All Comments on 'Yes, Mistress'

by HenryDaniels

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't like your kind of stories, but I gave you 5... You know why?

Because I like to hear about someone growing balls, even after long torment he found him self.

Thank you for your effort!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Finally a story were the submissive stands up for himself when the relationship becomes abusive.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wel done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Interesting story. Not exactly the way I thought it was headed but it had a great ending. Sometimes a man can only take so much until he finally says the hell with it and goes his own way. Good job!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P12 months ago

All relationships have a beginning and an end. Well done for telling and sharing the end to this relationship.

SubPoLSubPoL11 months ago

Not disappointed by the story.

lustychimeralustychimera11 months ago

What an awesome fucking story! I love how well you did the characterization. Great prose, too.

The ending was so satisfying. The story was short but didn't have much fat on it at all. And definitely none of those useless backstory tangents. It's not even really my kink, but I love that you did a Dom/Sub dynamic that isn't hyper fetishized. The dude had respect for himself, even as a sub. Great work!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHenryDaniels@HenryDaniels
Lived all over the US. Pretty old by the standards of popular culture. Time in the military. Working now as an engineer.