Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany falls on her ass when I yank her back, to which she lands hard. Only she doesn't let out a cry of pain at this. Instead she lets out a disgusted moan, as if upset I've taken the cock from her. In quite a sight to see, she actually lifts both hands in front of her as if searching for the cock she just had. It makes me wonder if the only thing that would make her happy is if it ended with cum all over her face.

My father's cock stands at attention, very wet. In a comical sight, my father looks down at it as if not knowing what to do. For a moment I really think he's about to start jacking off to finish himself off. But instead he looks at me, clearly wanting to know what he's supposed to do next in a submissive move. This move shows how submissive he is as his cock actually throbs up and down as if begging me to let him finish.

Pulling up on my sister's hair, I force her to stand. This takes her a moment to do as being on her knees for so long made her legs tired. Hell, I think she's been on her knees tonight more than she's been standing or laying. But Tiffany does stand up after having to press against my own naked body for help.

I almost laugh as I feel her hands touch me. I can feel them moving down, desperate to find my own cock. Only when she finds that my dick is buried in someone else, I hear her moan that same disappointed moan. It's really a sight to see as I've never really seen anyone truly be cock-drunk, which is the only thing I can call this.

Being as forceful as I want, I force my sister to the table, right next to my mom. There I force her head down, where I press it against the table. To do this makes me lean over and thrust deeper in my mom, to which she moans very loudly, adding to the sexiness of the situation.

I know I'm being very rough and mean with my sister, but look at her, it's what she wants. I mean, the bitch is smiling as her face is being pressed against the hard table. Actually smiling and parting her legs as she knows what's about to happen.

On her own my sister moves her hips forward and against the table so they press against the side. She then bends fully over it, going so far as to move to her tiptoes so her ass arches out. It's sort of a weird sight to see as basically assumes the same position as my mom, even turning her head the same way. Only my sister has a blindfold on, so she can't see that my mom is like this. It's weird because only now can I tell that the two of them are related by their body type...and their asses.

In a move that no longer surprises me, Tiffany puts both of her hands behind her back, showing she wants to be tied up again. Her wrists lay on top of each other and then raise up, making it even easier to tie them up.

Unable to help it, I let out a chuckle at this. I've never felt so dominant or powerful before. I mean, I've broken my sister. I've turned her into a cock-whore who is drunk on cock. She's no longer even acting like a civilized person but a sex slave wanting to be fucked repeatedly. It makes me wonder how long she'll act like this and if there will be any lasting effects.

Looking back at my father, I motion with the gun to another length of rope that's on the ground. I'm assuming that rope must the rope Tifffany's other tit was tied with. To be honest, I'm forgetting all that I did to my sister earlier, so I have no clue what parts of her was tied up and what wasn't. I just did so much to her that it's impossible to remember.

"P-P-Please. Don't. Leave her a-alone. Do it to me instead!" My mom suddenly says. The only sounds in the room had been the sounds of sex, but when her voice rings out, it sort of makes me notice how long it had been without anyone talking. It makes me feel a bit strange, like bringing me back to earth.

An angry feeling moves over me at my mom saying this. A brief rage washes over me, making me very upset. I think it hits hard because she's not fooling anyone. She says it not to protect her daughter, but because she wants me to get even rougher with her. To turn her into a whore just like her daughter. To be able to give her a reason to act in the same way, where all she would want is sex. She wants to experience what my sister has gone through because she probably doesn't get enough excitement in her life.

When this rage passes, I start to wonder about myself. Have I really lost it and am making everything about sex? Could it be that my mom is hating all this, but my messed-up mind is making me think she loves it? Am I the one that really has lost it, and everyone else is normal?

In a surprising revelation, I find that I don't care. And to show my mom who's in charge, I thrust hard into her, forcing my cock to go as far as it can as I ram myself against her. She yelps out loudly at this, her body tensing. But since her hands are tied behind her, there's nothing she can do.

To teach her a lesson about talking when not told to, I slap her left ass cheek, hard. I hit hard enough that my handprint stays on her ass. But I don't stop there. With my cock buried inside her hard, I slap her ass repeatedly, making her regret speaking out.

My mom cries in pain and pleasure at this. What makes it better is that I keep pulling on her hair, making her entire upper body lift up. In the reflection in the mirror, I can see her front, where those nice titties of her bounce with each spank of her ass.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh," my mom repeats over and over as I spank her. I smirk as I listen to her, knowing how humiliating this must feel. To be spanked in such a manner while you think your back is going to break. Not to mention how it must feel to be helpless to the point that you can't do anything about your tits bouncing.

But then I discover she's not saying this because she's humiliated. She's cumming! The bitch is actually cumming.

My mom's voice gets faster and higher pitched as she keeps repeating this statement. Her body then begins to squirm and jerk hard, making it look like she can't stop herself. Then in the best feeling of all, her pussy seems to tighten and loosen with these jerks, making it feel like it's squeezing my cock.

Moans come out of my mom now. Loud moans of pleasure that I know she's trying to hide. Moans coming from an orgasm caused by a stranger's cock buried in her pussy while he spanks her ass. An orgasm made from having to witness her daughter get oral to her husband, to which she's about to be fucked right next to her as she's bent over a table like a whore.

To torture my mom more, I reach my hand around her hips to find her clit. When she feels my hand on this sensitive body part, she ties to close her legs, but I was prepared. My feet are between her legs on the inside, making sure she can't close them. And noy, does she try.

Rubbing her clit in circles with two fingers, I make her orgasm burst even more to life. Her moans quickly become like screams, making it clear to everyone that she's cumming. There's no hiding she's enjoying this, nor can anyone try and say that this is something else. She's cumming and can't hide it.

In fact, I have a feeling that this is the first time she's cummed in a long time by how badly her body is squirming. Like a true orgasm instead of just good feelings. The sort of orgasm that makes your entire body shut down as it takes over.

If she only knew she's cumming from her own son's cock being buried in her.

I keep rubbing my mom's clit in circles, being firm but gentle as I do. I know if her hands were not tied up, she would be trying to push me away, but thankfully she can't do a damn thing but struggle to which I can hold her firmly. I even laugh at how helpless she seems like this as her fingers try to push me away as that's all she can do.

All of us witness and hear my mom orgasm. It's so damn loud that I think the neighbor's are hearing it. And on the peak of her orgasm, my mom lets out a single moan that she extends. It's the same note but slowly gets softer as the orgasm fades, leaving her still and sudden, as if this is the end of her life or something. And as she does this, I see my sister rocking her hips as if wishing that was her.

Pointing the gun at my father again, I then motion the gun firsts to my sister's hands, then to between my bent over sister's legs. I even tap it with the gun to which my sister lets out a moan. Her hands stay behind her back, clearly wanting for someone to do something to her.

My point could not be any clearer. Especially as I aim the gun at my father's cock right after. He's to tie Tiffany up, just like I did mom, then fuck his daughter, or else. Sure, there isn't going to be an "else," but he doesn't know this.

I'm floored as my father says nothing but walks up to behind my sister. There's no fight nor any comment. Instead he takes a length of rope and starts to tie my sister's wrists. Unlike me, he knows some knots as he ties her in a rather fancy looking knot. My sister helps him as she keeps her arms lifted as high as she can, but it doesn't take him but 30 seconds to make her helpless.

Looking extremely nervous, my father then grabs the base of his cock and aligns it with Tiffany's pussy. He studies between my sister's legs as he does this, making sure to position his cock just right. And to this, Tiffany arches her ass again, trying to say without words to hurry up. That she needs to be stuffed as soon as possible.

I'm pretty sure there's at least a part of my father that doesn't want to do this. That if he had a choice he would refuse. But he's acting so strange. I'm almost positive that this is a sexual fantasy for him as well, only it's for him to be made into a cuck. That another man dominates him and fucks his wife in front of him while he can do nothing at all about it.

My mouth drops open when my father shoves his cock inside his daughter without delay. In a matter of fact manner, he grabs her hips and thrusts inside her, shoving his hard cock deep inside her used pussy. Not just that, but he immediately starts to fuck her.

My father's hips move back and forward as he starts to fuck his own daughter. His hands are on her hips and he thrusts with a somewhat forceful speed, as if he's taking fucking her seriously. It's rather surprising for some reason, to which my mom and I stare at the scene, not believing it. Yet my father doesn't look at us, but forward as if not wanting to look at us at all. Like he's ashamed of what he's doing because he's always wanted to do it.

My sister who is still blindfolded has no clue what's happening other than she's being fucked again. Like the whore she's made to be, she starts moaning the moment he slides his cock in her. Her high pitched squeals echo all about for all to hear as she is clearly loving this. She even lifts her head up, damn near begging for him to pull on her hair, which I doubt he would do.

My mother stares at the scene, a very strange look on her face as she's still comes down from her own orgasm. But she quickly starts to moan again, even if it is against her will as I resume fucking her. I thrust my hips into her twice as hard as my father fucks my sister, making sure that my mom will be sore for days after this once I'm done.

In the weirdest possible family bonding moment, my father and I fuck my sister and my mom at the same time. Both of us take them from behind while they are bent over and tied up, with me being much faster and rougher than my father. Each time I thrust into her, the table moves.

Ever since my mother orgasmed, I found I didn't care about being gentle any more. I know she wants me to be rough, so that's what I'm going to do. I'll treat her just like I treated her daughter, making sure she remember's this night for the rest of her life. So I ram into her much like I did my sister, making my mom yelp and moan with each powerful thrust.

The sounds of clapping and moaning are the only thing that is heard for the next minute. The clapping sound comes from bodies slapping together as my father and I ram into very wet pussies. And there's a soft wet sound from the sound of our cocks moving about their insides, proving just how badly they want this happen. And loudest of all, both women moan as they are fucked, making it sound like they've never had sex this good, ever.

My father begins to shudder and make those goofy sounds again. Looking at him, I find he's looking back at me. His face is a mix of pleasure and worry as he keeps pumping his hips like he's too scared to stop. He really acts like I'm going to kill him if he dares to stop fucking my sister. His eyes practically beg me to let him stop as he's getting close to cumming. He even mouths the word "please," at me, like he's too scared to make noise.

I shake my head NO as I smirk. At this, he lowers his head like a scolded child. He then looks back down at my sister, who has taken to pushing her ass backward when he thrusts. From the sounds of her moans, she is getting really close to cumming herself.

A second later, my father shudders hard and makes a strange gasping noise. He then shoves his hips forward hard, forcing my sister even harder into the table. The force of it is so hard that my sister's entire body moves onto the table, her legs moving off the ground completely.

My father's hands grab my sister's hips, pulling her back against him as he thrusts his hips forward comically. He arches his back as he does this to which he looks up at the ceiling. It takes me a moment to notice that he's actually lifting my sister's hips off the table and is just holding her. That he's lifting her while pushing his cock as deep as he can.

It's clear that he's cum. He just came in his own daughter. Unleashed his seed in her pussy. Even now as he seems to lose all his energy and lays on top of her as they both bend over, his cock is still buried in her, making sure that ever drop goes into her pussy. He makes no effort at all to pull out.

Laughing as I can't help it, my sister cums from feeling him cum inside her. She cums so hard that she seems to lose her breath. Her moans reach a point where I can no longer hear them, and after a few moments, she rests her head on the table, looking as if she just passed out.

Continuing to laugh as my mother saw the entire thing, I keep on fucking her. As if someone else is controlling me, I grab her hair again and force her upper body off the table. I force her back to arch painfully, making her feel like she's being pounded so bad that she's going to get flattened.

I do this to her as I love seeing her tits bounce. From behind I can see them, mainly her side boobs bounce from the force of being fucked. Her large breasts bounce about in such a beautiful and lewd motion that I can't believe they could still be so firm. They even start to bounce in circles, where they crash into each other over and over.

Time seems to slow down and speed up as I fuck my mother. My cock slides in and about her pussy so easy. And each time I do, I feel it trying to grab and hold my cock to massage it. That it wants to feel the hardness of my manhood, only I don't let it. Instead I violate it with all my might, forcing it to feel stretched out and pulled apart as I fuck her harder and harder.

I get so into the act that I barely notice that I'm about to cum myself. It sort of sneaks up until I explode inside of her without meaning too. My cock just seems to start shooting out my seed, forcing all of it to go deep in her pussy.

Surprised by this, I keep thrusting as I cum, shuddering myself but nothing like my father. I feel my cock throb and pulse as I cum, still finding her pussy so freaking great. But then I thrust one final thrust to shove my cock as deep as I can for the last few blasts of cum. Much like my father, I pull her hips back as I thrust, making sure she can feel what I've done.

Breathing hard, I keep my cock buried inside of my mom's older pussy, even after I cum. Again, I feel her clinging and massaging my cock, making every single drop of cum go out of me and into her. It's so intense that I feel my own eyes roll back in extreme joy. It's a feeling that I never want to end.

Now that I've cummed, my mom pouts. She pouts softly, looking so ashamed of herself. I hadn't noticed it, but I'm pretty sure she came again from what I've done. That just like her daughter, she had an orgasm from a stranger pumping her full of his seed. At being so dominated that I've marked her pussy with my cum.

This for some reason makes me smirk as I know she's not ashamed of being forced, but for liking it. For lack of a better word, she's ashamed of being a whore like her daughter. Ashamed and humiliated for letting me do all that I've done to her. So she can stay in this arched position, her pussy sore and ass stinging, knowing she's been fucked hard.

For a moment, my father and I share a strange bonding moment as we both breath hard having just cum. It's not a father-son moment I ever thought I would have. It is in many ways uncomfortable, but at the same time great.

With a shudder, I back up, allowing my cock to slide out of my mom's pussy. When I do this, she moans softly, feeling the strange feeling of it as well. Only she sounds like she doesn't want it to end, even if she is crying. It reminds me of how my sister sounded when the same thing happened to her.

I back up, pointing the gun at my father as he's the only one that could do anything since both my sister and mother are tied up. Not that he poses any sort of threat as he stays bent over my sister, his cock still buried in her. He hasn't moved since cumming, making me wonder if he's passed out or something.

My father finally looks at me as I walk around the table. I walk around because I want a better look at the two women's faces. I want to see the look they have at being taken like whores. That they were fucked together, both made to feel helpless and used.

With my gun, I motion for my father to back up. He actually nods at this, showing he understands the request. Then, preparing as if he's to be kicked in the nuts, he braces himself. He then steps backward, letting his manhood slide out of my sister, who moans a powerful moan at the feeling.

Looking spent, my father slumps over, making me worried about the next part that needs to happen. I try not to think about what's going to happen if he can't do what I want. But...if he can't...what am I going to do?

I point the gun at my mother while staring at my father. Being a bit crude, I mime my father putting his cock in my mom and fucking her. I make sure to do this in a very lewd manner, making it a clear taunt as well as an order.

At this, my father eyes widen a great deal. He then looks down at my bent over mother and then back at me. Again his expression is one I can't really place. It's a mix of surprise and horror, but I swear there's wanting. Like he's excited that he's going to have to fuck her after another man has already cummed in her. It's just so surprising to see coming from him.

"Did....did you take it?" My mother then asks in a defeated sounding way. Her voice surprises me as I wasn't expecting her to talk any longer. I thought she would be in her own world, crying for the rest of the night. But I find that she's not. She's actually looking back at my father, clearly watching what I just told him to do.

"Did you take it?" My mother repeats in what is clearly a demand. At this, my father's face flashes red with embarrassment as he looks away from her. Again he looks like a scolded kid getting talked to by his mother by the way he's acting. Whatever she's taking about, it's clear that he's is humiliated over it.

"Y-Yes," My father finally answers her, sounding like he knows better than to ignore her question. My mom's response is very stoic as she doesn't respond at all. Instead she rests the side of her head against the table, looking rather relieved.