Yes Please...

Story Info
Alex's first lesbian experience takes a turn.
3k words
4.47
19.3k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/30/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alexandra, although I normally go by Alex. I turned 19 just a few months ago after I graduated from my Sophomore year of college. I loved my time away so much that all I could think about all summer was going back.

So far, I had been fairly adventurous in college. Mostly using dating apps for the first time and having a few one-night stands. I'd also begun to discover my sexuality for the first time. I was no stranger to admiring women, especially lingering in the mirror after stepping out of the shower.

My skin is fairly white, but I tanned easily, so during the summer months I more closely resembled my Greek heritage. I'm about 5'8" which is on the taller side for girls, but my body is shaped perfectly to compliment my stature. My back arches just enough to compliment my already plump ass. It's just big enough to have some jiggle but still remain perky enough to hold its round and bouncy form. Even naked my ass holds the same form as if I was wearing yoga pants.

My tits are arguably more impressive. They're D cups but cause me a lot of back problems (especially when I go for runs in nothing but a sports bra and booty shorts barely longer than my underwear) so I tend to wear C cups to help compress them. This leads to people thinking my boobs are smaller than they are, and some pleasantly surprised faces when someone finally gets me in bed (or any other place we happen to be undressing one another.)

So yeah, I was quite fond of the female form going into college, but it wasn't until I got to my insanely open-minded Liberal Arts college that I really started to explore that. One particularly lonely and drunk night, I changed my dating app settings to include women as well. Within a few swipes I had already matched with a perfect 10.

For comparison, I've got black hair I normally wear in a ponytail, and my face gives off of a "girl-you-meet-at-a-coffee-shop" kind of vibe. I usually wear hoodies around campus unless I'm going out to party. Meg, the women I matched with, was 5'10" with blonde hair long enough to cover her like a mermaid. Speaking of which, she had the tits to match. Almost every pic on her profile had her dressed in a skimpy bikini that showed off her B cup breasts and perfectly formed hips that shaped her incredible ass. She looked like a Greek goddess.

I didn't expect her to match with me since my profile consisted of several pictures of me in a Star Wars t-shirt (as well as one of me in the Slave Leia costume so maybe that helped.) However, we matched instantly and immediately hit it off.

She was a Senior when I was a Freshman which arguably could be a bit icky, but she was very nurturing and above board about her intentions. I explained my situation to her, and she offered to be a "test drive" of sorts to see if I liked women. That was like going to see if you wanted to buy a Prius and the salesman lets you try out a Lamborghini to see how you feel about it. So of course, I accepted.

The next night I went over to her place. It was a townhouse on campus, which was the first time I had seen student housing that wasn't a crappy dorm. She lived with all guys and from what I could tell, she had definitely fucked all of them. It's possible she did it regularly, but I didn't blame her since they were all gorgeous. I even saw one exit the shower and I nearly squealed as he said hello to me with his abs and "V" shaped pelvis glistening.

After some small talk with the godly men, Meg took me into her room. She put on Star Wars (Episode III if you were wondering.) God I was already falling for this girl. She put her hand on my thigh right after the opening of the movie, I was so nervous I could feel my heart about to beat out of my chest, but I kept my cool.

Then, just as General Grievous appeared on screen, she slowly leaned over and gently kissed my neck. Her lips were soft and the chill from the wetness of her mouth sent a lightning bolt of sensation from my neck directly to my crotch. I felt myself quiver at her touch.

"Is this okay?" She asked.

"Yes, please." I responded.

Please? One touch from this woman and I was already groveling at her feet. She must've been used to this because all she did was snicker and go in for a second nibble on my neck. My hips impulsively moved forward. She must've noticed that because her hand slid a tad farther up my thigh.

I was wearing a white skirt with stockings on, so every inch she moved she came closer and closer to felling my wet undies. She stopped halfway up my skirt, about an inch away from my crotch. Almost involuntarily, I slid down so my pussy would land right in her hand.

"Someone's eager." She whispered.

I whimpered in response.

She completely owned me and she knew it. She quickly removed her hand from my crotch, and took her lips off my ear, I felt my body scream out begging her to come back.

"Well, if I'm going to help you feel good, why don't you do something for me." She said as she sat up onto her knees, leaving me laying down below her.

"Anything." I said.

"Since you're so excited, why don't you get naked for me. I'd love to watch you strip so I can see that beautiful body." She said.

That snapped me out of my haze for just a brief moment. She wanted me to get completely naked? In front of her? While she remained fully clothed?

"So I'll be the only one without clothes?" I sheepishly asked.

She must've thought that was cute because she gave her heavenly chuckle and put her hand back on my thigh.

"Maybe if you're a good girl while I'm fucking you, I'll let you see me naked." Her voice switched. It was still soft but now with a noticeable sternness.

My trance returned. She had me under her thumb and that's right where I wanted to be. I didn't even respond, instead I sat up and stood at the foot of the bed. I had already taken my shoes off so all I had on was my matching lacey black lingerie, my white skirt, and a light blue t-shirt.

I was hoping the lingerie would be a bit visible through the light fabric I had chosen, but it ended up not mattering since I didn't have the outer layer on for long. Meg was wearing a tight black dress that cut off just before the knees. It was the kind that most girls would put on to go out for the night, but Meg made it seem like casual house attire.

"I'm waiting." Meg said.

I stood frozen for a moment. I didn't know where to begin. It's not that I didn't want to, I had just never done this before. She picked up on my hesitation.

"If this is too much at any point, let me know." She reassured me.

However, her saying that only gave me more confidence, and finally I reached to the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. I did it quickly enough as to not think about it, and within a moment I was standing with just a thin black bra while Revenge of the Sith played behind me.

She smiled and nodded her head in approval. Just the thought that someone as hot as her would find me even remotely attractive filled me with adrenaline, and without giving it much thought, I reached my right hand to my hip and unzipped my skirt.

It promptly fell right to the floor. I don't know what compelled me to do what I did next, maybe I saw it in a move, but I stepped out of the skirt and turned around. I bent over at the hip to pick it up and stood back up slowly, giving Meg a perfect view of my round ass held in the silky black material supporting it.

Then I turned back around and tossed it next to her. She seemed impressed with my stripping skills, and honestly, so was I. She seemed to take note of my matching bra and panties.

"Seems like you planned ahead. I'm flattered." Her words floated over to me as if she had just blown me a cartoon kiss. When it landed, my checks turned bright red.

I couldn't explain it, but I started to get impatient having any amount of clothing on, so I reached under my arms and pulled my bra over my head. Meg could see the little goosebumps that covered my tits and led to my small and sensitive nipples.

"Beautiful." She said.

There was no time to waste. I hooked my thumbs in the sides of my panties and began to bend over - but she stopped me. She put a hand up, commanding me to wait - so I did.

"Let me help." She maneuvered to the edge of the bed on her knees and waited there.

I stepped forward so she could reach me. Since she was still on the bed, we were eye level for the first time. She pierced into my soul as she stared at me with her deep blue eyes. Then, her lips touched mine and I felt my knees bend toward one another.

Her hands reached around my back and slowly caressed both my ass cheeks. She didn't squeeze, but just her skin through the fabric of my panties was enough to make me shake. Her hands moved upward, exploring my backside before coming up to my hips.

She grabbed the sides of my panties and stopped kissing me. When she pulled back she had a smirk on her face. Then, she began lowering my underwear. As she moved down with her hands, she bent over and moved her head down my body. Each section she passed, she gave a gentle kiss.

Feeling her lips and tongue pass over my tits and midsection sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. My knees were quivering and I could barely stand; I felt my pussy throbbing. I could only imagine how wet I must've been.

Finally, she dropped the panties to the ground and leaned back, as if to admire her work. I was completely naked being examined by someone I had just met who was completely clothed. I can't describe the sensation, but my body was on fire.

I waited for her to say something, but she just stared at me. I wondered if I was enough for her. Then, she sat back up onto her knees and reached down. She grabbed the bottoms of her black dress with both hands and hands and yanked it over the top of her head.

Holy fuck. She was wearing absolutely nothing underneath. Her body was divine. Granted I had seen most of it from all the bikini photos, but her tits were unbelievable. Small, but the perfect size to fill someone's hand if they were to grab them.

Everything from her completely shaven and pristine pussy to the way her ass was visible from the front through her thigh gap. My jaw literally dropped as she waited for me to admire her.

"Like what you see?" She said.

All I could do was nod.

"Then lie down." She beckoned me.

I quickly obliged as she stood up and we switched places. She stood over me at the edge of the bed - she towered above me. I was so vulnerable; she could've done anything to me and I would've thanked her.

She grabbed my hips and pulled me closer so that half my ass was hanging off the bed. I was on my back so my pussy was about 3 inched from her knee. Then she knelt down on the floor and raised my legs onto her shoulders.

I knew what was about to happen next and I didn't know if I could handle it. She brought her lips closer to my crotch and I closed my eyes and tensed up to prepare for what she was about to do. I could feel my body beg for it and I could tell the feeling would be explosive.

She reached her tongue out and I felt the chill of her mouth meet the heat of my pulsating pussy lips. She moved her tongue and sent a cascade of pleasure up my front and back down my spine. My hold body convulsed as it begged for an orgasm.

Meg continued - but slowly. She was drawing it out. Her tongue explored my sex and my juices mixed with her saliva. The twirls of her mouth caused wave after wave of pleasure and heat to spiral and dance out from crotch and fill my entire body.

Finally, she decided to start playing with my clit. Her tongue passed over it maybe three times before my entire self filled with a burning ecstasy and tensed with an incredible urgency as an orgasm erupted from me.

She continued the same motion as she felt me jerk again and again and again, for what felt like an eternity. In reality, it was about a full minute of orgasm, and when my body finally untensed, every part of me vibrated and shot my juices out into Meg's face.

I had never squirted before, and I was immediately sent into a panic.

"I'm so sorry!" I pleaded.

She just smiled and licked the surrounding parts of her face with her tongue.

"That's quite alright. It was cute. You seemed to really like that." She said playfully.

I nodded again. Then, she stood up - still totally nude - and said:

"I'll be right back."

What? I was speechless, where was she going? She proceeded to open the door to her room and strut out into the common area in her birthday suit with all the confidence in the world. She left the door open, so I was now totally on display for any of her male roommates who wanted to peak in.

I could see directly into the kitchen and noticed that Justin, the roommate who was in the towel earlier, was cooking something. I felt I should cover up but my body was still weak from that orgasm and the idea of him getting to see me was exhilarating.

As I was contemplating whether to cover myself, he turned around and made eye contact with my body. A fire started inside me, but I left myself sprawled out on the bed. He didn't get a long look because Meg quickly returned and shut the door.

She was still entirely nude but with one noticeable difference. She had a bright pink dildo strapped to her waist. Holy shit, she was about to fuck me after making me cum like that? I thought about telling her I couldn't handle it, but I wanted her inside me.

"Turn over onto your hands and knees." She commanded.

I listened. My body was still wobbly from moments earlier, but I managed to sheepishly roll over and position myself like a farm animal ready to be mounted. I even spread my legs apart, so I was on full display for her. She could see every inch of my now insanely sensitive pussy and had a pretty good view of my asshole too.

"Good girl." She said before returning to her position behind me.

With me knelt on the bed and her stood behind me, my pussy was level with her waist. Perfect for her to fuck me with the massive strap-on she had. She gently grabbed my hips and eased the rubber cock into me. She slid in deeper and deeper and soon I was filled more than I ever had been before.

Her cock split me in half, and I let out a squeal of pleasure and pain. I heard her laugh behind me before pulling out and pushing back in, this time harder. That got a louder moan out of me. It occurred to me that her roommates could definitely hear me, but I didn't care. She kept fucking me, in and out, in and out, and I moaned louder and louder.

Then she thrusted harder than any of her other pumps and the pleasure that shot out from pussy sent a vibration through my body that knocked my arms out from under me and pushed my face into the bed.

I arched my back so she could keep going, but she held her position with the 7" dildo completely inside me. My mind was whirling. I was pretty sure I just had a second orgasm but at this point everything Meg did to me felt like a wave of pleasure more powerful than anything I'd experienced before.

Then, in my most vulnerable and compromising position, she spoke to me.

"I saw Justin looking at you." She said.

My heart started to race. Was she jealous?

"And I noticed you didn't cover yourself up." She followed up.

Holy fuck, was she about to say what I thought she was going to?

"If you want, I could invite him to join us." Her words pierced through me.

Oh my god. She was asking me to have a three-way with two of the hottest people I had ever met. My mind was basically mush and my pussy was making all the decisions at this point. So without thinking, just wanting, I said...

"Yes, please..."

TO BE CONTINUED...