All Comments on 'Yes, Katya Pt. 02'

by nicolediamond

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It is not finished, OMG! When do we continue? Please you wonderful writer, show me the way of Dale and his wonderful mistress Katya!

DragonLadDragonLadabout 1 year ago

This got a lot more interesting... I'm really enjoying the progression here. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I find it erotic. Sex is in the head, rather than in the gesture

a Femdom adept

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story.

Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

(Wanted to make this a private comment but can’t get the sign up / login to work )

Love the series so far! But I got pulled out of story by Katya’s green eyes. They were blue in the 1st story!

Reminds me of an early date when I realized she was fumbling in her purse to afford me the opportunity to recognize she was waiting for me to open the door for her. Thank god for patient women.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I heard her cry out in her orgasm from the next room. I was almost bent double in real pain. My head hurt, my stomach hurt, my groin ached and I was panting. I couldn’t bring my breathing under control.

I tried, I really tried to switch the vacuum on but my hands were trembling too much. I knelt down on the floor with tears streaming down my face. Is this what my life was going to be ? I was a naked slave to a woman who couldn’t care less if I lived or died. I was just a household appliance to be used until it broke, then thrown away like a piece of garbage.

My breathing steadied, I dropped the vacuum and stood up, I wiped away my tears and looked towards the bedroom.

“No” I whispered, “No more”. I stepped into the bedroom and saw Katya asleep on the bed, gently snoring.

My resolve nearly broke but I bit my lip and gathered up my clothes. I saw her lipstick on the bedside table, picked it up, walked into her bathroom. I quickly dressed and took the cap off the lipstick and slowly but determinedly wrote in capital letters on the mirror “NO MORE, BITCH”.

I left never to go back. Took me all of two minutes to get the chastity cage off and I’m looking forward not back at that crazy, sadistic, misandrist, bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernicolediamond@nicolediamond
My slave and I love creating erotic Femdom stories! I also have a blog on BDSMLR (FLR Housewife) For more of my Femdom Erotica stories, search Nicole Diamond on Amazon. For exclusive Slave Training content, see my Patreon: patreon.com/FLRErotica

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Yes, Katya Previous Part
Yes, Katya Series Info