Yes, I Tricked and Forced My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tearing myself from my mom's tits, I see how most of my mom's bare body is exposed now. My eyes move over every inch of her body, hypnotized by what I'm seeing. I look over her long, bare, smooth legs, to her somewhat flat tummy, over to her plump tits, even if she crosses her arms to hide them. The only bit of clothing she has on is a pair of black lacy panties.

To make this scene even better, my mom turns her head to look away from me. When she does this, her face is bright red, showing how embarrassed and humiliated she is to have to expose herself to a stranger. But again, she can't hide how hard her nipples are.

What strikes me as very odd is my father's behavior. He hasn't defended my mom at all. Hasn't even protested making her remove her dress. Hell, he's not even looking at her as she undresses. He just keeps working on my sister, removing the rope around her other boob as she winches and whimpers. It's almost like he's doing his best not to look at her, like he's ashamed or something.

Unable to stop myself, I look at my father as this behavior is so weird. Here I see that his gaze is at my sister's naked body, or so I think. His eyes seem focused on her bare, abused tits as he unties the rope, like he' transfixed by their movement.

I'm not sure if he's really looking at Tiffany's abused tits or is making himself not look at anything else, but one thing is clear...something's going on with him. This isn't a normal reaction, not that this is a normal situation. He can't be, ummm, aroused that his wife is being forced can he? No. Can't be. That's not like him. But damn, it sure seems to be like that.

Shouldn't he be yelling to leave his wife alone? To leave his family alone as both his wife and daughter are all but naked? But he hasn't said anything, nor has he seemed aggressive. In fact, it's like the opposite. He refuses to be. He much rather do nothing and let me do as I want, all the while his cock is hard.

Is my father getting off on this? Getting off on seeing his wife and daughter be dominated like this? Is he secretly some sort of beta cuck or whatever they call it? It would make sense.

Testing this, I point the gun back at my mom. This time I point them down at my mom's panties. I then motion for them to come down, again not saying a word but smiling widely. I keep doing the motion while turning to look at him and smiling. Letting him know how happy I'm going to be at seeing his wife's pussy.

With a red face my mom turns her head again and grabs the waistband of her panties. Doing this makes her uncross her arms, exposing her chest again. And the movement of her arms makes those larger breasts swing and jiggle.

Then, bending over, my mom pulls her black lacy panties down. The way she does this is intoxicating as it makes her tits swing and dangle, making me want to go over and grab them, even if she is my mom. Not to mention the way she pulls her panties down is so sexy. The way she does it makes her treat her own pussy like property. It's so damn intoxicating.

My mom then stands up, completely naked as her panties are around her ankles. On purpose she keeps her arms at her side as she knows I want to see the view. And what a view it is.

Despite her age, my mom shaves her pussy, which is surprising. I would have thought...well, I'm not sure what I thought, but shaving/waxing wasn't one of the things I thought she would do. Yet there it is, my mom's shaved pussy, looking smooth as can be for all to see. It's so damn sexy, I almost want to take a picture and post it on reddit.

As my mom steps out of her panties, I think about what I'm going to have to do. The part that I'm not sure I can do. You see, my plan is for my father to fuck my sister until he cums. His cum will mix with mine inside her pussy. That will dilute my own DNA that's left inside her, so if it is tested, nothing will come from it. They will think there's an error since my father and I share DNA.

The issue with this plan isn't that I'm scared my father won't fuck Tiffany. I have a feeling he would do whatever he is told at the moment. The issue is that to make this plan seem real and legit...my mom needs to be "raped" as well. I feel stupid calling it "rape" as it's clear that a part of her wants this. That much like her daughter, there's a darkness in her that makes her want to be taken.

Trying still to look tough and in charge, I back up a bit while looking my mom up and down. To scare her some, I grab my cock with my free hand. There I rub it a few times, trying to make it seem like she's going to experience my cock. And by doing this, it embarrasses her even more, making her face very red.

Looking like I want to laugh at her, I point to the kitchen table with my gun. I then point at my mom and back to the table. She follows my gun as it whips about, to which I hope my instructions are clear, which is for her to bend over the table, just like her daughter did when I first fucked her. To bend over so she can be fucked from behind like a whore.

My mom lip quivers at this command, but she doesn't move. Her face then goes pale as she looks at the table, knowing what she's going to have to do. She then looks back at me, to which I nod, showing that she needs to do it.

Trembling, my mom starts to walk towards the table. The look on her face is a really weird mix of excitement and dread. Like she's going to her death, but her death is to be done by orgasm. It makes me want to laugh as well as feel sorry for her. Especially as I can see her ass as she walks, and it's a hell of a lot firmer than what I thought it would be.

Turning to see my father's progress, I see he's finished. He's removed everything I put on my sister, even freeing her hands. Tiffany's bare, bruised and red-marked body stands on display, looking as sexy as ever. On purpose, she keeps her hands behind her, making sure not to cover any of her naked body. She's so broken she knows better than to cover her body, move at all or even try to speak. Even with the gag removed, she keeps her mouth closed, even if she wants to know what's going on.

The only thing my father didn't remove, is the blindfold. That's probably because he doesn't want her to see him like this. That he has a rock hard cock at looking what I've done to her. Or to see that her mom is about to have the same fate as her.

I reach out and grab a handful of Tiffany's hair from behind. She yelps out at this, her now ungagged voice echoing about the room. Despite the pain of me pulling her hair to make her move, she keeps her hands behind her back. In fact, I think she actually thrusts her chest forward, much like I was making her do earlier.

Not feeling bad at all for doing this to her, I force my sister down to her knees. She of course goes down, knowing exactly what she's going to have to do as she opens her mouth wide. Only, with her blindfold still on, she is going to assume the cock she'll be sucking is mine. The question now is once she's done, if I should let her know it was her own father she sucked off.

Figuring I can do whatever I want to him, I not just point my gun in my father's face, but put it about an inch away from his face. I put it so close that he goes cross-eyed trying to look at it.

Now that I have his attention, I lower the gun and motion for him to pull down his pants. Much like my mother, his eyes get wide at such a wild request. But unlike my mother, he doesn't protest or say anything about it. Instead, he lowers his head and begins to undo his belt.

Smirking at how cowardly he's being, I watch him as he unbutton his pants and pulls down the zipper. It's clear he's trying to drag this out, but there's nothing more for him to do. And the way he slumps over while doing this makes him look like a child that's been yelled at by a parent or something.

A moment later, my father pulls his slacks and underwear down at the same time to reveal a very hard cock. His cock throbs as it comes out, swinging for a moment then pointing upward. From the look of it, he's extremely aroused at the moment as it looks like he's never been so hard before.

Seeing my father's cock is not something I ever thought I would do. Yet now that I see it, I can't help but feel superior as my dick is bigger. Longer anyway. It makes me feel a bit drunk off the power that I feel. That he looks at me in better shape and with a bigger dick, knowing that I'm the alpha out of the two of us.

My father's eyes get so wide I'm sure they are about to pop out of his skull as I force my sister's head forward. His hard cock pokes Tiffany on the forehead then slides off as it is forced up. But upon feeling the hard cock, my sister knows what she's to do. So she moves her head back and puts her lips on the base of his cock without using her hands. In an act that only a whore would do, she licks the cock as she moves up on it, using her tongue to judge where on the cock she is.

My father then lets out a surprised gasp as Tiffany takes her own father's cock into her mouth. She reaches the head of his cock where she takes him in, closing her lips tight around him. I swear she even moans when she does this, as if sucking his cock actually brings her close to orgasm.

Acting more like a whore than what I've seen porn stars be, my sister immediately starts to perform head...on her father. Her head bobs up and down his stiff manhood, her lips tight around it. She even forgoes the weak beginning and immediately starts to deep throat his manhood, taking all of it in her mouth. With passion she shoves all of his cock in her mouth, going so deep that her face presses against his stomach. After doing this a few times, she deep throats him again, only stays in this position, her face pressed against his stomach for several seconds.

My father's eyes are very wide and his face pale as he watches and feels his daughter suck his cock. His hands are pressed against his chest, almost like he wants to push her away but is too scared to do so because he doesn't know what I'm going to do.

For some reason, I want to laugh. In fact, I want to break down laughing at the look on his face. More than that, I want to mock and taunt him, such asking him how it feels. Or asking if she has a good technique.

But as much as I want to taunt him, I know I can't. It's too dangerous. Plus, I'm just wasting precious time. The more time I waste, the larger the chance I'll get caught. I just really need to finish this and move on.

Forcing myself to move on, I pick up one of the pieces of rope from off the ground that was just around my sister's tits. Walking to my mom who is now fully bent over the table, I pause to enjoy the view. She's at a perfect "L" angle but bent over, that ass of hers on full display.

Maybe the best part of her doing this, is that she's already spread her legs. She knows what is coming and isn't playing games. There's no telling her to spread open or making her do it. Instead she's made it even easier to take what I want, which adds to the thought that she really wants this. That deep inside, she wants me to wreck her, and in front of her husband too.

And oh, how her pussy is so damn inviting. It's parted just a bit and I can tell she's wet. Of all the women I've had in this position, she is by far the most sexy.

Now inches away from my mother as she is in this sexy position, I slap her ass. I just can't help myself. My open hand smacks her right ass cheek, making her yelp loudly and her body jerk. Her body bucks and hits the table, making her cry out in pain.

I place my hand on her lower back in an effort to remind her to stay bent over. Once I'm sure she's not going to move, I reach over and grab her left wrist, which is at her side. I pull it behind her back, using force to inform her I want her to keep it where I place it. Then do the same for her right, laying her wrists right on top of each other.

My mom whimpers as I do this because she knows what I'm going to do. And once again, I know she wants it. She wants to feel helpless, especially as my hard cock keeps poking her bare ass as I do this. She knows what is coming and that she's helpless to stop it.

Placing the gun on a nearby shelf, I loop the rope around my mom's wrists. I loop it over and over again as I tie her wrists together. Much like I did with my sister, I taunt her by pulling on the rope to tighten it, which makes her yelp again from the pain of it.

I know I don't need to tie my mom up, but for some reason I feel that this is what she wants. That she wants to feel helpless. That if I don't tie her up, it'll be even more of a mindfuck for her as she won't be able to tell herself she couldn't stop what happened. But if she's tied up, then she'll be able to lie to herself about what's happened.

So I tie her wrists tight, ensuring they won't be coming free. The only issue is that there is a lot of excess rope not used that hangs down. There's so much that I actually consider tying the excess around her neck as a sort of self-choking tool, but ultimately, I decide against it.

My mom whimpers even harder now that her hands are tied up. She whimpers non-stop as she waits for me to actually get started. And my smile gets even wider as I notice she's spread her legs even more.

Taking a deep breath, I grab my cock. My dick feels so weird. It feels raw and sore, like it's had more than it's fill of sex for the year. Yet it also feels hungry and ready for more. Like despite how tired it is, it has only just begun. It's so different from all the other times I've had sex when it was a one-and-done sort of situation. All those times where I got too sensitive after fucking someone, where I couldn't do anything else after just cumming once.

Holding my deep breath, I position my cock at the entrance to my mom's pussy. No stopping to think, I then insert it. I know if I stop and experience what I'm feeling, I may cum instantly. For her pussy is so warm. So inviting.

I don't ram my cock in her, nor am I too rough. Instead when I insert my cock, I slide my hard manhood inside of her inch by inch slowly. Again, I don't want to hurt her or too be too rough. Also, if I'm being honest, I want to truly feel every part of her pussy as I know I'll never get this chance again. So I better savor it as this will never happen again.

As my cock slides inside of her, my mom gasps and moans from the feeling. There's no fear in those moans, but straight pleasure. To listen to her, you might think she hasn't felt a cock this good in twenty years. It's enough that if I focused just on the sounds she makes, I may end up cumming way too early.

I've heard tons of my friends and other men say how "pussy is pussy." That despite small differences, all pussy is the same. That...isn't true. There's a huge difference between my sister's pussy and my mom's. They are both fantastic, but in different ways. Sure, my sister's pussy is far tighter, but my mom's is...I don't know how else to say it, but it's gripping me. Like it is massaging my cock while inside of her. It's just as good as my sister's, maybe even better, but in a totally different way.

I keep inserting my cock inside of her until I'm fully pressed against her ass. When I insert the entire length of my manhood, my mom lets out a loud moan showing just how intense this feels for her. I damn near do the same, only I have to bite my lip to prevent me from doing it, as I'm sure they would recognize my voice otherwise.

Staring down at my mom as she is bet over the table like a whore with my cock buried inside of her does something to me. Before I was just going to do what I needed to do as fast as I can to get this over with. But now? I dunno. It's like I want to take my time and experience this fully.

Also, there's a battle inside of me. A harsh battle. For a part of me wants to keep being gentle with her, ensuring that I don't hurt her. But there's another part that wants to treat her just like I did my sister. To not just fuck her, but to abuse her so she'll remember for the rest of her life what I did to her. To treat her like a whore.

Taking this feeling to heart, I grab a handful of my mom's hair. My fingers wrap around her silky hair where I grip it tight. I then yank her hair, wanting it to hurt as I force her to turn her head. I do this to make her look behind her, but not at me. Instead I make her look at her husband getting his dick sucked. Getting his dick sucked by his own daughter.

In what is almost a comical moment, my father stares down at my sister as she goes to town. She's bobbing her head up and down his manhood fast, clearly enjoying herself as she sucks his cock. All the while my father looks down at her stunned and with a pale face. You can tell he can't believe she's doing it or how good it feels.

While my mom stares with a shocked face, I pull my hips back and thrust forward. She at once moans in pleasure from the feeling of my cock pushing her pussy walls apart with such force. Her face then gains a look of pained pleasure as I keep my dick pushed inside of her.

So I do this again, rocking my hips back and then forward to make her feel the violation of my cock entering her most precious body part. And then I do it again, and again, slowly starting to build my rhythm as I fuck her.

My thrusts are far apart at first as again I don't want to hurt my mom. I slide my cock in and out of her in a firm manner, but not too fast as I want to get the feeling of her. Doing this does make me shudder repeatedly as it feels so damn good. My mom's pussy is just so warm and clingy. It's so inviting.

I find myself letting go of my mom's hair so I can hold her hips. Well, one hand holds her hips while the other hand holds the gun that I picked up again. I would keep the gun on the shelf, but don't want my dad to try and get it when I'm distracted. Or worse, for him to study it and discover it's fake, which would be the end of all of this.

Even though I've let my mom's hair go, she keeps looking back at my sister sucking off my father. Her face is a twisted mess of pleasure and pain as I fuck her, but there's another look there. It's one I have honestly never seen before so I'm not sure what it is.

I'm not sure what she's feeling, but I think it's from seeing her husband getting sucked off by her daughter. That she's not disgusted by the seen, but aroused and doesn't want to admit it. But is it from the cuckold look my father has as he stares at his daughter? Or is it from her daughter being forced into a whore? That she wants to be in the same position? Whatever the emotion, it's not so horrible that it makes her look away.

My hips begin to rock faster now as I fuck my mom, making the kitchen table squeak from the movements. My hand keeps her ass in place as I start to ram into her more forcefully. The faster I go, the better the pussy feels. And the deeper I go, the faster it makes me go as it's beyond beautiful.

But then something catches my attention that makes me stop thrusting. Something that annoys me a great deal, making my anger rise.

My father has starting to make really goofy sounds. Like whimpers that sound scared and happy at the same time. They are very loud too, so loud I bet the neighbors might be able to hear if they are really paying attention to what's happening here.

Looking back at my father, I figure what it is. He's about to cum. Only his hands are raised to his face in a move I've only seen women do when they are scared of something. It's a really weird sight to see coming from him. The stern and strong man really has become little more than a weak, beta cuck.

Reaching out, I grab my sister's hair again. I have to stretch to do this as I want to keep my dick in my mom's pussy. I manage to both grab my sister's hair and keep my dick in my mom. Being forceful, I yank my sister backward, making my father's cock pop out of her mouth.