Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then get it over with," My mother tells my father like this, looking rather defeated. Her eyes then look at me, letting me see just how defeated she feels. That she knows I am in charge and that they will all do as I want. That her pussy belongs to me now, and I can let anyone I want fuck it.

My father lowers his head in shame. He then moves behind my mother in a way that seems to suggest he is both excited and not. This is when I notice that his cock is still hard. Rock hard in fact. Mine has already started to come down from all the action I've had tonight. It feels tired and raw, not to mention happy. But I can't believe that after cumming he's still hard. I'm very happy at this, but would have thought he would have been done for the night.

It occurs to me what my mom asked him about. I bet anything she's asking about Viagra or something like it. He must have taken the pill before they got home, with the intention of the two of them doing it tonight. She might have even told him to take it as she didn't want the sex to be that short. That's why she was asking. She wanted to make sure he could still fuck her.

My mother softly moans as my father enters her pussy. He inserts his cock in her in an action that he's must have done a thousand times. Upon inserting himself, he starts to thrust back and forth in a mechanical motion, as if knowing the routine. There's really no emotion on his face as he does this, as if it is a chore he knows he needs to do.

I'm not sure what I would have done if my father couldn't get his cock hard. My entire plan was sort of hinging on it. I just lucked out in a big way that he's on drugs to do it.

Knowing I won't have much longer with my sister as I need to disappear once my father cums, I grab her by the hair again. Pulling her head so she slides over the table, I get her so my semi-hard cock is in front of her face. Once she assumes this new position, I grab my cock with my free hand and put it against her lips.

Like before, my sister opens her mouth and takes my cock. Her lips open wide then close on it, where she starts to suck and bob up and down on it eagerly. In a very nice feeling, she uses her tongue to clean me off, having no clue that she's tasting her own mom on my cock. She even moans a little as she sucks me off, again showing just how cock-drunk she's gotten.

My cock does become hard again, not that I'm going to do anything about it. I doubt anyone could resist getting hard the way my sister so eagerly sucks. It makes me want to grab her head and fuck her as furiously as I can to hammer home that this is the new version of her. That I should be able to do this whenever I want. But I know after today, I'll most likely never get a chance like this again.

As my sister sucks my cock, I repeat the plan. That once my father cums in my mother, I'll tie his hands behind him too. I'll make him bend over the table too, in which I'll get out of here. Only I better make sure to loosen my mom's rope so she can untie herself. That way she will be able to get free and free the others. Otherwise, they will have to take to extreme methods to get free, which means they will no doubt call the cops. Right now, there's a chance they won't. Sure, it's really small chance they won't, but there's still a chance. I think all three will be humiliated enough to not call them as they will have to admit they went along with it because they wanted it.

My father doesn't stay emotionless for long. Looking surprised, he starts to fuck my mother rather hard, acting like this is his first time doing it. He actually gets passionate while doing it, finding that pussy to be the hot piece that I know it to be. It makes me know that it's been a long time since my mom has actually wanted to be fucked. And it's because of me.

My father soon makes the same exact goofy sounds as he did before. Those comical, puberty-sounding like groans and moans as he lets everyone know he's about to cum. The way he sounds combined with the scared look he gets solidifies that he really is nothing but a beta cuck. That his pleasure is from being told to fuck his own wife after I already had a piece.

A loud groan comes out of my father when he finally cums. Only for him, it looks almost painful as he starts to violently fuck my mother for a few times to make her squeal. He rams her harder than I did, pushing the table across the floor to hit the wall as he murders her pussy to make her eyes pop out.

But then, just like before, he bends over her to rest, as if he's just ran a marathon. He acts like he passes out, resting on top of her while keeping his cock buried inside her. And from the look on my mom's face, she's actually upset because he hadn't gotten to orgasm herself from this.

Now that it's been done, I go into action. Only, I doubt I need to tie my father up at all. If I just leave, he'll no doubt stay like that until my mom makes him move. He'll just lay on top of her, leaving his cock in her until told otherwise. At which point my mom will no doubt yell at him to get off her and untie her, calling him a pathetic cuck while he does it.

As submissive as my father is being, my father may actually put up a fight if she tells him to untie her. He may tell her no, because I may come back. That maybe they should stay like this for a bit longer to make sure. This would work in my favor as I can get out of here way before the cops are called.

Suddenly, the room becomes full of excitement, as if this is a war zone. So much happens at once that it stuns me. I was expecting nothing to happen at all, but I was wrong. Dead wrong.

First my father seems to fly backward. It looks almost supernatural the way he moves back as if something pushed him with all its might. His hands windmill and he groans as he moves backward. He only stops once he hits the wall, where he crashes into it and falls to his butt.

My mom pushed him back...with her ass. She must have done some sort of hard shove because she's standing up now and headed right at me, her face filled with rage. More than that, she's untied herself and holds the rope in front of her, clearly meaning to strangle me.

With my eyes going wide, I see her rushing at me, fully meaning to kill me. She must have been calmly undoing the rope as she was fucked by my dad, knowing my attention wasn't on her. The bitch actually tricked me. Why wouldn't I expect this of her? She's one of the toughest people I know.

My life flashes before my eyes as I wasn't expecting this at all. In a stroke of great luck, I manage to put the gun directly in front of me. I do this sheerly in reaction as I try to get both hands up to defend myself. All I was trying to do is try to grab the rope before she literally kills me with it.

But my reaction is the perfect thing to do because as my mom screams her rage-filled scream, she manages to run right into my gun. Stopping as the barrel of the gun enters her mouth, all the way to the back, we both look at each other.

A look of terror comes on my mom's face as we stay perfectly still. Time seems to stop again as we stay like this, her face showing she knows she messed up. That she had one chance, and it's over now. She failed. And because of that, she's about to be in for a world of hurt.

"I hope it was worth it, because now...you getting fucked in the ass," I tell her, making my voice as raspy as possible. Unable to stop myself, I laugh. I laugh right in her face as the violating though of being ass-fucked fills all of her thoughts.