'm not worried that they will recognize this smile because I know how evil it must look. I bet it looks like from a horror movie.

My mother's eyes widen at my order in the most arousing way possible. She then shakes her head no, as if she's not going to do it. Yet, I swear I see that she wants to. Like she thinks the world is telling her she shouldn't strip down because it's wrong, but deep inside, she wants too. That she can't do it because she knows she wants too, and it would in part break her.

Seeing these looks on my mom's face is so strange. They are such foreign expressions, I'm not sure how to react. Mainly because I don't think I've ever seen my mom aroused before. Or if I did, I didn't recognize it like I do now. And if I needed any other help in recognizing that she's horny, I can see her hard nipples starting to poke through.

My mom's refusal puts me in a bind. I can't let her get away with not doing it, but I don't want to hurt her. Much like with my sister, my goal is not to really do any physical damage, so hitting her is out of the question. Otherwise, I would no doubt slap her very hard to get her to do as I want.

I need to show I am in charge, but don't want to do anything too horrible. So hitting in any way is out of the question. Also, if she fought back, it might get weird as I'm naked except for my mask. Plus, I can't risk her lifting my mask to see who I really am. That would ruin not just the evening, but the rest of my life.

This tense standoff has the soundtrack of my sister whimpering and whining every few moments as my father begins to remove all the stuff I put on her. He's removed her weighted nipple clamps, which made her cry out the loudest. Now he is untying her tits, having to unloop the rope again and again.

What is funny in a dark way is that since she is blindfolded, she has no idea it's her own father doing this to her. Yeah, he apologized before he started, but after that he hasn't said anything. Not to mention that I swear I saw him rub Tiffany's nipples under the guise of trying to make them feel better after being clamped for so long.

But my sister's whining gives me an idea. With a smirk I put the gun against my sister's temple and then look back at my mom. Instantly she gets the message, as does my father as he turns and looks at his wife, begging her to just play along.

With speed I didn't know she possessed, my mom undoes the straps of her dress, letting them fall off her shoulders. The very pretty dress then falls the length of her body, moving as if it's in slow motion. My eyes follow the dress as it falls, fluttering as it goes down.

My mom removing her dress reveals something I hadn't expected, which was that she wasn't wearing a bra. Her large pale breasts come out, letting me see exactly where my sister got her size from. Without a bra, I see how her tits jiggle ever so gently and subtly, looking like they belong to someone twenty years younger.